Kristy's Artistry Design Team Reviews

467 Reviews for Kristy's Artistry Design Team

• Nikki

Nikki Cerna · Married on 10/03/2020

Extremely happy bride!

Kristys entire team of hair and make up stylists are AMAZING! I got married two weeks ago and had 13 girls getting their hair and make up done. Kristy’s team was on time (15 mins early!) and made the entire morning so smooth. I received a few sneak peeks from my photographer and I feel absolutely beautiful with my hair and make up.

All of my girls were in love with how their hair and make up turned out. You have an incredible team of stylists. Actually - one of my bridesmaids has decided to reach out to use you for her big day!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. Brooks · Married on 09/20/2020

Beautiful on the Inside and Out

What a fabulous team! These ladies were ready to go to get me, my 12 bridesmaids and mom all fabulous! They were nothing less than incredible. We started out say off with them and it set the mood for the day- amazing. I had a bridal trial done prior to the wedding and absolutely fell in love all over again when I saw my completed look the day of the wedding. Thank you ladies for all you do!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/04/2020

I’m so glad I decided to get my hair and makeup done. I am so picky, and never satisfied when people do my hair but Shelby did fan-freakin-tastic. I LOVED my hair and makeup. Thank you Shelby

Sent on 12/15/2017

Katie Folger · Married on 08/22/2020

Kimberly and the team at Kristy's Artistry Design were truly exceptional!

Kimberly and the team at Kristy's Artistry Design were truly exceptional! Being tremendously particular about my hair and makeup, I was very worried about finding the right team to do my hair and makeup for our wedding Welcome Dinner and Wedding Day. Kimberly and her team were utterly outstanding.

Kimberly made me feel beautiful and confident at every event and I received countless compliments on how flawless I looked. I cannot recommend Kimberly and the entire team at Kristy's Artistry Design more. Thank you for making me and my ladies feel and look stunning!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Laura Flashman · Married on 08/09/2020

Best service!

The ladies did a fantastic job! Everyone looked amazing they were very punctual and professional. The hair styles were great and wow the makeup was out of this world! Communication prior to the wedding was great they were always quick to respond and accommodating. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Molly

Molly Driscoll · Married on 05/24/2020

I felt like a princess!!!

WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!! Firstly, their new salon where you can go for your trail run is so cute and comfy. They are so welcoming and friendly there! Secondly, I just had my wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic and was so worried about everything. However, Kirsty's was on it! They did not cancel on us, and were in fact so happy to be there doing our hair and makeup! They did an excellent job!!!! We had 8 ladies for hair, and 6 for makeup, and they finished us all at a perfect time! Right at 4:00 pm in time for the photographers! In addition, my mother and my mother in-law both had never had their hair or makeup done. They were so nervous, but Marie and Kimberly made them feel at ease and did a FANTASTIC job on them! They now want to get their hair and makeup done more often! LOL. In addition, Marie did a WONDERFUL job on my hair and makeup! I felt like she was an old friend. I have really long and thick hair, so I know that was not easy. And yet, she did an incredible job! LASTED ALL NIGHT!!!! Look no further and please pick Kristy's! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna Volz · Married on 04/25/2020

PERFECT glam squad for our big day

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and it's ALL thanks to Kristy and her talented team. My bridesmaids, flower girl, mom and mother-in-law also all looked and felt stunning on the big day. There is absolutely no vision they can't bring to life -- my wedding day hair is proof of that! The thing I love most about Kristy is that she asks you how you feel about everything she's doing and actually wants an honest answer. While doing trials with others, it was difficult for me to say I didn't like something because I knew they were proud of their work and I did not want to hurt their feelings. Though I loved everything Kristy and her team did with both my hair and makeup, they made me feel comfortable enough that I know I could have said otherwise if I needed to. They are also great company to have in the hours leading up to one of the biggest moments of your life. I'm so thankful my wedding planner recommended Kristy and her girls!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2020

Shelby has done an amazing job on my hair and makeup through the years. I wish I could have her as my personal stylist everyday. For the times she has done my hair or makeup it has been done with perfection. Great Job!

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Carroll · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

These ladies made my bridal party and I look and feel so incredibly beautiful! Everyone on their team was SO nice, as well as punctual and professional. I love that they offer airbrush makeup, and my hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night. It was exactly how I wanted, and they truly made me feel like a princess. My future sister-in-law already has them locked down as her hair/makeup artists too, and I cannot recommend this business more!

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline Pirtle · Married on 03/12/2020

Amazing hair and makeup services!

I used Kristy's Artistry Design Team for my wedding hair and makeup and could not speak more highly of my experience. Kimberly was extremely accommodating and made me feel beautiful during the trial run and even more beautiful the day of. They brought plenty of help for our big group so we never veered from the schedule and all of the women were kind and respectful. It also made my life much easier having the same ladies for hair and makeup. I had the absolute best experience and would choose them every time.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Perez · Married on 02/21/2020

Amazing Services!

Kristy's Artistry Design team provided hair and makeup to myself, the bride, six bridesmaids, as well as my mother and mother-in-law. The team did an AMAZING job. The girls couldn't stop looking at themselves in the mirror! Everyone looked absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Cohen · Married on 02/16/2020

Amazing service and Flexible

I, the bride, changed the eye makeup look at the last minute and made sure myself and other were looking great. Would recommend to other.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 02/16/2020

Flexible and Professional

Kristy's team was professional and accommodating. After booking them and doing my trial run, I opted to go with a different hair and makeup artist for myself. But because I already put in a deposit, I didn't want to lose the money and transferred it over to doing my sister's hair. Kristy and her team were completely understanding and professional. I was worried about offending them, but they were class acts about it all. Christina D. did an amazing job with my sisters' hair and everything turned out wonderfully.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Vanessa · Married on 01/04/2020

Kim is simply AMAZING! She did my hair for a wedding and I was completely blown away! My hair came out PERFECT and the way she did my makeup, I felt beautiful all night ! If you're looking for someone you trust to do your hair and makeup I highly recommend Kim!

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • Stacy

Stacy Campbell · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing!!!

I asked ladies who had been married for a long time what they regretted most about their wedding pictures and it was hair and make-up. Upon the suggestion of my wedding planner I looked at Kristy's Artistry. Marie did an amazing job during my trial and she delivered on my wedding day. All of the bridesmaids looked wonderful. My Mom loved her make-up as did my Mother-in-Law. Marie and the team were on time and very professional but they were personal too. They made the experience wonderful and stress free.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Kathy · Married on 11/08/2019

If you have any special occasions coming up I would totally advise you to treat yourself to getting your hair and makeup done. Ask for Shelby, it is totally worth it.

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/03/2019

Perfection!

Marj and Isa were my hair and make up stylists on my wedding day for me and my bridesmaids and they are truly artists in what they do! They were super kind, took their time with us, and made us look absolutely perfect! My maid of honor said “I don’t think I’ve looked this perfect in my whole entire life” and I felt the same way! I received countless comments from so many people on how amazing my hair and make up looked. Everything held up so amazing and was even sporting the make up the whole day after it was still that intact. Marj and Isa had such great personalities and they were fun people to spend time with getting ready for my big day!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Nittaya

Nittaya · Married on 11/01/2019

Fantastic team!

I loved every experience with Marie. She has a great demeanor and is truly an artist with a vision. I felt beautiful and confident on my wedding day. Thank you! Will definitely be hired again when my bridesmaids get married.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/26/2019

Long lasting wear

These ladies did such a great job doing my wedding parties hair and makeup! There were a total 10 of us getting services done and they were very patient and understanding to all the ladies different wants and desires. They definitely did a fantastic job making us all look like queens and it lasted all day and night for the wedding! I would even say for some of us, we woke up still with our makeup looking good! They were readily available for whenever I had a question. I definitely want to find a reason to use their services again!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Maertchik · Married on 09/20/2019

Talented artist

Kristy and teammate that day was exceptionally amazing!
    They were so sweet and fun to be with :) My bridesmaid looked amazing thanks to their talented artist who did their makeup and hair updo! They were all so beautiful and let’s not forget how beautiful Kristy made me look! I was in love!!! She definitely knows what she’s doing, I gave her my full trust. You won’t be disappointed if you pick Kristy and her team!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Clarke-Daniels · Married on 07/06/2019

Happily Ever After

STOP LOOKING AND BOOK NOW!! Kristy and her team were AMAZING! I strongly suggest booking a trial with them so your stylist can figure out exactly what your looking for on your special day. I was trying to cut corners and save money where I could, so I debated the trial. However, I am SO happy we did it because I was able to let Brittany know just what I wanted. I showed her some pictures and as she worked, I asked her to change things if that wasn’t what I envisioned. Brittany was easy to talk to and never made me feel uncomfortable. The day of my wedding they came early to prepare the bridal party. We had a team of 3 working on 9 ladies. My bridal party wasn’t the easiest, but they made each of them happy by providing the services they wanted. Although we were all worked on by different artists, their work was consistent across the board. I would HIGHLY suggest Kristy Artistry Design Team for your special day!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Devin

Devin Dempsey Inglis · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

Kristy's team was professional, attentive and ready to fit any of my needs before and during the wedding. After having Kristy's team work at my sister's wedding, I knew I needed to book her for my own. They even commuted all the way to Daytona Beach to do my wedding. I so appreciated the work and detail that went into my hair and makeup. I felt beyond beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2019

Christina was amazing

The team was amazing. I met Christina at my trial and we instantly clicked. I trusted her. The day of my wedding was amazing. Christina came in with a team and it was smooth sailing. All of my bridesmaids looked perfect. They were very patient and kind with all of us. Christina made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She is truly an artist.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Kristy’s team is perfection! I could not be happier with my hair and makeup for my special day. Christina and her assistant was such a joy to work with. She was able to capture my vision for my hair and make it that much better. I’ve never looked so stunning in my life. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job with our girls. I would highly recommend Kristy’s Artistry Design Team for your big day!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Dylane York · Married on 04/11/2019

Amazing!!!!

I’m SO HAPPY I chose to work with Kristy’s Artistry!!! After attending my friend’s wedding, and seeing how beautiful she looked I knew I wanted to contact her hair/makeup artist! I’m so happy I did! I worked with Kimberly, and she did a FANTASTIC job!!!!!! It was such a stress free and fun experience! She was so patient, sweet, and meticulous on making sure my hair and makeup was perfect! I showed her some pictures of ideas I had, and she did exactly that, but made me look even more beautiful than I had hoped for! The airbrush makeup is phenomenal, and I felt like the most beautiful bride ever with my hair and makeup. I can’t thank Kimberly and Kristy’s Artistry enough for helping to make my wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 04/28/2019