Kristy's Artistry Design Team Reviews

484 | Orlando, FL

484 Reviews for Kristy's Artistry Design Team

• Danielle

Danielle D. · Married on 03/19/2021

Kimberly & Merissa are outstanding!

Planning a COVID wedding was NOT easy. Kristy’s did an AMAZING job of following up with me and responding to every inquiry and change almost immediately. I will never stop recommending their services to brides. Kim did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup – I could not imagine feeling any more beautiful on my wedding day! My wedding party was obsessed with their hair and makeup, and still talk about how it was some of the best hair/makeup experiences they have had! Merissa and Kim – you were AMAZING, and so much fun to spend time with on my wedding day! Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 04/03/2021

Abigail H. · Married on 03/01/2021

Great experience

Kimberly and the other artist were incredible. They listened to exactly what I wanted at the hair and makeup trial and were able to replicate it perfectly at my wedding. They timed the preparation perfectly the day of and everybody was thrilled with their looks. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 02/22/2021

Book Them!

They are genuinely talented in so many areas! I used them for my engagement photos. Sam rocked my makeup so much that even the videographer was amazed at how well the makeup looked flawless after having high humidity, hours outside shooting, and that foggy drizzle outside the entire time. Kudos and thank you, Sam!

I also had Marie 3 times throughout my wedding. I adore her so much, and you cannot go wrong with her either. Additionally, she will ensure you are flawless before leaving for any event, let alone your wedding day. Every bridesmaid and wedding party member loved her being there. It was as if she was just part of our bridal party hanging out; she helped set a relaxing mood for the morning while she worked nonstop on all of my ladies. Not only that, she has always been punctual, and we never were stretched for time, which is such a stress reliever. Everyone I have encountered at Kristy's is always early and ready to go by their start time. True professionals.

Their artists are experienced, well trained, and genuinely have the most outstanding personalities. To hear the makeup artists rave about their jobs and the owners, that also speaks volumes. Yes, the owners are amazing. They work nonstop to ensure their clients receive answers as soon as possible, and I truly appreciate them.

Lastly, another characteristic that separates Kristy from others is that they truly listen to their clients. Most people have a hard time matching me because they do not understand you cannot match me by the jawline; they fail every time. I told both Sam and Marie how to do it. Both matched me perfectly in either 1 or 2 attempts, regardless of the type of foundation. That alone says so much about their skills. I would choose Kristy's every time on that alone because no matter which bridesmaid or wedding party member I put in front of them, they worked their flawless magic.

Sent on 03/06/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 01/23/2021

January 23, 2021

They did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids as well. Wonderful team and we had a blast in the bridal suite! Highly recommend them for anyone’s future wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2021

Kelsey H. · Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing team!

The morning of the wedding and getting ready can be one of the most stressful times but thanks to Kristy's Artistry Design Team they made everything so easy. We were all well-prepared before the wedding to know what we want and their team made appropriate suggestions for those who were unsure. I'm honestly very self-conscious and genuinely felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to them. They were all so friendly and professional, there's no better hair and makeup team you could ask for your on your wedding day.

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Rosali

Rosali G. · Married on 01/02/2021

You need to book Kristy’s for your wedding day and more!

Right when I selected Kristy’s Artistry, I knew I picked the right hair and makeup company for wedding day. Both Kimberly and Kristy were so responsive and prompt with all questions leading up to the trial day and big day. Kimberly was so so sweet and made my wedding hair and makeup dreams come true. My bridesmaids, mom, and mother In law were in awe of how they all came out too. Thank you so much for being a part of our big day and making everyone so happy :)

Rosali

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Emily

Emily D. · Married on 12/12/2020

Last minute perfection

Kristy and her team were a lifesaver. Not only was the quality of their makeup and service top notch, they were able to squeeze my wedding in last minute when my original vendor fell through. It was definitely meant to be and I loved how my makeup turned out!

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Katy

Katy G. · Married on 11/21/2020

Awesome Experience!

This team was awesome! I booked them for my wedding (November 2020) and they did a fantastic job! They did my hair and make up, and some of my bridesmaids as well! Make up & hair lasted all day, even with the humid Florida, post rainy weather!

They got us all ready with enough time and during this time they stylists were all masked up (:

Sent on 03/21/2021
  • Katie

Katie B. · Married on 11/14/2020

An awesome experience!

If you want perfect hair and makeup on your special day Kristy’s Artistry design team is your go to! Kristy is a rare find, she is more than fabulous at what she does!! I felt so beautiful the entire day/night!!! Her team did great with my girls too! The team was on time and very professional! Also, SUPER friendly! They made getting ready stress free and a complete breeze!!

Sent on 03/18/2021

Alexandra · Married on 11/08/2020

The Absolute Best!

Kristy’s Artistry Design Team was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding! Everyone kept talking about how beautiful their hair and makeup was, and no one wanted to take it off at the end of the night. The team did such a fantastic job at fitting different makeup looks to play up everyone’s unique features, and listening to people’s various requests. From very natural makeup to those who didn’t normally wear it, to more dramatic bridal makeup as well as grandmothers and everything in between, they truly mastered it and made everyone feel their very best. Everyone’s hair looked gorgeous and stayed in place throughout lots of dancing and it was so nice to not have to worry about touching anything up. We also had a very large group of people getting makeup done (18) and they were so accommodating! Most hair and makeup artists I researched also charged crazy high amounts for airbrush makeup, but Kristy’s Artistry Design Team had very reasonable prices, and the same price for traditional and airbrushed makeup. They are seriously the best and I would highly recommend for wedding or any formal occasion! To Kristy and the team - thank you so much for making all of us look and feel our most beautiful on a day we will look back on for many years to come :)

Sent on 11/28/2020

Catherine O. · Married on 10/24/2020

The best! I looked incredible!

My hair and makeup on my wedding day was very important to me. They could not of done a better job. Kimberly did my hair and makeup for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. She is so talented! I could not stop looking at myself lol Kimberly and her team showed up right on schedule and made us all look beautiful. I 100% recommend using them and 100% recommend getting your hair and makeup done for your rehearsal dinner too. There are so many things you have to worry about as a bride. Getting ready shouldn't be one of them.

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki C. · Married on 10/03/2020

Extremely happy bride!

Kristys entire team of hair and make up stylists are AMAZING! I got married two weeks ago and had 13 girls getting their hair and make up done. Kristy’s team was on time (15 mins early!) and made the entire morning so smooth. I received a few sneak peeks from my photographer and I feel absolutely beautiful with my hair and make up.

All of my girls were in love with how their hair and make up turned out. You have an incredible team of stylists. Actually - one of my bridesmaids has decided to reach out to use you for her big day!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. · Married on 09/20/2020

Beautiful on the Inside and Out

What a fabulous team! These ladies were ready to go to get me, my 12 bridesmaids and mom all fabulous! They were nothing less than incredible. We started out say off with them and it set the mood for the day- amazing. I had a bridal trial done prior to the wedding and absolutely fell in love all over again when I saw my completed look the day of the wedding. Thank you ladies for all you do!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Candace

Candace R. · Married on 09/12/2020

Exceptional Customer Service - Beautiful Hair and Makeup

I found Kristy's through reviews, and I was not disappointed. These ladies are absolutely phenomenal. From the second I started working with them, I found the customer service to absolutely amazing. I had to make a few changes throughout the process while we were wedding planning, and they were patient and accommodating. It also didn't hurt that my makeup and hair looked fabulous!!! For me though, the best thing about Kristy's is that they are just a group of people who clearly love what they do and work hard to make your special day amazing and stress-free. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/04/2020

I’m so glad I decided to get my hair and makeup done. I am so picky, and never satisfied when people do my hair but Shelby did fan-freakin-tastic. I LOVED my hair and makeup. Thank you Shelby

Sent on 12/15/2017

Katie F. · Married on 08/22/2020

Kimberly and the team at Kristy's Artistry Design were truly exceptional!

Kimberly and the team at Kristy's Artistry Design were truly exceptional! Being tremendously particular about my hair and makeup, I was very worried about finding the right team to do my hair and makeup for our wedding Welcome Dinner and Wedding Day. Kimberly and her team were utterly outstanding.

Kimberly made me feel beautiful and confident at every event and I received countless compliments on how flawless I looked. I cannot recommend Kimberly and the entire team at Kristy's Artistry Design more. Thank you for making me and my ladies feel and look stunning!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Laura F. · Married on 08/09/2020

Best service!

The ladies did a fantastic job! Everyone looked amazing they were very punctual and professional. The hair styles were great and wow the makeup was out of this world! Communication prior to the wedding was great they were always quick to respond and accommodating. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Molly

Molly D. · Married on 05/24/2020

I felt like a princess!!!

WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!! Firstly, their new salon where you can go for your trail run is so cute and comfy. They are so welcoming and friendly there! Secondly, I just had my wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic and was so worried about everything. However, Kirsty's was on it! They did not cancel on us, and were in fact so happy to be there doing our hair and makeup! They did an excellent job!!!! We had 8 ladies for hair, and 6 for makeup, and they finished us all at a perfect time! Right at 4:00 pm in time for the photographers! In addition, my mother and my mother in-law both had never had their hair or makeup done. They were so nervous, but Marie and Kimberly made them feel at ease and did a FANTASTIC job on them! They now want to get their hair and makeup done more often! LOL. In addition, Marie did a WONDERFUL job on my hair and makeup! I felt like she was an old friend. I have really long and thick hair, so I know that was not easy. And yet, she did an incredible job! LASTED ALL NIGHT!!!! Look no further and please pick Kristy's! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna V. · Married on 04/25/2020

PERFECT glam squad for our big day

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and it's ALL thanks to Kristy and her talented team. My bridesmaids, flower girl, mom and mother-in-law also all looked and felt stunning on the big day. There is absolutely no vision they can't bring to life -- my wedding day hair is proof of that! The thing I love most about Kristy is that she asks you how you feel about everything she's doing and actually wants an honest answer. While doing trials with others, it was difficult for me to say I didn't like something because I knew they were proud of their work and I did not want to hurt their feelings. Though I loved everything Kristy and her team did with both my hair and makeup, they made me feel comfortable enough that I know I could have said otherwise if I needed to. They are also great company to have in the hours leading up to one of the biggest moments of your life. I'm so thankful my wedding planner recommended Kristy and her girls!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2020

Shelby has done an amazing job on my hair and makeup through the years. I wish I could have her as my personal stylist everyday. For the times she has done my hair or makeup it has been done with perfection. Great Job!

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth C. · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

These ladies made my bridal party and I look and feel so incredibly beautiful! Everyone on their team was SO nice, as well as punctual and professional. I love that they offer airbrush makeup, and my hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night. It was exactly how I wanted, and they truly made me feel like a princess. My future sister-in-law already has them locked down as her hair/makeup artists too, and I cannot recommend this business more!

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline P. · Married on 03/12/2020

Amazing hair and makeup services!

I used Kristy's Artistry Design Team for my wedding hair and makeup and could not speak more highly of my experience. Kimberly was extremely accommodating and made me feel beautiful during the trial run and even more beautiful the day of. They brought plenty of help for our big group so we never veered from the schedule and all of the women were kind and respectful. It also made my life much easier having the same ladies for hair and makeup. I had the absolute best experience and would choose them every time.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen P. · Married on 02/21/2020

Amazing Services!

Kristy's Artistry Design team provided hair and makeup to myself, the bride, six bridesmaids, as well as my mother and mother-in-law. The team did an AMAZING job. The girls couldn't stop looking at themselves in the mirror! Everyone looked absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah C. · Married on 02/16/2020

Amazing service and Flexible

I, the bride, changed the eye makeup look at the last minute and made sure myself and other were looking great. Would recommend to other.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 02/16/2020

Flexible and Professional

Kristy's team was professional and accommodating. After booking them and doing my trial run, I opted to go with a different hair and makeup artist for myself. But because I already put in a deposit, I didn't want to lose the money and transferred it over to doing my sister's hair. Kristy and her team were completely understanding and professional. I was worried about offending them, but they were class acts about it all. Christina D. did an amazing job with my sisters' hair and everything turned out wonderfully.

Sent on 02/20/2020