Blush by Brandee Gaar Reviews

134 Reviews for Blush by Brandee Gaar

• Alexi

Alexi Albert · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Phenomenal Wedding Planning Experience

We planned our wedding for over a year with Alison Watkins as our full time planner, and she was absolutely amazing and indispensable throughout. We were planning from afar and couldn't have done any of it without her. She was extremely experienced and organized, and we loved all of the advice she had to give, especially choosing great venders. Working with her was a really wonderful experience :) I highly recommend Ali as well as Blush for your wedding needs!!!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa Canavan · Married on 02/22/2020

Thank you Brandee!!!

Wow, we absolutely love Blush!! They are an incredible group of ladies who only want the best for your big day! We were paired with Brandee, the owner of the company and she went above and beyond to make sure each little detail was what we wanted while keeping us on track. Also what I love about Brandee and Aislinn is their honesty, they will give their genuine expert opinion and steer you in the right direction. They were super easy to communicate with, we could send them a text/email with very quick response time. Would recommend Blush, especially Brandee and Aislinn to anyone getting married in central Florida area! Thank you both for helping our dream wedding come together

Sent on 03/19/2020

Nick Lawrence · Married on 02/07/2020

Wonderful service

This vendor was on the recommended list for our venue. From the beginning, Blush was very detailed about the process and made things easy for us. We were originally assigned Jess; however, Taylor was ultimately assigned as our day of coordinator given her experience with our venue. Taylor was very knowledgeable, responsive to emails and answered my copied amounts of questions. When it came to the day of the wedding, she and the venue worked flawlessly together.

From an execution stand point, it was very clear that Taylor is very experienced and made sure everything ran smoothly. Even when my boutonnière stained my wife’s dress prior to the ceremony, Taylor was quick with a solution. She knew exactly how to remove the stain and did so for my wife.

The entire day from start to finish was coordinated perfectly and we could not have asked for a better outcome for our wedding day! Taylor was awesome and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Gerri

Gerri · Married on 11/30/2019

The Best Wedding Coordinator

Brandee owner of Blush personally managed our wedding process. She is great and is an expert on coordinating weddings. Our wedding was perfect . We met with her and explained to her everything we want and on out wedding day she ran the whole things flawlessly like it was her daughters wedding! She is also very professional and our guests were very impressed on how she conducted the whole event.
    Nobody is as good as Blush!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 11/23/2019

Jess is amazing

After planning our wedding for well over a year, i never that of a day of coordinator as a necessity. Looking back today, I’m soo incredibly grateful to have had Jess there on my big day! She kept us on schedule and made sure my ever wish came true!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Ally Dore

Ally · Married on 11/15/2019

Book Blush... Just do it! You won't regret it

I came across Blush when I asked our venue for their preferred vendors list. I reached out to a few other planning companies, but I felt more of a connection with the ladies @ Blush due to their kind and genuine nature.

During our initial call with Blush after we got engaged, I remember having a million questions about anything and everything. They answered one of my questions right then and there before we even signed the contract. This was when we knew we had to book with them! It was really refreshing to finally find a company that values their clients or potential clients over making a profit.

Although we only purchased the day of coordinator package, we had a feeling we would need advice from an expert throughout the planning process. They explained that they would be available for months leading up to the wedding. We decided to trust their word and book with them... we do not regret this decision one bit :)

Ali was chosen to be our day of coordinator and we absolutely loved her. I was more involved in the planning than my husband was (all he cared about was that he wanted a ribeye on his wedding day lol) and Ali was the perfect balance for me! I am very detail oriented and a perfectionist and because of that I have to weight EVERY option before making a decision. Ali has magical powers and somehow simplified every decision I had to make. She's had so much experience in this industry I did not have any doubts trusting her.

You can really tell that Ali loves her job, especially on the day of the wedding. She was so excited & energetic, but also calming and reassuring at the same time. She was somehow able to quiet our crazy & large bridal party, which is a task in itself. She stayed by our sides all day & made sure that we always knew what was going on and always had drinks in our hands (this is actually more important than I thought).

We were initially going to have the ceremony @ the atrium, and the reception on the lawn but it was supposed to get down to the 50s that night. We ended up moving the ceremony to the lawn and the reception inside (we made this decision at the rehearsal). During the wedding day when Ali and the team were setting up, I had realized that I forgot to mention which way I wanted the chairs facing for the ceremony and they were facing the other way. Ali immediately communicated this change to everyone and 10 minutes later everything was fixed! She made sure to communicate to me what this change meant in a clear and consise way. Something so complicated in my eyes made simple yet again! Normally this is something that would have me really worried on the day of the wedding, but Ali handled it with such grace and I did not feel an ounce of worry.

Thank you Ali for being you! I now know why you've been in the industry for so long and why so many of our vendors RAVED about you. :)

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 11/10/2019

A Wedding Fairy Godmother

Jess from Blush was nothing less then our "Wedding Fairy Godmother" she not only helped us keep on track but was there to give us the needed push when it came down to getting the endless details of our event to align, then make sure the execution was flawless on the day of the event.
    We can't thank you enough for helping to make it the Fairy Tale Wedding we wanted, thanks again Jess.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Debbie Bassett · Married on 11/09/2019

Jess went way beyond the call of duty!

Can’t say enough on what a fantastic job Jess from Blush did for our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding. When six months prior to the wedding we lost our wedding venue, Jess took our daughter immediately looking and helped her find a fantastic venue. We feel so lucky to have had her. She kept everyone at the wedding in line and moving forward with great kindness. Bottom line, we couldn’t have done this without her. Don’t look any farther if you want someone who is professional, experienced, patient and so very easy to work with who understands what it takes in putting on a wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Jill

Jill Feluren · Married on 10/12/2019

Best. Planner. Ever.

I saved this review for last because I knew it would be the hardest one for me to write as it does not seem possible to explain how amazing Jess is in such a small amount of words, but here goes. As a Type A, organized, detail oriented person, I had a hard time thinking about relinquishing control of wedding planning to someone, but for my sanity, I knew I needed a month of coordinator (plus my venue required it). I did my research and set up calls with several companies. The first few were horrible – I was not allowed to talk to the actual planner that I was going to be assigned and everyone that I spoke to seemed so stuck up/not fun. I was so disappointed, but I had one last call scheduled and it was with Blush. I was so pleasantly surprised when I learned I was going to speak with the actual planner I would work with. Enter Jess - I knew I was going to hire her within the first minute of our call. We immediately bonded over our love of Disney and dogs. She is so fun, kind, funny, organized, sweet, energetic, and every other positive adjective you can think of. She put me at ease by saying that she was willing to do whatever to make our wedding vision happen. Even though she did not really jump in until the month prior to the wedding, she was so helpful in all the months leading up to the wedding. She was there to answer all of my (many) questions via text, call, and email and gave me vendor recommendations. By the time she took over, I had all the vendors hired and most of the details worked out. She took over, especially with scheduling which was amazing because I could never have organized that in those final weeks when so many final things popped up. Before I knew it, it was my wedding weekend and as someone who gets VERY stressed easily, I can tell you that Jess handled everything so perfectly that I did not feel any stress even when we were thrown several last-minute curveballs. When we had a small hiccup at the reception, my husband tried to get involved to help resolve it and she refused to let him and insisted that he go and enjoy the party. She handled everything so quickly that there was not even time to worry. She also was so sweet and patient with all of our family and accommodated any special request, no matter how unique. My family, in-laws, and friends were so wowed by her – she is unlike any planner any of them had encountered before (same for me). She constantly checked on us throughout the night. She did everything possible to make sure we had the perfect night and we absolutely did. From the day that I hired her until the last second of our wedding when she dropped us off at the bar for our after party (and after when she brought stuff to our hotel), she went above and beyond. There is no one like her. Jess is a wedding superhero; this review does not do her justice. Do yourself a favor and hire Blush. You will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Grace

Grace Vilches · Married on 10/12/2019

Don't even question it. Hire them! You won't regret it :)

I got married in October and worked with Ali! She was amazing and made the wedding planning process so easy. She was extremely organized and never let me forget any of the important little details I needed to tend to. She was very patient with me and offered lots of great tips and ideas. We worked hand in hand and I couldn't have done this without her. I was pretty busy with work during the whole process and it was so nice to have Ali available to contact the vendors whenever needed and answer all my questions when it came to rental coordination and all the tiny details that go into planning a wedding. The actual wedding day was perfect! Everything went so smoothly, it was so nice not having to worry if the vendors arrived on time or what set up was needed. I was able to sit back and enjoy my day with the confidence that everything around me was going to plan. Other than finding the venue (I hired Blush after signing my venue contract) Ali helped me every step of the way. Do not hesitate to hire Blush! They have an amazing team & will help you make your wedding dreams come true. I hired Ali for the full wedding planning package and although it was the most expensive option, I have zero regrets! I wouldn't change a thing about how the wedding was planned & I will forever be grateful to Ali for all of her help.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Sarah Hennemann · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic Wedding Planner

We hired Jess to be our day of coordinator and she was amazing! Jess helped us plan the perfect wedding day. She arrived well-prepared for all of our final meetings and was able to plan all the little details to make our day perfect. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything went as planned and we had a flawless day! Jess exceeded all of my expectations! You will not regret hiring Jess and the Blush team for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Creamer · Married on 09/11/2019

The most personable, fun, organized, and amazing day of coordinator!!!

I can't begin to explain our gratitude to Jess Clark. She truly went above and beyond as our day-of coordinator. When our original venue canceled on us 6 months out, I immediately reached out to Jess. She dropped EVERYTHING and asked me to meet at her office. She spent the entire day calling around and visiting venues with me. She was exactly the person I needed to calm my nerves and get things done. She was wonderful and helped us find and book a new venue that very same day! She is exactly the person you want/need on your wedding day!! She is the most fun, personable, and organized person you will ever meet! She literally was prepared for everything and the day went so smoothly! I did not have to worry about a thing! Our guests said our wedding was the most well executed event they had ever attended and we owe that compliment to the most amazing day-of coordinator, Jess Clark!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Jess is fantastic!

We hired Jess to be our day of coordinator and she was amazing! She was quick to answer any of my questions and I loved that she gave me her opinion when many other vendors were wishy-washy. Jess always had a plan and made me feel like we were creating the day I had envisioned. On the day of, Jess was at our reception venue setting up and when we arrived, it was absolutely perfect! Jess exceeded all of my expectations and was such a friend through the planning process! You will never go wrong having Jess and the Blush team on your day!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Helen · Married on 05/13/2019

My daughter got married a few weeks ago. We knew we were going to hire a day of coordinator for the wedding. She met with a few people but when she met Kristin she knew immediately that she had found "the one" who would be there for her wedding. Kristin was magnificent. She got totally engaged weeks before the wedding. Her calm demeanor and total professionalism kept us calm, on track, and enjoying every aspect of the wedding. Thank you Kristin. You are the best.

Sent on 11/30/2010
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 04/06/2019

Alexis was our perfect Day of Coordinator!

I cannot express enough gratitude, appreciation, and awe of Alexis from the wedding and leading up to it.

From our very initial conversation over a year ago, she was incredibly kind, professional, personable, and made me feel like she genuinely cared about not only the day, but me and Chris as well. Alexis was always easy to access and talk to- she was incredibly responsive, organized, detail oriented, and knowledgeable. Going into wedding planning and hiring a day of coordinator, I knew that I had a strong vision and thought when it came to the wedding, but needed someone more knowledgeable to bounce ideas off of, to ask recommendations from, and to think through things in the lead up, with someone who would be able to successfully execute and manage everything day of. Alexis was absolutely incredible- she checked in with me regularly to make sure I was on track, asked me questions and brought up points that I hadn't thought about, and was able to listen and give advice when I had a difficult time making a decision, ran into an issue with a vendor, or was trying to determine how to best handle a complex family situation. After finally being able to meet in person (my fault for being so far away!), I instantly felt more at peace because I knew she was so on top of everything, that we were in sync with what the vision was, and was so confident in her ability to mitigate conflict and issues.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding- Alexis was my saving grace and only reason for my sanity. She was always one step ahead of me- reaching out to vendors before I had the chance, getting everyone on the same page (which I feel like may have required more effort for my wedding than others- I'm not sure if other weddings seem this disjointed some times, but it didn't seem to matter how many color coded excel sheets or thorough emails or phone calls I had with some vendors- they didn't seem to listen until Alexis talked with them), and helped me work through some last minute issues that came up to what seemed like imminent rain, etc. I must have texted, called, or emailed her every day for the 3 weeks before the wedding- and even when she probably should have taken more time for herself, she always always talked through things, was kind, and was able to find a solution to the problem.

The actual wedding day she was an absolute god send- the day of she dealt with my bouquet that didn't turn out at all how I wanted, coordinated all of the vendors seamlessly, and stopped problems before they happened or without me knowing it. She ensured the entire day ran so smoothly- I had everyone from my bridesmaids, to my mother in law, my own parents, and even random guests who had interacted with her coming up to me to tell me how incredible she was. Alexis made every single person she worked with feel like they were being taken care of, made sure everything happened on time, worked behind the scenes to make sure problems stopped before they happened, and was incredibly efficient. I did not give her an easy task with each table being a bit unique in it's set up, each person having an assigned seat, and having so many items that we brought that she was responsible for on the day of- she ensured that everything was in it's place, that other vendors were in line, and that we had all of our items when everything was packed up. My mom and in-laws RAVED about how absolutely amazing she was and how thankful they were that she was there for the entire day, and especially how smooth she ran everything at the end after Chris and I had left and they stayed back to clean and take things (seriously- they've mentioned her specifically in every single phone call we've had since the wedding). I also wanted to note how much we enjoyed Kim on the day of- thought we didn't get to know her over the course of the year like we did Alexis, Kim was the person there to help calm me down before walking down the aisle, there to help when buttons from my bustle were ripped out to fix it, and was so positive the whole day- I'm not sure what role she vs. Alexis played on the day of, but we really enjoyed working with her as well!

In my everyday life I am very type-A and in wedding planning I took it to a whole other level- putting months of research into every decision, trying to make everything with each vendor (and my own google drive that I shared with Alexis) as organized as possible- I knew that when it came to the actual wedding I was going to have a hard time letting go if I didn't trust the person responsible. Alexis was the perfect fit for me. Going into wedding planning, I knew that my photographer at videographer would have an intimate relationship with me and my family that day, but I didn't expect that Alexis would as well. She saw me at my most stressed, happiest, and most anxious I've ever been and I am so incredibly thankful, and happy that she was the person who was there. The wedding truly wouldn't have been possible without her ! (I’ve included some of the photos from the details she executed so show how well it all came together! )

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jessie A · Married on 03/08/2019

Alexis is the best!

We had Alexis as our planner and she was great! We chose the partial plan and it was worth every penny. Alexis cane with me to pick out my dress, joined me for vendor meetings, and met and ran the walk through with our caterer a few weeks before the wedding. She was always available via email or phone and kept checking in with me to make sure I was calm. We couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Meghan · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best Decision I made in the Wedding Planning Process!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Blush! My wedding planner was Ali and hiring her was the very best decision I made in planning my wedding!! I have such a hard time making decisions, so the whole wedding planning process, I felt like I was all over the place. I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to look and feel like, but it was so hard to form concrete ideas of how to make it that way. Ali figured out my vision and she brought it to reality!! An amazingly beautiful, wonderful reality that exceeded my expectations!! The week after my wedding, I thought back on all the details and kept thinking "it was perfect!" Everything was exactly how I envisioned it to be. And I truly have Ali to thank for that.

Most of the vendors I chose were from her recommendations, and all of them together made my wedding day more than I could have imagined. Ali and the Blush team know the best vendors and will make recommendations based on the look/feel you want for your wedding ... and your budget! Ali was always very conscious to stay within budget, which was great. She was always so organized and kept me on track during the whole planning process.

On the day of my wedding, everything ran so smoothly. If there was a hiccup somewhere, I didn't know anything about it. Ali had everything down. She even had an emergency sewing kit on hand! So when one of my guests stepped on my dress and ripped both layers of the bustle, she was right there, under my train, fixing up my dress so it didn't cause me any issues. She also made sure to clean up all the details and load them in the car at the end of the night so that none of my bridesmaids, nor my mom, had to do it.

I was referred to Ali by a friend of ours and I'm so thankful that i was. Wedding planning is super overwhelming and very stressful. There were a couple times that I would call Ali, freaking out about something, and by the end of the phone call, I'd feel just so much better.. it was like wedding planning therapy! Hiring Blush, and specifically Ali, made things so much easier throughout the whole planning process. You will not be sorry if you choose Blush for all your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Stephanie Hamersley · Married on 01/25/2019

Taylor is my Wedding Angel!

Where do I even begin?? Taylor was my little wedding angel. She is truly AMAZING. Taylor was so helpful when I planned my destination wedding from Ohio, she suggested vendors, and if I had any questions she was so quick to respond. I have expectations and she exceeded all of them, she is soooo detailed oriented which as a bride you need. I didn't have a maid of honor and wanted my mom to enjoy the big day, and Taylor handled everything so smoothly, and perfectly. She is so classy and on it. As a bride she thought of things I would never have even thought of. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her, or how anyone can have a wedding without a planner, it's an absolute must have. On the day of my wedding my hair and makeup girl cancelled and I called Taylor, she was so calm and was able to call my venue and have someone come on site within less than 30 mins, she let me get ready and walk down the isle feeling beautiful, she truly saved the day. If I could give her 100000 stars I would. Love her!!!! xoxo - Steph

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

Simply the best!

We feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with these ladies for our PERFECT NYE wedding! From working with Brandee through the Howey Mansion and blush, to Allison who assisted our rock star wedding coordinator TAYLOR. They are truly professionals who love what they do! We loved Taylor and are so grateful to have had her as the leader of our awesome vendor team. They are THE BEST planners in Orlando hands down. We can’t thank you enough Taylor!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with Alexis, from Blush! We were married at Reunion Resort and our wedding package came with day of planning services from Blush. We originally were assigned a different wedding planner who left the industry shortly after we selected our venue; however this was early on in the process and didn't affect the overall planning process. After this happened we were introduced to Alexis! The day of planning encompasses much more than just the day of. Alexis answered several emails from us leading up to the wedding, answered phone calls from us and even met us during our food tasting. Alexis took care of all the details on our wedding day, we didn't have to think or worry about anything. We were originally supposed to be married outside but due to inclement weather this changed. Alexis made the call and changed the details for the ceremony on the morning of the wedding, we didn't need to get involved in any of it. We also had some last minute changes to our wedding program which she incorporated without any hiccups. We were very lucky to have her with us on our wedding day! We would highly recommend using Blush by Brandee Gaar

Sent on 08/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

Brandee is one of a kind. If you are thinking about getting a Wedding Planner to help Design & Coordinate, Brandee is your girl. She stepped in and saved the day when we had a bit of a rocky start to wedding planning. I cannot say enough positive things about her - she was always there for my husband and I as we went through the planning stages. She was quick to respond and always eased our concerns. She worked with our vendors and we never had to worry. She provided advice when needed and made sure our day seemed effortless. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. Jordan was her assistant on the day of and she was fantastic as well! They both were very calm cool and collected and the entire day went off without a hitch!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Blush for our day of coordinator. Alexis was with us every step of the way with continual check-ins, check lists to keep us on track, suggestions and advice on how to tackle issues that arose. She met with us multiple times to discuss ideas for various vendors, compile contracts, and create the timeline for the big day. She was always available to answer our questions and was the guidance we needed to make our day perfect.

When last minute items started to go wrong the day night before the wedding, Alexis stepped in and handled it wonderfully, leaving us to enjoy the rehearsal dinner with family and friends. Unexpectedly, there was an outdoor music concert happening next door, which would have played thru our rooftop ceremony, but Alexis convinced them to take a break so we could get thru our ceremony. The lengths she would go to make our day perfect!

In short, our wedding was a wonderful time, but that is only because we had Alexis from Blush to help us. We really can't speak highly enough of how much she helped us. It went off without a hitch because of her planning, day of presence and professionalism. Thank you, Alexis. We cannot recommend Blush enough!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2017

WOW. That is the only word I can use to describe how amazing Brandee is! From the moment we booked our venue, Brandee was there for any questions, concerns, whatever! She helped me with things that I didn't even think about and she was so personable. She got our timeline together, which I thought was amazing, but then day of she really did ensure that things went smoothly. I honestly am at a loss of words to express how thankful I am that Brandee was our wedding planner. I HIGHLY recommend her if you want a fun, sweet and knowledgable wedding planner!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Liza · Married on 10/07/2017

Maria is incredible!! She is so friendly - so warm- organized - so on point - absolute wedding day perfection ! I originally spoke with Maria a while back when I was looking into wedding planners . I spoke with more wedding planners then I did venues - until I met Maria ! We were casually emailing back and forth when she made a venue recommendation to me - and I went and knew that was my dream venue and she was therefore my ideal planner -

My venue came with “coordinator/planning” services but quite a few months prior to the wedding I realized that wasn’t enough to ensure a perfectly smooth wedding day - so we did 6 weeks of planning with Maria .

Out of every vendor / every item purchased / every thing in regards to our entire wedding — having Maria help us plan was 100% our best decision and investment. For any bride reading this — you can skip many things but for your sanity-a wedding planner is absolutely a requirement.

Our wedding day was absolutely 100% magical perfect wedding bliss . Pure happiness; where we focused on each other and just had so much fun . We were not bothered by anything , no problems no mistakes , no vendors missing , no late arrivals etc ( I am sure something had to have gone a little crazy because we had 14 vendors !) but Maria handled everything so we never knew of anything different other than we had the most perfectly amazing wedding day imaginable and every single guest agrees -

Thank you so very much ! A thousand times thanks !

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2017

Brandee and her team are the pinnacle in wedding planning and day-of coordination. I can’t tell you how many times we commented on how thankful we were to have chosen her to handle our wedding coordination. Brandee is a true professional who’s attention to detail, coordination with vendors, handling unforeseen issues, inclement weather adjustments , and more were what allowed my Mother and I to relax and enjoy the day without a worry. Thank you Brandee for helping make my big day so wonderful!

Sent on 07/14/2017