Faithfully Yours

Las Vegas, NV 89199 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Faithfully Yours

Faithfully Yours is a Las Vegas, Nevada-based wedding planning company. The company is made up of three talented and professional planning coordinators; Faith Chapin, Denise Collins and Jennifer Dorsey. These planning coordinators take care of the details so all you have to do is fully enjoy your most memorable day. Faithfully Yours has the experience and knowledge to know what it takes to turn your dream wedding into a reality.

Faithfully Yours is ready to plan your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your rehearsal dinner. The company offers full and partial planning services depending on what you're hoping to achieve. They also provide day-of coordination services so that your day is stress-free and fully enjoyable.

Other Services
In addition to the wedding-related planning services, Faithfully Yours has experience planning a collection of wedding types. These include:

• Civil
Couple with the bridal party
Couple with the bridal party

41 Reviews for Faithfully Yours

Patricia · Married on 05/11/2018

Faith was the wedding planner at our small wedding at the Red Rock Casino on May 11,2018. She did an incredible job keeping everything and everyone organized so we could just relax and enjoy the experience. She was very responsive to our questions and worked well with the vendors and Lydia (who also was amazing) from the Red Rock. We are very happy we chose Fathfully Yours and Faith Chapin.

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2018

I said several times during and right after my wedding that I don't think brides usually get to enjoy their own weddings as much as I did, and I attribute a LOT of that to Faith and her excellent help with our recent wedding!

She is SO communicative and responsive, and although I am a pretty organized person myself, there were times I found Faith had a question answered or a problem handled before I ever got a chance to receive the first email about it.

In particular, Faith helped us sort out a big issue between our venue and our photographer - and although I know the venue sends a lot of work her way, I never felt for a second that she wasn't 100% in our corner.

In addition to being organized and communicative, Faith is relaxed, casual and fun to work with. I always felt like we were partners, and I never felt shy about asking her for a recommendation, information, or help.

Faithfully Yours FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Elegant Entertainment
    Elegant Entertainment Wedding DJs

Faith has been the coordinator at many events we have been at. She has great attention to detail and is very accommodating of everyone involved with the event. I would highly recommend her services.

• Tuxedo Junction-LV
    Tuxedo Junction-LV Wedding Dresses

Looking for someone to take some of the pressure off the details of the big day. Call Faithfully Yours Wedding and Events. From full coordination to day of, Faith will help give you that stress free day

• Las Vegas, NV See on map