Our DJ Rocks Reviews

Our DJ Rocks 7
  • CRISTINA

Cristina Maluso · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Exceeded our expectations!

Whenever you attend a wedding, the same things are always talked about well after the couple gets their photos - the food, the alcohol, and the MUSIC!! Music can seriously make or break a reception and, oh my God, DJ Jennie from Our DJ Rocks was BEYOND incredible!! I honestly had no idea what to expect, because, to be honest, it's kind of hard to gauge how your DJ will be if you haven't already been to a wedding they've worked prior. She did such an amazing job keeping the mood of our wedding upbeat and everyone on the dance floor!! The dance floor was constantly packed - she read the crowd extremely well and I cannot recommend them enough!! If all the women at Our DJ Rocks are like DJ Jennie, then consider yourself lucky when you contract them for your wedding, you'll have one hell of a time!!! THANK YOU DJ JENNIE AND OUR DJ ROCKS!!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YASSSSSSSSSSS DJ Jennie is the BEST and we love that she absolutely exceeded your expectations! We completely agree that music can make or break a reception and that DJ Jennie ROCKED it
  • Kelly

Kelly Macdonald · Married on 08/14/2019

Superb! Cierra is LEGEN......DARY!

Despite the rain ruining everything and having to move the dance floor multiple times before we settled on a specific spot Cierra was incredible. Even before I met her she was super attentive to all my questions and concerns. My wedding was super special to me because it was on my mother's birthday and she passed 4 years ago on 8/20/19. I had a lot of memorials to her and felt her presence with me throughout a lot of the day, but I just want you to know that Cierra's exuberance and joy and fun loving attitude gave so much light to that memory. She was truly the best DJ I could have asked for. Spectacular! Only regret is we didn't get a photobooth picture together! I'll catch you at someone else's wedding though! I wouldn't let my friends hire any other DJ company for their events - you are seriously amazing!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Our DJ Rocks 8
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2019

Kept Everyone Dancing

Tabitha was absolutely amazing!!! I wanted everyone to eat dinner before dancing really started and our theme was Disney so she played older less dance-able music during dinner and when the party really started she kept everyone dancing and the dance floor was never dull! There were a few changes that had to be made the week of the wedding due to some unexpected circumstances but she handled them with no issue at all and made my dreams come true! We included a photobooth in our rental package and the photobooth attendant was so sweet and really got people in and out there was never too long of a line for the photobooth and the pictures were hilarious!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 06/30/2019

From beginning to end Cierra was the best,she made me feel comfortable with my choice.Patient with me & my changes all thru the process🤦🏽‍♀️

DJ Rocks Cierra is a true💎gem.Showed up early & left late😍Everyone loved the 🎶 music..She helped make my day the greatest..

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Our DJ Rocks 9
    Our DJ Rocks 10
    Our DJ Rocks 11

Rebeca · Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJ Experience I Could Have Imagined!

Our DJ Rocks is fantastic!! My first contact with them was a phone call with Jennie, and she was great! She really took her time to explain how the process would work, how much everything would cost, and what all of our options were. She got us set up with a price quote right away, and we were blown away by how affordable it is! We knew instantly that we wanted to work with them. We went to a bridal expo were they were playing to meet some of the ladies, and that is when we met Emily. I knew immediately that she was the one I wanted to DJ my wedding. She is so kind, and her personality was actually a lot like mine so I felt comfortable with her right away. We had some unique requests for songs, and special things we wanted to do throughout our wedding night, and Emily was so excited right away and told us that she could absolutely make our visions come true! She worked closely with us through our entire planning process, and answered every question we had right away. The night of our wedding was absolutely perfect! During the ceremony, every song was played exactly when we wanted it, and transitions between songs was so seamless that I didn't even realize it was happening! Throughout the reception, she kept everyone dancing all night. When we had a request in the middle of the night for a song that is not very known, she found it and played it immediately! Her being our MC was phenomenal! She just made everyone feel good, and want to have a good time! She was able to transition us through all of the parts of our receptions, and her announcements were absolutely perfect. I could not imagine having any other DJ for my special night, and I honestly want to plan another event, just so I can work with her again! I can not think Our DJ Rocks enough!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Rebecca you're amazing!!!THANK YOU for such kind words!!!! Jennie said you were a pleasure to work with over the phone, and we're SO glad that DJ Emily could rock out with you!!! She's such a great MC and I'm glad you love her as much as we do
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2019

We love our dj rocks!

From the very beginning we had such a great experience with Our DJ Rocks. Kristin was always quick to respond and address any questions/concerns we had. She was so easy and fun to work with and she left us in such good hands by giving us DJ Stasia for our wedding day!

DJ Stasia was so AWESOME!! We had a smallish wedding so we didn't really expect a lot of dancing but to our surprise, DJ Stasia had everyone up on the dance floor for the majority of the night! We all didn't want the night of dancing to end...we even had guests asking if she could stay and dj longer :)! It was truly such a blast and DJ Stasia really helped everything flow so nicely and kept the energy up with such a great vibe!

We had a great wedding day overall but we know hands down that having Our DJ Rocks was honestly the BEST decision we made for the day! Everything from beginning to end was perfect....shortly after our wedding we received our wedding soundtrack from DJ Stasia in the mail and couldn't have been more excited!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! We're SO GLAD you were able to rock it out with DJ Stasia!!! She LOVED you and Jonathan and still brings you two up almost every time she's in the office! Thank you for letting us be a part of your beautiful day. Enjoy your wedding soundtrack!!!
  • Ariel

Ariel Fells · Married on 06/08/2019

We Partied All Night!

The dance floor was packed all night thanks to Jennie at Our DJ Rocks! From our consultation call until we were dancing the night away, Our DJ Rocks made planning easy and enjoyable! Their beautiful back lights set the perfect ambiance for an awesome party!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Our DJ Rocks 12
    Our DJ Rocks 13
    Our DJ Rocks 14
    Our DJ Rocks 15
    Our DJ Rocks 16

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Girl those pictures are FIRE!!!!!!! DJ Jennie had a blast with you and Alex, THANK YOU for letting us rock out with you!! You look gorgeous. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Wright · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ Group EVER!!!

Our DJ Rocks was AMAZING! It's so important to find a DJ that knows how to set the tone you want for your dream wedding. It was my husband and I's goal to make sure our reception was a PARTY, and Tabitha made it happen! We received so many compliments about how awesome our DJ was throughout the night, because everyone had such a great time! Tabitha was so much fun to work with, got the party started, and truly made our wedding reception come to life. I HIGHLY recommend Our DJ Rocks if you want to have lasting memories and a flawless wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

You two are SO sweet!!!! Thank you for letting us know how great DJ Tabitha was!!! She had a blast planning with you both, and we're so glad you and Aaron had such a great night

Rachel Steussy · Married on 05/27/2019

Great Party!

Working with Katie was great! I loved chatting with her and getting an idea of how the day would go. I didn't think I would dance so much at my wedding, but that's what I did more than anything else! She really kept the party going and listened to what I wanted for my day. I highly recommend Our DJ Rocks, have no worries using them! Thanks again for making our day

Sent on 06/14/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAY!!!!! Rachel thank you so much for letting Our DJ Rocks and DJ Katie be a part of your big day!! She loved working with you and Kenneth, and we're so glad she could keep it stress-free for you!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Night Ever

We were so lucky to have DJ Kristin at our wedding! She kept the dance floor packed the whole night, which was all I ever wanted. Every time I looked over at the DJ booth, she and Faith were having a blast as well. These girls clearly love their job, which makes them excel! I have nothing but excellent things to say about Kristin and Our DJ Rocks and I would encourage everyone to use them!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Sue Ann Leone · Married on 05/17/2019

Our DJ Rocks is a 10 out of 10

Our DJ Rocks is a 10 out of 10! DJ Cierra was absolutely amazing! She played all the right songs at the right times. She checked in with me to make sure things were going as I planned. She had everything going the moment we arrived. I always worry that a DJ will be intrusive and DJ Cierra was a part of our party - all of my guests said best music ever!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Awwww Sue Ann!!!! Thank you for letting us be a part of yet another big moment in your life!!! DJ Cierra had a BLAST with you, your son, and his bride! THANKS AGAIN!!!!
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 05/16/2019

Best DJ ever!

Our DJ Rocks is simply WONDERFUL! They are very professional and truly ROCK!

DJ Jennie perfectly captured the atmosphere we wanted for our Paradise Cove wedding. The ceremony music was soft and elegant, the music during cocktail hour was entertaining, dinner music was enjoyable, and the rest of the night was filled with pure dancing! DJ Jennie provided perfect variety and knew exactly how to get the crowd going. She even surprised us with a few special songs throughout the night. They also did our uplighting and it was beautiful!

We loved working with DJ Jennie and she was super attentive. Her and her assistant came up to us during the night to make sure we were doing well! We went to another wedding a week after ours and DJ Jennie also did a fantastic job!

Our DJ Rocks is amazing and I would hire them again!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two were SO much fun!!!!!!!!!!! And it was great to see your dance floor so packed. You looked gorgeous!!!! And it was so much fun seeing you again the next weekend as newlyweds!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! xo Jennie
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Tabitha is the best!

We loved working with Tabitha and Our DJ Rocks! They made it easy for us to go into our account and choose our songs as our own pace. We were able to choose songs for every aspect of our day. When we met with Tabitha for our final to complete our final song list, she made sure she knew exactly what we wanted. Her schedule helped keep us on track and she checked in with us multiple times during the wedding to ensure we were happy. She even got me a drink from the bar during one of her check-ins! I'm so happy we picked Tabitha to share in our big day!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Omg michelle

Vanessa · Married on 05/03/2019

Jennie was amazing!

Jennie was amazing! From the start of our conversation over the phone until the very end of the night, she made sure we were happy. She figured out our style and rocked it all night. Would definitely recommend Our DJ Rocks!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAASSSS Vanessssaaaaa!!! DJ Jennie is the BEST and we are SOOO happy that she was able to make everything so easy for you!

Marissa Curtis · Married on 04/28/2019

Best DJ Ever

First off... Cierra was amazing! We really didn't have a list of songs that we had to hear or a real theme we were trying to achieve. I was so burned out from wedding planning that, by the time we talked to Cierra, we were out of ideas. All we knew for sure was that we wanted people to dance, we liked Caribbean and reggaeton, and we didn't want anyone to hear anything or do anything weird in front of our older generation attendees. That's all cierra needed to hear! Everyone loved her. She was so personable and down to earth. She genuinely looked happy to be at the wedding. Everyone danced and had a great time all night. See knew all my Jams some kind of way... because she didn't get a whole lot of direction from us lol. Oh and the photo booth guy was awesome too. He literally had to corner us in the photobooth so that we could get our pictures and videos in. Im so glad he did... we could have easily missed out on our own photobooth! He talked to all the guests! People started asking if he was a friend or family member because of how easily he interacted with everyone. Truthfully, I had no idea when they even set up! All if a sudden music was playing and everyone was ready to go. I'm so happy everything worked out. Im so thankful that I didn't have to worry about my DJ. I didn't need any more stress for sure. I would pick ourdjrocks every time! Best day ever!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 04/27/2019

Best DJs Ever!!!

Our DJ Rocks is a must for your wedding music needs! Cierra was the DJ for our big day and she was outstanding! Her professionalism and detailed planning prior to the event made all the difference the day of. Everything went so smoothly from the ceremony all the way until our last dance. The music was fantastic! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great the DJ was and that they had never seen anyone get people on the dance floor like her! We are so thankful and happy that Our DJ Rocks played such a special role in our wedding day!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

AHHHHH Katrina YAY! We are so happy that we were able to play such a special role on your big day and that DJ Cierra was able to ROCK it out with you
  • Affitin

Affitin · Married on 04/13/2019

The greatest of all time (in kanye voice)

We hired Our DJ Rocks (& Our Photobooth Rocks!) about ten months or so out from our big day. The initial planning meeting with Tabitha you already know you are with professionals who know how to throw down. It was love at the first phone call.

From there, the team takes special time to make sure you are paired with the right lead DJ based upon your intake process, so you know they are vested in making sure your day’s vibe is how you imagined it to be. We got paired with Emily. Whaddup girl. Emily is an exemplary member of Dwight’s Army of Champions, the most down to earth person and SO MUCH FUN! She was so responsive throughout the planning process, helped to make sure planning through their portal was easy (which it is btw) and orchestrated the reception without a hitch (if there was any, I didn’t know). She was amazing at reading the crowds, was able to switch things up on the fly when necessary and even gave me a pep talk that I desperately needed mid-ceremony! She is the type of girl you want to have in your girl gang outside of her mad DJ skillz and facilitating/MC-ing your epic wedding. The attached photos are to understand how much fun we had with Emily at the helm!

We also rented lighting through Our DJ, which was such an easy process even as a last-minute addition. It was really important for my husband and me to engage our guests in a big party atmosphere while still having a beautiful outdoor reception. We rented their uplighting and it completely transformed our space, would 100% recommend!

I think my only regret is that we didn’t get a formal picture together :(

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Our DJ Rocks 22
  • Nicole

Nicole Grant · Married on 04/06/2019

Tabitha was fantastic!

Amazing women, Tabitha did a fantastic job, we danced all night long!!! Also the photo booth was so much fun and the prints came out great!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for telling us about how much fun you had with DJ Tabitha!!! We know she had an AMAAZZING time with you and Olivia
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2019

Let DJ Kristin rock your wedding!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Kristin!!!! Her energy radiates through every email and she brings it to the wedding as well! She really worked with me to make sure we got the best experience ever. We were blown away how she transformed our venue from the ceremony to the reception. She got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there from the beginning to the very end. Kristin far exceeded all our expectations!!!! She’s amazinng!!!!!All of our guests commented for DAYS how fun she was and they all loved the music choices! We wouldn’t have had the wedding we did if it wasn’t for Kristin!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Omggggggggg

Shea Doran-Crossley · Married on 03/30/2019

DJ Katie is the BEST of the best!

From the very beginning, Our DJ Rocks was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! Their communication was top notch and they truly listened to when you asked questions or described what you wanted. DJ Katie was available for our date so we had one initial phone call with her and we knew she was the PERFECT fit for us! She understood exactly what we wanted and didn’t bat an eye at any of our questions or suggestions. On the day of, she was an absolute DREAM! She played every single song we wanted to play, she perfectly executed our non conventional ceremony, and most importantly, she kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night! We would recommend Our DJ Rocks to literally anyone looking for a unique and professional company, and specifically DJ Katie as she made our wedding the amazing night that it was. Thanks for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Our DJ Rocks 23

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAYY! Thank you so much Shea!!!! I know that DJ Katie had the absolute BESTTTTT time at your wedding! We are so happy to hear that you helped make such a special night unforgettable!!

Tana H · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastically

Dj Tabitha was wonderful! She was so quick responding to my emails. She was so accommodating to every request I had. Everything went smoothly and turned out amazing! Highly recommend these ladies!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAYYY!! Tana - thank you so much for this sweet note! DJ Tabitha had a BLAST with you and Cullen and said you two looked AMAAAAAAZING!!
  • Anna

Anna Carreira · Married on 03/22/2019

Cierra rocked!!

WE LOVED THIS VENDOR!!! Sierra did an amazing job playing all the songs we wanted and kept the flow so nicely. She did a great job tending to our needs and dealign with all our last minute changes. I loved that they came with a Photo Booth option and worked together. We have loved looking back at out Photo Booth stip book AND the videos!!! One of the best things we've been able to see from our wedding are the guest video recordings.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Our DJ Rocks 24

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG thank you so much!!!! We're so glad we could make your day amazing with both DJ Cierra and Photobooth Rocks!! It was our pleasure to be there for you and JT. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Carimar · Married on 03/21/2019

Beyond our expectations!

We found out about them during a Wedding Show and thought, how cool it is to have an all Women's DJ team. They rocked the show and so of course we wanted them to rock our wedding. We got DJ Emily and she was so awesome! From the consultation to picking our songs to our big day she made it look so easy and flawless. We dance the night away and loved every moment of our wedding. She knew exactly how to make every minute count and get the best experience all throughout! We felt so special and we'll never forget our big day! Every time we think about it there is a song went with that moment and it made it all extremely special! So THANK YOU EMILY!! YOU ROCKED OUR WEDDING!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! This is so sweet of you Carimar!!!! DJ Emily had a BLAST with you and Sevrin She said you two looked so in love

Ashley Carlisle · Married on 03/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Our DJ Rocks rocked our wedding and it was perfect! Emily was beyond words she went above and beyond the call of a DJ and MC! She made sure there was perfect music for everyone to dance too and kept everyone moving. Emily shocked us and made our wedding better than we could of ever imagined. We could not have asked for a better DJ or company to work with! Our DJ Rocks and Emily completed our wedding and it was such a great experience to work with, definitely recommending to all my friends and will be using in the future! Thank you again for everything Our DJ Rocks and Emily.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Ashley you are so sweet!!!!! THANK YOU for letting us rock with you on your big day!!!!! DJ Emily had the BEST time at your wedding and she said you two looked so in love
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 03/17/2019

Best DJ ever!

Music was very important to us, we wanted our guests to dance the night away and have fun. Well, Cierra did just that, she was AMAZING! She played the best of the best and my guests could not stop raving about how great she was. Ciera is so upbeat and easy going she makes the whole wedding planning seem a breeze when things seemed a little stressful, I knew one thing for sure and that was that our music was going to ROCK! We also added the photo booth package, which was so much fun. The whole Our DJ Rocks team is great you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandra we're SO HAPPY for you and Hugo!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU for letting DJ Cierra rock with you on your special day. Our goal is to always make your planning as stress-free as possible, and make sure everyone has a GREAT time!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!