Kristy's Artistry Design Team Reviews

Kristy's Artistry Design Team 6
Kristy's Artistry Design Team 7
  • Y

Yvette · Getting married on 12/17/2022

I would highly recommend Shelby, she did my hair and makeup exactly how I envisioned it :)

Sully · Getting married on 10/10/2020

For your make up and hair needs I will definitely go with Christina D. She does amazing work and is one is the sweetest people I have ever known.

• W

Wanda · Getting married on 09/04/2020

I’m so glad I decided to get my hair and makeup done. I am so picky, and never satisfied when people do my hair but Shelby did fan-freakin-tastic. I LOVED my hair and makeup. Thank you Shelby

Jessica · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Shelby has done an amazing job on my hair and makeup through the years. I wish I could have her as my personal stylist everyday. For the times she has done my hair or makeup it has been done with perfection. Great Job!

Vanessa · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Kim is simply AMAZING! She did my hair for a wedding and I was completely blown away! My hair came out PERFECT and the way she did my makeup, I felt beautiful all night ! If you're looking for someone you trust to do your hair and makeup I highly recommend Kim!

Kathy · Getting married on 11/08/2019

If you have any special occasions coming up I would totally advise you to treat yourself to getting your hair and makeup done. Ask for Shelby, it is totally worth it.

Lisa · Getting married on 03/02/2019

Just a wonderful experience. Highly recommend Isa!!! Request her for your hair and thank me later.

tara · Married on 11/28/2018

Everything about my experience was top notch. I would have no hesitation to hire them again. Ask for Shelby she was an angel.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

LOVE Kristy and her team!!

Kristy and her team were instrumental in making sure our big day went off without a hitch. From day 1, they've been so communicative and flexible with our needs. We had crazy last minute schedule changes and they were so professional and gracious about it. Everyone looked amazing and I felt so beautiful on my wedding. Thank you so much Kristy's Artistry!!

• Morgan

Morgan Lawrence · Married on 10/20/2018

Best hair and makeup in Orlando!

Kristy and her team at Kristy's Artistry Design are INCREDIBLE. I have had my hair and makeup professionally done many times and in some of the best salons in Atlanta and Los Angeles but nothing stacks up to Kristy's work. I hired Kristy's Artistry Design for both hair and makeup for my wedding, including me, my four bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom. Everyone looked amazing and there's not one thing that I would change. Kristy and her team recommended styles for each of my ladies based on their hair and the dresses. The makeup complemented their natural beauty and it wasn't caked on or looked like we were "trying too hard." My makeup lasted all day (seriously, over 12 hours) and at the end of the night, it looked just as good as it did that morning. I even shed a few tears and my makeup stayed put. Kristy is the best of the best and the next time I need hair and makeup for any special occasion, Kristy will be the first person I call.

Tonya · Married on 09/19/2018

I was on set for a commercial shoot and was so nervous but Shelby helped me thru it and made me feel more relaxed and I looked fabulous after she was done with my hair and makeup.

Savana · Married on 07/28/2018

I booked the Kristy Artistry Design Team to do my hair and makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids makeup. Kimberly did a fantastic job! Everyone looked amazing and my hair and makeup lasted the whole night. I highly recommend them. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

I hired Kristy's Artistry Design Team a bit late in the game, as my original hair person fell through. When I reached out they were fantastic and able to accommodate my smaller wedding party and my need for a later than normal hair trial. When my first trial didn't go quite as I'd hoped, Rachel in the office was exceedingly kind and understanding. She encouraged me to email Kristy with everything I had shared with her. I got very quick response and was immediately rescheduled with Jackie. She was PHENOMENAL and worked with me to achieve the look I wanted for my wedding day, drawing inspiration from my dress, style icon, and feel of my wedding. When my MOH and I got stumped for a moment, she referred us to pinterest. She was so friendly and kind, I immediately felt at ease and I absolutely ADORED working with her! So much so, that the next major event I have I am calling and requesting Jackie immediately. Oh and my hair, I got so many compliments and let me tell you it HELD ALL DAY and NIGHT. July afternoon humidity, dancing all night, and not a bobby pin out of place until my SIL took them out for me at 10:30pm (hair was done at 10am-ish). Bonus, my hair looked awesome the next day too! It still had volume (I need someone to teach me how to do that) and curl so I was able to rock amazing day 2 hair with just some gentle brushing. These ladies are amazing and true professionals. 10 out of 10 recommend and will hire again and again. They are the best!!! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful!!! :o)

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Got my make up done for my engagement photos by Jackie - I showed her a picture off Instagram that I loved and she knocked it out of the park. I can't wait to use Kristy's Artistry and Design Team for my wedding in June.

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2018

Shelby is amazing !! She made me feel amazinly beautiful and made me look like a natural beauty

Rupa and Brian · Married on 05/26/2018

Kimberly did my trial and then her and another team member came to do makeup for myself, the mothers, and bridesmaids for my wedding. She was super friendly and patient, even when I ran a few minutes late for the hair and makeup redo between the ceremony and reception. I showed her photos of what I was looking for and told her the changes I wanted in comparison to the picture and she just made it happen! As an Indian bride I was very picky with how my hair pieces were placed and she did a fantastic job at making sure everything was pinned very securely without messing up my look. She is extremely talented and the team overall was great to work with.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Christina was fantastic! She made me feel comfortable only a few minutes into my trial. She talked me through everything - even when to breathe or hold my breath during the airbrushing. The trial was a great time to develop a vision for the level of natural I was going for and try things like lashes. She came to our hotel suite and it felt like a friend coming to hang out. My sisters had a blast with her too as we watched the Royal Wedding coverage together while getting ready. Christina made us feel beautiful and set my nerves at ease. Thank you! Highly recommended.

Kristy's Artistry Design Team 8

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

Shelby is such an amazing artist, if I could afford a personal stylist everyday she would be my go to hair and makeup girl for sure.

Steph · Married on 05/16/2018

I had the best experience with kristy Artisty Team. I got the pleasure of having my hair and makeup done by Shelby. She was the sweetest and made me feel so pretty. I would definitely recommend them.

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Kristy's Artistry Design made my bridal party look good! The airbrush makeup is amazing. It looks great in photos without being caked on. The hair styles were beautiful, too. And it was so nice that they came to our hotel room to get everyone ready. This made the day's logistics much easier. I would highly recommend Kristy's Artistry Design!

Pam · Married on 05/10/2018

Hire Kristys team and make sure to ask for Shelby. You won’t be disappointed I promise.

Ashlie · Married on 04/29/2018

I’m a photographer and love working with Shelby. She always makes my clients hair and makeup look so flawless. I can always count on her to give me and my clients what I want.

Britt · Married on 03/22/2018

I loved my hair and makeup. Ask for Shelby she’s the best!

Patrycja · Married on 02/24/2018

Kimberly was amazing! She is very professional, warm and is very talented! She is capable of doing any style of hair/make-up you want! I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you once agin!