Save the Date Weddings and Events

Las Vegas, NV View map
$1,050 Package Price

$1,050 Package Price

Save the Date Weddings and Events is a Las Vegas-based wedding planning company that is proud of their creativity and professionalism and the final product that it produces. This vendor loves watching your beautiful wedding unfold after all the hard work you and their staff put in. Friends Lucia and Deena started this company after realizing they shared a strong passion for weddings, and since then have helped many couples achieve their dream wedding. Book now with Save the Date Weddings and Events, and enjoy your Las Vegas wedding!

Save the Date Weddings and Events offers couples several packages to choose from to best fit their needs and budget. Their goal is to give you a stress-free planning experience so you can enjoy every aspect of your wedding. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1050.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1050

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1050.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Justina Married on 04/15/2018
    What can I say, Lucia & Deena are quite the team. They helped me with all my wedding needs and when it came down to it, the day of they went above and beyond! They were always there for me, going to appointments with me to the venue, meeting up with me at least 3 times before the big day going over every detail, & constant communication. Lucia & Deena played a huge role in making sure our wedding day ran as smoothly as possible. And everything did, our wedding was beautiful. Lucia and Deena were there before, during, and after the wedding taking care of it all the set up, the flow of things, and the break down when it was all over. They helped create my full vision of how I wanted my ceremony and reception to look and didn’t disappoint. I did not have to worry about anything, they took care of everything and made sure I had a stress free wedding day. Thank you so much Lucia and Deena. I highly recommend these ladies for all your coordination, party planning needs! They do an excellent job and they will go out of their way to make your special day is all you invisioned and more!
    Allyn Married on 08/25/2017
    I live in Memphis TN so was looking for a planner local to Las Vegas. Everything was very easy to discuss through email/text/phone. I know nothing of weddings or what is involved but all the right questions were asked and all of the requests I had were able to be incorporated. They found the perfect photographer, cake, champagne, hair and make-up stylist, limo services and of course the wedding location! Not once did I worry. We rented the tux from Vegas and there was a small mix-up when we received it but Lucia and her team made sure we got the correct items before the wedding and took care of everything to make it all how I envisioned it. We had a wonderful time and very thankful Save The Date was there help me put my dream together. Thank you!!
    Cheri Married on 09/15/2016
    My husband and I strongly recommend save the date weddings and events. We have highly stressful jobs and didn't have a lot of free time to plan our wedding. Deena and Lucia asked us what our vision was for our special day, and then planned the wedding of our dreams. They are both reliable, hard working, and very professional.

Las Vegas, 89103
Location of (Save the Date Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding