White Rose Entertainment Reviews

White Rose Entertainment 6
White Rose Entertainment 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Mahnke · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Hands down THE BEST DJ you could hire!

I would recommend White Rose Entertainment to everyone. Jeff and Ricky made sure our reception went off without a hitch and everyone had a blast! All of our guests were raving about our DJ team and the "crazy hour" of Latin music. Multiple people commented on how professional, experienced, and amazing our DJ was. We couldn't be happier with White Rose.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    White Rose Entertainment 8

Nicholas Mileto · Married on 10/13/2019

Everything you could ask for and more!!

White rose entertainment goes above and beyond for their clients. From the moment we met Jeff at the wedding show to sitting down with him and going over our blue print for thewedding day we have been more than pleased so far. We were welcomed to the office with a personalized monogram on the wall and they even got our 3 year old daughter crayons and paper to color while we listened to music and picked songs for our special day. We are very happy we chose White Rose Entertainment to be our DJ. We cannot wait for our wedding day where I'm sure they will knock it out of the park for us!

Sent on 09/17/2019

White Rose Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Nick, we're looking forward to a great Mystic Dunes wedding with you & Colleen. See you next month!
  • Jessica

Jessica Maertchik · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Entertainment

If you want to have the time of your life on the dance floor with your friends and family, then I would definitely recommend White Rose Entertainment! Jeff and Ricky were definitely amazing making sure that everyone had a good time! Both so professional and amazing to work with. Jeff makes sure to make the process goes smoothly and enjoyable. We definitely loved meeting with Jeff in his office planning our wedding. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    White Rose Entertainment 9
    White Rose Entertainment 10
    White Rose Entertainment 11
    White Rose Entertainment 12
    White Rose Entertainment 13
    White Rose Entertainment 14

White Rose Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for saying so Jessica. Ricky & I enjoyed learning some more French songs. Glad we were able to be a part of your wedding team!

Nicole · Married on 03/22/2019

Highly recommend!

Our first experience with White Rose Entertainment was at my sister’s wedding in 2016. Her wedding was so much fun and the music and dancing was incredible. So when I got engaged shortly after, I went straight to White Rose for our wedding! I was not disappointed! We met with Jeff and he paired us with Frank and Diego who were excellent! We got so many compliments from our guests on the music. We would highly recommend White Rose Entertainment!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jennifer Tietz · Married on 03/09/2019

White Rose Entertainment is Personal and can Customize for any event!

White Rose Entertainment is awesome! Jeff was so great during the process and perfect for our wedding. He walked us through all the steps and was able to personalize the music to us. He incorporated a couple very special songs he picked up on during our meetings and it meant a so much to us and our family. It was wonderful to work with Jeff and the White Rose Team. They are great at customizing to your needs and I would recommend them for any event you might have!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Experience from Start to Finish!

Working with Jeff and his team at White Rose Entertainment could not have been easier. I can be a bit indecisive at times, but White Rose Entertainment helped my husband and I execute our vision and helped to fill in the gaps when we were at a loss for song choices. Jeff has the DJ selection, music selection and blueprint for wedding ceremonies and receptions down pat. I really loved working with White rose because not only were they polite and completely professional throughout the entire process, but they were a ton of fun and had so many wonderful ideas.

Jeff made picking music categories for our wedding so easy, and he had a ton of wonderful suggestions for garter/bouquet toss and songs, not to mention he helped create the flow for our reception. On the night of our wedding, we had Donnovan and Kelsey as our DJ and MC respectively and they did a fantastic job keeping the dance floor filled and guests happy the whole night. I really could not be any happier with White Rose. They really are a premium DJ company. Everything was flawless and fun. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 01/25/2019

Awesome DJ/MC combo for weddings!

To me, the DJ is one of the most important parts of the wedding because they are the ones that have to get the party started and keep it going. I was really impressed by how professional and organized White Rose was. The music selection process was really easy because of their worksheet and their face-to-face meetings which really helped to narrow down what we wanted. Additionally, they always have a DJ and MC for weddings which made everything flow so smoothly, even when we had to put in a last minute speech and mother/son dance.

I really liked that they have many different DJs who specialize in different types of music. This was very important to us because we wanted to do a La Hora Loca ("the crazy hour" which is an important part of Hispanic weddings). They were already familiar with what kind of music to play and gave really good feedback on when and how to incorporate it into our reception. I was really worried that we would not get people on the dance floor because we did have a lot of older folks at our wedding, but their song selections were spot on.

I would absolutely recommend them for friends/family having events in the Orlando area.

Sent on 06/12/2019

White Rose Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Alyssa. Ricky & I had a blast with you two, especially during crazy hour! - Jeff

Beulah · Married on 01/19/2019

White rose was fantastic!

Jeff and everyone at White Rose Entertainment were amazing. There attention to detail was on point. Jeff made sure that the end vision was what WE wanted. He helped create a flawless wedding from the ceremony, to cocktail hour to the reception. No random breaks or dry air time, everything went perfectly. Me and my husband and our guests were on the dance floor all night. SO MUCH FUN! They were extremely nice and responsive throughout the whole process and I couldn't of asked for anything better. I would 10/10 recommend them for anyone.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Christine

Christine Byrnes · Married on 12/21/2018

A good MC can make an event memorable, a great MC makes an event spectacular!

When my son and daughter in law were planning their wedding I advised them to find the best MC/DJ my money could buy. :-) You could have the best food, prettiest dresses and most elegant table settings but if you don't have someone who can get the party started and keep it going, your event will never be what you dream it will be. Jeff did that for my son and daughter in law last weekend and I am delighted with the fact that people can't stop talking about how much fun they had. He got people on their feet but also was willing to switch the music planned as he read the crowd. That is the real skill. To be able to know what works and what doesn't and to be able to quickly change in order to keep the fun going. I can't recommend White Rose highly enough. Worth every dime and more.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Stephen

Stephen · Married on 12/08/2018

Loved everything about this company!

White Rose Entertainment really knew what they were doing! We were extremely impressed in many ways. First they wanted an "in person" interview to go over our likes and dislikes in music and get an idea of the music genre we were thinking to have at our wedding. Our second meeting was closer to the wedding and we discussed in detail the entire program and which songs would be acceptable for our likes. We confirmed all the important songs we wanted and which style they would be played. White Rose made sure to cover every detail and had a game plan so at no point music was playing that we disapproved or disliked, making for an incredible experience. The night of our wedding the music played was all discussed before hand and approved by us. It was nice to have no surprises or music that slowed down the dancing vibe. They were super professional and extremely friendly both in person and over the mic making our wedding perfect. I can not say enough great things about this company, it is so important to hire a DJ that has experience and knows what they are doing especially on such a big day like our wedding. WE WERE SO PLEASED! Thanks White Rose!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ around!

Jeff and the White Rose team are incredible!! During the wedding planning process, we had a really hard time deciding on DJ services. When we found White Rose, we noticed their prices were on the higher end but we went ahead and had a consult just to see what they offered. Jeff is simply amazing in how he breaks down all the music categories. He has created a blueprint that breaks down every single piece of the ceremony & reception so that there are no questions about what to do on the day of the wedding. The services they provide are definitely well worth the money!! Entirely recommend this amazing team!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/28/2018

Best DJ Ever

Jeff and the White Rose Entertainment team were so responsive and did an excellent job making sure all of our music needs were met. We were given a packet to fill out at our meeting and I loved how everything was structured and well organized. As someone with a lot of anxiety over dancing and being given too much attention, Jeff made sure that we were never in the spotlight too long and kept our guests dancing throughout the entire wedding. Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    White Rose Entertainment 15
  • Stephen

Stephen · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience!

My now wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff and the team of White Rose Entertainment at a Perfect Wedding Guide Show. We very impressed with the quality of entertainment that this company provided, as well as all the other additional extras, like gobos and cake lighting, that we were looking for to enhance our reception.

On our initial meeting with Jeff, he pulled out all the stops for us. He had a gobo already setup with our monogram and during the meeting, he was able to provide a showcase of his offerings and the uplighting color that we would be using in our ballroom space.

We chose White Rose Entertainment because they were able to meet our unique request. My wife is a fan of the beloved musical Hello, Dolly! and as part of our wedding reception we were going to infuse elements from the musical’s score. Jeff worked with us every step of the way to make sure he had very detail met. Needless to say, he did not disappoint and our entry and dinner music was exactly what we wanted.

Additionally, we loved the wedding reception blueprint that is provided to you. This document helped us outline all of our music needs and kept us on task, which was so helpful. If you are looking for great music and a fun experience at your next event then look no further! We highly recommend White Rose Entertainment.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/21/2018

Over and beyond anything I could imagine...

I am so grateful we found White Rose Entertainment! To this day I get teary thinking about how Jeff played such an essential role in making our wedding day possible. There is so much I can say about them between their talented team and their level of professionalism. But what stood out to me the most was how well they took care of me and my groom. I have been struggling with a sudden onset of an autoimmune disease that almost postponed the wedding indefinitely. On our big day, we ended up needing to switch around activities, take things off the schedule and even rearrange the ceremony layout to accommodate to my health issues. They handled EVERYTHING! Jeff rolled with the punches so well and guided the guests through the chaotic evening so efficiently that not a single one of our guests noticed the adjustments. He reassured me that he would be able to handle anything that came up on our wedding day and he was right! Jeff and his team even followed me around with a desk fan to keep me from getting overheated (one of my symptoms). White Rose Entertainment went over and beyond to make sure I was comfortable the entire night along with entertaining my guests. If you are looking for someone who is personally invested in your wedding day or someone you can trust to ensure your guests have an amazing experience, you will never regret choosing White Rose Entertainment. I am so SO thankful for them.

We could not have had our dream wedding without you, Jeff!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    White Rose Entertainment 16
    White Rose Entertainment 17
    White Rose Entertainment 18
  • Diego

Diego & Lucy Rivera · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

We hired White Rose for our wedding back in October and we were so happy with DJ Enzo and DJ Frank Steel! Our friends and family never left the dance floor! They were awesome!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/20/2018

Hire White Rose for an amazing experience!

From day 1, working with Jeff was an amazing experience. Jeff was professional, knows all the in-and-outs, and created an amazing experience for us at our wedding. Jeff worked with us to learn what our music interests were and made sure those were a priority at the wedding. Everything from pronunciations to dance timing to keeping the crowd moving all night was perfect. I highly recommend White Rose!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2018

The music made the night!!

What a great company!! Jeff and the entire White Rose Entertainment company were amazing during the whole wedding process. They answered all of our questions and they played the best music for our guests. They were easy to get ahold of and I highly recommend them to anyone that is getting married!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Melanie · Married on 07/13/2018

We absolutely love Jeff and everyone at White Rose Entertainment. They have been professional and helpful from the moment of contact. They are very detailed and thorough in planning every detail, and Jeff was able to give advice when we needed it. We were very confident by the day of the wedding that they had everything under control. Everything turned out perfectly, and we could not be happier that we chose White Rose.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2018

White Rose did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! Right from the start when we booked them, they couldn’t have been better. It was very helpful that they sat down and met with us to go through all different categories of music to figure out what best suited our wedding. They played exactly what we asked for and did a great job of reading the crowd to keep the evening flowing well. From the intros to the music, everything was perfect. They accommodated every request we had and made the night exceptional. My guests danced nonstop and all said that our DJ did a great job and played great music! I highly recommend White Rose Entertainment!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Hayden · Married on 06/15/2018

White Rose Entertainment was absolutely amazing! My wife and I are very pleased to say we shared our wedding day with this company. From the office staff to the D.J's themselves, we were delighted by their professionalism with a personal touch to make it OUR day. The DJ created a schedule to cater to all our wants and needs. In reference to their professionalism, they worked flawlessly with the reception site creating a smooth wedding day. We would highly recommend using White Rose Entertainment for any event you are having.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Joe · Married on 05/26/2018

White Rose did a wonderful job! Jeff and his team are meticulous. We could not have asked for a better DJ! The expertise of the team really shows, and they kept our guests dancing all night! Many people told us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they've attended, and we feel this was largely due to our wonderful DJ!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Cassandra · Married on 05/25/2018

We had the pleasure of having Jeff and Courtney as our DJs from White Rose Entertainment for our wedding reception. Throughout the evening Jeff and Courtney continuously engaged all of our family and friends by playing a variety of music. Jeff created a blueprint with us prior to the event which outlined our absolute no's and yes's for music. This allowed us to enjoy our guests and the celebration during the reception without the DJ needing to ask us if specific requested songs were desired by us. Both DJs were extremely professional and kind. We had many compliments from our guests and there was literally no time in the evening that the dance floor was not full. If you are reviewing DJs, make sure to talk to Jeff and his crew. They know how to leave an impression and will definitely do a wonderful job.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2018

Desiree and myself could not be more thankful for Jeff and his amazing team. I knew the second we met Jeff that we didn't need to look any farther. He is an amazing person and I am thankful to have him DJ our event. He went above and beyond for my family in providing a once in a lifetime event that will be remembered for years and years to come. Jeff even made a special remix for my wife and she was so happy, I couldn't have asked for a better night. The up lights, music and monogram were perfect. Thank you for all you do for the community and the people you work with. If i ever need a DJ again in the future you will be the first person I call.

Sent on 05/15/2018

chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

So amazing!! Played all the best musica and very professional

Sent on 05/19/2018

Shenele · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so happy we selected White Rose Entertainment to provide the soundtrack to our wedding day. White Rose provided music for our ceremony and reception and did all of the uplighting. Enzo, our DJ, kept our dance floor full all night and Matt, our MC, made sure all of the elements of the reception flowed smoothly. Thanks to White Rose's attention to detail they played all of our favorite songs to ensure the party lasted all night. They were even able to help us think of some details and songs we would have never considered. Next time we need a DJ, White Rose will be our first call!

Sent on 06/11/2018