Elegant Entertainment

Las Vegas, NV View map

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Susanne Married on 05/27/2017
    Greg was amazing! Very professional! Made our wedding video which came out beautiful. Came up with an amazing timeline and all the guests were very impressed with how he kept the night rolling with a smooth and flawless transition all night!! Absolutely wonderful!!! Best DJ around!

Elegant Entertainment's reply:

Thank you soooooo much Susanne :) I dropped your video off today in the mail. You should have it in a day or two at the most. Thank you and Seth for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. It was an honor.

Greg
    Nicole Married on 11/05/2016
    We were lucky enough to be recommended Elegant Entertainment from our friend. Greg was our DJ/MC for our 11/4/16 wedding and we could not be happier. We also used their photo booth. The online portal made planning our timeline & song choices easy & stress free, and a few phone calls and e-mails were all it took for Greg to make our reception run perfectly. He paid attention to timing, fulfilled our requests, and brought extra uplights to our surprise. Elegant's prices are VERY competitive and awesome for the value & services provided. THANK YOU Greg for everything!

Elegant Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole and Vinny. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day and I thank you so much for the kind words :) Best of luck to your both.
  • User2669687 2+ years ago
    Good music and a good emcee were extremely important to me when planning the reception. But it was a detail that got swept under the rug when the wedding plans pilled up. Greg and his team called me three days before my wedding, asked a few questions. and had everything under control after that! Very little worries on my part. I had no line-up for music, but the selections were perfect, mellow tunes for while people were eating and great dance music. He had good mix of old and new music. The dance floor was never empty! He was also an organized emcee, not cheesy, but stilled had everyone excited. We had problems with our wedding coordinator and the schedule of events during the reception, but Greg was so great and was able to roll with the punches that none of our guest saw how frazzled I was behind the scenes. We also had several slide shows and other little things planned throughout the reception, and he was able to accommodate all of this.

I forget the name team member manning the photo booth, as I didn't interact with him much. But from what I hear from guests he was professional and kept things running smoothly. He even put together a guest book of the photos taken from the booth, which I really appreciated! I have nothing but praise for Elegant Entertainment, you will truly be satisfied and feel like you got your money's worth with this team.

Elegant Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review Chrisabelle and Kyle. Your family members and guests were so much fun and packed the floor to everything I played. What a fun group. I was so happy to hear everything turned out well for you both that day. Thank you again for so many kind words and the best of luck to you both :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

56 photos · 03/16/2019
  • Jason & Bridget
    28 photos · 11/07/2016

Elegantvegasweddings Elegantvegasweddings Wedding Officiants

We have had the honor to work with these talented entertainers many times and can confidently say they provide great service.

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Wedding Photographers

I love working with Elegant Entertainment! They have a great time with their clients and make weddings fun and tailored to the client's individual taste. They will blend right in with your crowd and keep the fun going all night! They also are fantastic to work with from a photographer's perspective - they keep me informed of what's coming up next and are truly professional. Can't go wrong with Elegant Entertainment!

Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli Wedding Officiants

Absolutely Elegant! ;-)

3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Location of (Elegant Entertainment)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding