Faithfully Yours

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

Faithfully Yours is a wedding planning service based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Founded in 2009 by Faith Chapin, who still works as creative director and head planner today, this team has since serviced over 100 weddings. They will work to ensure that your dream celebration can be made a reality while keeping on top of the details and under the budget.

Faithfully Yours offers a range of wedding packages depending on how much assistance the couple needs in the days leading up to their big day. For those at the beginning of their journey, they offer full planning services. These include assistance with finding a suitable venue and vendors, as well as advice on design themes. For couples who simply require help on the day, they offer day-of coordination services to ensure that everything goes to plan. Destination wedding packages are also available and include vendor referrals, as well as recommendations of local activities for couples and their guests.

Other Services

This team believes that all milestone occasions are worthy of celebration. As well as catering for the wedding ceremony and reception, they can also assist with the planning of the rehearsal dinner and wedding shower. Themed events can be coordinated upon request. They also cater for celebrations besides weddings, such as:

• Graduations
  • Birthdays
  • Family reunions
  • Holiday celebrations
  • Corporate events

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

• Marieve
    Marieve Married on 04/16/2022

AMAZING, you should absolutely hire Faith!

We hired Faith for the Day of wedding coordinating and she was by far the BEST hire we did for our wedding. As this was a destination wedding it was not easy to choose vendors but Faith suggested companies that she trusted, she sent us quotes and even got discount prices on some of them. She took care of all the vendors timeline and even informed me when i had a payment coming up. Every email i sent was responded in a couple hours sometimes even minutes! She does not keep you waiting and never makes you feel like you are asking for to much. Anything i needed she had a suggestion for. She made us feel calm and confident during the whole process and helped alot for the preparation wich i didn't even know she would do since we only booked for the day of package. On the day of the wedding she helped with the decorations, last minute details and made sur eveything was going smoothly. We would 100% recommend her for your wedding, she is simply the best you could ask for.
  • Annie
    Annie Z. Married on 03/12/2022

Faith is the absolute best!

Faith is the absolute best. She made us feel at ease throughout the whole wedding planning process and wedding day. From the get-go, she was prompt and inviting in her responses during the consultation phase. Then she quickly sprung to action with making sure we had all the wedding planning milestones met. She went above and beyond in so many aspects -- like coming to our wedding decor appointments and offering to pick up our uplights so that we could save on the delivery cost. She's dedicated, knowledgeable, decisive, understanding, patient, and has the kindest heart. She also has so many connections in town -- like when she saved us buckets of stress when my now-husband's tux didn't fit right from his online retailer and Faith was able to get him into another tux shop for a fitting the very next day. Faith is amazing at what she does, and she is so humble about it. We're sad the wedding is over because that means we don't get to work with Faith anymore, but we really hope we can stay in touch with her. She was so pivotal in making our wedding dream seamless and magical. Faith is truly the best. You can always count on her.
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing wedding planner & an even more amazing person

Faith came into my wedding journey under unfortunate circumstances. My wedding planner had just ghosted me two months before my wedding and I was so much stress trying to find someone new. My last planner had already taken a considerable amount of money from me and so I was extremely pressed financially. Faith actually heard about my situation and reached out to me telling me she’d like to help. At first she offered to just help with anything and that given my financial situation I could just pay whatever I could. She was so kind and an generous and I can’t even begin to express my appreciation for her. She took over as my wedding planner and really helped make my wedding dreams come true despite the difficulties we initially faced. She was so professional and organized and I really felt like I could trust her, even though I was a bit traumatized over what I had previously been through. Faith is a spectacular wedding planner and I cannot recommend her enough. She is amazing at what she does and she has the best, most generous heart. I think she would be an amazing choice for anyone’s wedding! She is well known in the Las Vegas wedding community and will not let you down!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andy & Destiny
    22 photos · 04/19/2016

Elegant Entertainment Elegant Entertainment Wedding DJs

Faith has been the coordinator at many events we have been at. She has great attention to detail and is very accommodating of everyone involved with the event. I would highly recommend her services.

Friar Tux Friar Tux Wedding Dresses

Looking for someone to take some of the pressure off the details of the big day. Call Faithfully Yours Wedding and Events. From full coordination to day of, Faith will help give you that stress free day

4412 Tennyson, Las Vegas, 89103, US Las Vegas, NV, 89199
Location of (Faithfully Yours)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding