Ember & Stone Events

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

Ember & Stone Events is a wedding planning firm based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Owner Nicole Day and her team of event specialists strive to capture the individuality of the couple getting married. They curate personalized, memorable celebrations in Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Joshua Tree, and other destinations.

Ember & Stone Events specializes in creating bespoke elopements and micro-weddings. Clients can also avail of design services tailored to their unique style and wedding theme. They make it their goal to ensure each detail is executed seamlessly while the happy couple enjoys their special day. Each package is customized to suit the event, and the company offers a quote based on the services provided. Nicole oversees each wedding, and she will be present at the celebration as the day-of coordinator.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Heather
    Heather B. Getting married on 04/03/2023

Making dreams come true!

Niki and her team of vendors made our elopement a dream come true. After multiple wedding reschedules we were excited when the idea of elopement came into view, but where to even start? We live across the country in Philadelphia but Niki made us feel like we were locals and she was available anytime to walk us through things, talk small and large details, answer any question, everything. I can't believe that she has other clients because she really makes you feel like you are her only event and sole priority, we were amazed.

We can't thank her enough for all of her hard work, dedication to us, and her attention to detail, even down to making sure the photographer got shots of things we forgot to mention but were important and thought of them for us!

We're glad the wedding is over but sad to part ways with Niki, maybe in a few years a vow renewal will bring us back to her!! Thank you again!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

YOU SERIOUSLY BOTH ARE INCREDIBLE. It was so much fun planning your day. It was so special and seriously one to remember. You both are very sweet & special people. It was really incredible making this all come together for the both of you!

& I am so glad I could make you feel as special as you both are!
    Shirley R. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Beyond amazing

On a whim, I decided to have a surprise birthday party for my husband two weeks before the day! To my relief Nicole did not hesitate to say YES, enthusiastically! I had attended a wedding she planned, (which was beautiful) and so happy to hear she would plan the party. Not only did she say yes but she planned every single detail right down the party favors. I left everything in her hands and was not disappointed. The party was amazing, everyone had such a great time. My husband still talks about how amazing it was. The best part… I work up the next morning to a clean house! Nicole is amazing!! I want to plan another party to hire her again!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

It was so so so much fun throwing together the Havana Nights Party for Jake!! I am so glad everything for him came together so perfectly! I am so glad everyone had an awesome time! It was a hit!

I feel like everything happens for a reason & we were definitely meant to meet at that wedding!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! (:

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

3708 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Location of (Ember & Stone Events)
175 N 200 E Saint George, UT, 84770