Las Vegas DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Justine
    Justine A. Getting married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding dj you need!

Greg was such an awesome DJ at our wedding. Not only was the price reasonable but his communication, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to get the party going was awesome! We got so much compliments on how awesome he was and we had the most incredible time in the dance floor with pretty much everyone joining in!
    Dina S. Married on 05/14/2022

Best DJ In Las Vegas for SURE

Greg Was Fantastic DJ, for our wedding Reception.
    I was getting Nervous and searching for a DJ 3 to 4 weeks before our reception, I told my Husband this is the last one I’m calling, called and Spoke to Greg, and right away I got a good Vibe, and was super excited after I talked to him. He made the process so easy when choosing our event timeline. Greg did a phenomenal job, he kept the party live, he was very interactive with the crowd and kept the event in line. Would Definitely recommend him, and will definitely use him again. I can not say enough about how great he was! Thank you for making our special Day extra Special!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Amy
    Amy G. Married on 02/20/2022

Phenomenal

We are so happy we hired Greg for our beachfront wedding at Lake Las Vegas! From our very first conversation, Greg was nothing but professional and helpful. My wife and I felt immediately at ease. Leading up to the wedding, Greg was in consistent contact with us, making sure he understood our wants and needs and answering any of our questions we had. Greg even went above and beyond, and last minute ensured he had the lyrics for the performance our bridal party was set to perform at the reception. His interaction with our guests, especially those making speeches, was light and entertaining and kept everyone upbeat. We especially appreciated that Greg made sure to follow our timeline, helping us to stay on track with first dances, toasts and such. The best part was Greg learned what kept our guests dancing and continued playing similar songs, all while still playing our songs from our must have song list. We could not have asked for better service and all at a very fair price. You will not be disappointed with Greg!

Amy and Reece Guerrero
  • Sheila
    Sheila Married on 02/19/2022

Amazing DJ

Planning a wedding in less than 50 days Greg came through and helped me so much. He was quick to respond and hired him on the spot. I had the best day, thank you again Greg. You did amazing and my guest loved all the entertainment from beginning to end. The music, lighting and announcements were spot on. I love all your quick responses and helpful webpage to make the day run smoothly. I can’t stop saying how much I love your work. You are a true genuine helpful DJ and I’m so glad I found you on WeddingWire. Thank you for recommending me my photographer he was just as amazing. Thank you! 🎤🎶💃🕺👰🏼‍♀️🤵🏼🕺💃🎶🎤
  • Heidi
    Heidi E. Married on 12/31/2021

The perfect night

Greg did everything right. He went by the script we all created and when thrown a loop he never flinched. He got the party going when it was lacking and grabbed everyone’s Attention when needed. I highly recommend.
    Sacred Married on 10/02/2021

Highly recommend Las Vegas DJ’s

I’ve had the pleasure to work with Greg for almost 2 years, since I’ve had to postpone my wedding date in 2020. I finally got married 10.2.21 and Greg was amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. My guests loved the music and entertainment. The little kids had so much fun with the balloons he provided, which was also unexpected. He’s been such a huge help throughout the whole reception planning. He was able to book a showgirl which I requested for our guests to take photos with during our cocktail hour. My husband was not feeling well on our wedding day and Greg rearranged our reception timeline so that my husband had enough time to recuperate and get better throughout the evening. He was so attentive to detail to everything that was going on. It was an unforgettable night and I’m so happy I booked Greg as my DJ!
  • Maral
    Maral A. Married on 09/18/2021

Great time

Thank you Greg. You did an outstanding job of mc'ing and playing all the music that we wanted. We had a lot of special requests and he did an outstanding job accommodating our party. We wanted Arabic and Armenian music, I sent a playlist to Greg and even though he didn't understand the language, he did an outstanding job and you never would have known he wasn't an Armenian DJ. All my guests complimented us on his service especially being a non Armenian he did wonderful.
    If you are of a different nationality and are concerned about not having the music be right, don't be. He was very easy and comfortable to work with. If I ever come to Vegas again for a party, I WILL be contacting you. I can't express enough how much of a great time we had because of you. THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Tien
    Tien Q. Married on 09/04/2021

Top Notch DJ with Smash Hits

Greg Steele was our dj at our welcome reception on Friday, Sept 3, 2021 in the bordello room at Ri Ra. Greg did a fantastic job keeping our wedding guests on the dance floor for over five hours. Greg even entertained the kids with his pocket magic. In addition, Greg was also our dj at our wedding reception on Saturday, Sept 4, 2021 in the parlor room, the theater room, and the bordello room at Ri Ra. Greg did a fantastic job with the music in all three rooms. As a bonus, he even performed a funny and amazing thirty-minute magic show for our wedding guests after dinner. Greg did such a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor that our wedding guests complained that they had blisters on their feet from dancing so much the night before. Although we are a gregarious couple, we usually avoid social media, rarely post anything, and rarely give any reviews. Greg was so incredible that we had to break our social media restrictions that we imposed upon ourselves to give him a five-star review. Best wishes from Tien and Jim Hess.
    Christian G. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of our dreams!

I can’t express enough how much my wife and I appreciate Greg as our DJ. It was truly a night we will never forget. It was more than him playing a great playlist, it was my absolute confidence that he was keeping the wedding full of life and excitement even while I was making rounds with my wife and trying to thank everyone for attending! He actually CARED about my wedding! He interjected fun on top of amazing music and a light show that made it impossible for our guests to not dance. I can honestly say there was not a single time where the dance floor was empty.

Again, it was more than just music and lights. Planning the wedding was so chaotic for me that I had dropped the ball and forgot to pick a song for our entrance to our reception. He paid attention to our vows and on the spot picked the perfect song for us which ended up being the Jurassic Park theme song haha it was absolutely incredible. I would strongly urge anyone looking for a DJ to pick Greg! I will be keeping him as our first choice for future events! God bless!
    Terrance K. Married on 04/24/2021

Best in Las Vegas

He was the BEST BEST BEST we will definitely have this DJ again 🙏🏽
    Jessika V. Married on 04/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Greg was on time, fun, and able to get us all onto our feet dancing!!

Greg came in and took us all off our feet with his lively personality and talent. He played awesome music and even entertained the kids! I can only imagine how difficult it is to come into a group of people you've only just met and try to feel them out but Greg made it look simple and ran the party flawlessly and effortlessly. Thank you for coming out! We all had a great time and the ceremony was beautiful.
    Also we are so glad we went with the photo booth option! So many great photos!! Special thanks to Stephen for coming out also! The props were so fun!
    Thanks to you both for making my special day more memorable and giving us great stories/photos to be telling years from now.
  • Erika
    Erika M. Married on 02/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Greg is the best of the BEST!!!

As every bride knows, planning a wedding can be a pain in the you know what... much less a destination wedding! I was hooked up with DJ Greg through Tiffany Rapp with Pro Party Planners, and man did I hit the jackpot!!! DJ Greg most definitely made our wedding day one for the books!!! Not only did he take the time to discuss the specifics in advance, he went out of his way to make sure every detail was covered! My husband and I were pretty much winging the venue, considering that we didn’t check into our suite until the night before the wedding. Greg contacted me the night before the wedding so he could get a better understanding of what his set up would be. I sent him photos of the suite (per his request) and let him do his magic! He brought an awesome sound system with phenomenal lighting to boot! We bounced a couple ideas off each other right before the wedding and I let him take the reins. The whole night flowed better than I could’ve imagined! I kept getting pulled in a hundred different directions, but Greg made sure to keep us on task and cover all bases. There was never a dull moment & everyone was able to let loose and dance the night away! All of my friends and family mentioned what a GREAT time they all had! I can wholeheartedly say that DJ Greg made our wedding day a spectacular night that we’ll never forget!
    Raul A. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Honestly went be on our expectations. THE BEST!!

Gregg made the party! He prepared a great introduction, perfect song selection, and dealt quit well with a particular drunk guest, LOL. He was the BEST! Couldn't of asked for a better dj.
    Kaylee Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!

WOW! I could go on and on about how amazing of a DJ and MC Greg was for our wedding, and I just might do that.
    We originally had another DJ that a cousin had used for their wedding but due to Covid the previous DJ could no longer fulfill the obligation. And you know, all things really do happen for a reason. I found Greg through wedding wire and the knot. He was so easy to work with, responsive, organized, and you can tell he is truly a professional in the business. My dad is a professional performer/musician in Las Vegas, and he could not have spoken higher of Greg. The whole night went smoothly and I felt such a weight lifted from my chest and just had so much fun because Greg took over and MC’d the whole night. Everyone has raved about how much fun they had. Everyone danced all night and had a great time thanks to greg and Las Vegas DJs!!
  • Todd
    Todd G. Married on 09/25/2020

DJ Greg Steele

DJ Greg Steele did an absolute amazing job at my wedding. We did not give him alot of suggestions when it came to what type of music to play and Greg did a great job on music selection. I highly recommend him for any type of occasion. Very professional. My wife and I thank him for making our Wedding awesome.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing DJ

We had an amazing experience. Our wedding was a destination wedding and the DJ was soo flexible and traveled to our venue. He kept the room up and dancing and had wonderful games to make the reception even more fun and exciting. The DJ's lighting package is a MUST. The talent to adjust songs to your liking is something I will be so thankful for. Highly recommended!
  • Rachael
    Rachael S. Married on 06/06/2020

Outstanding Job!

I simply couldn't pick out which feature I appreciated the most about Las Vegas DJs. First, I was completely shocked at how incredible the service was for such a good price! I was on a pretty tight budget for my wedding and Las Vegas DJs was comfortably affordable. I also loved that I was able to hand pick and organize all of the music I wanted played. Additional music I did not have on my list fit so well with the overall vibe of the reception. He did a great job entertaining my guests, making rounds and communicating. He even made balloons for all the kids (and practically half my guest count were kids).

I HIGHLY recommend paying a little more for the LED lights. Those completed the evening and really lit up the room!

Honestly, I couldn't imagine having a better DJ for my event!
    Kelly W. Married on 01/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect, Amazing, Book him!

He is awesome ! Great with the crowd and all my requests, plus very interactive with guest. We have received nothing but great compliments about him since our wedding was complete. He kept us on-time and made us feel comfortable with every decision. The lights he brought to the reception made the room more than we could imagine. The photo booth was exceptional too . I can’t think of one thing to say bad !!! Just thank you !!!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine J. Married on 10/19/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Greg went above and beyond at our wedding reception. He is friendly, knowledgeable, easy to work with, great with kids and professional with a great selection of music. He did a fantastic job with keeping all of our guests entertained and helped make our event even more special. Would definitely highly recommend!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 10/15/2019

Everything we hoped for!

We hired Greg a while ago after reading reviews online. Living in Tennessee and having a destination Wedding made things a little tricky for us to meet anyone in Las Vegas prior to our wedding.

His website made putting things together for our special day so simple, and kept things stress free! It also simplified things so we could input exactly what we were looking for.

When our special day came, everything was perfect! From the lighting on the dance floor, the photobooth which was a hit, and the extra time he took with the few kids to keep them happy and involved!!!

If you're looking for a DJ who truly goes above and beyond, we HIGHLY recommend Greg!

Thank you again Greg for helping us make our special day perfect!
  • Shane
    Shane Married on 09/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, Prompt, Entertaining, and such a bargain!!

Gregory was an excellent choice for our wedding DJ. He was fun, entertaining, prompt as well as extremely helpful. He not only helped us organize our day, his planner also helped us add some very meaningful events within our wedding that we didn't think of originally. He called us to give us a heads up on timing and he also texted to let us know he had arrived and was working on setup...he was very available and attentive to our ever-changing planning. He also had a Dropbox account where we could upload our special videos and music. Truly a great DJ!
  • Alex
    Alex B. Married on 08/25/2019

Great Showman!

Greg was fantastic! He did a excellent job of getting our guests up and dancing. He made sure my wife and I had exactly what we needed. So great on the microphone. If we needed him to, he would have set every detail up for us.He really helped make a memorable night.
    Suzi B. Married on 07/20/2019

Fun and engaging!

Greg is fun and exceptional at what he does. The music, fun, games and lighting brought together a magical wedding that we will remember forever. He absolutely goes above 'doing a job' to ensure a fun, engaged evening - thank you Greg!!
    Donna S. Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful & totally satisfying experience Fonba

From start to finish, Greg was thorough, professional, accommodating & helpful. During the event, he went above & beyond with interacting with guests - even playing magical & entertaining games.
illustration stars