Kristy's Artistry Design Team Reviews

Kristy's Artistry Design Team 6
Kristy's Artistry Design Team 7
  • Y

Yvette · Getting married on 12/17/2022

I would highly recommend Shelby, she did my hair and makeup exactly how I envisioned it :)

Sully · Getting married on 10/10/2020

For your make up and hair needs I will definitely go with Christina D. She does amazing work and is one is the sweetest people I have ever known.

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • W

Wanda · Getting married on 09/04/2020

I’m so glad I decided to get my hair and makeup done. I am so picky, and never satisfied when people do my hair but Shelby did fan-freakin-tastic. I LOVED my hair and makeup. Thank you Shelby

Jessica · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Shelby has done an amazing job on my hair and makeup through the years. I wish I could have her as my personal stylist everyday. For the times she has done my hair or makeup it has been done with perfection. Great Job!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Vanessa · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Kim is simply AMAZING! She did my hair for a wedding and I was completely blown away! My hair came out PERFECT and the way she did my makeup, I felt beautiful all night ! If you're looking for someone you trust to do your hair and makeup I highly recommend Kim!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kathy · Getting married on 11/08/2019

If you have any special occasions coming up I would totally advise you to treat yourself to getting your hair and makeup done. Ask for Shelby, it is totally worth it.

• Shivana

Shivana · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing looks!

Thank you to Kristy and Shelby for making my girls and I look gorgeous for both of my wedding days! They were so talented at both the dramatic, glam Bollywood look for my Hindu ceremony and a more romantic, natural look for my traditional ceremony. Plus Kristy is super funny and helped make nervous mornings getting ready so much fun and enjoyable!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/02/2019

Just a wonderful experience. Highly recommend Isa!!! Request her for your hair and thank me later.

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany D · Married on 02/09/2019

Kim turned me into a Princess!

I can not give enough thanks to Kim for making me look like a Princess on my wedding day! My entire wedding party looked beyond gorgeous! Kim, Kristy, and their entire team is not only talented but extremely professional. They were also amazing with my little flower girl who only sat still for them. I highly recommend Kristy and her team for your wedding day beauty needs!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 02/03/2019

Perfect from start to finish

I looked for A LONG time for my wedding hair and makeup before finding Kristys and I'm so glad I did! Kimberly did such a fantastic job and I can not thank her enough. My hair and makeup were perfect, I have never felt so beautiful. I went to my trial with what I envisioned and she recreated better.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • SueH

Sue · Married on 01/26/2019

Totally worth it

Marie and Samantha are very talented and such sweet people. We had an early ceremony at 10 am and they arrived at 5 am to get us all ready! They are so easy to talk to and made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • RTD2019

Rose · Married on 01/19/2019

Professional and Impressive

I was impressed and happy I booked Kristys Artistry Design Team for hair and makeup on my wedding day. They not only made sure everyone was ready on time but they were able to fit in another last minute hair appointment. Everything went smooth and my hair and makeup was stunning! I strongly recommend Kristy's Artistry Design Team to anyone looking to get their hair and make up done. I was impressed and blown away by the professionalism and talent!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 8
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 9

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Beautiful and great to work with!

I am so happy that I chose Kristy's Artistry for our hair and makeup. First, leading up to the wedding day, Kristy was extremely responsive. We had to make changes here and there and those were easily accommodated. I also felt that the pricing was very competitive and I was confident I would be happy with the results based on the online portfolio. I was not disappointed! Each person was very happy with their hair and makeup. Most people (including myself) didn't have an exact idea of what they wanted but each of the stylists did a beautiful up-do and makeup based on our preferences. I was really happy with how it all turned out. The stylists were also all very personable and fun to work with!

Sent on 01/04/2019

tara · Married on 11/28/2018

Everything about my experience was top notch. I would have no hesitation to hire them again. Ask for Shelby she was an angel.

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

LOVE Kristy and her team!!

Kristy and her team were instrumental in making sure our big day went off without a hitch. From day 1, they've been so communicative and flexible with our needs. We had crazy last minute schedule changes and they were so professional and gracious about it. Everyone looked amazing and I felt so beautiful on my wedding. Thank you so much Kristy's Artistry!!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • U

Unike · Married on 11/04/2018

Most Peaceful Processes

As most brides know the wedding day can be super stressful if you don’t have the right people by your side. One of the best decisions I made was choosing Kristys Artistry to be the ones to do hair and make up for my big day. From the first email to the last, they always responded in a timely manner with whatever questions I had. I was blessed to have Emily along side of me during my big day. Her and her partner did an extraordinary job. They arrived early enough to set up and start exactly at the time we needed to. And they finished way before our time frame. This is what gave me so much peace. They assured me that not only would I look beautiful, but that I was going to be ready on time. I changed the way I wanted my hair and make up that day and Emily did nothing but meet above my expectations. My hair and make up came out flawless and I had nothing but so many compliments. My husband was in love with my look. From the natural face (because he always wants me to look like myself and not overdone, haha) to from the delicacy of how my hair was done. I still look back till this day at my pictures and in awe of how beautiful it all came out.

Thank you so much Team!

I would highly recommend to contact them & their prices cannot be beat!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 16
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 17
  • Morgan

Morgan Lawrence · Married on 10/20/2018

Best hair and makeup in Orlando!

Kristy and her team at Kristy's Artistry Design are INCREDIBLE. I have had my hair and makeup professionally done many times and in some of the best salons in Atlanta and Los Angeles but nothing stacks up to Kristy's work. I hired Kristy's Artistry Design for both hair and makeup for my wedding, including me, my four bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom. Everyone looked amazing and there's not one thing that I would change. Kristy and her team recommended styles for each of my ladies based on their hair and the dresses. The makeup complemented their natural beauty and it wasn't caked on or looked like we were "trying too hard." My makeup lasted all day (seriously, over 12 hours) and at the end of the night, it looked just as good as it did that morning. I even shed a few tears and my makeup stayed put. Kristy is the best of the best and the next time I need hair and makeup for any special occasion, Kristy will be the first person I call.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tonya · Married on 09/19/2018

I was on set for a commercial shoot and was so nervous but Shelby helped me thru it and made me feel more relaxed and I looked fabulous after she was done with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Savana · Married on 07/28/2018

I booked the Kristy Artistry Design Team to do my hair and makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids makeup. Kimberly did a fantastic job! Everyone looked amazing and my hair and makeup lasted the whole night. I highly recommend them. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

I hired Kristy's Artistry Design Team a bit late in the game, as my original hair person fell through. When I reached out they were fantastic and able to accommodate my smaller wedding party and my need for a later than normal hair trial. When my first trial didn't go quite as I'd hoped, Rachel in the office was exceedingly kind and understanding. She encouraged me to email Kristy with everything I had shared with her. I got very quick response and was immediately rescheduled with Jackie. She was PHENOMENAL and worked with me to achieve the look I wanted for my wedding day, drawing inspiration from my dress, style icon, and feel of my wedding. When my MOH and I got stumped for a moment, she referred us to pinterest. She was so friendly and kind, I immediately felt at ease and I absolutely ADORED working with her! So much so, that the next major event I have I am calling and requesting Jackie immediately. Oh and my hair, I got so many compliments and let me tell you it HELD ALL DAY and NIGHT. July afternoon humidity, dancing all night, and not a bobby pin out of place until my SIL took them out for me at 10:30pm (hair was done at 10am-ish). Bonus, my hair looked awesome the next day too! It still had volume (I need someone to teach me how to do that) and curl so I was able to rock amazing day 2 hair with just some gentle brushing. These ladies are amazing and true professionals. 10 out of 10 recommend and will hire again and again. They are the best!!! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful!!! :o)

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Got my make up done for my engagement photos by Jackie - I showed her a picture off Instagram that I loved and she knocked it out of the park. I can't wait to use Kristy's Artistry and Design Team for my wedding in June.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2018

Shelby is amazing !! She made me feel amazinly beautiful and made me look like a natural beauty

Sent on 12/16/2017

Rupa and Brian · Married on 05/26/2018

Kimberly did my trial and then her and another team member came to do makeup for myself, the mothers, and bridesmaids for my wedding. She was super friendly and patient, even when I ran a few minutes late for the hair and makeup redo between the ceremony and reception. I showed her photos of what I was looking for and told her the changes I wanted in comparison to the picture and she just made it happen! As an Indian bride I was very picky with how my hair pieces were placed and she did a fantastic job at making sure everything was pinned very securely without messing up my look. She is extremely talented and the team overall was great to work with.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Christina was fantastic! She made me feel comfortable only a few minutes into my trial. She talked me through everything - even when to breathe or hold my breath during the airbrushing. The trial was a great time to develop a vision for the level of natural I was going for and try things like lashes. She came to our hotel suite and it felt like a friend coming to hang out. My sisters had a blast with her too as we watched the Royal Wedding coverage together while getting ready. Christina made us feel beautiful and set my nerves at ease. Thank you! Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/25/2018