Castaldo Studio Reviews

71 | Ocoee, FL

71 Reviews for Castaldo Studio

Genevieve · Getting married on 07/13/2020

Castaldo Studio, You will never know, what this photo shoot meant to me, and my family on such short notice. Thank you. Not only did they provide a wonderful atmosphere but also great customer service, at a drop of a hat. I was able to call on 11/5/16, Saturday, leave a voice mail & send an email asking for a response either way- by 10:00 am Monday, I received a call related to my inquiry! I was able to get my family's pictures taken that day! I only had 4 days to spend with my family, and this was the first time in years, we were all in the same room together. Castaldo Studio went above and beyond meeting my needs- I just dropped off my two oldest siblings today at the airport to head back to New York- and I miss them terribly- thanks to Castaldo Studio, I now have memories that will last me forever. If you have a moment to check out their company page, please do so. I am not going to tell you how great the pictures came out, you can see their work for yourself, instead of taking my word for it. The prices are worth the products!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/31/2019

Book them now! you wont regret it!

We are so so impressed with Cecily and Dominico! We had never met them before our wedding, but even before then they had been extremely accommodating. They really tried to get to know us between shots and seriously have an eye for the most AMAZING pictures. I am seriously obsessed and I've only seen a few sneak peaks of the pictures they took. They are extremely professional and fun to interact with. They really know what they're doing and want to use them for every function from now on! Honestly the best!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

Magicians Behind The Camera

When we first saw Domenico and Cecily's work, Randy and I knew we HAD to have them for our wedding. They literally were the first vendor that we booked over 1 year and half before our wedding. We did our engagement shoot in June of 2017 and just by seeing the raw, unedited footage we knew we made the best decision for photos and video. Fast forward to our wedding on 11/10 & 11/11/18 we couldn't be more happy. Just by the few previews from our reception that we have seen so far (we can't wait to see previews from our hindu Ceremony), our same day edit and one of a kind movie poster we are mind blown. You will not find a greater team than Castaldo Studios. Cecily and Domenico are masters at their craft and can work with anything that comes their way. Seriously! BOOK THEM, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Domenico and Cecily, you and your team are amazing!!!

Love,
    Christina and Randy

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2017

There are absolutely no words to express our gratitude and appreciation of the Castaldo Studio team and their incredible talent! We hired them for engagement photos, wedding photos and our wedding video. The photos are incredible and the video takes our breath away and makes us both tear up every time we watch it. They captured everything so perfectly and their editing/production skills are amazing. The owners, Domenico and Cecily are very personable, funny and fun, but they're also brilliant artists and extremely professional, and it's obvious they have high standards for the quality of service their team provides. We always had very pleasant interactions with staff and timely responses any time we called or emailed the studio. There are lots of photographers and videographers to choose from, but do yourself a huge favor and pick Castaldo Studio! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

There are literally no words to describe Castaldo Studio’s. After meeting with Cecily at their office, a tour of their production facility and chatting with her about our wedding, I didn’t think it could get any better. However, it did!!!
    Their portfolio is exquisite. Their professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and not to mention, they are super FUN. Cecily’s husband is Italian and I promise, you will adore him! Cecily makes you laugh, is super easy going and is great helping guide you if you are unsure of how to 'act' in front of the camera.
    The rest of the team is truly so sweet! You will instantly connect and be comfortable with all of them. We were absolutely honored to have them play such a large role in my wedding. Cecily posted some teaser pictures from our wedding and we are super excited to see the final product. The lighting and angles they hit are simply perfect in all their shots!
    From one bride to another- I know photographer and videography is an investment but TRUST ME, their product is one you will have forever.
    Do yourself a favor and hire Castaldo. I promise you will LOVE them!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Brenda · Married on 11/12/2016

I am so happy that I found Castaldo studio!. They were very professional and I love my photos! They gave very clear instructions and made the shoot a lot of fun! I have recommended them to several of my friends

Sent on 11/18/2016

Robin · Married on 11/01/2016

From my first point of contact with Castaldo Studios each member of their team not only met but exceeded my expectations on every level. The pride, professionalism and creativity they put into each aspect of their work is commendable and rarely found today. Each of you took the time to ensure I was comfortable, happy, and provided an overall fantastic experience. The photos are second to none. I would HIGHLY recommend Cataldo Studios!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Mason · Married on 10/26/2016

We would highly recommend CASTALDO Studios to be your chosen choice of photographer for any event.

We had them for our wedding at Paradise Cove in Florida and Cecily was amazing and got plenty of amazing photos for us. She knew exactly what she wanted from each shot and even tried some new ideas.

She was very easy going, professional and was very approachable.

The quality of service is second to none. We had CASTALDO for 2 hours on the day and we left with all the images on a USB drive which I thought was excellent.

Once again we would like to thank Cecily and CASTALDO Studios for taking care of our wedding photography.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Erika · Married on 10/14/2016

From the first consultation to the big day, the Castaldo team was so amazing..they made us feel comfortable and took such amazing pictures. They really know how to work the camera and make you look great!! Cecily and Domenico were professional, fun, and genuinely sweet people that truly made our wedding process/day exceptional. You will definitely be impressed and happy if you go with them. We did both photography and videography with them, and cannot wait to get our pictures from the big day and see what they captured on video. Thank you guys for your amazing talent and hard work!!!!!! <3 Mr. & Mrs. Jeffery

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • Rechelle

Rechelle · Married on 07/24/2016

All I can say is WOW! We just got married on the 24th of July and Cecily has already posted some our photos and we just cried again! Cecily and Domenico photographed our dream wedding and made us feel like stars of our own show! They were prompt, professional and to be quite honest, very fun and easy to work with! They even made my husband smile and laugh, which is very hard to do. Cecily and Domenico have a great "eye" and their creativity shines through in our photos. They captured the raw emotion and happiness we were feeling and during the ceremony, we didn't feel like we were being photographed. They weren't obtrusive at all. Domenico's personality and laughter is infectious and makes you feel at ease. Cecily's calming personality is serene and you are automatically feeling like they are your family. We are so in love with our photos and can't wait for the finished products! Thank you Cecily and Domenico for making our photos everything we dreamed they would be!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Not only are they incredibly talented photographers, but they're amazing people. They make you feel so comfortable and my husband and I could not stop laughing. We had such a great time with both our engagement pictures and wedding photos! They have such passion for what they do and you can completely tell when you look at any one of their photos. They also do whatever it takes to make sure they get the most perfect shots and are so flexible with certain shots you might want. We were also shooting in a warm room and Domenico kept asking if we were okay or needed to take a quick break to cool off. Such awesome people. I can't say enough good things about them! Since we were the first of our friends to get married, I will definitely be recommending them to anyone and everyone we know!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Cecily did an amazing job on our wedding day. The weather wasn't cooperating, she was working by herself and still managed to pull thru even though we were an hour behind because of the rain. We've only got a preview of some pictures and we fell in love with the ones we've seen, we cannot wait to receive the rest! Our venue was the Winter Park Farmers market and she definitely captured the charm and character we loved about this venue and the reason why we chose it. Thank you from Mr. & Mrs. Velez.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Rania · Married on 05/14/2016

Castaldo Studios is definitely the way to go when booking for photography and cinematography! Cecily, Domenico, and their staff are an absolute joy to work with! They have amazing personalities that make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and they have a beautiful vision. We hired Castaldo for our May 14th wedding in Orlando after one of our friends hired them for their wedding a couple of years ago. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they are and how creative and fun they are, as well! Everyone is in awe of the photos that we received so far and I'm super excited to see the remaining photos and video :) Words can't describe how happy we are with the services that Castaldo provided. They are very friendly, courteous, creative, and professional (in a fun and comfortable way)! You for sure won't go wrong with booking Castaldo for your engagement, wedding, or special occasion!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Kerry · event on 09/03/2015

I had an amazing experience at Castaldo studio today. The owners, Domenico and Cecily, are extremely professional and a wonderful team. They, with the help of their assistant Jason, put me at ease and made me look and feel so beautiful! Domenico was brilliant about direction and getting the best shots. He was also very willing to listen to my input and try out different outfits and poses. I had such a fun time, there's no doubt I'll be back for more work in the future. I highly recommend them to anyone in Florida.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Danika · event on 08/20/2015

The whole team at Castaldo is professional, friendly, and talented. I purchased a boudoir shoot with hair and makeup included. I booked easily through email and received a few appointment reminders before the shoot. On the day of, I brought a friend and many outfits, and we were greeted with wine and a rack for all of my outfits. The hair and makeup artist did a phenomenal job and did exactly what I pictured. The entire experience was easy-going and I never felt uncomfortable once. My friend adjusted anything that needing moving or re-positioning actually on my body. The photographer (Domenico) was professional and we only did what I felt comfortable shooting. He knew exactly how to position and what lighting to use. The pictures are phenomenal and I can't wait to get my final edits. You can tell the whole team and especially Domenico love what they do.

Sent on 08/21/2015

We used Castaldo Studio Services for our wedding day and so very happy with everything they had done for us!
    Photo booth was just an awesome addition to our wedding party ! We were having so much fun and our guests too!!!
    The team was very friendly, on time and attended to our every need and request.
    All of our guests loved the booth and loved the props that the team had provided and services received. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2015

A special thank you to Domenico and Cecily from the Castaldo Studio. Thank you so much for creating the most spectacular wedding video for my husband and I! You guys made each and every moment look magical. Your simple touch and attention to details made our wedding look like a fairytale. Your creative filming and editing made it appear as if we had videographers working at every angle of our venue; you manage to create the most beautiful masterpiece with each passing moment and for that I am forever grateful.

Sent on 11/01/2015

We are very impressed with the Castaldo Studio services and we highly recommend them to soon-to-wed couples.
    Since our first phone call Jason and Celily and Domenico took the time to understand our needs and vision.
    Matthew filmed in a way that was respectful of our space and privacy. It was absolutely fantastic service and their sound quality was top notch.
    We received the Best value. The Castaldo Studio guys were the best choice for our wedding day and we are really happy that we made that choice. Thank you guys for the fabulous video.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Absolutely wonderful experience with the all Castaldo Studios team!
    Jason was great on the phone explaining everything in details and Celily and Domenico had exceeded our expectations.
    Their attention to details and answering our every concern made the whole experience easy and stress free. Every time we called they were available to discuss our plans. The result was that we received the best pictures possible from our wedding day !!
    We are really happy with the Castaldo Studio services and will recommend this photography team to anyone.

Sent on 10/03/2015

I had the opportunity to work with the team at Castaldo Studios for my wedding and couldn't have been more blessed by this experience. When we enlisted the services at Castaldo Studios, the most important factors were to find a service provider who would capture all the raw emotions from Joy and laughter right down to the tears during our special day. That is precisely what my husband and I received from Domenico and the other members of the Castaldo Team! We were very pleased with the outcome when we saw our wedding pictures and video, they were truly breathtaking and exceeded our expectations! My husband I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/01/2015

I absolutely loved working with Domenico, Cecily and all the team at Castaldo Studios, from the moment I stepped foot into the office for a consultation he was incredibly professional. The Team at Castaldo Studios addresses everyone that enters as individuals and provides outstanding creative direction, as a first-time bride I had no clue what I wanted or how my day would work with videos and pictures being taken. However, Domenico and Cecily and videographers Matthew came extremely early and put my mind at ease, with their professionalism and pleasant personalities. They were able to work with my budget by presenting different packages to best address my needs. I haven't received the finished product as of yet but based on the pictures and videos they provided my sister during her wedding two years ago which captured every moment of what was a truly beautiful day; I am dying to get my hands on them!

Joe · Married on 02/13/2015

Cecily and Domenico treated us like family! We were their first groom/groom wedding shoot, and we felt so included and equal from day one. This was before I saw a single picture. I just got our first few images, and we literally were crying at how beautiful they came out. This was a special day for us, and our family, and I felt honored to have them shoot our wedding and have the best day of our lives captured so beautifully. They were fun, and really captures the personality and ambiance of our wedding. With marriage equality coming to forefront of the state of Florida, Castaldo Studios will make sure every couple feels so special on their day! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

The team at Castaldo went above and beyond to make my entire wedding experience one of a kind. From the engagement session(s) to the wedding day everything was just as I wanted and nothing sort of perfection. The team was professional, fun to work with and really on point with keeping things on time with our family portraits. The turn around time for me to get my photos was very fast and the quality of the images was outstanding. It will be very difficult for me to choose which ones I want to frame! I would recommend their services to anyone! I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Fantastic job! I would recommend their team to anyone. Was amazed with my experience for both the photo and video!

Sent on 01/19/2015

I write this review with tears, as I am getting a sneak peek at our wedding photos. The day and night were magical and enchanting. I have waited all my life for this day and working with the Castaldo's was such a pleasure. The photos so far are breath taking and I can't even imagine what the rest will look like if these are bringing tears. DON'T shop around, don't compare prices, just go with the Best! I love you guys for what you did for us to make this night a night to remember in beautiful photography. Barbara Rufo Stratton & Steve Stratton

Sent on 04/21/2014