1516 E Concord St, Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 61
  • Real Weddings 3

About Blush by Brandee Gaar

It's your vision, your story...your wedding!

At Blush, we will help you tell your story.
From the invitations to the place cards and the flowers to the hors d'oeuvres,
our designers will incorporate details about your love story
into every aspect of your event...after all, this day is all about you!

Follow Blush by Brandee Gaar on

claire pacelli photography leu gardens3
Multiple layered cake
Multiple layered cake
Couple
jason mize photography bella collina
jason mize photography bella collina2
kristen weaver photography reunion resort5
kristen weaver photography reunion resort7
kristen weaver photography reunion resort8
Blush by Brandee Gaar
victoria angela photography wyndham grand orland
Blush by Brandee Gaar
william arthur photography reunion resort
william arthur photography reunion resort2

Blush by Brandee Gaar 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Jess is fantastic!

We hired Jess to be our day of coordinator and she was amazing! She was quick to answer any of my questions and I loved that she gave me her opinion when many other vendors were wishy-washy. Jess always had a plan and made me feel like we were creating the day I had envisioned. On the day of, Jess was at our reception venue setting up and when we arrived, it was absolutely perfect! Jess exceeded all of my expectations and was such a friend through the planning process! You will never go wrong having Jess and the Blush team on your day!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 8
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 9
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 10

Helen · Married on 05/13/2019

My daughter got married a few weeks ago. We knew we were going to hire a day of coordinator for the wedding. She met with a few people but when she met Kristin she knew immediately that she had found "the one" who would be there for her wedding. Kristin was magnificent. She got totally engaged weeks before the wedding. Her calm demeanor and total professionalism kept us calm, on track, and enjoying every aspect of the wedding. Thank you Kristin. You are the best.

Sent on 11/30/2010
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 04/06/2019

Alexis was our perfect Day of Coordinator!

I cannot express enough gratitude, appreciation, and awe of Alexis from the wedding and leading up to it.

From our very initial conversation over a year ago, she was incredibly kind, professional, personable, and made me feel like she genuinely cared about not only the day, but me and Chris as well. Alexis was always easy to access and talk to- she was incredibly responsive, organized, detail oriented, and knowledgeable. Going into wedding planning and hiring a day of coordinator, I knew that I had a strong vision and thought when it came to the wedding, but needed someone more knowledgeable to bounce ideas off of, to ask recommendations from, and to think through things in the lead up, with someone who would be able to successfully execute and manage everything day of. Alexis was absolutely incredible- she checked in with me regularly to make sure I was on track, asked me questions and brought up points that I hadn't thought about, and was able to listen and give advice when I had a difficult time making a decision, ran into an issue with a vendor, or was trying to determine how to best handle a complex family situation. After finally being able to meet in person (my fault for being so far away!), I instantly felt more at peace because I knew she was so on top of everything, that we were in sync with what the vision was, and was so confident in her ability to mitigate conflict and issues.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding- Alexis was my saving grace and only reason for my sanity. She was always one step ahead of me- reaching out to vendors before I had the chance, getting everyone on the same page (which I feel like may have required more effort for my wedding than others- I'm not sure if other weddings seem this disjointed some times, but it didn't seem to matter how many color coded excel sheets or thorough emails or phone calls I had with some vendors- they didn't seem to listen until Alexis talked with them), and helped me work through some last minute issues that came up to what seemed like imminent rain, etc. I must have texted, called, or emailed her every day for the 3 weeks before the wedding- and even when she probably should have taken more time for herself, she always always talked through things, was kind, and was able to find a solution to the problem.

The actual wedding day she was an absolute god send- the day of she dealt with my bouquet that didn't turn out at all how I wanted, coordinated all of the vendors seamlessly, and stopped problems before they happened or without me knowing it. She ensured the entire day ran so smoothly- I had everyone from my bridesmaids, to my mother in law, my own parents, and even random guests who had interacted with her coming up to me to tell me how incredible she was. Alexis made every single person she worked with feel like they were being taken care of, made sure everything happened on time, worked behind the scenes to make sure problems stopped before they happened, and was incredibly efficient. I did not give her an easy task with each table being a bit unique in it's set up, each person having an assigned seat, and having so many items that we brought that she was responsible for on the day of- she ensured that everything was in it's place, that other vendors were in line, and that we had all of our items when everything was packed up. My mom and in-laws RAVED about how absolutely amazing she was and how thankful they were that she was there for the entire day, and especially how smooth she ran everything at the end after Chris and I had left and they stayed back to clean and take things (seriously- they've mentioned her specifically in every single phone call we've had since the wedding). I also wanted to note how much we enjoyed Kim on the day of- thought we didn't get to know her over the course of the year like we did Alexis, Kim was the person there to help calm me down before walking down the aisle, there to help when buttons from my bustle were ripped out to fix it, and was so positive the whole day- I'm not sure what role she vs. Alexis played on the day of, but we really enjoyed working with her as well!

In my everyday life I am very type-A and in wedding planning I took it to a whole other level- putting months of research into every decision, trying to make everything with each vendor (and my own google drive that I shared with Alexis) as organized as possible- I knew that when it came to the actual wedding I was going to have a hard time letting go if I didn't trust the person responsible. Alexis was the perfect fit for me. Going into wedding planning, I knew that my photographer at videographer would have an intimate relationship with me and my family that day, but I didn't expect that Alexis would as well. She saw me at my most stressed, happiest, and most anxious I've ever been and I am so incredibly thankful, and happy that she was the person who was there. The wedding truly wouldn't have been possible without her ! (I’ve included some of the photos from the details she executed so show how well it all came together! )

Sent on 05/28/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 7

Real Weddings

• The Leonard Brothers Band
    The Leonard Brothers Band Wedding Bands

Can't say enough about how much we love working with Brandee and her team at Blush! This team is some of the best in the business. Every event we do with them as been flawless!

• Paul Duhon Wedding Videography
    Paul Duhon Wedding Videography Wedding Videographers

The team at Blush by Brandee Gaar is wonderful!! Anytime I am working with them I know that the day is going to be GREAT! Super friendly staff and always on top of ALL the wedding day details.

• Sona Photography
    Sona Photography Wedding Photographers

Bella Luce Photography loves Brandee and her Team! I've hired Kristen for my own wedding knowing what a difference she can make!

• , 1516 E Concord St Orlando, 32803 See on map