The 911 Stylist Reviews

The 911 Stylist 6
The 911 Stylist 7
  • Monica

Monica · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing hair and makeup by Jackie!

I got my hair/makeup done by Jackie for my engagement photos. This was my FIRST time ever getting my makeup done professorially. Jackie was so sweet! I probably asked her at least 30 questions about her process and make up (I don't know anything lol) and she answered all of my questions and was so informative. She explained what she was doing as she did it and even gave me tips to help me do my own make up at home. I am SO HAPPY I found Jackie for my wedding. I can't wait to work with her again! She made me look/feel so beautiful! :)

Sent on 02/25/2019
    The 911 Stylist 8
    The 911 Stylist 9

Monica,
    you are so sweet, thank you for your kind words, your engagement photos came out absolutely gorgeous and we are so looking forward to being part of your special day ;)

Kristie · Married on 08/20/2019

Where do I even start?! I don’t even think my words could do Jackie justice. Jackie is extremely talented, kind, and personable, and I truly believe I could not have chosen a better person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Since the first moment we spoke, I just felt this comfort, and was so confident in choosing her to be a part of my day. She was so attentive and truly listened to exactly everything my bridal party and I wanted.

On my wedding day, she showed up very promptly with a huge smile on her face; she really set an extremely positive tone for my wedding day, and made getting ready so fun and enjoyable! I had shown Jackie a few pictures of different aspects of how I wanted my hair, and she just worked her magic, and she created everything I wanted as well as everything I didn’t even know I wanted; and to me, I could not have looked more perfect. It was exactly what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, but couldn’t fully express or find exact pictures to show; it’s like she read my mind!

Jackie’s assistant, Nikki, accompanied Jackie, and she was also so unbelievably amazing! To this day, every single one of my bridal party members constantly raved about how much they loved their hair and makeup, from my cousins to my mom, to my grandma, and they can be a picky bunch. If you are searching for a hair and makeup artist for your special day, choose Jackie; it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 09/14/2018

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Kristie, Thank you for such an amazing review! It was such a pleasure creating your wedding day hair and makeup look together. I am happy to hear how much you loved your experience in working with us, Your Disney Wedding was truly Magical and you looked like a total princess, UNFORGETTABLE to say the least. Congratulations to you! xo

Michelle Spera · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing service

My wedding makeup artist and hairstylist Erica, was fun to work with. I loved the finishing look and so did my bridesmaids and mom. Would recommend this place to any future brides.

Sent on 07/23/2019

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Michelle, Thank you for your wonderful feedback, We are so happy Erica was able to bring your vision to life for your special day, you look amazing ;) Best wishes on your new journey.

Patricia Hoequist-Breeze · Married on 06/29/2019

I felt beautiful on my wedding day! The 911 Stylist

Jackie was so communicative from the beginning. When I was searching for a make-up and hair artist that would travel to our venue, I found Jackie and her team. I needed someone who was bilingual for my step-mother and sister, and Jackie said she was-score one! I needed someone who I felt comfortable with (you're going to be spending hours with these people)-score two!
    From the hair and make-up trial to the wedding day, Jackie just made everything so easy. I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day, just more formal. Jackie did an amazing job with my hair and makeup and I was so happy with the services and my look!
    On my wedding day, Jackie and her team (three ladies total) came to the house on the estate venue we were staying at. They got set up, started right away, and just made everyone feel super comfortable.
    I highly recommend and if I ever have a need for hair/make-up again, I am definitely calling Jackie!

Sent on 08/07/2019

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Patricia, Thank you for making my morning a lot brighter :)
    We had such a fun day with you and the girls, all incredibly beautiful inside and out! Thank you for trusting The 911 Stylist for your special day, we are so happy for you xoxo

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2019

Amazingly talented, and left me feeling like a princess!

I don't even know where to begin!!!....
    Jackie was absolutely amazing from day 1!!! From makeup to Hair, she knew exactly what would make me look my best! I don't even think I recognized myself in the mirror!!! She knows exactly how to enhance your natural beauty, and leave you feeling like a real life princess! Not only is Jackie extremely talented, but she is super personable which makes being around her feel like you're hanging out with your best friend! She made the entire experience stress free and perfect!
    From the bottom of my heart, Thank you Jackie for being a part of our special day! Thank you for making everything so perfect!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    The 911 Stylist 10
    The 911 Stylist 11

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Kimberly, It was such an honor, Thank you so much for this amazing feedback, you are awesome :) We hope to serve you again in the future.

Silvia Gonzalez · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing periodt!

She spent time with me and my bridal party going over all the details a million times if I needed it.. she was there on time the day of my wedding.. calmed me down did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and slayed my mother in laws make up.. she even helped my 81 year old mother put my veil on.. she was a part of my special day and went above and beyond... Thank you 😊

Sent on 06/11/2019
    The 911 Stylist 12
    The 911 Stylist 13
    The 911 Stylist 14
    The 911 Stylist 15
    The 911 Stylist 16

Sarah H · Married on 05/04/2019

Hands Down, the most incredible Beauty Experience ever!!!

Narrowing down my search for hair and makeup wasn’t easy, there are so many great companies out there. But when I came across The 911 stylist, I was instantly impressed with their content and style. And when I reached out, my inquiry was responded quickly by the owner, Jackelyn, with all of the information I needed. She made the process very smooth - we sorted out all the details of the contract over email and she traveled to me for the consultation, which was incredibly helpful given I was in the middle of a busy time with wedding planning. I loved my consultation, I felt so comfortable and knew she was going to make my bridal vision a reality. The day of the wedding was seamless. Jackelyn organized the schedule and was flexible where I needed to make adjustments. Erica & Tiffanie were right on time and did an absolutely beautiful job with me and my bridal party! I could not have been happier with the results, they understood everything I wanted for the overall look and recreated my vision perfectly. The girls were flexible to stay as well and helped me touch up before I walked down the aisle. Better yet, it held up all night, and we did NOT hold back on the dance floor, or the after party! I could not imagine my wedding day without all of the wonderful people who brought my vision to life, and want to extend a HUGE thanks to The 911 stylist for doing just that. I 1000% recommend Jackelyn and her team...they are simply amazing!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Lisa · Married on 04/26/2019

Awesome professionals

The entire process was awesome . My bridal party was between 55-87 year old women so I was a little nervous at first ,but they made us all so gorgeous ! They were fun to work with ! Thank you Jackie & Ericka !!

Sent on 07/05/2019

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Lisa, we appreciate your feedback so much. Thank you for being a wonderful bride and we had an amazing time with you ladies. Best wishes and we look forward to working with you again in the future. :) The 911 Stylist Team
  • (

(Me) Taylor Massey · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely incredible

These ladies are INCREDIBLE! First things first, Jackie was amazing from start to finish! She calmed my nerves after calling several venders trying to figure out what move I wanted to make while planning a destination wedding, her prices are very fair for the amazing services that her team provides, and this team is hands down THE BEST team that you want working with you on your wedding day! They were at my venue bright and early on my wedding day, the girls worked very efficiently and made sure that everyone was happy and enjoying themselves, and lastly they made me feel like the most beautiful bride! I cannot thank the 911 Stylist enough! If you haven’t already booked them yet, THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    The 911 Stylist 17
    The 911 Stylist 18

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Taylor, our hearts are filled with joy right now,, we know how difficult and scary it is to have a destination wedding and not know your vendors, we strive for excellence in serving the best beauty experience to our brides and bridal parties, the team had an incredible time making sure you all looked more beautiful, you looked like an absolute princess and we will like to personally thank you for allowing us to be part of the most special day in your life, it really is an honor. Best Wishes on your new Journey and we hope to serve you in the future ;) xoxo Jackelyn & Team.

Alyssa · Married on 03/30/2019

Couldn’t be happier with this vendor

I had a really bad, I mean REALLY bad hair and makeup trial with a vendor. I was super bummed and last minute needed to book someone. All of my other vendors were reviewed based, and when I came across these ladies, the reviews are not wrong. We had Erica and Dianela and they awesome. My airbrushed makeup stayed all night and my hair was perfect (without a hair or makeup trial due to a short timeframe!) Erica really captured exactly what I was looking for. The girls were SO great, alllll night long everyone complimented on my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids. We had a beach wedding and my hair and makeup looked fresh all night long. Well worth the money and if I didn’t live on the other coast, I would book them for other events alllll the time. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    The 911 Stylist 27
    The 911 Stylist 28

D. Piana · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful to work with!

The ladies at Hairstyles and Makeup by Jackie were fabulous. They worked with us on my daughters wedding day and made the experience enjoyable and relaxing.

Sent on 03/20/2019

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Diana, Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your daughter;'s Wedding, the girls had an amazing time and we are very grateful for you. We hope to serve you again in the future. xo
  • Nicole

Nicole Strickland · Married on 03/06/2019

Best choice for hair and makeup

We live all the way in New York and decided to have a Florida beach Wedding. I was so nervous picking a makeup artist out of state but Jackie's company was the best choice I made for my wedding. Sheld respond back to any phone call. And the day of she worked fast, was professional, and just an overall awesome person and AMAZING talented makeup artist. She was fun to talk to and made it easier to not be nervous for the big ceremony !

Sent on 03/28/2019

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Nicole, Thank you so much for trusting us, your wedding day was amazing and we are glad everything went as planned, Send us some pictures of the wedding will love to see xoxo
    Best of wishes on your new journey.

Leilani · Married on 02/17/2019

I love her !

Jackie and her team are amazing ! It was very important for me to find somebody who can work with my hair type. I have very long, thick, kind of coarse hair. If you have the same concerns then she is the girl for you ! She made me look and feel the most beautiful I've ever felt in my life. She also did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and she made me look so good. She can do it all !

Sent on 03/09/2019
    The 911 Stylist 29
    The 911 Stylist 30

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much Leilani, We are so happy this all worked out. Our ultimate goal is to make sure you were 100% sress-free for your wedding day ;)..Thank you so much for trusting us. Best Wishes on your new Journey. xoxo Jackie
  • Ginger

Ginger Rubenstein · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfectly happy with services

My daughter's wedding was a destination wedding so I was very nervous about hiring the make-up artist while I was out of state but I couldn’t have been happier with the results!! Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie provided two stylists that were professional and talented. The wedding was early so we needed to start makeup at 5:00 AM - the ladies were on time and made us feel calm with their stress-free attitude. I highly recommend Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Ginger,

It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your daughter's wedding, Thank you so much for trusting our craft and we hope to serve you again in the near future, many blessings and best wishes to the newlyweds. ;)
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/02/2019

Slay all day

Jackie is an artist. I originally fell in love with her after she did make up for a friends wedding the year before I got engaged. That friend is really good at her makeup already, and had a hard time finding the right MUA that made her feel prettier than her everyday abilities. Funny enough, this same MUA was on my planner’s preferred vendor list. I thought about using someone else, but based on the connections, opted Jackie was the better fit and boy did I love that decision.

Jackie is really down to earth and easy to work with. She takes your inspirational look and turns it into YOUR reality. For my first trial, I opted for a vintage glam look that I loved in a photo, but it really wasn’t “”ME”. Though I still looked good, it wasn’t my bridal look. A few months passed and I setup a second trial this time, having done better research and spent more time determining what I wanted and what would be best for me. At that second trial we knew we had accomplished “the look”.

I was taken aback on my wedding day after seeing myself in the mirror the first time and shed a tear of joy as I couldn’t believe how beautiful I felt and looked. I wanted to enhance my features and I wanted to feel like a princess – and I did. We joked that I would have to avoid mirrors all day but I quickly got myself together, LOL. Such a fun beauty team to work with. I recommend Jackie and her girls for any event – corporate, gala, wedding, special anniversary or just because you want to treat yo self.

She and her team arrive organized, on time (early actually) and are dressed professionally glammed up ready to transform their clients.

Jackie had herself and 2 others for 20 services for my wedding day and 'slayed' every single look. love you girl!!

Hands down the most amazingly perfect wedding we could have imagined and having the right team of vendors just added to our most special day.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    The 911 Stylist 31
    The 911 Stylist 32
    The 911 Stylist 33

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Oh My Melissa, you made my day..... What a great experience it was to have you as a bride, we feel truly inspired by your feedback and really appreciate it, Your wedding was absolutely perfect, your bridal party was so much fun and the day was phenomenal, perfect weather for the perfect Bride ;)
    The most rewarding part of your wedding was seeing those tears come down when you saw yourself in the mirror for the first time, at that exact moment I knew that I did my part to make sure you looked like a princess and it felt amazing;)
    I will never forget that, thank you for the awesome memories and I know we will work together soon again, yayyyy, Congratulations to you & your new Husband xoxo
  • Sandie

Sandie · Married on 01/27/2019

My favorite Vendor

The 911 stylists made my bridesmaids and I feel and look like royalty on my wedding day! I had the works done to me with everything from my false eyelashes to beautiful hair extensions and I looked just the way I dreamed I would on my wedding day and my hair and makeup didn’t mess up even the slightest bit in the Florida heat it lasted thru everything even a boat exit! The team over at 911 stylist are beautiful professional ladies who will make your wedding day dreams come true thank you ladies

Sent on 06/01/2019
    The 911 Stylist 34
    The 911 Stylist 35
    The 911 Stylist 36

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Sandie, you are amazing!!!!!! We are truly blessed to have clients like yourself, your wedding was a dream and you looked incredibly beautiful. Your bridal party was so much fun to work with and everything about your wedding was perfect. Thank you for trusting us on your special day and best wishes xoxo.
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 12/15/2018

I loved my hair!

The girls did a fantastic job with my hair and my bridal party. I loved Nikki. She was so sweet and wonderful. She made sure I got what I wanted and I couldn't have been more happier with her work. I highly recommend their team!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kat,
    Thank you so much for your feedback, it means the world to us, and are so happy we were able to bring your vision to life. We hope to serve you in the future again. xo Jackelyn

Molly · Married on 11/09/2018

The dream team!

Jackie and her team are absolutely the best in the industry! After reaching out to several local artists that never returned my calls, I found Jackie and I’m SO glad I did. Jackie and Nikki did the hairstyling and makeup for myself and my bridal party. They were always responsive, kind, and excited from Day 1. Everyone commented on how amazing my girls and I looked on my wedding day. They are truly artists and the absolute best there is. Not to mention they make getting ready fun and relaxing with their amazing personalities. I will forever recommend them for everyone’s hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sam · Married on 10/27/2018

Extremely talented and wonderful people

From my trial to my wedding day, I absolutely loved working with the 911 stylist team. Jenn is so super talented and made me look and feel like a princess. I couldn’t have wished for someone more talented to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun!

The on-site hair and makeup services were awesome! We had a 6:00 am start and everyone was on time. The hair and makeup were gorgeous! My daughters wedding was beautiful, and everyone looked so beautiful. Thank you for making her wedding so very special.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Amazing

What a wonderful experience. Niki was the stylist assigned to me and my wedding party. She was sensational! Highly recommend Hairstyles & Makeup by Jackie.

Sent on 10/31/2018

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much for the taking the time out to share your experience, Nikki Loved being a part of your special day ;)
  • Sherilyn

Sherilyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

There are no words to describe how incredible Jackie is! I met her for the first time at my hair and makeup trial and I was absolutely blown away by her talent as well as how much fun she is to be around. Jackie and Tiffany did hair and makeup for me (bride), my 3 bridesmaids, my flower girl, my mother, and my mother in law. I was blown away at how beautiful they made everyone look and feel. Some had some pictures for ideas and some just explained what they like, and the 2 of them made everyone’s visions come to life. Jackie and Tiffany were so friendly and so much fun to be around, they fit right into our group and everyone had a great time getting ready together. I have long straight hair and I wasn’t sure if it would stay up, but with Jackie’s talent, it stayed flawless from the start of the day until I took it out that night. My makeup was perfect and held up through crying, eating, and the Florida heat. I just can’t brag enough about there 2. I received compliments all night and I have never felt so beautiful. I also have to add that my grandma in law was planning to have a family member help her with her hair and they didn’t show up. Tiffany saw her distress and didn’t even hesitate before offering to help her fix it with no charge. My grandma in law still talks about how much it meant to her and how much she loved her hair. You absolutely cannot go wrong with booking Jackie for your wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Awwwww!! THANK YOU. You are remembered to us as the most motivating bride, Tiffanie and I always talk about how awesome it was to see you go for a run in the morning ;) I saw some sneakpeaks of photos and WOWZA!!! .you looked so beautiful, Thank you so much for sharing! Wishing you all the best in your new journey! Enjoy every moment and thank you for letting our team be a little part of your most special moment..

Lyndsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

Jackelyn was super easy to work with and her work is amazing. She has great positive energy and is also very professional. Leading up to the big day she was flexible as well. On the big day, we had a large group with 13 people getting their make-up done and Jackelyn and her assistant did an incredible job on everyone. It was perfect! All of my bridesmaids agreed this was the best wedding make-up and Hairstyling experience they've had. Overall I am so thrilled with how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/28/2018

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Lyndsey, Thank you so much!!!!!! Tiffanie & I enjoyed every part of your Wedding day, Your Bridal Party was amazing to say the least xo
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I used Jackie for styling my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my special day. From our initial contact Jackie was very professional and responsive. It can be intimidating picking a stylist to do your hair for your wedding, but Jackie makes you feel as if she’s been your stylist for years. I did a trial with her and knew she was the one. She’s very friendly, always smiling, and was able to style my hair exactly how I wanted. She did an amazing job with my bridemaids look as well. They all wanted updos and she was able to recreate each look all unique but also uniformed at the same time. She showed up on time the day of the wedding and completed everyone’s style on time. Jackie, thank you so much for helping us look beautiful on my big day!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Melissa, I wish There was a more emphasized word for THANK YOU!!! I truly had the best time with you and your Bridal Party, Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to provide you with another memorable experience in the near future ;)