Blush by Brandee Gaar

Orlando, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

It's your vision, your story...your wedding!

At Blush, we will help you tell your story.
From the invitations to the place cards and the flowers to the hors d'oeuvres,
our designers will incorporate details about your love story
into every aspect of your event...after all, this day is all about you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 05/21/2022

Best Planner Ever!

Choosing a wedding planner is not easy task. As an out of state bride, in the middle of a pandemic, choosing a it was an extremely important decision. My husband and I wanted someone communicative, professional, and organized who we could trust from Connecticut. Our first interaction with Blush staff was with Jess during a consultation. We immediately developed a great rapport with her and she was certain Blush had the right planner for us- Rachel Baxter. We weren't sold just yet so Jess organized a zoom with Rachel so we could virtually meet and vet her. We loved Rachel immediately and hiring her as our month of coordinator was the best wedding planning decision we made besides booking a venue. We added vendor meetings to our package and also took advantage of communicating with Rachel via calls, email, and text over the course of a year and a half and really appreciated the ability to do so. She was a true godsend and handled our wedding day with grace. We honestly had a stress-free planning process and a wedding day that went on without one hitch and we credit Rachel for contributing to both. She has a great relationship with most vendors in the area and always to understand our vision for every aspect the day. She coordinated our vendors and made sure they all executed our perfect wedding day and we are so grateful for it. I am sure all Blush planners are amazing, but we are biased and have to say that Rachel is simply the BEST. Thank you for everything Rachel! We miss working with you already!
    Christine B. Married on 04/09/2022

I had the most perfect wedding day and I could not have done it without Dierdre! I highly recommend Blush BBG for your wedding!

Your wedding day will go by fast and it’s worth every penny to have someone looking out to ensure the day is everything you dreamed It to be!

Attentive, professional, responsive, patient! Dierdre went above and beyond from Day 1. Before the wedding she made sure she knew of every plan and wish for the day so she could keep track of every detail for me. Her number one priority was ensuring my husband and I could relax and have the best day possible. She coordinated our day without a flaw and we stuck exactly to the intended timeline! She was there to greet and coordinate the vendors, set up my decor and personal items, and managed all aspects of follow up when we had an unexpected hiccup leading up to the ceremony. I did not have to think about anything other than refilling my champagne! She was a master at moving the evening along and directing the guests to the next event (cocktail, ceremony, line up for the send off). Everyone was taken care of. I was so grateful she came out help me with my dress on the beach for the photographers so my bridal Party could grab a drink and socialize. Fix the Bustle, take a bathroom break or share a quick hug she was there for me in every way. At one point she even boogied her way on to the crowded dance floor to top off our drinks! Thank you Dierdre for thinking of everything, taking such care and giving so much attention to detail on our big day! We could not have enjoyed it the same without you!
  • Tami
    Tami Married on 02/26/2022

The Coordinator You Need

There is a LOT of planning that goes into a wedding, especially when you live three hours away from your venue and you’re planning it during COVID. We knew we needed a “day of” coordinator as a requirement from our venue, but we wanted an “event coordinator” for the peace of mind it brought. Blush by Brandee Gaar was able to take all the craziness of our Hindu-American wedding and turn it into pure perfection. We met or interacted with almost the whole crew at BlushBBG, with Brandee herself taking lead our wedding weekend. Hindu-American weddings are something else; they are colorful, boisterous, intricate and loooooooooong. Our events included a welcome party the night before our wedding, a morning wedding ceremony (including a baraat, which is a parade for the groom), a luncheon, a cocktail hour and a reception. Like I said, they are long! Nothing we wanted or needed was too big or small for BlushBBG, and the attention to detail was on point.

There were hiccups during the wedding weekend, as there always are. Brandee was able to handle them with grace and never made anything feel overwhelming or rushed. Changes were approved by us prior to her bringing them about, and the couple of more serious issues she was able to get under control quickly and efficiently. As the bride, I had never been to a Hindu wedding and was relying heavily on my now-husband and his family to cue me in to details. The BlushBBG team was able to bear with me while I made one change after another as I learned more about the wedding and its ceremonies. They really did beautifully and our wedding was a massive success thanks to their hard work. If you are looking for an event coordinator, especially for a wedding (and if it’s a Hindu-American wedding even better), Blush by Brandee Gaar is your team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

31 photos · 11/29/2018
  • Matt & Nicki
    21 photos · 04/05/2015

The Leonard Brothers Band The Leonard Brothers Band Wedding Bands

Can't say enough about how much we love working with Brandee and her team at Blush! This team is some of the best in the business. Every event we do with them as been flawless!

Paul Duhon Wedding Videography Paul Duhon Wedding Videography Wedding Videographers

The team at Blush by Brandee Gaar is wonderful!! Anytime I am working with them I know that the day is going to be GREAT! Super friendly staff and always on top of ALL the wedding day details.

Sona Photography Sona Photography Wedding Photographers

Bella Luce Photography loves Brandee and her Team! I've hired Kristen for my own wedding knowing what a difference she can make!

1516 E Concord St Orlando, FL, 32803
407-394-8892
Location of (Blush by Brandee Gaar)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding