Las Vegas DJs Reviews

Best in Las Vegas

He was the BEST BEST BEST we will definitely have this DJ again 馃檹馃徑

Sent on 04/27/2021

Jessika V. 路 Married on 04/10/2021

Greg was on time, fun, and able to get us all onto our feet dancing!!

Greg came in and took us all off our feet with his lively personality and talent. He played awesome music and even entertained the kids! I can only imagine how difficult it is to come into a group of people you've only just met and try to feel them out but Greg made it look simple and ran the party flawlessly and effortlessly. Thank you for coming out! We all had a great time and the ceremony was beautiful.
    Also we are so glad we went with the photo booth option! So many great photos!! Special thanks to Stephen for coming out also! The props were so fun!
    Thanks to you both for making my special day more memorable and giving us great stories/photos to be telling years from now.

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Erika

Erika M. 路 Married on 02/21/2021

DJ Greg is the best of the BEST!!!

As every bride knows, planning a wedding can be a pain in the you know what... much less a destination wedding! I was hooked up with DJ Greg through Tiffany Rapp with Pro Party Planners, and man did I hit the jackpot!!! DJ Greg most definitely made our wedding day one for the books!!! Not only did he take the time to discuss the specifics in advance, he went out of his way to make sure every detail was covered! My husband and I were pretty much winging the venue, considering that we didn鈥檛 check into our suite until the night before the wedding. Greg contacted me the night before the wedding so he could get a better understanding of what his set up would be. I sent him photos of the suite (per his request) and let him do his magic! He brought an awesome sound system with phenomenal lighting to boot! We bounced a couple ideas off each other right before the wedding and I let him take the reins. The whole night flowed better than I could鈥檝e imagined! I kept getting pulled in a hundred different directions, but Greg made sure to keep us on task and cover all bases. There was never a dull moment & everyone was able to let loose and dance the night away! All of my friends and family mentioned what a GREAT time they all had! I can wholeheartedly say that DJ Greg made our wedding day a spectacular night that we鈥檒l never forget!

Sent on 03/07/2021

Raul A. 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Honestly went be on our expectations. THE BEST!!

Gregg made the party! He prepared a great introduction, perfect song selection, and dealt quit well with a particular drunk guest, LOL. He was the BEST! Couldn't of asked for a better dj.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Kaylee 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!

WOW! I could go on and on about how amazing of a DJ and MC Greg was for our wedding, and I just might do that.
    We originally had another DJ that a cousin had used for their wedding but due to Covid the previous DJ could no longer fulfill the obligation. And you know, all things really do happen for a reason. I found Greg through wedding wire and the knot. He was so easy to work with, responsive, organized, and you can tell he is truly a professional in the business. My dad is a professional performer/musician in Las Vegas, and he could not have spoken higher of Greg. The whole night went smoothly and I felt such a weight lifted from my chest and just had so much fun because Greg took over and MC鈥檇 the whole night. Everyone has raved about how much fun they had. Everyone danced all night and had a great time thanks to greg and Las Vegas DJs!!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Todd

Todd G. 路 Married on 09/25/2020

DJ Greg Steele

DJ Greg Steele did an absolute amazing job at my wedding. We did not give him alot of suggestions when it came to what type of music to play and Greg did a great job on music selection. I highly recommend him for any type of occasion. Very professional. My wife and I thank him for making our Wedding awesome.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca S. 路 Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing DJ

We had an amazing experience. Our wedding was a destination wedding and the DJ was soo flexible and traveled to our venue. He kept the room up and dancing and had wonderful games to make the reception even more fun and exciting. The DJ's lighting package is a MUST. The talent to adjust songs to your liking is something I will be so thankful for. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Rachael

Rachael S. 路 Married on 06/06/2020

Outstanding Job!

I simply couldn't pick out which feature I appreciated the most about Las Vegas DJs. First, I was completely shocked at how incredible the service was for such a good price! I was on a pretty tight budget for my wedding and Las Vegas DJs was comfortably affordable. I also loved that I was able to hand pick and organize all of the music I wanted played. Additional music I did not have on my list fit so well with the overall vibe of the reception. He did a great job entertaining my guests, making rounds and communicating. He even made balloons for all the kids (and practically half my guest count were kids).

I HIGHLY recommend paying a little more for the LED lights. Those completed the evening and really lit up the room!

Honestly, I couldn't imagine having a better DJ for my event!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Kelly W. 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Perfect, Amazing, Book him!

He is awesome ! Great with the crowd and all my requests, plus very interactive with guest. We have received nothing but great compliments about him since our wedding was complete. He kept us on-time and made us feel comfortable with every decision. The lights he brought to the reception made the room more than we could imagine. The photo booth was exceptional too . I can鈥檛 think of one thing to say bad !!! Just thank you !!!!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine J. 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Greg went above and beyond at our wedding reception. He is friendly, knowledgeable, easy to work with, great with kids and professional with a great selection of music. He did a fantastic job with keeping all of our guests entertained and helped make our event even more special. Would definitely highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel B. 路 Married on 10/15/2019

Everything we hoped for!

We hired Greg a while ago after reading reviews online. Living in Tennessee and having a destination Wedding made things a little tricky for us to meet anyone in Las Vegas prior to our wedding.

His website made putting things together for our special day so simple, and kept things stress free! It also simplified things so we could input exactly what we were looking for.

When our special day came, everything was perfect! From the lighting on the dance floor, the photobooth which was a hit, and the extra time he took with the few kids to keep them happy and involved!!!

If you're looking for a DJ who truly goes above and beyond, we HIGHLY recommend Greg!

Thank you again Greg for helping us make our special day perfect!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Shane

Shane 路 Married on 09/17/2019

Fun, Prompt, Entertaining, and such a bargain!!

Gregory was an excellent choice for our wedding DJ. He was fun, entertaining, prompt as well as extremely helpful. He not only helped us organize our day, his planner also helped us add some very meaningful events within our wedding that we didn't think of originally. He called us to give us a heads up on timing and he also texted to let us know he had arrived and was working on setup...he was very available and attentive to our ever-changing planning. He also had a Dropbox account where we could upload our special videos and music. Truly a great DJ!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Alex

Alex B. 路 Married on 08/25/2019

Great Showman!

Greg was fantastic! He did a excellent job of getting our guests up and dancing. He made sure my wife and I had exactly what we needed. So great on the microphone. If we needed him to, he would have set every detail up for us.He really helped make a memorable night.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Suzi B. 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Fun and engaging!

Greg is fun and exceptional at what he does. The music, fun, games and lighting brought together a magical wedding that we will remember forever. He absolutely goes above 'doing a job' to ensure a fun, engaged evening - thank you Greg!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Donna S. 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful & totally satisfying experience Fonba

From start to finish, Greg was thorough, professional, accommodating & helpful. During the event, he went above & beyond with interacting with guests - even playing magical & entertaining games.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Ginny

Ginny M. 路 Married on 06/22/2019

A-m-a-z-i-n-g

When our original DJ fell through, my fiance and I were stressed over finding someone to step in. Las Vegas DJ's was the first company contacted and I'm so glad we did. Greg was quick to call me and get a feel for what we were looking for. Leading up to the event, he checked in with us several times and provided us with easy to fill out planning forms. Greg set up lights and music at the reception venue for us. We tried to be hands-off with the schedule and honestly we weren't very helpful with music choices either (we picked a few songs/genres but that was it). He kept our reception flowing. The music was spot-on (both for the crowd as well as songs we LOVED but hadn't listed). He went above and beyond to entertain the guests, and more specifically the kids. He was running around making balloon animals, doing tricks, and singing. He even had us do a little game. Greg was so charismatic and personable. When the sun went down, the lights were definitely the cherry on top to a fantastic evening. I couldn't believe how well the reception had gone, and primarily because of our DJ. Seriously, he made the night perfect for us, and I am going to recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Diana A. 路 Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Greg Steele & Company Are the BEST! AWESOME!!!

DJ Greg provided us with a most awesome experience at our wedding! His choices of music (we relied on him for a lot of that!) were absolutely wonderful and everyone had a fantastic time. He was great with the children, charming and funny to all and we felt as though we have known him forever, like a part of our family! He contacted me often before the wedding to reassure me and calm my pre-wedding jitters and everything he did was right on point. I would recommend him and his company to anyone, as he is just exceptional. I am smiling broadly as I type this, thinking about how much fun we had (the most fun I ever had at a wedding, and it was MINE!). DJ Greg is simply the BEST and we will always treasure our experience.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Simone

Simone B. 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely wonderful

I would absolutely highly recommend this DJ company for any event. During our wedding, the DJ was awesome! The playlist he created for us was perfect, and he really made sure that we stayed on time with the events scheduled during the wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie 路 Married on 04/10/2019

Wonderful!

Greg was by far one of the best vendors I had for my wedding.. I planned everything from Australia and he was quick to respond and nothing was to much of a hassle...
    He kept everyone dancing all night and had my Mum up behind the booth at one stage....
    Book Greg now and thank me later.. He is extremely professional, well priced and the best decision you'll make...

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Linda

Linda M. 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Dj Greg Steele was AMAZING!

So happy we hired Greg to Dj our wedding! We had an outdoor poolside ceremony and inside reception. He was very professional, yet great with the children! Interactive Dj that adapted to our last minute changes. We also hired Greg for lights and photobooth. His photobooth guy never made it cause he had water damage to his equipment but Greg refund us that portion right away. We highly recommend him, and suggest you hire him to bring his lights. Our family and guests were very impressed and all had a blast!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Rick S. 路 Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommend....Amazing DJ

Bottom Line up Front (BLUF). Greg, Las Vegas DJs Entertainment & Production Company is amazing and exceeded our expectations with astonishing communication, music, and entertainment!! He came highly recommended from the venue that we were married due to his impeccable reputation. From the beginning of the process, communication, attention to detail, and ideas were flowing. Our family and friends were thoroughly entertained and impressed with the selection of music, games, personality, and humor! Without a doubt, the most entertaining DJ that we have ever hired. The hula hoop contest and ball toss were a hit! Once more, BLUF鈥 incredible, entertaining, and reasonable. Thanks for a wonderful experience and for making our wedding a truly memorable event!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Married on 10/14/2018

Couldn't have made a better choice

Greg was amazing. We have very eclectic taste in music and what he didn't already have in his amazing collection already he got. He tried his best to get our people up and dancing but was able to 'read the room' and realized that sitting in their seats singing was more our guest style - so he offered up microphones for people to belt out tunes. He engaged people from all the tables and livened up dull spots. It was great.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 10/05/2018

If you are trying to figure out who to hire to be your DJ in Vegas please stop looking. Greg was beyond any expectations I could have ever asked for. I learned planning my destination wedding that reviews are the best way to judge a vendor. Please take my word and book now! There wasn鈥檛 a guest in the crowd that he did not interact with. We had a couple of kids at the reception, Greg made sure that they had just as much of a wonderful time as the adults. The music was 100% what I asked for and more. Everything ran so smoothly. There are not enough compliments I can give. Im addition to the music he also supplied all my lights which were wonderful!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Karen 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding was a destination wedding and Greg was so easy to deal with and was very responsive - which is so important being so far away. He made me feel comfortable and on the night of the wedding he was amazing!!! He got on the dance floor & was interactive and my guests were amazed at how awesome he was! We also got a photobooth and guests had so much fun! Definitely someone I would work with again!

Sent on 10/02/2018