Blush by Brandee Gaar Reviews

Blush by Brandee Gaar 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Jess is fantastic!

We hired Jess to be our day of coordinator and she was amazing! She was quick to answer any of my questions and I loved that she gave me her opinion when many other vendors were wishy-washy. Jess always had a plan and made me feel like we were creating the day I had envisioned. On the day of, Jess was at our reception venue setting up and when we arrived, it was absolutely perfect! Jess exceeded all of my expectations and was such a friend through the planning process! You will never go wrong having Jess and the Blush team on your day!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 8
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 9
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 10

Helen · Married on 05/13/2019

My daughter got married a few weeks ago. We knew we were going to hire a day of coordinator for the wedding. She met with a few people but when she met Kristin she knew immediately that she had found "the one" who would be there for her wedding. Kristin was magnificent. She got totally engaged weeks before the wedding. Her calm demeanor and total professionalism kept us calm, on track, and enjoying every aspect of the wedding. Thank you Kristin. You are the best.

Sent on 11/30/2010
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 04/06/2019

Alexis was our perfect Day of Coordinator!

I cannot express enough gratitude, appreciation, and awe of Alexis from the wedding and leading up to it.

From our very initial conversation over a year ago, she was incredibly kind, professional, personable, and made me feel like she genuinely cared about not only the day, but me and Chris as well. Alexis was always easy to access and talk to- she was incredibly responsive, organized, detail oriented, and knowledgeable. Going into wedding planning and hiring a day of coordinator, I knew that I had a strong vision and thought when it came to the wedding, but needed someone more knowledgeable to bounce ideas off of, to ask recommendations from, and to think through things in the lead up, with someone who would be able to successfully execute and manage everything day of. Alexis was absolutely incredible- she checked in with me regularly to make sure I was on track, asked me questions and brought up points that I hadn't thought about, and was able to listen and give advice when I had a difficult time making a decision, ran into an issue with a vendor, or was trying to determine how to best handle a complex family situation. After finally being able to meet in person (my fault for being so far away!), I instantly felt more at peace because I knew she was so on top of everything, that we were in sync with what the vision was, and was so confident in her ability to mitigate conflict and issues.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding- Alexis was my saving grace and only reason for my sanity. She was always one step ahead of me- reaching out to vendors before I had the chance, getting everyone on the same page (which I feel like may have required more effort for my wedding than others- I'm not sure if other weddings seem this disjointed some times, but it didn't seem to matter how many color coded excel sheets or thorough emails or phone calls I had with some vendors- they didn't seem to listen until Alexis talked with them), and helped me work through some last minute issues that came up to what seemed like imminent rain, etc. I must have texted, called, or emailed her every day for the 3 weeks before the wedding- and even when she probably should have taken more time for herself, she always always talked through things, was kind, and was able to find a solution to the problem.

The actual wedding day she was an absolute god send- the day of she dealt with my bouquet that didn't turn out at all how I wanted, coordinated all of the vendors seamlessly, and stopped problems before they happened or without me knowing it. She ensured the entire day ran so smoothly- I had everyone from my bridesmaids, to my mother in law, my own parents, and even random guests who had interacted with her coming up to me to tell me how incredible she was. Alexis made every single person she worked with feel like they were being taken care of, made sure everything happened on time, worked behind the scenes to make sure problems stopped before they happened, and was incredibly efficient. I did not give her an easy task with each table being a bit unique in it's set up, each person having an assigned seat, and having so many items that we brought that she was responsible for on the day of- she ensured that everything was in it's place, that other vendors were in line, and that we had all of our items when everything was packed up. My mom and in-laws RAVED about how absolutely amazing she was and how thankful they were that she was there for the entire day, and especially how smooth she ran everything at the end after Chris and I had left and they stayed back to clean and take things (seriously- they've mentioned her specifically in every single phone call we've had since the wedding). I also wanted to note how much we enjoyed Kim on the day of- thought we didn't get to know her over the course of the year like we did Alexis, Kim was the person there to help calm me down before walking down the aisle, there to help when buttons from my bustle were ripped out to fix it, and was so positive the whole day- I'm not sure what role she vs. Alexis played on the day of, but we really enjoyed working with her as well!

In my everyday life I am very type-A and in wedding planning I took it to a whole other level- putting months of research into every decision, trying to make everything with each vendor (and my own google drive that I shared with Alexis) as organized as possible- I knew that when it came to the actual wedding I was going to have a hard time letting go if I didn't trust the person responsible. Alexis was the perfect fit for me. Going into wedding planning, I knew that my photographer at videographer would have an intimate relationship with me and my family that day, but I didn't expect that Alexis would as well. She saw me at my most stressed, happiest, and most anxious I've ever been and I am so incredibly thankful, and happy that she was the person who was there. The wedding truly wouldn't have been possible without her ! (I’ve included some of the photos from the details she executed so show how well it all came together! )

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 11
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 12
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 13
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 14
    Blush by Brandee Gaar 15

Jessie A · Married on 03/08/2019

Alexis is the best!

We had Alexis as our planner and she was great! We chose the partial plan and it was worth every penny. Alexis cane with me to pick out my dress, joined me for vendor meetings, and met and ran the walk through with our caterer a few weeks before the wedding. She was always available via email or phone and kept checking in with me to make sure I was calm. We couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Meghan · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best Decision I made in the Wedding Planning Process!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Blush! My wedding planner was Ali and hiring her was the very best decision I made in planning my wedding!! I have such a hard time making decisions, so the whole wedding planning process, I felt like I was all over the place. I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to look and feel like, but it was so hard to form concrete ideas of how to make it that way. Ali figured out my vision and she brought it to reality!! An amazingly beautiful, wonderful reality that exceeded my expectations!! The week after my wedding, I thought back on all the details and kept thinking "it was perfect!" Everything was exactly how I envisioned it to be. And I truly have Ali to thank for that.

Most of the vendors I chose were from her recommendations, and all of them together made my wedding day more than I could have imagined. Ali and the Blush team know the best vendors and will make recommendations based on the look/feel you want for your wedding ... and your budget! Ali was always very conscious to stay within budget, which was great. She was always so organized and kept me on track during the whole planning process.

On the day of my wedding, everything ran so smoothly. If there was a hiccup somewhere, I didn't know anything about it. Ali had everything down. She even had an emergency sewing kit on hand! So when one of my guests stepped on my dress and ripped both layers of the bustle, she was right there, under my train, fixing up my dress so it didn't cause me any issues. She also made sure to clean up all the details and load them in the car at the end of the night so that none of my bridesmaids, nor my mom, had to do it.

I was referred to Ali by a friend of ours and I'm so thankful that i was. Wedding planning is super overwhelming and very stressful. There were a couple times that I would call Ali, freaking out about something, and by the end of the phone call, I'd feel just so much better.. it was like wedding planning therapy! Hiring Blush, and specifically Ali, made things so much easier throughout the whole planning process. You will not be sorry if you choose Blush for all your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Stephanie Hamersley · Married on 01/25/2019

Taylor is my Wedding Angel!

Where do I even begin?? Taylor was my little wedding angel. She is truly AMAZING. Taylor was so helpful when I planned my destination wedding from Ohio, she suggested vendors, and if I had any questions she was so quick to respond. I have expectations and she exceeded all of them, she is soooo detailed oriented which as a bride you need. I didn't have a maid of honor and wanted my mom to enjoy the big day, and Taylor handled everything so smoothly, and perfectly. She is so classy and on it. As a bride she thought of things I would never have even thought of. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her, or how anyone can have a wedding without a planner, it's an absolute must have. On the day of my wedding my hair and makeup girl cancelled and I called Taylor, she was so calm and was able to call my venue and have someone come on site within less than 30 mins, she let me get ready and walk down the isle feeling beautiful, she truly saved the day. If I could give her 100000 stars I would. Love her!!!! xoxo - Steph

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

Simply the best!

We feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with these ladies for our PERFECT NYE wedding! From working with Brandee through the Howey Mansion and blush, to Allison who assisted our rock star wedding coordinator TAYLOR. They are truly professionals who love what they do! We loved Taylor and are so grateful to have had her as the leader of our awesome vendor team. They are THE BEST planners in Orlando hands down. We can’t thank you enough Taylor!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with Alexis, from Blush! We were married at Reunion Resort and our wedding package came with day of planning services from Blush. We originally were assigned a different wedding planner who left the industry shortly after we selected our venue; however this was early on in the process and didn't affect the overall planning process. After this happened we were introduced to Alexis! The day of planning encompasses much more than just the day of. Alexis answered several emails from us leading up to the wedding, answered phone calls from us and even met us during our food tasting. Alexis took care of all the details on our wedding day, we didn't have to think or worry about anything. We were originally supposed to be married outside but due to inclement weather this changed. Alexis made the call and changed the details for the ceremony on the morning of the wedding, we didn't need to get involved in any of it. We also had some last minute changes to our wedding program which she incorporated without any hiccups. We were very lucky to have her with us on our wedding day! We would highly recommend using Blush by Brandee Gaar

Sent on 08/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

Brandee is one of a kind. If you are thinking about getting a Wedding Planner to help Design & Coordinate, Brandee is your girl. She stepped in and saved the day when we had a bit of a rocky start to wedding planning. I cannot say enough positive things about her - she was always there for my husband and I as we went through the planning stages. She was quick to respond and always eased our concerns. She worked with our vendors and we never had to worry. She provided advice when needed and made sure our day seemed effortless. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. Jordan was her assistant on the day of and she was fantastic as well! They both were very calm cool and collected and the entire day went off without a hitch!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Blush for our day of coordinator. Alexis was with us every step of the way with continual check-ins, check lists to keep us on track, suggestions and advice on how to tackle issues that arose. She met with us multiple times to discuss ideas for various vendors, compile contracts, and create the timeline for the big day. She was always available to answer our questions and was the guidance we needed to make our day perfect.

When last minute items started to go wrong the day night before the wedding, Alexis stepped in and handled it wonderfully, leaving us to enjoy the rehearsal dinner with family and friends. Unexpectedly, there was an outdoor music concert happening next door, which would have played thru our rooftop ceremony, but Alexis convinced them to take a break so we could get thru our ceremony. The lengths she would go to make our day perfect!

In short, our wedding was a wonderful time, but that is only because we had Alexis from Blush to help us. We really can't speak highly enough of how much she helped us. It went off without a hitch because of her planning, day of presence and professionalism. Thank you, Alexis. We cannot recommend Blush enough!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2017

WOW. That is the only word I can use to describe how amazing Brandee is! From the moment we booked our venue, Brandee was there for any questions, concerns, whatever! She helped me with things that I didn't even think about and she was so personable. She got our timeline together, which I thought was amazing, but then day of she really did ensure that things went smoothly. I honestly am at a loss of words to express how thankful I am that Brandee was our wedding planner. I HIGHLY recommend her if you want a fun, sweet and knowledgable wedding planner!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Liza · Married on 10/07/2017

Maria is incredible!! She is so friendly - so warm- organized - so on point - absolute wedding day perfection ! I originally spoke with Maria a while back when I was looking into wedding planners . I spoke with more wedding planners then I did venues - until I met Maria ! We were casually emailing back and forth when she made a venue recommendation to me - and I went and knew that was my dream venue and she was therefore my ideal planner -

My venue came with “coordinator/planning” services but quite a few months prior to the wedding I realized that wasn’t enough to ensure a perfectly smooth wedding day - so we did 6 weeks of planning with Maria .

Out of every vendor / every item purchased / every thing in regards to our entire wedding — having Maria help us plan was 100% our best decision and investment. For any bride reading this — you can skip many things but for your sanity-a wedding planner is absolutely a requirement.

Our wedding day was absolutely 100% magical perfect wedding bliss . Pure happiness; where we focused on each other and just had so much fun . We were not bothered by anything , no problems no mistakes , no vendors missing , no late arrivals etc ( I am sure something had to have gone a little crazy because we had 14 vendors !) but Maria handled everything so we never knew of anything different other than we had the most perfectly amazing wedding day imaginable and every single guest agrees -

Thank you so very much ! A thousand times thanks !

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2017

Brandee and her team are the pinnacle in wedding planning and day-of coordination. I can’t tell you how many times we commented on how thankful we were to have chosen her to handle our wedding coordination. Brandee is a true professional who’s attention to detail, coordination with vendors, handling unforeseen issues, inclement weather adjustments , and more were what allowed my Mother and I to relax and enjoy the day without a worry. Thank you Brandee for helping make my big day so wonderful!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Shanelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Words can't express how wonderful Brandee and her team was on my wedding day. Everything came off just the way I wanted, but even better because I step out on faith and left everything to the professional. If you want your dream wedding, go with Blush. :)

Sent on 04/01/2017

Michele · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I worked with Maria for our "day of" package. Maria was absolutely amazing. I can not express enough how great she was to work with. Even though she was strictly a "day of" planner, she met with us a year out, went to our tasting a few months before and worked with me closely one on one the month before the wedding. She was there for us the entire day of the wedding and she made everything so easy and stress free. We were on the fence of whether or not to book a day of planner and we are so glad we did. We had zero stress the month leading up to the wedding and on the actual wedding day...and its all because of Maria!! Thank you so much for making our day more than we could have ever imagined!!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I were so grateful to work with Lisa H. Blush coordinating services were provided by our venue's wedding package (Reunion Resort) and it made preparing for the big day so much more manageable. The wedding day went perfectly and Blush made all of the events and table settings beautiful!

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • Nathaly

Nathaly · Married on 02/25/2017

Having the help of Lexie as our day-of coordinator was absolutely the best idea ever! She always maintained an open line of communication and kept us posted with ideas and suggestions to help everything flow on our wedding day. I cannot imagine how our wedding would of turned out without Lexie! Thanks to her coordination, I was able to remove myself from the hassle of contacting vendors or worrying about whatever hiccups all together. Her expertise and organizational skills are a must-have to ensure that you can actually enjoy your wedding and have everything go according to plan. Lexie, I cannot thank you enough for all that you did & making our wedding a dream come true!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Palmer · Married on 02/25/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Alison, our day of coordinator. Although she was the day of, we were in contact with her the whole time. She provided advice to us on vendors and ideas for how the day would go. We planned from out of town so she was always available via email or phone call. She even allowed us to have all our stuff shipped to her so we didn't have to bring it.

On the day of the wedding she was so organized and detailed. We were not in the right mind to go running around setting everything up. She took it all and directed everything, it was amazing. I would say that we actually got to enjoy the fun of the wedding and had no stress because of Alison.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Palmer · Married on 02/25/2017

We had Alison as our day of coordinator. Originally we were not going to use one, but our venue required it. We are definitely glad we did. Alison wasn't there for us just on the wedding day, she helped us plan and find vendors. We planned our wedding from out of town so it was a little difficult knowing where to go. She was always there to answer questions and provide advice. Since we were out of town we had all the things we ordered (guest book, unity ceremony, wine box, etc.) sent directly to her. She took care of all of that "stuff" and made sure we got it back after. The day of she literally did everything. We had so much stuff that needed to be set up, but we did not have to do any of it. She coordinated with all the other vendors and made sure everything was set up. She kept everyone on schedule and kept everything flowing. Alison was amazing! Thank you so much for everything, we keep getting comments about how great our wedding was and it is largely in part to Alison and her hard work.

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 02/18/2017

Kristen was amazing! She was so easy going and fun to work with! She made my wedding day stress free! Thank you so much for everything Kristen!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/13/2017

Lisa Hernandez was PERFECT!! There aren't enough words to explain everything she did for us to make our day special. She was completely soaked from the rain because she was trying to save everything from our reception so it could be moved inside and "re-created" since our outdoor reception was unfortunately ruined last minute by a typical Florida afternoon rainstorm. The dedication she put in would make you think it was her own wedding she was planning for and that is what makes her amazing.
    Blush provided wonderful recommendations for awesome vendors, and they knew everything there was to know about the venue. I couldn't have asked for more from a wedding planner-I honestly felt like I had a friend helping me along the way. Love love love!!!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

From the moment I first met Maria with Blush by Brandee Gaar I fell in love with her organization, knowledge, and overall personality. I am the type of person who likes to plan every aspect of everything and it was so easy to let go on my big day and trust that Maria had it under control. Our day went so incredibly smooth and I have to chalk it up to the great work of Maria! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and I could not imagine a better day. From the day we said "I do" to Maria she was constantly helping me find venues and giving her great knowledge on vendors. She was able to make suggestions and advice based on her vast experience on things I would have never have even thought of. Not only was Maria great but the rest of the staff that I encountered at Blush by Brandee Gaar were super professional and accommodating. I am forever grateful to Maria and Blush by Brandee Gaar for making our day perfect and would highly recommend this company to any bride!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 11/12/2016

I used Blush for my wedding and I cannot say enough positive things about Brandee. She was completely organized and professional. She saved us from several snafus (we had ordered chargers that were too large to fit at the tables) through her experience, attention to detail and creative problem solving. She was the perfect ally to have to considering wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming, to say the least! My mom and I several times said that Brandee was our secret weapon. Our wedding would not have been what it was without Blush. I will recommend Brandee to all of my friends going forward. :)

Sent on 11/30/2016

Hannah · Married on 11/12/2016

Blush was the very first vendor I booked for my wedding, and it was by far and away the best decision I could have made. It was worth every penny. They made vendor and venue recommendations that were top notch. It set the tone for my entire planning experience, and then the day itself. My wedding was perfect. Absolutely perfect, and I know without a doubt it would not have been as spectacular and carefree a day without Blush. If you are on the fence, just do yourself a favor and book them. You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Maria · Married on 10/29/2016

Lexie Knittle from Blush by Brandee Gaar was amazing. Our day wouldn't have been so perfect without her! She made sure that we had the best day of our lives and took care of every single detail. She was super helpful and took so much stress out of my shoulders. I recommend her a 100% .

Sent on 11/28/2016