Las Vegas DJs

979 Courtney Valley Street, Henderson, NV 89052 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Las Vegas DJs

Las Vegas DJs & Entertainment Productions is a Las Vegas/Henderson, Nevada-based DJ company that specializes in providing fun entertainment for weddings and other special events.

We offer extremely affordable competitive DJ services and discounted packages such as lighting, Photo booth, photography entertainers etc. We never give up Quality service based on our pricing. Every wedding is special to us.

We are always available to discuss details and provide a Online Planning forms that makes planning your wedding effortlessly when it comes to the timeline, music and special requests.

Our reviews provide and real insight to how passionate we are about your special day. We offer so many ideas to your special day and would love a chance to have a phone conversation or even a face to face meeting under no obligation.

Las Vegas DJs focuses on one wedding event per day because they believe your wedding deserves their full attention. They offer a wide variety of other DJ services and equipment that includes:

• All Genres of Music
  • Constant Contact after you have booked for planning
  • Consultation via phone or in person
  • Do-not-play list
  • Microphones
  • Photo booth
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting (Battery operated Wireless)
  • Picture Share Party (New)
  • Decor
  • Entertainers (Elvis, Magicians, Show Girls, Musicians of all types)

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, Las Vegas DJ has a large collection of music genres for couples to choose from when planning their wedding day. These genres include:

• Country

62 Reviews for Las Vegas DJs

1 User photo

Las Vegas DJs 1

Diana Armstrong Stephens · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Greg Steele & Company Are the BEST! AWESOME!!!

DJ Greg provided us with a most awesome experience at our wedding! His choices of music (we relied on him for a lot of that!) were absolutely wonderful and everyone had a fantastic time. He was great with the children, charming and funny to all and we felt as though we have known him forever, like a part of our family! He contacted me often before the wedding to reassure me and calm my pre-wedding jitters and everything he did was right on point. I would recommend him and his company to anyone, as he is just exceptional. I am smiling broadly as I type this, thinking about how much fun we had (the most fun I ever had at a wedding, and it was MINE!). DJ Greg is simply the BEST and we will always treasure our experience.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 04/10/2019

Wonderful!

Greg was by far one of the best vendors I had for my wedding.. I planned everything from Australia and he was quick to respond and nothing was to much of a hassle...
    He kept everyone dancing all night and had my Mum up behind the booth at one stage....
    Book Greg now and thank me later.. He is extremely professional, well priced and the best decision you'll make...

Sent on 04/28/2019

Las Vegas DJs Pricing

Las Vegas DJs Price Rates

Las Vegas DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 300.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 475.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• 979 Courtney Valley Street Henderson, NV, 89052 See on map