Kristy's Artistry Design Team Reviews

Kristy's Artistry Design Team 6
Kristy's Artistry Design Team 7
  • Y

Yvette · Getting married on 12/17/2022

I would highly recommend Shelby, she did my hair and makeup exactly how I envisioned it :)

Sully · Getting married on 10/10/2020

For your make up and hair needs I will definitely go with Christina D. She does amazing work and is one is the sweetest people I have ever known.

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • W

Wanda · Getting married on 09/04/2020

I’m so glad I decided to get my hair and makeup done. I am so picky, and never satisfied when people do my hair but Shelby did fan-freakin-tastic. I LOVED my hair and makeup. Thank you Shelby

Jessica · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Shelby has done an amazing job on my hair and makeup through the years. I wish I could have her as my personal stylist everyday. For the times she has done my hair or makeup it has been done with perfection. Great Job!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Vanessa · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Kim is simply AMAZING! She did my hair for a wedding and I was completely blown away! My hair came out PERFECT and the way she did my makeup, I felt beautiful all night ! If you're looking for someone you trust to do your hair and makeup I highly recommend Kim!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kathy · Getting married on 11/08/2019

If you have any special occasions coming up I would totally advise you to treat yourself to getting your hair and makeup done. Ask for Shelby, it is totally worth it.

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2019

Christina was amazing

The team was amazing. I met Christina at my trial and we instantly clicked. I trusted her. The day of my wedding was amazing. Christina came in with a team and it was smooth sailing. All of my bridesmaids looked perfect. They were very patient and kind with all of us. Christina made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She is truly an artist.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Kristy’s team is perfection! I could not be happier with my hair and makeup for my special day. Christina and her assistant was such a joy to work with. She was able to capture my vision for my hair and make it that much better. I’ve never looked so stunning in my life. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job with our girls. I would highly recommend Kristy’s Artistry Design Team for your big day!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Dylane York · Married on 04/11/2019

Amazing!!!!

I’m SO HAPPY I chose to work with Kristy’s Artistry!!! After attending my friend’s wedding, and seeing how beautiful she looked I knew I wanted to contact her hair/makeup artist! I’m so happy I did! I worked with Kimberly, and she did a FANTASTIC job!!!!!! It was such a stress free and fun experience! She was so patient, sweet, and meticulous on making sure my hair and makeup was perfect! I showed her some pictures of ideas I had, and she did exactly that, but made me look even more beautiful than I had hoped for! The airbrush makeup is phenomenal, and I felt like the most beautiful bride ever with my hair and makeup. I can’t thank Kimberly and Kristy’s Artistry enough for helping to make my wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 15
  • Shivana

Shivana · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing looks!

Thank you to Kristy and Shelby for making my girls and I look gorgeous for both of my wedding days! They were so talented at both the dramatic, glam Bollywood look for my Hindu ceremony and a more romantic, natural look for my traditional ceremony. Plus Kristy is super funny and helped make nervous mornings getting ready so much fun and enjoyable!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2019

Exactly what I needed

I was a little nervous to trust my wedding day look to a team that completed hair/makeup on location, but I am so glad I did. They were very informative and communicative throughout the entire process and made me feel entirely at ease. Most of my close friends and family wanted to get their hair and makeup done too, and the convenience of having it done at my apartment was worth it. Marie listened to my desires and concerns and used her creativity to help me look my best. I had never felt so beautiful as I did that day. I highly recommend you book them!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 16
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 17

Lisa · Married on 03/02/2019

Just a wonderful experience. Highly recommend Isa!!! Request her for your hair and thank me later.

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 02/23/2019

They make you feel beautiful

Kimberly and the entire Kristy's Artistry team were a joy to work with. They took my ideas and made look like an actual princess. Even when I wanted something adjusted or was not sure what I wanted they suggested things that would make my look perfectly me. They also made every member of my bridal party look amazing! Even when there was a staffing change the week of my wedding they handled it professionally and I felt I was left in good hands.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 18
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 19
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 20
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 21
  • Tiffany

Tiffany D · Married on 02/09/2019

Kim turned me into a Princess!

I can not give enough thanks to Kim for making me look like a Princess on my wedding day! My entire wedding party looked beyond gorgeous! Kim, Kristy, and their entire team is not only talented but extremely professional. They were also amazing with my little flower girl who only sat still for them. I highly recommend Kristy and her team for your wedding day beauty needs!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 02/03/2019

Perfect from start to finish

I looked for A LONG time for my wedding hair and makeup before finding Kristys and I'm so glad I did! Kimberly did such a fantastic job and I can not thank her enough. My hair and makeup were perfect, I have never felt so beautiful. I went to my trial with what I envisioned and she recreated better.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • SueH

Sue · Married on 01/26/2019

Totally worth it

Marie and Samantha are very talented and such sweet people. We had an early ceremony at 10 am and they arrived at 5 am to get us all ready! They are so easy to talk to and made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Beautiful and great to work with!

I am so happy that I chose Kristy's Artistry for our hair and makeup. First, leading up to the wedding day, Kristy was extremely responsive. We had to make changes here and there and those were easily accommodated. I also felt that the pricing was very competitive and I was confident I would be happy with the results based on the online portfolio. I was not disappointed! Each person was very happy with their hair and makeup. Most people (including myself) didn't have an exact idea of what they wanted but each of the stylists did a beautiful up-do and makeup based on our preferences. I was really happy with how it all turned out. The stylists were also all very personable and fun to work with!

Sent on 01/04/2019

tara · Married on 11/28/2018

Everything about my experience was top notch. I would have no hesitation to hire them again. Ask for Shelby she was an angel.

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

LOVE Kristy and her team!!

Kristy and her team were instrumental in making sure our big day went off without a hitch. From day 1, they've been so communicative and flexible with our needs. We had crazy last minute schedule changes and they were so professional and gracious about it. Everyone looked amazing and I felt so beautiful on my wedding. Thank you so much Kristy's Artistry!!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • U

Unike · Married on 11/04/2018

Most Peaceful Processes

As most brides know the wedding day can be super stressful if you don’t have the right people by your side. One of the best decisions I made was choosing Kristys Artistry to be the ones to do hair and make up for my big day. From the first email to the last, they always responded in a timely manner with whatever questions I had. I was blessed to have Emily along side of me during my big day. Her and her partner did an extraordinary job. They arrived early enough to set up and start exactly at the time we needed to. And they finished way before our time frame. This is what gave me so much peace. They assured me that not only would I look beautiful, but that I was going to be ready on time. I changed the way I wanted my hair and make up that day and Emily did nothing but meet above my expectations. My hair and make up came out flawless and I had nothing but so many compliments. My husband was in love with my look. From the natural face (because he always wants me to look like myself and not overdone, haha) to from the delicacy of how my hair was done. I still look back till this day at my pictures and in awe of how beautiful it all came out.

Thank you so much Team!

I would highly recommend to contact them & their prices cannot be beat!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 28
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team 29
  • Morgan

Morgan Lawrence · Married on 10/20/2018

Best hair and makeup in Orlando!

Kristy and her team at Kristy's Artistry Design are INCREDIBLE. I have had my hair and makeup professionally done many times and in some of the best salons in Atlanta and Los Angeles but nothing stacks up to Kristy's work. I hired Kristy's Artistry Design for both hair and makeup for my wedding, including me, my four bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom. Everyone looked amazing and there's not one thing that I would change. Kristy and her team recommended styles for each of my ladies based on their hair and the dresses. The makeup complemented their natural beauty and it wasn't caked on or looked like we were "trying too hard." My makeup lasted all day (seriously, over 12 hours) and at the end of the night, it looked just as good as it did that morning. I even shed a few tears and my makeup stayed put. Kristy is the best of the best and the next time I need hair and makeup for any special occasion, Kristy will be the first person I call.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tonya · Married on 09/19/2018

I was on set for a commercial shoot and was so nervous but Shelby helped me thru it and made me feel more relaxed and I looked fabulous after she was done with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Savana · Married on 07/28/2018

I booked the Kristy Artistry Design Team to do my hair and makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids makeup. Kimberly did a fantastic job! Everyone looked amazing and my hair and makeup lasted the whole night. I highly recommend them. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

I hired Kristy's Artistry Design Team a bit late in the game, as my original hair person fell through. When I reached out they were fantastic and able to accommodate my smaller wedding party and my need for a later than normal hair trial. When my first trial didn't go quite as I'd hoped, Rachel in the office was exceedingly kind and understanding. She encouraged me to email Kristy with everything I had shared with her. I got very quick response and was immediately rescheduled with Jackie. She was PHENOMENAL and worked with me to achieve the look I wanted for my wedding day, drawing inspiration from my dress, style icon, and feel of my wedding. When my MOH and I got stumped for a moment, she referred us to pinterest. She was so friendly and kind, I immediately felt at ease and I absolutely ADORED working with her! So much so, that the next major event I have I am calling and requesting Jackie immediately. Oh and my hair, I got so many compliments and let me tell you it HELD ALL DAY and NIGHT. July afternoon humidity, dancing all night, and not a bobby pin out of place until my SIL took them out for me at 10:30pm (hair was done at 10am-ish). Bonus, my hair looked awesome the next day too! It still had volume (I need someone to teach me how to do that) and curl so I was able to rock amazing day 2 hair with just some gentle brushing. These ladies are amazing and true professionals. 10 out of 10 recommend and will hire again and again. They are the best!!! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful!!! :o)

Sent on 10/01/2018