113 Reviews for Blush by Brandee Gaar

Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Military (1)
113 Blush by Brandee Gaar Reviews

Working with Blush was amazing. Ali was our day of coordinator and did such a great job, we couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She handled the little hiccup from one of our vendors so smoothly that it didn't ruin the day. When it came time to choose between risking the weather or playing it safe Ali was right there checking the weather with us. Our wedding wouldn't have turned out as smoothly as it did without the help of Ali. We highly recommend Blush.

Profile Picture Bianca, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Brandee is one of a kind. If you are thinking about getting a Wedding Planner to help Design & Coordinate, Brandee is your girl. She stepped in and saved the day when we had a bit of a rocky start to wedding planning. I cannot say enough positive things about her - she was always there for my husband and I as we went through the planning stages. She was quick to respond and always eased our concerns. She worked with our vendors and we never had to worry. She provided advice when needed and made sure our day seemed effortless. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. Jordan was her assistant on the day of and she was fantastic as well! They both were very calm cool and collected and the entire day went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

We hired Blush for our day of coordinator. Alexis was with us every step of the way with continual check-ins, check lists to keep us on track, suggestions and advice on how to tackle issues that arose. She met with us multiple times to discuss ideas for various vendors, compile contracts, and create the timeline for the big day. She was always available to answer our questions and was the guidance we needed to make our day perfect.

When last minute items started to go wrong the day night before the wedding, Alexis stepped in and handled it wonderfully, leaving us to enjoy the rehearsal dinner with family and friends. Unexpectedly, there was an outdoor music concert happening next door, which would have played thru our rooftop ceremony, but Alexis convinced them to take a break so we could get thru our ceremony. The lengths she would go to make our day perfect!

In short, our wedding was a wonderful time, but that is only because we had Alexis from Blush to help us. We really can't speak highly enough of how much she helped us. It went off without a hitch because of her planning, day of presence and professionalism. Thank you, Alexis. We cannot recommend Blush enough!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists
3.0

My initial impression of Lexie throughout this whole process was that she was very organized, and could take on anything that was thrown her way. Although after my wedding I feel that their is room for improvement. Confidence was not instilled in me when Lexie was not present at my rehearsal the day before, and her assistant Taylor was. Taylor was not organized nor did she seem to be completely aware of the timeline for my big day. There were issues on my day with my venue being outdoor and it rained shortly after the ceremony. Lexie handled this situation with grace, however things in the timeline that she had outlined were missed in the reception. For instance, my husband's Mom was not announced. His parents are divorced and while his Dad and Stepmom were announced, his Mom was skipped over. I cannot describe to you how embarrassing it is to have to apologize to your Mother n Law that my planner somehow missed her to be announced. Also the DJ pronounced several of my bridesmaids and groomsmen's names incorrectly. But my biggest issue was that my Dad did not get to say his toast/blessing before dinner was served. It was completely skipped over even though it's clearly outlined on the timeline given to me by Lexie. All in all I'm not 100% sure I would recommend Blush to another bride as their "day of" planner, especially since Lexie nor anyone at Blush has followed up with me since I got married.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Conner, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW. That is the only word I can use to describe how amazing Brandee is! From the moment we booked our venue, Brandee was there for any questions, concerns, whatever! She helped me with things that I didn't even think about and she was so personable. She got our timeline together, which I thought was amazing, but then day of she really did ensure that things went smoothly. I honestly am at a loss of words to express how thankful I am that Brandee was our wedding planner. I HIGHLY recommend her if you want a fun, sweet and knowledgable wedding planner!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Maria is incredible!! She is so friendly - so warm- organized - so on point - absolute wedding day perfection ! I originally spoke with Maria a while back when I was looking into wedding planners . I spoke with more wedding planners then I did venues - until I met Maria ! We were casually emailing back and forth when she made a venue recommendation to me - and I went and knew that was my dream venue and she was therefore my ideal planner -

My venue came with “coordinator/planning” services but quite a few months prior to the wedding I realized that wasn’t enough to ensure a perfectly smooth wedding day - so we did 6 weeks of planning with Maria .

Out of every vendor / every item purchased / every thing in regards to our entire wedding — having Maria help us plan was 100% our best decision and investment. For any bride reading this — you can skip many things but for your sanity-a wedding planner is absolutely a requirement.

Our wedding day was absolutely 100% magical perfect wedding bliss . Pure happiness; where we focused on each other and just had so much fun . We were not bothered by anything , no problems no mistakes , no vendors missing , no late arrivals etc ( I am sure something had to have gone a little crazy because we had 14 vendors !) but Maria handled everything so we never knew of anything different other than we had the most perfectly amazing wedding day imaginable and every single guest agrees -

Thank you so very much ! A thousand times thanks !

Profile Picture Liza, 10/7/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Brandee and her team are the pinnacle in wedding planning and day-of coordination. I can’t tell you how many times we commented on how thankful we were to have chosen her to handle our wedding coordination. Brandee is a true professional who’s attention to detail, coordination with vendors, handling unforeseen issues, inclement weather adjustments , and more were what allowed my Mother and I to relax and enjoy the day without a worry. Thank you Brandee for helping make my big day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used them for day of coordinator and were great for our special day.

Profile Picture Richard , 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Words can't express how wonderful Brandee and her team was on my wedding day. Everything came off just the way I wanted, but even better because I step out on faith and left everything to the professional. If you want your dream wedding, go with Blush. :)

Profile Picture Shanelle, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My husband and I worked with Maria for our "day of" package. Maria was absolutely amazing. I can not express enough how great she was to work with. Even though she was strictly a "day of" planner, she met with us a year out, went to our tasting a few months before and worked with me closely one on one the month before the wedding. She was there for us the entire day of the wedding and she made everything so easy and stress free. We were on the fence of whether or not to book a day of planner and we are so glad we did. We had zero stress the month leading up to the wedding and on the actual wedding day...and its all because of Maria!! Thank you so much for making our day more than we could have ever imagined!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

My husband and I were so grateful to work with Lisa H. Blush coordinating services were provided by our venue's wedding package (Reunion Resort) and it made preparing for the big day so much more manageable. The wedding day went perfectly and Blush made all of the events and table settings beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/4/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Having the help of Lexie as our day-of coordinator was absolutely the best idea ever! She always maintained an open line of communication and kept us posted with ideas and suggestions to help everything flow on our wedding day. I cannot imagine how our wedding would of turned out without Lexie! Thanks to her coordination, I was able to remove myself from the hassle of contacting vendors or worrying about whatever hiccups all together. Her expertise and organizational skills are a must-have to ensure that you can actually enjoy your wedding and have everything go according to plan. Lexie, I cannot thank you enough for all that you did & making our wedding a dream come true!!!!

Profile Picture Nathaly, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I cannot say enough nice things about Alison, our day of coordinator. Although she was the day of, we were in contact with her the whole time. She provided advice to us on vendors and ideas for how the day would go. We planned from out of town so she was always available via email or phone call. She even allowed us to have all our stuff shipped to her so we didn't have to bring it.

On the day of the wedding she was so organized and detailed. We were not in the right mind to go running around setting everything up. She took it all and directed everything, it was amazing. I would say that we actually got to enjoy the fun of the wedding and had no stress because of Alison.

Profile Picture Palmer, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had Alison as our day of coordinator. Originally we were not going to use one, but our venue required it. We are definitely glad we did. Alison wasn't there for us just on the wedding day, she helped us plan and find vendors. We planned our wedding from out of town so it was a little difficult knowing where to go. She was always there to answer questions and provide advice. Since we were out of town we had all the things we ordered (guest book, unity ceremony, wine box, etc.) sent directly to her. She took care of all of that "stuff" and made sure we got it back after. The day of she literally did everything. We had so much stuff that needed to be set up, but we did not have to do any of it. She coordinated with all the other vendors and made sure everything was set up. She kept everyone on schedule and kept everything flowing. Alison was amazing! Thank you so much for everything, we keep getting comments about how great our wedding was and it is largely in part to Alison and her hard work.

Profile Picture Palmer, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Kristen was amazing! She was so easy going and fun to work with! She made my wedding day stress free! Thank you so much for everything Kristen!

Profile Picture Renata, 2/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Hernandez was PERFECT!! There aren't enough words to explain everything she did for us to make our day special. She was completely soaked from the rain because she was trying to save everything from our reception so it could be moved inside and "re-created" since our outdoor reception was unfortunately ruined last minute by a typical Florida afternoon rainstorm. The dedication she put in would make you think it was her own wedding she was planning for and that is what makes her amazing.
Blush provided wonderful recommendations for awesome vendors, and they knew everything there was to know about the venue. I couldn't have asked for more from a wedding planner-I honestly felt like I had a friend helping me along the way. Love love love!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/13/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

From the moment I first met Maria with Blush by Brandee Gaar I fell in love with her organization, knowledge, and overall personality. I am the type of person who likes to plan every aspect of everything and it was so easy to let go on my big day and trust that Maria had it under control. Our day went so incredibly smooth and I have to chalk it up to the great work of Maria! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and I could not imagine a better day. From the day we said "I do" to Maria she was constantly helping me find venues and giving her great knowledge on vendors. She was able to make suggestions and advice based on her vast experience on things I would have never have even thought of. Not only was Maria great but the rest of the staff that I encountered at Blush by Brandee Gaar were super professional and accommodating. I am forever grateful to Maria and Blush by Brandee Gaar for making our day perfect and would highly recommend this company to any bride!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/26/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Religious

I used Blush for my wedding and I cannot say enough positive things about Brandee. She was completely organized and professional. She saved us from several snafus (we had ordered chargers that were too large to fit at the tables) through her experience, attention to detail and creative problem solving. She was the perfect ally to have to considering wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming, to say the least! My mom and I several times said that Brandee was our secret weapon. Our wedding would not have been what it was without Blush. I will recommend Brandee to all of my friends going forward. :)

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Blush was the very first vendor I booked for my wedding, and it was by far and away the best decision I could have made. It was worth every penny. They made vendor and venue recommendations that were top notch. It set the tone for my entire planning experience, and then the day itself. My wedding was perfect. Absolutely perfect, and I know without a doubt it would not have been as spectacular and carefree a day without Blush. If you are on the fence, just do yourself a favor and book them. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I had Lisa Hernandez with Blush, hired via my contract with Reunion Resorts. I feel my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without Lisa's help. On top of my team at Reunion, Lisa handled every details. She was absolutely amazing! I work conventions for a living, so being able to relax and enjoy my day was an accomplishment for Lisa all on its own! I did not have to pay attention to everything was being set up or worry about the vendors arriving. Since she knew almost every vendor, it made it even easier. She made an amazing detailed timeline and sent it to everyone for me. Once the week of the wedding came, i barely had to do a thing. If you are lucky enough to get them with your contract, you will be pleased. If you are looking to hire a wedding planner, i 100% recommend this team.

Profile Picture Casey, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Lexie Knittle from Blush by Brandee Gaar was amazing. Our day wouldn't have been so perfect without her! She made sure that we had the best day of our lives and took care of every single detail. She was super helpful and took so much stress out of my shoulders. I recommend her a 100% .

Profile Picture Maria, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cultural, Religious, Guest List, To-Do Lists, Reception

Kristen Pughe was our day of coordinator for our wedding and she was AMAZING!!! We could not have gotten through our wedding day and night without her. She was so much fun to work with and kept a calm demeanor at all times. Nothing fell through the cracks and we have her to thank for that!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lexie was my wedding day savior!!! I had spent over a year planning a wedding at the Omni Amelia Island, until Hurricane Matthew got in the way. My entire wedding was evacuated to the Omni Orlando. The resort knew how stressed an evacuated bride would be, three days before the wedding and immediately calling back-up. Lexie stepped in and immediately got my wedding planned. She found replacement vendors for those of mine that had to cancel, she found time for us to rehearse, she put together a timeline and kept me calm! She was extremely professional but fun to be around. She made it look easy, which is what I needed, but I know it was a lot of hard work.

You would have never known that my wedding was planned in three days, I can only imagine what Lexie can do with a proper amount of time to plan a wedding. I was 100% ready to cancel the wedding and just get married at the courthouse back home, until I met Lexie. She thought it was possible to throw together a great wedding in three days and she was right. I am so grateful that Lexie was there to help with our wedding and it was everything I had hoped it would be!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Lisa Hernandez was our wedding planner and she is amazing!!!! First of all, she was so lovely and sweet! She made us feel like she actually wanted to get to know us. She is extremely professional and well planned. She knew exactly what she wanted to do, but also asked us what we wanted and made sure everything was to our liking. If we wanted to change something, she said okay. She was easy to work with. She made our day so enjoyable because she had everything done. There was no stress. She handled everything. It rained right before our reception and she was right there to help us and communicate what was gonna happen next. Perfect professional! HIRE HER!!!!!! Thanks Lisa! It was a day I'll never forget!

Profile Picture Del, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Hernandez was our planner and although she was not part of the initial meeting with Brandy ; as soon as she was assigned ; she reviewed every aspect of the vision that we had for the day and executed flawlessly !!! Lisa's attention to detail is amazing , she was always a step ahead of any circumstance that could have come up . Her professionalism , her expertise , exuded so much confidence !!! We had a perfect wedding thanks to Lisa and her support .

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/22/16, 1 Review