Ember & Stone Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Heather
    Heather B. Getting married on 04/03/2023

Making dreams come true!

Niki and her team of vendors made our elopement a dream come true. After multiple wedding reschedules we were excited when the idea of elopement came into view, but where to even start? We live across the country in Philadelphia but Niki made us feel like we were locals and she was available anytime to walk us through things, talk small and large details, answer any question, everything. I can't believe that she has other clients because she really makes you feel like you are her only event and sole priority, we were amazed.

We can't thank her enough for all of her hard work, dedication to us, and her attention to detail, even down to making sure the photographer got shots of things we forgot to mention but were important and thought of them for us!

We're glad the wedding is over but sad to part ways with Niki, maybe in a few years a vow renewal will bring us back to her!! Thank you again!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

YOU SERIOUSLY BOTH ARE INCREDIBLE. It was so much fun planning your day. It was so special and seriously one to remember. You both are very sweet & special people. It was really incredible making this all come together for the both of you!

& I am so glad I could make you feel as special as you both are!
    Shirley R. Married on 08/02/2022

Beyond amazing

On a whim, I decided to have a surprise birthday party for my husband two weeks before the day! To my relief Nicole did not hesitate to say YES, enthusiastically! I had attended a wedding she planned, (which was beautiful) and so happy to hear she would plan the party. Not only did she say yes but she planned every single detail right down the party favors. I left everything in her hands and was not disappointed. The party was amazing, everyone had such a great time. My husband still talks about how amazing it was. The best part… I work up the next morning to a clean house! Nicole is amazing!! I want to plan another party to hire her again!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

It was so so so much fun throwing together the Havana Nights Party for Jake!! I am so glad everything for him came together so perfectly! I am so glad everyone had an awesome time! It was a hit!

I feel like everything happens for a reason & we were definitely meant to meet at that wedding!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! (:
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Maggie F. Married on 07/20/2022

Completely Stress-Free!

We had the best experience with Niki and her team for our (very) micro wedding/elopement in Colorado a few weeks ago! She was so communicative and helpful throughout the process, and made the process very easy for the two of us (who are in no way, shape, or form good at planning events). We were able to have the wedding of our dreams with essentially no stress on our part, and the day of went SO smoothly thanks to Niki and her team's expertise and planning. I will be recommending Ember and Stone to any of my friends who are also looking to do a smaller, more intimate wedding or elopement!
    Shelby A. Married on 06/22/2022

An AMAZING experience!

Nicole and her team were so amazing to work with!! I truly cannot say enough good things about our experience. They were kind, quick to respond and very understanding of all my questions. It truly made the whole process a breeze! If you're looking for stress free, Ember & Stone Events is the place to go. We had a wonderful experience from our first messages to the actual day of getting married. Like I said, she made everything a breeze! Nicole has such a bright and happy personality, it's the exact person you want around you on your special day. All of our elopement dreams came true, I couldn't have imagined a better day. From the overall vibe to the cake, florals, decor....it was perfect!
  • Jennah
    Jennah R. Married on 06/09/2022

10/10 Wedding Coordinators

I wish I could put into words how amazing Niki and her team was. We had our wedding in Yosemite and decided to do the month-out coordinating. She and Sam were completely detail oriented and focused. They made the day run smoothly and paid attention to all our requests and needs. And if you are not sure if you need a wedding coordinator - you absolutely do!!! And Niki is a great choice. I have been telling everyone that Niki and her team allowed us to feel like guests at our own wedding rather than hosts.

I feel the need to tell this story because I think about it often and it shows how dedicated Niki is. I was doing sunrise first look photos at Yosemite - so we had hair and makeup come at 2 AM - Niki was there bright eyed and bushy tailed. She helped me put on my dress and then drove me there. While on the drive I started to feel sick, Niki pulled over and held my hair back while I vomitted from nerves. Made sure it didn't get on my dress and then cleaned up the mess - and had a positive attitude and smile the whole time. I couldn't believe it. She truly cares about her couples and goes above and beyond to make the day special!!

On top of that - she is amazing at styling!! I just gave her the box of the decor that I wanted integrated with no direction and she made it look better than I could have imagined! And I NEVER trust other people when it comes to aesthetics. Niki and her team are amazing, I cannot say it enough!
    Savannah G. Married on 06/09/2022

Incredible Elopement Planning & Execution Team

Niki and her entire team at Ember & Stone Events are phenomenal! As photographers, we work with a lot of vendors on wedding days and Ember & Stone stand out among the rest. They're incredibly friendly, helpful and will go above and beyond to make the client's and vendor's experience perfect. Niki even set up the invitation suite flat lay for us to photograph and spent time perfecting ever little detail!

We've never seen one vendor be responsible and flawlessly execute on so many items on one day. We'd have hired them for our own elopement had we known about them in time. Don't miss your chance to have an amazing vendor on your team for your elopement day. Hire them ASAP!
    Dave Married on 06/08/2022

Wonderful Wedding

Just incredible ! With Nicola from Ember & Stone at the helm we always felt in safe and professional hands, especially as we were travelling from the UK. She is not only fabulously attentive but also wonderfully creative bringing all the best elements within our budget for the most astonishing wedding (at the Neon Boneyard). Nothing was a problem, from all the many questions we had to picking up champagne and all the other little extras. If you get married with Ember & Stone, please invite us, as its gonna be awesome! Dave & Jo - London, UK
    Nikeyea B. Married on 06/04/2022

Just wow!

THE ABSOLUTELY BEST! I had such an amazing experience from start to finish! Nicole and her team made everything completely stress free & made sure everything went perfect! so personable and truly the sweetest human ever. seriously made our dream wedding come to life, i couldn’t have imagined having anyone else by our side during our special day.
    Channing D. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Planner? More like ultra talented bestie

I booked Niki and her team quickly after getting engaged in August of 2020. With my date being set in May of 2022, she fully took the reigns and made my dreams come true. I changed my theme completely and she was right there to make sure it was everything I wanted. I’m completely obsessed with how everything in my wedding turned out, even with only having an hour to set up an entire reception. I cannot recommend her enough. You’re not only booking a planner, you’re booking your best friend, your biggest supporter, and your biggest hype girls. This team is worth every single penny.

Thank you Niki, Sam, Grace, and other team. You’re all amazing, talented, fun, and hardworking and deserve all the praise in the world for what you do.
    Lulu S. Married on 04/12/2022

Amazing! 10/10!

Niki and her team... WOW! Where to start? We could not recommend her enough! Niki is so easy to communicate with from the initial consultation through to the big day! She works with the best vendors, goes out of her way to bring your vision to life and exceeded our expectations in every way possible. She made the entire process of planning the wedding easy and enjoyable. I genuinely could not imagine planning our wedding without her!
    Kayla N. Married on 04/09/2022

Dream wedding planners

Niki, Sam, and the rest of the Ember & Stone Events team are the GREATEST WEDDING PLANNERS ON EARTH! From the first call we had with Niki until the very last minute of our wedding they all made us feel so important and loved. Coming from out of town, we could not have done a single part of this entire journey without Ember & Stone. They took an incredibly complex process of a destination wedding and made it so easy which really allowed us to enjoy our big day and not have to worry about a single thing. They kept a constant line of communication open and always answered our questions right away. Ember & Stone helped us plan out everything from the big picture items down to the smallest of details. They have a list of incredible vendors they work with and know just who to contact when you need something in a pinch. We could not be happier with how our wedding day went, and if you are looking for a hands-on team for your wedding, you could not choose a better group to work with!!
    Brittney Married on 04/04/2022

Best Elopement Ever

Nicole Nicole Nicole seriously where do I start.? From our initial phone call I seriously knew two things 1) not to look any further 2) that you were the person I wanted to plan our big day. I inquired with multiple companies and some were cheaper but Nicole makes things more personable by getting to know her potential clients and understanding their vision prior to discussing anything else. That right there blew me away and made me feel like her focus was not only on me but also my needs and wants. I didn’t feel like just another client inquiring and being emailed a price list. Not only that her work stood out so much more to me. I was indecisive about so many things and even changed my mind quite a bit and she was right on it. Not one time did I feel like I was getting on her nerves. I could email her at any time of the day/night and she always responds timely. I experienced an unexpected death in my family a week and a half before our big day. It really changed my entire mood and I wasn’t as excited anymore. The day finally came and meeting Nicole and her team in person just made me feel so much better and my excitement was back. Everything went so smooth and I seriously couldn’t ask for a better vendor team. Everything was perfect not one single complaint. I received my sneak peeks in two days and was seriously blown away. We can’t wait to share them with our family this weekend and then to everybody on social media. Thank you Nicole for everything. You seriously are the best:)
    Jane M. Married on 03/21/2022

Fantastic team

Ember and Stone Events were recommended to us via friends, and we are so glad we found them! Nikki, Sam and Lexi managed to plan our entire Las Vegas elopement in just over 3 weeks, and every detail was just perfect. Everything was so easy, and any questions, panics or requests dealt with quickly and efficiently. They really took the stress out of planning from the UK, and were super enthusiastic and supportive throughout. They had a great knowledge of local venues and vendors, and we were so happy with the wedding we designed together. Thank you!
    Kiana V. Married on 03/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! We’re so glad we found her

My now husband and I found Niki on TikTok! After the first phone call we knew that she was the planner for us! We literally showed up the day of the wedding and it was all done for us! So stress free and beautiful! Our families can’t stop raving about how great it was! We’d recommend her a million times over! We’re so blessed that we found her and her team!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

You have no idea how happy this makes me. I am so so so happy that we got to be a part of your day! It was a freaking blast & I couldn't get over how supportive & happy your families were for you.

Being together since such a young age & then letting us see that love story grow into what it is today.. It was a freaking dream. Thank you so much for letting us celebrate you
    Katie O. Married on 03/17/2022

Beyond Amazing

Where do I even start? Niki and her team were an absolute DREAM come true. She instantly became family to us. For months we planned our March 2023 wedding and even planned to go to Vegas to plan that wedding. Two weeks before our trip we decided to just elope while we were there and cancel our big 2023 plans. On 03/17/22 we eloped, just the two of us and our vendors after only having 2 weeks to plan it. Niki went above and beyond and made every single aspect so special. We truly felt like we were in a fairytale down to every detail of our day. Not even to mention her eye for design and bringing everything together... it was spectacular! Our elopement was so beautiful. I will forever and always recommend Ember & Stone Events to anyone and everyone. A MILLION out of 10 stars.
  • Hailee
    Hailee D. Married on 02/22/2022

Absolutely Magical

We got married on the popular date of 2/22/22 and let me tell you, I would not have made it through the day without Niki & Sam. They were always by my side through all the last minute vendor, venue, and weather changes. We ultimately had decided to have our wedding reception in our backyard and I had the vibiest vision of how I wanted everything to look. I am a bit of a control freak so it’s hard for me to let go and let people help me, especially when I have such a specific mood/ambience in mind. I gotta say, Niki and her team absolutely CRUSHED it and made all my Luxury Micro Wedding Pinterest dreams come true!! They made everything so effortless and stress free. The communication was always on point and I always felt so heard and taken care of. The whole day truly felt like something out of a movie!

We were looking at a beautiful sunny wedding day weeks ahead, perfect for our outdoor reception. Little did we know that cloudy skies, wind, and SNOW were in the cards. We ended up having to move everything inside our house when it started snowing, but it happened to be the BEST part of the night. All of our family, friends, and vendors got together to bring everything indoors and it was absolutely magical! The intimate candle lit dinner inside our home was so much more special than we could have ever planned. Niki, Sam, and Hannah made it happen in the blink of an eye and it meant so much more than they could ever know!

I am still emotional looking back at pictures of the day and I just couldn’t thank Ember & Stone Events enough for making our day so unforgettable. I’ve definitely gained besties for life!

All our Love & Thanks,
    Hailee & Tyler Dale
    Rosa Married on 02/12/2022

Wedding dreams

Nicole is so kind and helpful! She is so fun to talk to and very supportive of all your wedding dreams coming true! She is very detailed and thinks of literally everything! She genuinely wants to make your day extra special for the best wedding day experience possible!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

You are so freaking sweet!! It was great to chat with you & get to know what your dream was & see how I could help!! I hope it turns out to be absolutely amazing! (:
  • Andrew
    Andrew W. Married on 01/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Organized Professionals that are Amazing!

These awesome ladies stepped in weeks before our wedding after our original planner fell through. They picked up the pieces and executed our dream wedding with great organization, attention to detail, getting to know us and what we wanted, and were very timely and professional. Highly recommended!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

WE LOVE YOU GUYS! Everything happens for a reason & I am so happy we got to be a part of it! I am so happy for the both of you & truly believe you have found your person. Your little pups are so so blessed! (:

Cheers to forever!!!
  • Robin
    Robin W. Married on 12/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Day Ever Thanks to Ember and Stone Events!!!

Nicole, Sam, and team executed the vision I had for my wedding day flawlessly. I reached out to Ember & Stone Events when we decided to elope in Vegas with about a month lead time, they moved quickly and guided me through the every step of the process. We were flying in from out of town to elope and the process could not have gone any smoother! I literally just had to show up and say “I do!” It was absolutely magical. I will absolutely hire them again for any of my event needs!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

Robin!!! Your day was truly so so so beautiful!! Your color scheme & everything was so perfect for the Valley of Fire location. Also stilll so so so obsessed with the pampas bouquet! It was such a vibe!!

We are seriously so happy for the both of you & couldn't wish you enough happiness!! Let us know about all the future events!! We love celebrating
  • Paige
    Paige S. Married on 11/14/2021

Professional, but more importantly EXCEPTIONAL

My husband and I are so beyond thankful that we found Nicole with Ember and Stone Events! I don't think many brides can look back on their wedding day and say that everything was truly perfect and stress free. Nicole and her group stood out to us from the moment we reached out to her. She was responsive, detailed, and super excited from the moment we discussed our vision with her! Throughout our time planning the wedding, she was always available for any questions or changes as well.

The day of our wedding feels truly magical because of her hard work and attention to detail. Our venue was amazing, our desserts were delicious, and it felt as though everyone was involved on our special day! Outside of how amazing the work Nicole does, her and her team are also an amazing addition to have at our wedding! Everyone on her team was there to help when needed, guide me through everything throughout the day, and even talk about our dogs while I waited to walk down to aisle!

I cannot thank Nicole and her team enough for making our special day so effortless, beautiful, and fun! So much love for her and her team. Overall, her services were above and beyond what we could ask for. Her professionalism, kindness, and good jokes made our day that much more amazing!

Thanks again Niki!
    Paige and Nathan Smith :)

Paige & Nathan!!!

I am seriously so speechless!! Thank you so much for just being your amazing selves & so great!!! We absolutely loved creating your day for you both. You both looked amazing & had some of the most purest reactions to each other on your day. It was so beautiful.. Truly THANK YOU so much for letting us be a part of your love story!!! It was a DREAM!
    Arestia R. Married on 11/13/2021

All around awesome team!

Niki and her team made everything easy. First of all, after we set a date, we said we wanted to change it to three months earlier and Niki said, "Give me two days" and called all our vendors and made it happen. I knew she would take care of everything, and create a beautiful setup for our wedding, and not I nor anyone in my family had to worry. Everything was perfect and beautiful and I felt very well taken care of. Def recommend!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

YOUR DAY WAS A FREAKING BLAST!!! & the weather was close to perfect. I am so happy we could make it all come together for you both!! Everyone was fab & the colors! WOW I still am not over it. Everything about your day was beautiful especially you both.
  • Taylor
    Taylor P. Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing!

There are not enough amazing things we can say about Nicole. We hired Nicole a month before our wedding and right away she blew us away. It felt like we have known her for years. She was attentive, detailed, listens to your wants/needs and has the best energy ever!!! On our wedding day she made sure every little detail was perfect. I truly had no worries that day because of her. We will recommend Nicole to everyone and anyone we know getting married . Thank you Nicole for making our wedding nothing short of amazing and for becoming a lifelong friend to us now.

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING LOVE YOU. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day. It was a blast & I couldn't have imagined a better couple. You two are seriously soulmates & it was so so special to be a part of your forever. I think I have become obsessed with the song Lifetime now. hahha It will hold a very special space in my heart.

I am so happy you had the most amazing day. It makes my heart so warm. Here is too many more happy years together my forever friend!
    Kristin A. Married on 10/06/2021

Amazing Elopement in the desert

Nicole was great! I knew I wanted to elope and I found Ember & Stone events and they were great! Seriously took care of everything. From the first time contacting them it was so easy, that’s why I needed going with them. They answered all of my million questions! All I had to do was show up on the day of my elopement! And when I did everyone was so so nice! The officiant was great! The photographer they recommended was amazing! And Nicole was amazing! Book your events with Ember & Stone events! You won’t regret it! Thank you guys!!

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

Oh my gosh you are the sweetest. I am so glad we made your day absolutely amazing! You guys are so so sweet & I couldn't be more happy for your little family. Also love how it was all a surprise!!! What a great way to come & celebrate in Vegas!! Cheers to forever
  • Quinness
    Quinness R. Married on 09/25/2021

Bomb awesome 😎

I am the most indecisive extra bride known to man!! and Nicole was always reassuring ,humble sweet and detail oriented. Very professional and able to mold to any brides need. She and her team exceeded my expectations. I recommend her to anyone wanting to get married!!! This woman can personalize any wedding definitely not!! the cookie cutter type.☺️(this is a compliment!!)
    She and her team responded immediately with any questions and quickly improvised when necessary. I love the energy girl keep doing what your doing my wedding was awesome thank you so much I'm so happy I found you!!.

Ember & Stone Events's reply:

GIRL YOUR DAY WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for trusting us with your day & letting us make it super super special for you. You are totally right. No cookie cutter stuff here. We loved making your day completely unique & personalized to you both. It was seriously such a great day
illustration stars