Our DJ Rocks Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Patrice Getting married on 02/04/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie was awesome on a day that was tropical storm-like ... my daughter's outdoor garden wedding day! She helped to make this a great day, overcoming many different obstacles ... all with a smile on her face and excitement in her voice. From Kristin's great coordination on the front end to Katie's energy at the wedding, we couldn't have been happier. Thanks OUR DJ ROCKS and PHOTOBOOTH ROCKS!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Patrice!! Thank you again for having Our DJ and Photobooth "ROCK" your daughter Ashley's wedding!!
  • Abby
    Abby D. Married on 01/14/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gave us the perfect night!

AMAZING TEAM! We had a wonderful experience using this vendor. They were extremely communicative and informative, and there were no surprises. Our DJ Jazmin perfectly captured the energy of the night, and our guests had an amazing time! She was also SO friendly and lovely, and kept us all on schedule when we started running behind. We also love that it’s an all women DJ group, such a great company to support. Can’t recommend Jazmin and the rest of the team enough!
  • Valeria
    Valeria A. Married on 12/17/2022

DJ Staz rocked!

Working with the Our DJ Rocks team during our planning process, was such a pleasure! DJ Staz was so sweet and attentive to detail. I loved her enthusiasm and her outstanding reputation preceded her, and she truly delivered!! Her MC work was on point with what we requested; and she truly catered to our vision with songs that we didn't even request but fit perfectly. Everyone was trying to dance before the dance floor was even open. From our college friends to our older family members, everyone danced their hearts out that night! She made sure to make every moment special, including our last song of the night. 10/10
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda T. Married on 10/17/2022

Dj sam rocks!

Our DJ did rock! DJ Sam was our DJ for our big day and she was amazing!

She immediately understood our vibe and married my husband’s and I’s different taste in music to ensure everyone had an amazing time!

I also appreciated how attentive she was and asking us how we liked the flow and music played throughout the event to ensure it was up to our expectations!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Sam really appreciates this kind review, thank you so much Amanda! Big congratulations to you and Jarrod
    Matthew M. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Gaby was excellent! Communication leading up to the event was very good. DJ Gaby does a great feeling out the crowd and playing the perfect songs.
    Caralee K. Married on 10/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Jennie rocked the party!!

I interviewed one DJ and one DJ alone, and that was Jennie with Our DJ Rocks. After our phone call, I knew I didn't need to look any further and we hired Jennie for our wedding. Let me start by saying Jennie's smile alone can light up a room so you can only imagine how she is able to bring the party and keep it going all night long with her personality! Jennie is a true professional through and through and her experience and expertise showed. But this is not just a business, the personal connection Jennie brought to my wedding... you would have thought we grew up together! She truly went out of her way to make me feel special...and did she ever! I will never forget when I was having the time of my life and Faith, her assistant, came over and said, "Get ready, this place is about to light up!" She wasn't kidding. It was more than I could have asked for! My advice....hire Our DJ Rocks, get the party lights and splurge on some cold sparks! You won't regret it!!

OMG CARA!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!
    One of the main reasons why I LOVE my job is making people feel like this!!!!!!!! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day and help create those memories!!!
    We definitely did light it up lol.
    Congrats again to you and Chris!!!

xoxoxoxo
    DJ Jennie
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen L. Married on 10/01/2022

Best ever highly recommend

DJ Stasia at Our DJ Rocks literally made our wedding day what it was, perfect. Not only did we love her but allll of our guests were talking about how great she was. She listened to everything we said and made all our dreams come to life. On top of that she literally is so good at what she does, I trusted her and her opinion on things and I’m so glad I did because she killed it. Our wedding was so fun, that’s all everyone said to us and she played a HUGE part in that. I’m so glad we had her and got to party with her. I highly recommend and will tell everyone about her! -The Gammons

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Love love love hearing this!!!! AHHH Kathleen!!!!!!! THANK YOU for letting us be there to celebrate with you two and all your guests
  • Allison
    Allison G. Married on 06/11/2022

Stasia rocks

I don’t think words can describe how absolutely amazing Stasia is. She is so passionate about music and created the exact atmosphere we wanted for our wedding from start to finish. She incorporated all the songs we wanted, even going so far as to fade the slow father daughter dance into the chicken dance for me. My dad and I quickly moved from tears to laughs and ALL of our wedding guests joined us on the dance floor from the chicken dance all the way to closing time. Each song was transitioned flawlessly and she kept the energy spot on all night. I’m so glad we got to talk to her on the phone before the big day. She knows what she’s doing and went the extra mile to offer suggestions that we’re glad we took. We had a private first dance (which she chose the perfect song for) and a private last dance that would not have happened without her advice. Countless other times she just showed up and made the smallest details incredible. Thank you for being you Stasia!

Allison, thank you SO MUCH!! I had such an awesome time with you and Tyler
    Marina W. Married on 04/30/2022

Jazmin was amazing!

Jazmin was the DJ for our wedding and she did absolutely incredible! The ceremony music flowed seamlessly, her song choices for cocktail hour were perfect, and she did a fantastic job during the reception and dance floor. We would absolutely recommend this company for your event - loveeee that it's all female DJs too!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Thanks so much Marina! We appreciate you for supporting our all female DJ team :-) Jazmin had an amazing time with you and Mason! She wishes you all the love in the world!
  • Megan
    Megan H. Married on 04/23/2022

She Killed it

DJ Savannah did a wonderful job and kept the music pumping!

Thank you so much Megan! We hope you and Daniel are enjoying married life
    Tori R. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Katie ROCKS at Winter Park Farmer’s Market!!!!

DJ Katie was an absolute ROCKSTAR!!!! The dance floor was never empty the entire night and she took our vision and brought our wedding playlist to life!! As two Disney lovers, DJ Katie did an excellent job bringing the Disney magic to us through incredible music choices and great game ideas for pictures! All our guests say how fun our wedding was and it’s all thanks to DJ Katie! We also did a Photo Booth package through Our DJ Rocks and if you can do it, absolutely positively have a Photo Booth. Our guests LOVED it and it allowed extra memories to be made that we love looking at. It included a photo book of the pics from the Photo Booth, props, excellent attendants, and we opted for 30 second video messages included too as well as a digital copy of all the photos. Our wedding was the best day ever and the most fun we’ve ever had, many thanks to DJ Katie for that. We can’t recommend Our DJ Rocks enough! Truly you will not be disappointed and you and your guests will dance, sing, and party the night away! Thank you a million times over to Our Dj Rocks and DJ Katie!!!!!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAY!! Thank you so much Victoria, DJ Katie and the Photobooth team really really appreciate your kind words
  • rrvalentino
    Rebecca V. Married on 04/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The DJ service that really does rock!

Our DJ Rocks was our MC and DJ vendor for our wedding at Paradise Cove in Orlando, FL in April 2022. Stasia was our DJ and we absolutely LOVED her! From our first call with her throughout the entire event, she was so friendly, charismatic, and professional. In our first call with Stasia, she was so easy to talk to and she listened intently to make sure she could accommodate to our music preferences and tastes. She was fun and knowledgeable and suggested songs and styles we may not have thought about. She was very attentive throughout. On our wedding day she communicated clearly and kept all our guests in high spirits, and followed our agreed plans. Stasia honestly kept the party going and made our day as special as it was. She is an absolutely gem of a person and she really cares about providing the best service. We highly recommend her, and Our DJ Rocks, as a DJ vendor for any occasion!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Aww thank you so much Beccie!!! I had such a great time with you and Tom and your fam + friends
    Melissa B. Married on 03/27/2022

Amazing!!!!

Our DJ Rocks was amazing and easy to work with from start to finish. We requested DJ Stasia from a referral from a friend who had the pleasure of getting Stasia at her own wedding! We’re were blown away at the hype and fun and amazing mixes she brought to keep the party going! We danced all night and it never got boring, which was one of my fears.
    Omg so much fun! My husband and I laugh so much thinking back and reliving the most amazing unforgettable night of our lives! Thank you so much STASIA and Our DJ ROCKS Team! Your organization, enthusiasm & professionalism is very much appreciated! We love you all!!
    Melissa & Victor Bigger!
    “The Bigger’s “

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAY! Thank you Melissa and Victor!!! You two are GOALS. Your family is adorable! I really appreciate the review and hope you two are doing amazing :-)
    Graham F. Married on 03/05/2022

Best DJ we Could ask for

Ourdjrocks were incredible throughout our whole planning process. Gaby was our DJ and communicated with us from the moment we signed our contract. Even before the month of Ourdj would send us pump playlists, surveys asking what our preferences were, and really tried to get a feel for how we were as a couple and what we liked music wise. The month of Gaby was very detail oriented and made sure our ceremony would go off without a hitch. Gaby killed it during the reception and had so many people out on the dance floor. She had our timeline down and really helped us stay organized and hit all the special moments and dances we wanted. We also chose to use the photoboth ourdjrocks offers and couldn't be happier with how the book they put together turned out. We would happily recommend ourdjrocks to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Graham! Gaby was overjoyed to hear you had such an amazing time with her :-) Wishing you and Linsey the best
  • Huyen
    Huyen B. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 perfect fit for our wedding!

Very professional in all aspects, top score!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Thank you so much, Huyen!
    DJ Jazmin had an incredible time with you and Luther!!
    We wish you two all the best
  • Jessiann
    Jessiann B. Married on 02/13/2022

Amazing Music

DJ Stasia was more than amazing during our wedding day. I highly recommend her. Her energy was great and she made sure we were keeping on track with our timeline. We were able to be very specific with our music and with the help of DJ Stasia we made some changes that only helped make our day even more amazing. Our ceremony music went flawlessly and everyone was on the dance floor during our reception. Planning everything was made simple through their planning tool and the Stasia did a great job with the setup and breakdown of all the equipment. But again I cannot emphasize how important it is to have vendors who have a great energy and love what they do and for us DJ Stasia was exactly that.

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Thank you so much Jessiann!!
  • I
    India W. Married on 01/24/2022

Top Tier!!

We booked relatively last minute (6 weeks out!!) before our wedding, and Kristin and Jennie were SO helpful and accommodating getting us the initial info, esp. with our time constraint. We picked a great package within our budget.

We booked with DJ Stasia for the wedding and she was beyond communicative and helped us nail down a vibe for the night, with the help of their super useful online planning system. Wedding ran so smoothly and transitioned without a hitch from pre-ceremony all the way to the last dance. Stasia has a GREAT personality, professional and fun, and she had everyone on the dance floor as soon as it opened. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, 11/10 😁💃🏾

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You and Tyler are awesome, I loved celebrating with you two!! Wishing you all the love in the world
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 01/17/2022

Amazing wedding dj!

If you are looking for a DJ/MC service that will absolutely knock your and your guests' socks off, book Our DJ Rocks and ask for DJ Stasia!! My husband and I booked Our DJ Rocks for our January 2022 wedding and we are so, so, so glad we did. Everyone we worked with was incredibly passionate about delivering a truly outstanding product. They worked with us every step of the way to create the vibe for our day from the first guest's entry to our grand exit. They even sent us personalized countdown emails with fun playlists and date night ideas to help us stay stress-free and excited throughout the planning process. Let me be quite honest: while you're researching and considering different DJ/MC services for your wedding, you'll notice that Our DJ Rocks is not the cheapest option out there, but they are 100% worth every single penny.

After booking Our DJ Rocks, we were assigned DJ Stasia, who is incredibly kind, fun, personable, and AMAZING at what she does. Right off the bat, she made us feel special and taken care of by sending us a personalized video message introducing herself and expressing how excited she was to be working with us. Then she curated the BEST mix of music to frame our day from start to finish. Our guests are still raving about how our reception was the most fun ever, thanks to DJ Stasia! We can't say enough great things about Our DJ Rocks and DJ Stasia, and we guarantee you will feel the same way if you book them for your wedding!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

OMG ERIN!! I LOVED your and Henry's special day. You two are adorable :-) Thank you so so much for this incredible review, I truly appreciate you taking the time to write it
  • Casey
    Casey H. Married on 01/16/2022

Our DJ Rocks

We had the best experience with Our DJ Rocks! Stasia was our designated DJ for our wedding, and we just can’t say enough about how professional, interactive, caring, and fun she was! Our guests never left the dance floor! My mom personally said that our reception was the most fun she has ever had in her life. That honestly made us feel very thankful with our choice of having Our DJ Rocks there on our special day.

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you Casey!!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 12/28/2021

DJ Stasia Rocks!

We flipped back and forth about wanting a DJ early in our planning process but decided we wanted a great party and that a DJ would best be able to make that happen- DJ Stasia and Our DJ Rocks did not disappoint! Stasia was the perfect combination of laid-back but professional and helpful. She was easy to work with and guided us through the planning process. On the day of the wedding, we were very impressed! The music was exactly what we wanted and she did a great job mixing up the music to make sure everyone stayed engaged and had fun! We would recommend her to anyone!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Thank you so much Leah!!! I had an amazing time with you, Cameron, and all of your family & friends!
    I especially enjoyed our 30 minute punk rock session on the dance floor at the end of the night! :-) So much fun. I appreciate the review and hope you and Cameron are doing wonderful!
  • Carly
    Carly K. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our guests RAVED about DJ Stasia!

DJ Stasia from Our DJ Rocks kept the party going all night!! Guests of all ages-- from 20s/30s to 50s/60s-- approached us after the wedding to tell us that this was the best wedding DJ they had ever experienced. The client portal to request our songs was simple and easy to use. From our requests, DJ Stasia couldn't have been more spot-on with the vibe we were looking for. Everything she played was perfect-- our guests never left the dance floor. THANK YOU for an amazing night, Our DJ Rocks and DJ Stasia!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAAAY!! Thank you Carly!! I hope you and Jeff are enjoying married life :-) I appreciate this awesome review and am grateful to have been a part of your special day!
  • Brittney
    Brittney B. Married on 12/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Saves the day and MAKES the night

What can I say about this company that can express my appreciation for them? I don't think I can put it all into words. Kristen took the best care of us on wedding day. We used Our DJ Rocks for ceremony and reception music. We also got a mirror photo booth (which everyone LOVED) and a co2 cannon for our fun introductions and first dance. We threw some curveballs at her a few days before the wedding, and she took charge the day of, and rocked it! There were a few moments where things didn't go as planned with the timeline, and she literally saved those moments so it wasn't as awkward. I'd say find yourself a DJ like her, but really just hire Our DJ Rocks! All of the girls are so sweet and trained like pros. You can't go wrong with them!!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you Brittney!!
    It was an honor to have been a part of your gorgeous day :-)
    We appreciate you
    Tiffany C. Married on 11/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Our DJ Rocks, you won't regret it!!

For some perspective: I used Our DJ Rocks for both DJ services throughout my ceremony and reception, as well as Our Photobooth Rocks for photobooth. My wedding was in November 2021, and to this day I am still receiving requests from my guests about what company I used. From a planning perspective, the process was made easy AND enjoyable. They truly took my budget into consideration, and recommended elements that would give me the most bang for my buck but NEVER compromised on amazing quality and show! They didn’t balk from my many questions. I booked them over 18 months before my event, and didn’t feel like I had to wait for responses.

DJ Stasia was our DJ on the big day, and she was AMAZING. From our intro call to the event, she was professional, caring, and a whole lot of FUN! Besides my now-husband’s and my specific music requests (which were eclectic and a little unexpected), Stasia understood our tastes perfectly and her music selection for the party was incredible. The dance floor wasn’t empty for a single second!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Tiffany, your and Jack's wedding was AMAZING!! SO MUCH FUN! The ceremony was also so beautiful
    Emily Married on 11/13/2021

DJ Stasia was Amazing!!!

If music is important to you when planning your wedding/reception, look no further than Our DJ Rocks! We cannot say enough great things about DJ Stasia. Our guests raved about her all night and after. Our DJ Rocks provides planning/song selections and make it super easy to customize the night you desire. A lot of times, you hear awkward transitions between the different parts of a wedding reception, however, DJ Stasia is a pro and seamlessly put together the perfect flow. If we could give her more than 5/5 stars, we would!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Wow thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for this amazing review, Emily! I'm so thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed themselves
  • Erin
    Erin F. Married on 11/12/2021

The best experience!

DJ Jazmin was awesome! Super friendly and accommodating, and took my annoying overly-specific requests up until the last minute the night before! Our friends had nothing but great things to say about her and we definitely agree. She was very appreciated!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAY!! Thank you so much for this review Erin! Jazmin was overjoyed to hear this :-) She had such a great time with you and Austin! We wish you the best.
illustration stars