Enchanting Event Designs and Planning

Orlando, FL View map
$1,815 Package Price

$1,815 Package Price

"Whatever your dreams the possibilities are endless and your memories... Unforgettable..."

Enchanting Event Designs provides you with our undivided attention, carefully listening to your idea and dream experience. Once we have a clear idea of what you want to create, together, we produce and execute the experience of your dreams. Regardless of your event, through consistent hard work and professionalism, we will make it happen.

An astonishing quantity of our business is from repeat clientele, businesses and recommendations. This is due to our ability to offer a wide range of products and services by going above and beyond. In a perpetually fluctuating, fast-paced world and industry, success is determined by passion, creativity, great customer service, decisions, trust and communication.

Enchanting Event Designs strives to be the best choice for you, by easing your event planning burden and listening to you, our cherished client. Enchanting Event Designs can provide décor for any occasion, worry and hassle free, at very reasonable prices.

We are dedicated professionals, with several years of event planning experience, who consistently strive to exceed our customers' expectations.

Isaidyes@EnchantingEventDesigns.com

407-744-7014

4.7
    Anu Married on 03/12/2017
    I loved working with Tracey! She was amazing. She really takes good care of you. I wasn't super sure about how I wanted certain things done with my decor but Tracey helped me figure out the details. She made my Mandap and Reception what I had imagined. I was so happy to see how everything looked. She also managed our event on the day of the wedding and just ran everything smoothly. She was always available to us via phone, text, or email. I was relieved to know that she was there the whole day and took really great care of us. We love you Tracey!!!!!
    Charles Married on 12/31/2016
    This vendor is incredible. I would recommend to anyone.
  • User2958046 2+ years ago
    Tracey and the staff were very professional from the very first interaction. Tracey spent inordinate amounts of time with me as the bride and also reassured the groom. We felt like VIP clients throughout. Tracey is delightful, creative and most importantly listens to the desires of the couple and works very hard to stay within the budget to deliver a product that surpasses all other competitors. We definitely had a fairytale wedding and reception thanks to Enchanting events and upper level productions. I give them the highest recommendation.

Enchanting Event Designs and Planning's reply:

It was truly an honor and privilege to have been included in your Special Day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Megan & Chris
    15 photos · 09/21/2018

Cocktails Catering Cocktails Catering Wedding Caterers

Enchanting Event Designs and Planning's staff does such a beautiful job at taking care of each and every couple by catering to individual needs and wants. The venue, event designs, and planning are truly an "enchanting" experience. We would highly recommend!

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ Wedding Videographers

Amazing company ask and you will receive, they have just what you need to take your wedding or event from ordinary to extraordinary!

Upper Level Production, LLC Upper Level Production, LLC Wedding DJs

For ALL your events, big and small, get in touch with Enchanting Event Designs and Planning TODAY.

Orlando, 32804

Tuesday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location of (Enchanting Event Designs and Planning)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding