About Face Design Team Reviews

About Face Design Team 6
About Face Design Team 7

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Job

Gina with the About Face team was AMAZING!!! She was able to make me look like the most beautiful version of myself. I had SO many compliments on my makeup at my reception and it photographed beautifully. Gina was also so sweet and fun to work with. Her team was also great at scheduling and responsiveness. I would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Hi Sarah!

Thank you so much for taking the time to hare your experience with About Face Design Team! Your review means the world to us. You were such a beautiful bride & it was an honor to serve you on your wedding day! We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the future!

Love & Lip gloss,

Dori · Married on 05/26/2018

If I could give these ladies 100 stars, I would! About Face was a total dream to work with and made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the whole world. Not only were they great in the months leading up to the wedding (speedy email correspondence, amazing hair/make-up trial, etc.), they were total rockstars on the day of! The entire team was professional, organized, kind and SO talented! They were punctual and ended ahead of schedule, which of course is a bride's DREAM. My entire bridal party not only looked absolutely gorgeous, but FELT it, too. They were all beaming (and we all received so many compliments on hair and makeup!). Kari did my hair and make-up and I can't thank her enough for doing a PERFECT job. I so appreciated her attention to detail and wanting everything to be just right. The AFD team's hard work helped make my wedding day the best day EVER! Thank you so much to Kari, Nina and the rest of the team for being total pros and doing such a fabulous job. Would recommend this group of oh-so talented ladies to ANY bride!!!

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

About Face did a wonderful job for my wedding! After changing my mind on hairstyles after my first trial, Nina (their magnificent coordinator) was so flexible in scheduling a second trial for me. My stylist, Kari Larsen, took her time getting to know my style and preferences, so by the time my wedding day came, I was so confident and comfortable knowing I was in good hands. The other 3 stylists did an amazing job on my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law, and Nina did a great job making sure we had the right number of stylists for the size of our group (10). The whole team was also so efficient and timely - we actually wound up ahead of schedule! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Sweet Veronica,

You looked so radiant on your wedding day. We feel so privileged that you decided to use us for your wedding day. Everyone in your wedding party was absolute perfection to work with. We can't wait to see the photos! Thank you so much for all of your incredible feedback!

XO,
    The AFDT team!

Lauren · Married on 03/03/2018

LOVE these people!!! First of all, working with Nina to coordinate everything was such a dream. She is BEYOND accommodating, informative and just makes you feel comfortable asking any and all questions that may come up. After my trial I knew my hair wouldn't stay and I needed something different so Nina and my stylist Casey came up with a lot of different options that would be similar to what I wanted but last longer with my thin hair. I have been in a number of weddings but I truly felt, looking at my bridesmaids and the mothers and myself, that it was some of the absolute best wedding day hair and makeup I had seen. I would love to work with their team again! Thank you Nina, Casey and Dorka!

Katherine · Married on 02/14/2018

I had the pleasure of having Casey do my hair and make up for my wedding in Disney. I can not say enough good things about her! She was very personable and listened to what I wanted. She also made sure that I was happy with my look and even gave me a small bag with lipstick and concealer to touch up my makeup on my wedding day. It was a god-send for after eating and needing to reapply. Nina with About Face Design was quick and responsive to my emails and questions. I highly recommend them if you want someone you can trust to do your hair and make up on your wedding day!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Katherine,

You were such a great bride to work with. You were clear and concise about what you needed for hair & makeup and you were always such a pleasure through emails! Casey let us know that you looked incredible & were one of the sweetest brides she had ever worked with. Thank you for being so amazing- we hope to be able to work with you in the future.

Love & Lipgloss,

Lindsey · Married on 02/05/2018

I felt like a princess, and I love the way the airbrush Foundation came out in our photos

Sent on 02/21/2018

About Face Design Team's reply:

We are so happy that you felt like a princess for your big day- you sure looked like one! Wishing a life of happiness to you and your prince!

Mary · Married on 02/03/2018

This team is amazing!! They are so on top of it and talented! I absolutely loved working them and would recommend them to any bride. They really listen to what you are looking for and tailor all of their services to your needs.

Sent on 02/21/2018
    About Face Design Team 8

About Face Design Team's reply:

We love you and your family so much! Thank you for trusting us to be your Hair & makeup team for your special day!

Lena · Married on 12/31/2017

I cannot say enough how AMAZING AFDT is! If you are looking for quality products and expert artists, these are the ladies for you. The team of stylists who worked my wedding day were so friendly, fun, and talented. It was so nice to have hair and makeup done by the same team for myself and bridesmaids and reduce the amount of vendors I needed to have for my wedding. They don't just give you the run-of-the-mill look, they work to bring out each person's true beauty to make them look their best. I've gotten my makeup done by a few other artists before, and nothing compares to AFDT's quality and customer service. My friends and I have never felt so beautiful. I will for sure use this company again for any time I need my makeup done and recommend them to everyone- ESPECIALLY for weddings.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    About Face Design Team 9
    About Face Design Team 10
    About Face Design Team 11

Lena,

We are absolutely blown away by your kindness. Thank you so much for such a sparkling review. You & your bridal party were all so kind and so incredibly beautiful. We are so fortunate to continue to get clients like you. Thank you for trusting us to be your go-to hair & makeup team for your special day.

We hope to be able to work with you again in the future!

-The AFDT Team

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

I first met the fabulous women of About Face Design Team when I was a bridesmaid in my best friend’s wedding three years ago. I knew I would one day work with them for my own wedding because I had never looked or felt more beautiful. About Face was AMAZING to work with for my wedding! Starting with Nina, who does an incredible job of coordinating all the details that are required when booking makeup/hair for the wedding party. Nina went above and beyond to accommodate me and our group of twelve for the big day. I had my makeup and hair done for my engagement photos and wedding photos along with a “trial run” with my mother. All of the ladies were professional and great to work with. We had a lot of fun getting ready on my wedding day with you all! Thank you Kari and to your hair and makeup team that transformed me and my bridesmaids into what I had envisioned for my wedding day. About Face Design Team, you are the absolute best!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Jessica,

We can't thank you enough for your outstanding review. Your wedding photos have been the highlight of our social media feeds! We have never received so many likes on one photo & we thank you and your group for providing the incredible content. You were such an easy bride to work with and so calm, cool & collected on your big day. We hope we get the chance to work with you in the future.

With all kindness,

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2017

My partner and I eloped from Australia and Nina was a breeze to organise everything with. Our stylist, Casey, was so lovely and did a beautiful job on both myself and my bridesmaid with our hair and make up for the day. We had a rough idea of what we wanted, but were more than happy for her to take direction and her sense of styling was perfect.

I had a Magic Kingdom Bridal shoot on the morning of our wedding, so Casey gladly came at an ungodly hour to take care of us and I was incredibly impressed that our makeup lasted all throughout the day, even through some brief showers and a full day of Floridian heat. Can't recommend them enough!

About Face Design Team 12
    About Face Design Team 13

Angel · Married on 10/16/2017

I booked two Bridal hair appointments with About Face Design for my Disney portrait session and could not have been happier.
    It was so easy to book everything online through Nina, who by the way is so sweet! I needed a hair stylist who could travel to my Disney resort at 4am and Nina made it happen. She sent me Casey who was like a modern day Tinkerbell with her curling wand, making magic happen with my hair.
    I had two drastically different hair styles on two different days and they both looked Pinterest worthy. Casey was so reassuring and awesome! She made me feel at ease right away and was such a great conversationalist.
    I finally got my bridal portraits and couldn't help think, Gosh darn Rapunzel would be so jealous of my hair right now!

About Face Design Team 14
    About Face Design Team 21
    About Face Design Team 22
    About Face Design Team 23

Victoria · Married on 08/15/2017

Planning a wedding out of town was stressful but About Face Design Team went above and beyond :) loved my hair and make up and I couldn’t of been happier! Thank you

Sent on 02/20/2018

Hi Victoria,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We always appreciate the stellar feedback from our most valued guests! We wish you and your husband nothing but the best!

Warmest wishes,

Heather · Married on 07/17/2017

A wonderful experience and a great job on hair and makeup!

Sent on 08/14/2017

About Face Design Team's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! We hope you are loving Married life!

Chrissy · Married on 07/07/2017

This company offers high quality results and their customer service for their clients is top notch. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for professional hair or make up. They gave me exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day and they were very flexible and accommodating leading up to my appointment. Thank you again for everything :)

Sent on 08/14/2017

Chrissy,

You were such an amazing bride to work with. Your brightness on the inside & out would make anyone's day. We are always so lucky when we get to meet people like you along our journey. We really hope we get to work with you again in the future.

XO,

Alison · Married on 05/26/2017

My planners recommended About Face Design Team to me and I’m so glad they did! Since I live in Colorado, they were very accommodating to let me schedule my hair and makeup trial the one weekend I was back in town. Just based off one or two pictures I liked, they were able to style my hair exactly how I envisioned it. On the day of the wedding, the two stylists showed up to our room at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando right on time with all their equipment set up within minutes. My mom, sister, and bridesmaids’ hair looked absolutely beautiful. Everyone’s hair stayed in place the whole day into the night even with the humidity outside. My hair and makeup looked so perfect especially looking at the photos over and over again. I would recommend getting makeup done because they really make your face glow with the airbrush. It didn’t feel sticky at all and it really makes the difference in photos. The team at About Face did an amazing job and it’s because of their years of experience. I’m so glad I booked them, I felt so beautiful on my big day and that’s exactly how every bride should feel.

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2017

The About Face team was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for hair/makeup to come to you on the morning of. The three ladies I worked with were able to manage all six of my bridesmaids and myself and stayed exactly on schedule.

I was really impressed with how professional everyone was, they really knew what they were doing and how long it would take to get everyone ready. The results were beautiful, everyone looked great and the hair and makeup lasted all night.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Hi Jamie,

You have got to be one of the best brides we have worked with all year. You were so easy going and so organized for living so far away. We wish we had 10 more brides just like you. It was such a pleasure working with you and your guests! We hope you have a wonderful year- Nina said, thank you again for the gum!

Christina · Married on 05/01/2017

Owner is very nice, and will take care of you if you have any problems.

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 03/18/2017

From the very first email I had with Nina, I knew I made the right decision! She was very responsive to all of my questions and just as sweet as could be! I came in for a trial run with Monica and actually ended up changing a few things the day of the wedding. All of which she made me feel super relaxed about! I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup. She did an awesome job on my bridesmaids hair and Rachel did their makeup. Seriously everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! They both took the time to listen to what everyone was looking for and made their Pinterest photos come to life. They were so down to earth and were making jokes and even singing along to some of the 90's songs we had playing! I cannot say enough good things about this team. You guys rock!

Sue · Married on 03/12/2017

If you're debating on whether to hire About Face or not.........DO IT! I am in the events industry and they just don't make them like this anymore. Gina, Nina and the rest of the team were an absolute delight to work with from day one. Clear communication, brilliant creative skill and really friendly people are what put AF over the top. They even dealt with a very late addition who needed hair and make up with grace and professionalism. I felt like a zillion dollars on my wedding day - as did the other girls in my bridal party - due in large part to the professionals at About Face. I couldn't be happier with them! Thank you ladies for help making my wedding dream come true!

Sent on 04/26/2017

About Face Design Team's reply:

Awesome! You just made my day! We love taking care of our brides and 5 star service is what we aim to give. Thank you so for taking the time to write this review. We hope you will stay in touch and we wish you a lifetime of happiness in your marriage!
    Kari

Paige · Married on 02/18/2017

About Face design team was incredible! They were so easy to work with. Nina was great with response times in regards to inquiries, prices, scheduling our trial and working out all of the final details up until our wedding day. The hair and make up team for our day was phenomenal. Everyone looked amazing and loved their different hair and make up styles! Thank you About Face for adding your special touches to our wedding day! You all are amazing and so talented!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Hi Paige,

We are so happy that everyone loved their looks for the wedding day! We are so very fortunate when we get clients like you. Nina said you were such an easy and positive client to work with and she is crossing her fingers that she gets 10 more clients just like you this year! We can't wait for the official proofs back from the photographers! - Until then, xo.

Katrice · Married on 02/06/2017

First of all I have to say how flexible this team was. I flew in to have my hair and makeup trial and it turns out a bad hurricane was going to hit literally a few hours after my appointment. While other businesses closed while they opened just for me to make sure we'd find the right direction for my perfect day. Though they are pricey compared to others in the area, their services were worth every penny ! I knew I wanted the best most natural look for my day and they nailed it! Monica is extremely talented and knew how to work with my super long curly hair.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Katrice,

It was such a pleasure working with you! Monica said you were one of her most beautiful brides this year. We appreciate you picking us above all others. Your trust in our company means the world to us! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Melissa · Married on 02/04/2017

The About Face Design Team were great! Nina was amazing in coordinating all of the details and answered all of my questions in a very professional and timely manner. I opted to do a trial run before the wedding which I highly recommend as you get to meet your stylist. I worked with Kari who was awesome! She provided me with some pointers on what I should do with cleaning, drying and prepping my hair prior to the big day which I followed to a T and was beyond pleased with the final results. I Loved how my hair and make up looked and it was perfect for the whole day! The ladies who came to assist my bridesmaids were also great! They arrived on time and finished on time! They even provided us with a little touch up kit to take with us. I highly recommend you work with About Face Design Team for your big day! I know I will use them again when I need hair and make up!

kelly · Married on 02/04/2017

I never felt more beautiful !!! They did such an amazing job!!! All my girls looked gorgeous !! So easy to work with and its a one stop shop !!! Highly recommended !!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Hi Kelly,

You were such a great bride! Thankfully, you and your guests were also super beautiful so it was easy to just simply enhance your gorgeous features. We appreciate that you fully trusted us to capture your vision for your special day.

All the best,
    The AFDT Team

Skye · Married on 01/14/2017

About Face Design Team came very highly recommended by my wedding planner, and they did not disappoint! I was so happy I chose them for both my engagement photo and wedding day hair and makeup. I had different stylist do my hair/makeup for my engagement shoot in June and for my wedding day in January and both were amazing and I was so happy with my final looks! I felt so beautiful and I love the way I look in our photos. Kari did my wedding day hair/make up trial and my wedding day look. She was fantastic and so great to work with. AFDT also did my entire wedding party and my mother's hair/makeup and everyone (10+ women) was so happy with their looks. Some of my bridal party are very picky and even recent brides themselves and they were all impressed with the quality and professionalism as well.

Everyone I dealt with/spoke with were both friendly and professional. Nina, the scheduling coordinator, is the sweetest and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend AFDT to any bride or anyone needing a great hair and makeup vendor.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Hello Skye,

This is one of THE MOST detailed ( & best) reviews we have received in a very long time. You were one of the best brides we have ever worked with. You were so easy going, friendly, and joyful, on every occasion. Each time we had the pleasure of working with you, we always wished for more brides like you. The team had such a great time on your wedding day. You created a beautiful and relaxing environment for each team member to work from. Your wedding party and other guests, couldn't have been any more beautiful either. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Wish you a LONG and happy life with A & the doggies!

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Nina and her whole team at About Face was AMAZING!!!! Nina was very on top of everything and wrote me back super quickly with the answers to any questions I had. She also told me everything I needed to do to have my hair and face prepared for my trail and wedding day!!! Monica did my hair and make up and I couldn't have been more happy with it! She did everything I asked and suggested some beautiful extra things I didn't even think of! The morning of the wedding Monica and another girl from the about face team were at the hotel right on time and ready to go! I also had all of my bridesmaid get their hair done and they all turned out beautifully and was exactly what I wanted. I would 100% recommend About Face to everyone I know and will definitely be using them again in the future:)))

Sent on 03/10/2017

About Face Design Team's reply:

What an amazing review Danielle! Thank you for being such a fun bride to work with. We had such a great time with you during your trial and an even better day on the wedding day! We look forward to working with you again very soon.