Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie Reviews

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 5
Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 6
Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 7

Kristie · Getting married on 08/20/2019

Where do I even start?! I don’t even think my words could do Jackie justice. Jackie is extremely talented, kind, and personable, and I truly believe I could not have chosen a better person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Since the first moment we spoke, I just felt this comfort, and was so confident in choosing her to be a part of my day. She was so attentive and truly listened to exactly everything my bridal party and I wanted.

On my wedding day, she showed up very promptly with a huge smile on her face; she really set an extremely positive tone for my wedding day, and made getting ready so fun and enjoyable! I had shown Jackie a few pictures of different aspects of how I wanted my hair, and she just worked her magic, and she created everything I wanted as well as everything I didn’t even know I wanted; and to me, I could not have looked more perfect. It was exactly what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, but couldn’t fully express or find exact pictures to show; it’s like she read my mind!

Jackie’s assistant, Nikki, accompanied Jackie, and she was also so unbelievably amazing! To this day, every single one of my bridal party members constantly raved about how much they loved their hair and makeup, from my cousins to my mom, to my grandma, and they can be a picky bunch. If you are searching for a hair and makeup artist for your special day, choose Jackie; it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Kristie, Thank you for such an amazing review! It was such a pleasure creating your wedding day hair and makeup look together. I am happy to hear how much you loved your experience in working with us, Your Disney Wedding was truly Magical and you looked like a total princess, UNFORGETTABLE to say the least. Congratulations to you! xo
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 12/15/2018

I loved my hair!

The girls did a fantastic job with my hair and my bridal party. I loved Nikki. She was so sweet and wonderful. She made sure I got what I wanted and I couldn't have been more happier with her work. I highly recommend their team!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Kat,
    Thank you so much for your feedback, it means the world to us, and are so happy we were able to bring your vision to life. We hope to serve you in the future again. xo Jackelyn

Molly · Married on 11/09/2018

The dream team!

Jackie and her team are absolutely the best in the industry! After reaching out to several local artists that never returned my calls, I found Jackie and I’m SO glad I did. Jackie and Nikki did the hairstyling and makeup for myself and my bridal party. They were always responsive, kind, and excited from Day 1. Everyone commented on how amazing my girls and I looked on my wedding day. They are truly artists and the absolute best there is. Not to mention they make getting ready fun and relaxing with their amazing personalities. I will forever recommend them for everyone’s hair and makeup needs!

Sam · Married on 10/27/2018

Extremely talented and wonderful people

From my trial to my wedding day, I absolutely loved working with the 911 stylist team. Jenn is so super talented and made me look and feel like a princess. I couldn’t have wished for someone more talented to work with.

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun!

The on-site hair and makeup services were awesome! We had a 6:00 am start and everyone was on time. The hair and makeup were gorgeous! My daughters wedding was beautiful, and everyone looked so beautiful. Thank you for making her wedding so very special.

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Amazing

What a wonderful experience. Niki was the stylist assigned to me and my wedding party. She was sensational! Highly recommend Hairstyles & Makeup by Jackie.

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much for the taking the time out to share your experience, Nikki Loved being a part of your special day ;)
  • Sherilyn

Sherilyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

There are no words to describe how incredible Jackie is! I met her for the first time at my hair and makeup trial and I was absolutely blown away by her talent as well as how much fun she is to be around. Jackie and Tiffany did hair and makeup for me (bride), my 3 bridesmaids, my flower girl, my mother, and my mother in law. I was blown away at how beautiful they made everyone look and feel. Some had some pictures for ideas and some just explained what they like, and the 2 of them made everyone’s visions come to life. Jackie and Tiffany were so friendly and so much fun to be around, they fit right into our group and everyone had a great time getting ready together. I have long straight hair and I wasn’t sure if it would stay up, but with Jackie’s talent, it stayed flawless from the start of the day until I took it out that night. My makeup was perfect and held up through crying, eating, and the Florida heat. I just can’t brag enough about there 2. I received compliments all night and I have never felt so beautiful. I also have to add that my grandma in law was planning to have a family member help her with her hair and they didn’t show up. Tiffany saw her distress and didn’t even hesitate before offering to help her fix it with no charge. My grandma in law still talks about how much it meant to her and how much she loved her hair. You absolutely cannot go wrong with booking Jackie for your wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Awwwww!! THANK YOU. You are remembered to us as the most motivating bride, Tiffanie and I always talk about how awesome it was to see you go for a run in the morning ;) I saw some sneakpeaks of photos and WOWZA!!! .you looked so beautiful, Thank you so much for sharing! Wishing you all the best in your new journey! Enjoy every moment and thank you for letting our team be a little part of your most special moment..

Lyndsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

Jackelyn was super easy to work with and her work is amazing. She has great positive energy and is also very professional. Leading up to the big day she was flexible as well. On the big day, we had a large group with 13 people getting their make-up done and Jackelyn and her assistant did an incredible job on everyone. It was perfect! All of my bridesmaids agreed this was the best wedding make-up and Hairstyling experience they've had. Overall I am so thrilled with how everything turned out!

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Lyndsey, Thank you so much!!!!!! Tiffanie & I enjoyed every part of your Wedding day, Your Bridal Party was amazing to say the least xo
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I used Jackie for styling my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my special day. From our initial contact Jackie was very professional and responsive. It can be intimidating picking a stylist to do your hair for your wedding, but Jackie makes you feel as if she’s been your stylist for years. I did a trial with her and knew she was the one. She’s very friendly, always smiling, and was able to style my hair exactly how I wanted. She did an amazing job with my bridemaids look as well. They all wanted updos and she was able to recreate each look all unique but also uniformed at the same time. She showed up on time the day of the wedding and completed everyone’s style on time. Jackie, thank you so much for helping us look beautiful on my big day!!

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Melissa, I wish There was a more emphasized word for THANK YOU!!! I truly had the best time with you and your Bridal Party, Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to provide you with another memorable experience in the near future ;)

Joselyn · Married on 09/16/2018

Excellent Service

Jackie's Services was absolutely amazing. Her team made my experience so wonderful and fun. I was so nervous the say of my wedding and her team made me feel calm and collected. I highly recommend Jackie's Hair & Makeup Services

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2018

Very Talented Ladies!!!!!

Jackelyn and her assistant provided makeup and hair for my wedding. I did two trials beforehand with two completely different looks (i drastically changed my mind) and she executed both looks flawlessly. I have had makeup done for friends' weddings in the past and never liked the results, but with Jackelyn I still felt like I looked very much like myself just a wayyy better version. She listened carefully to my likes and dislikes and executed what I wanted perfectly - and elegant and elevated version of my natural look. Would definitely recommend them!

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 8
  • Y

Yaima · Married on 09/01/2018

Jackie and her team were the perfect artists for our event! She was extremely professional and attentive from our initial meet for the photoshoot session to the day of the event. They were always on time and made us feel at ease. They were super sweet and made us feel pampered and beautiful. The hair and make up for the quinceanera, the mom and the big sister were impeccable and gorgeous for all three of us. We can't thank you enough!

Kimberly Gates · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly Recommend, The Best!!!

Jackelyn and her team were great! After reviewing other people's work whose style just didn't work for me, I found her on instagram and booked a trial. Right after the trial I cut my hair and was a little worried about whether it was too short, so Jackelyn suggested hair extensions for my wedding and was the best decision I ever made. They were great at communicating with me about it and making sure I was comfortable - although I ended up not having another trial she was super great about it and answered all my repetitive questions. Day of her team was great. They showed up on time, did me, my 10 bridesmaids mother and stepmother and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Highly recommend!

Nildee · Married on 07/21/2018

Jackie and her team made all the difference for our wedding. Couldn't be happier with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Nildee, thank you so much for your feedback, we are so glad you had a great experience with us and we hope to serve you in the future again ;) Best Wishes xo

Amanda Raymond · Married on 07/07/2018

The Most Reliable Company & Stress Free!!!!

After being completely abandoned by a previous company a week before my wedding, I came across Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie in a search. My artist Tiffanie was so professional, talented and willing to work with my timeline. They truly understand the industry and will go to great lengths to make sure your day is perfect. They added a sense of calmness to a crazy day and I am forever grateful for that.

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Professional & Artistic Team

I had done several hair and makeup trials with a handful of different companies before choosing Hairstyles & Makeup by Jackie; I just felt that I needed to do my due diligence and no one was really hitting the nail on the head. They assigned me Tracy (hair) and Maria (makeup) who both knocked it out of the park! After supplying reference photos, and listening carefully to what I had in mind, did want, and didn't want- they got it 100% right and did an incredible job. One thing I noticed about other makeup trials was that the foundation looked SO heavy and anything but natural; Maria made me look luminous, while still prepping me for a day of dancing, occasional tears and photos. Tracy made all of the flower girls and bridesmaids' hair look wonderful and did a great job on both my Mom and my now mother-in-law; She listened carefully kept my hair shiny and bouncy, while still making it stay put for an entire day in my updo with fresh flowers. Bonus: they were a total pleasure to be around. I actually can't wait to find an occasion to hire them again- and I have every intention of doing so!

• I

IRIS · Married on 06/08/2018

I had Jackie's team for my daughters sweet 16 and they did a wonderful job , loved the girls professionalism and the make up work they did was stunning along with the beautiful hair styles , I would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Iris! Thank you for such a beautiful review. Working with you and your beautiful daughter was such a pleasure, and so much fun. I love the photos they look so amazing, you look so amazingly happy ! xoxo

Roberta · Married on 05/26/2018

Jackie was so flexible with us!! I had to add my grandma and multiple bridesmaids after we had written up our original contract and she was totally accommodating. Her team worked quickly and beautifully and I loved how she me made me look. I would highly recommend getting airbrushed as well. I sweat SO much all night but my makeup was completely intact throughout the night! Awesome experience great team!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 9
    Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 10
    Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 11

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Thank you so much Roberta for taking the time to share your positive experience, we had an awesome time with you and your bridal party, absolutely one of the most wonderful bridal parties we've had, you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day and we we wish you the best on your new journey ;)
  • I

Itcel · Married on 05/20/2018

Jackie was just great! Word's can't express how thankful I am with her for been my MUA on my special day, from the trial I knew she was the person I needed for my big day. Everyone was looking fabulous. My mom, my braidmaids and of course me. Easy to work with and super fun and outgoing. Will recommend Jackie to every bride that wants to looks Gorgeous on their special day.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Itcel, Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind and thoughtful review! Sharing your experience for other clients to read about is so important, and I sincerely appreciate it! I was so happy to be working with you and your bridal party on your wedding day. I am happy to hear everyone loved their hair and makeup and we were able to cater to everyones individual request. You and your bridal party were a dream to work with, I am sure you had the most amazing wedding day celebrating together. Wishing you all the best!! Congratulations! XO -Jackie
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 05/18/2018

Jackie & her assistant recently did make-up & hair for myself and my bridesmaids at my wedding. I really appreciate that they took the time to really listen to what kind of make-up and effect I wanted for me and my bridal party, and did a trial run with me prior. I rarely wear make-up and I was afraid I would look too "done up". However, she really hit the spot with beautiful make-up that merely made me look enhanced, my hair lasted all night through the humidity and everything. My ladies were all very happy with their hair & make-up as well. I can attest that I have had make-up and hair done at other places and it was not nearly as good as Jackie did, She is well-worth every penny!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Yasmin, we appreciate your time and sharing your experience, your wedding was phenomenal and we are so honored to have been part of it.

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

Jackie is truly an artist and a master of her craft! Not to mention an all around fun person to be around and talk to! I booked Jackie for her Bridal Gold package and I wish I could look the way she made me look every day!!! I am so lucky that I found her because I have never liked myself in photos, but am actually impressed with how the engagement and wedding photos turned out. She also did a quick scar cover up for my male cousin the day of the wedding. Jackie will forever be my go to whenever I have a special occasion! I highly recommend her, she is worth her weight in gold! ;)

Sent on 04/18/2018

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are especially happy to hear that you had dish a pleasant experience. That's our ultimate goal, to leave our clients feeling great and looking forward to the next time they can use us :)!

Thanks again and we hope to see you or your family and friends sometime soon!

Shauna · Married on 03/16/2018

Jackie was AMAZING. She is a true professional and made me look so glamorous on my wedding day. I eloped and didn’t have my friends and family near- Jackie felt like someone I’ve known all my life. We laughed, shared stories, and she took my wildest hair/make-up dreams and made the reality even better. Thank you so much, Jackie. I will forever come to you for my make-up and hair styling needs.

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 12

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Shauna, Thank you for your sweet words, I felt the same way, spending time with you was like catching up with an old friend, we had so much in common, and I had such a blast dolling you up for your special day ;)
    I am so thankful that you are in the same area so please keep in touch. Best Wishes on your new journey with your Husband, such a cute couple. xo
  • Akela

Akela · Married on 03/03/2018

Jackie gets you!
    You can bring photos or just discuss your ideas over the phone and she makes it a reality! Jackie & her team were able to accommodate the bridal party for an AM wedding offsite and they finished on time with 5 satisfied customers!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Akela, Thank you for your kind words, We had a great time with the girls ;)

Elizabeth · Married on 02/17/2018

I have used Hairstyles & Makeup by Jackie for 3 other weddings I have been a bridesmaid & knew they had to do my own make-up & hair when I got married. I booked my wedding AROUND their availability (I kid you not - they are THAT good!). These Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists make you feel you are going to be photographed in Vogue. They are top of their field. Not only are they incredible at what they do but these women are the most kind-hearted, calming, loving and down-to-earth team. They set the tone to be a relaxing and fun on your wedding morning which is just what you need!
    These ladies will make you and your family/friends THE MOST BEAUTIFUL versions of themselves and will not rest until they are happy! They are worth every dollar - I highly recommend them for your big day! Thank you, thank you, thank you, !