769 Shirehampton Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89178 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Elegant Entertainment

DJ's. Photo Booths, Up Lighting, Videography and vintage marquee letters. The more services you select the more you save.

Elegant Entertainment understands that no matter what type of event you are having the entertainment makes or breaks your party. Our entire company is structured around this belief. From the first meeting to the last song of your event, we are sure that you and your guest will see our entertainment and customer service is number one! Please contact us to setup your free no obligation appointment today.

702-688-9130 or info@ElegantLV.com

www.ElegantLV.com

Follow Elegant Entertainment on

kip
weddingwire image
lighting
img237412
Elegant Entertainment
jeff and shaecy wedding teaser
dj ee website
weddingwire image

• Videos 10

65 Reviews for Elegant Entertainment

Susanne · Married on 05/27/2017

Greg was amazing! Very professional! Made our wedding video which came out beautiful. Came up with an amazing timeline and all the guests were very impressed with how he kept the night rolling with a smooth and flawless transition all night!! Absolutely wonderful!!! Best DJ around!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Elegant Entertainment's reply:

Thank you soooooo much Susanne :) I dropped your video off today in the mail. You should have it in a day or two at the most. Thank you and Seth for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. It was an honor.

Greg

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

We were lucky enough to be recommended Elegant Entertainment from our friend. Greg was our DJ/MC for our 11/4/16 wedding and we could not be happier. We also used their photo booth. The online portal made planning our timeline & song choices easy & stress free, and a few phone calls and e-mails were all it took for Greg to make our reception run perfectly. He paid attention to timing, fulfilled our requests, and brought extra uplights to our surprise. Elegant's prices are VERY competitive and awesome for the value & services provided. THANK YOU Greg for everything!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Elegant Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole and Vinny. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day and I thank you so much for the kind words :) Best of luck to your both.

Good music and a good emcee were extremely important to me when planning the reception. But it was a detail that got swept under the rug when the wedding plans pilled up. Greg and his team called me three days before my wedding, asked a few questions. and had everything under control after that! Very little worries on my part. I had no line-up for music, but the selections were perfect, mellow tunes for while people were eating and great dance music. He had good mix of old and new music. The dance floor was never empty! He was also an organized emcee, not cheesy, but stilled had everyone excited. We had problems with our wedding coordinator and the schedule of events during the reception, but Greg was so great and was able to roll with the punches that none of our guest saw how frazzled I was behind the scenes. We also had several slide shows and other little things planned throughout the reception, and he was able to accommodate all of this.

I forget the name team member manning the photo booth, as I didn't interact with him much. But from what I hear from guests he was professional and kept things running smoothly. He even put together a guest book of the photos taken from the booth, which I really appreciated! I have nothing but praise for Elegant Entertainment, you will truly be satisfied and feel like you got your money's worth with this team.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Elegant Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review Chrisabelle and Kyle. Your family members and guests were so much fun and packed the floor to everything I played. What a fun group. I was so happy to hear everything turned out well for you both that day. Thank you again for so many kind words and the best of luck to you both :)

Elegant Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elegant Entertainment 1
    Marquee Wedding Package
    Why deal with 3-4 different vendor's when you can deal with just 1? Call around and you will find the average costs for the following.. 4 Hour reception DJ is roughly $700 4 hour photo booth is roughly $800 10 decor up lights is roughly $500 These all together run around $2,000 Presenting...... Elegant Entertainment's Marquee Wedding Package * 4 hour DJ, Photo Booth and 10 wireless decor up lights Only $1200 !! Save $800 no set up and tear down costs. No hidden extra charges.

• Elegantvegasweddings
    Elegantvegasweddings Wedding Officiants

We have had the honor to work with these talented entertainers many times and can confidently say they provide great service.

• Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits
    Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Wedding Photographers

I love working with Elegant Entertainment! They have a great time with their clients and make weddings fun and tailored to the client's individual taste. They will blend right in with your crowd and keep the fun going all night! They also are fantastic to work with from a photographer's perspective - they keep me informed of what's coming up next and are truly professional. Can't go wrong with Elegant Entertainment!

• Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli