Las Vegas DJs Reviews

Las Vegas DJs 4
  • Katherine

Katherine Johnson · Married on 10/19/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Greg went above and beyond at our wedding reception. He is friendly, knowledgeable, easy to work with, great with kids and professional with a great selection of music. He did a fantastic job with keeping all of our guests entertained and helped make our event even more special. Would definitely highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Bailey · Married on 10/15/2019

Everything we hoped for!

We hired Greg a while ago after reading reviews online. Living in Tennessee and having a destination Wedding made things a little tricky for us to meet anyone in Las Vegas prior to our wedding.

His website made putting things together for our special day so simple, and kept things stress free! It also simplified things so we could input exactly what we were looking for.

When our special day came, everything was perfect! From the lighting on the dance floor, the photobooth which was a hit, and the extra time he took with the few kids to keep them happy and involved!!!

If you're looking for a DJ who truly goes above and beyond, we HIGHLY recommend Greg!

Thank you again Greg for helping us make our special day perfect!

Las Vegas DJs 5
    Las Vegas DJs 6
    Las Vegas DJs 7
    Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Shane

Shane · Married on 09/17/2019

Fun, Prompt, Entertaining, and such a bargain!!

Gregory was an excellent choice for our wedding DJ. He was fun, entertaining, prompt as well as extremely helpful. He not only helped us organize our day, his planner also helped us add some very meaningful events within our wedding that we didn't think of originally. He called us to give us a heads up on timing and he also texted to let us know he had arrived and was working on setup...he was very available and attentive to our ever-changing planning. He also had a Dropbox account where we could upload our special videos and music. Truly a great DJ!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Alex

Alex Brodnik · Married on 08/25/2019

Great Showman!

Greg was fantastic! He did a excellent job of getting our guests up and dancing. He made sure my wife and I had exactly what we needed. So great on the microphone. If we needed him to, he would have set every detail up for us.He really helped make a memorable night.

Sent on 09/10/2019

suzi byrnes · Married on 07/20/2019

Fun and engaging!

Greg is fun and exceptional at what he does. The music, fun, games and lighting brought together a magical wedding that we will remember forever. He absolutely goes above 'doing a job' to ensure a fun, engaged evening - thank you Greg!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Donna Sakai · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful & totally satisfying experience Fonba

From start to finish, Greg was thorough, professional, accommodating & helpful. During the event, he went above & beyond with interacting with guests - even playing magical & entertaining games.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Ginny

Ginny Meneses · Married on 06/22/2019

A-m-a-z-i-n-g

When our original DJ fell through, my fiance and I were stressed over finding someone to step in. Las Vegas DJ's was the first company contacted and I'm so glad we did. Greg was quick to call me and get a feel for what we were looking for. Leading up to the event, he checked in with us several times and provided us with easy to fill out planning forms. Greg set up lights and music at the reception venue for us. We tried to be hands-off with the schedule and honestly we weren't very helpful with music choices either (we picked a few songs/genres but that was it). He kept our reception flowing. The music was spot-on (both for the crowd as well as songs we LOVED but hadn't listed). He went above and beyond to entertain the guests, and more specifically the kids. He was running around making balloon animals, doing tricks, and singing. He even had us do a little game. Greg was so charismatic and personable. When the sun went down, the lights were definitely the cherry on top to a fantastic evening. I couldn't believe how well the reception had gone, and primarily because of our DJ. Seriously, he made the night perfect for us, and I am going to recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Diana Armstrong Stephens · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Greg Steele & Company Are the BEST! AWESOME!!!

DJ Greg provided us with a most awesome experience at our wedding! His choices of music (we relied on him for a lot of that!) were absolutely wonderful and everyone had a fantastic time. He was great with the children, charming and funny to all and we felt as though we have known him forever, like a part of our family! He contacted me often before the wedding to reassure me and calm my pre-wedding jitters and everything he did was right on point. I would recommend him and his company to anyone, as he is just exceptional. I am smiling broadly as I type this, thinking about how much fun we had (the most fun I ever had at a wedding, and it was MINE!). DJ Greg is simply the BEST and we will always treasure our experience.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Simone

Simone Browne [O'callaghan Ms] · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely wonderful

I would absolutely highly recommend this DJ company for any event. During our wedding, the DJ was awesome! The playlist he created for us was perfect, and he really made sure that we stayed on time with the events scheduled during the wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 04/10/2019

Wonderful!

Greg was by far one of the best vendors I had for my wedding.. I planned everything from Australia and he was quick to respond and nothing was to much of a hassle...
    He kept everyone dancing all night and had my Mum up behind the booth at one stage....
    Book Greg now and thank me later.. He is extremely professional, well priced and the best decision you'll make...

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Linda

Linda Morelock · Married on 02/09/2019

Dj Greg Steele was AMAZING!

So happy we hired Greg to Dj our wedding! We had an outdoor poolside ceremony and inside reception. He was very professional, yet great with the children! Interactive Dj that adapted to our last minute changes. We also hired Greg for lights and photobooth. His photobooth guy never made it cause he had water damage to his equipment but Greg refund us that portion right away. We highly recommend him, and suggest you hire him to bring his lights. Our family and guests were very impressed and all had a blast!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Rick Smith · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommend....Amazing DJ

Bottom Line up Front (BLUF). Greg, Las Vegas DJs Entertainment & Production Company is amazing and exceeded our expectations with astonishing communication, music, and entertainment!! He came highly recommended from the venue that we were married due to his impeccable reputation. From the beginning of the process, communication, attention to detail, and ideas were flowing. Our family and friends were thoroughly entertained and impressed with the selection of music, games, personality, and humor! Without a doubt, the most entertaining DJ that we have ever hired. The hula hoop contest and ball toss were a hit! Once more, BLUF… incredible, entertaining, and reasonable. Thanks for a wonderful experience and for making our wedding a truly memorable event!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2018

Couldn't have made a better choice

Greg was amazing. We have very eclectic taste in music and what he didn't already have in his amazing collection already he got. He tried his best to get our people up and dancing but was able to 'read the room' and realized that sitting in their seats singing was more our guest style - so he offered up microphones for people to belt out tunes. He engaged people from all the tables and livened up dull spots. It was great.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2018

If you are trying to figure out who to hire to be your DJ in Vegas please stop looking. Greg was beyond any expectations I could have ever asked for. I learned planning my destination wedding that reviews are the best way to judge a vendor. Please take my word and book now! There wasn’t a guest in the crowd that he did not interact with. We had a couple of kids at the reception, Greg made sure that they had just as much of a wonderful time as the adults. The music was 100% what I asked for and more. Everything ran so smoothly. There are not enough compliments I can give. Im addition to the music he also supplied all my lights which were wonderful!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding was a destination wedding and Greg was so easy to deal with and was very responsive - which is so important being so far away. He made me feel comfortable and on the night of the wedding he was amazing!!! He got on the dance floor & was interactive and my guests were amazed at how awesome he was! We also got a photobooth and guests had so much fun! Definitely someone I would work with again!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Armi · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Greg was a great host and master of ceremony. He followed through my timeline in the order it was listed and played my favorites and genre of music. He also made sure to play music for the younger crowd. We danced the whole night through!! He was funny and engaging and had our guests enjoying themselves. He even made balloons that you shape for the kids. He truly cares in the work that he does and for that we truly appreciate you Greg! Thank you for a great night!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Georgi · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Rob was great! He waited patiently as our ceremony was a little behind. He discussed with us during set up when and how to announce everyone coming in to reception. He was just all around awesome. We hired them a week before wedding and they had everything ready to go and guided us along the way. We had an amazing time. Would hire them again in a minute!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Gary · Married on 07/07/2018

We asked Greg Steele and Las Vegas DJ's to do the IMPOSSIBLE. To say the least... our event was "odd" and a bit "challenging." Four hours, 20+ singers, cordless mics and stands during a "Cabaret Hour", full dance lighting needed for a LARGE gymnasium dance space, a kickin' sound system, and all with a full 30 minute WEDDING CEREMONY right in the middle of it!?! We had a two page list of "cues", specific songs, accompaniment tracks, and special moments that all had to happen like clockwork. We knew we needed the best.....and we GOT IT with Greg Steele and Las Vegas DJ's!!!!!!!!
    Greg listened to all of our needs, gave wonderful suggestions, came through on everything he promised and more, laughed WITH us as details evolved, made our evening an UNFORGETTABLE success, and.....did it all with a smile, a problem solving attitude and the attention to detail that made him feel more like a friend than just another "vendor." (Even when a last minute "out of our hands circumstance" (that we all laugh about NOW!?!) blocked the loading dock Greg was scheduled to use, he found a way to "make it work" and loaded in at a further door, all while keeping that smile!)
    Even beyond all the praise above, I want to mention that Greg is a master of his craft as a DJ. He doesn't just start a song and then disengage, he PAYS ATTENTION to the energy in the room and then intuitively adjusts the music to keep the party going! If he sees people leaving the dance floor, he subtly adjusts the energy, and before long the floor is jumping again! If you want people not sitting around, but UP and having a BLAST - you want Greg! His music, his lighting, and his personal energy as a DJ, all helped to make our event the memory of a lifetime. We recommend him HIGHLY and will be thrilled to use him again at our next event!!
    -Gary Kilmer and Mark Moreau

Sent on 07/18/2018

Asha · Married on 05/17/2018

Our DJ Greg Steele was simply amazing from start to finish. We had our destination wedding on 05/17/18 and as we were taking our pictures, he entertained the kids with balloon animals and really kept them interested in the special event. He helped my mother wrap her foot after having a bad blister from searching for her car for an hour in high heels. He was professional and just an outgoing great person. He stayed with us from the beginning of the wedding all the through the end and was more like a part of the family and not just a DJ. He was on the dance floor showing us the Cupid shuffle and even sang a little of the Fox song with the kids. The most important part was that we sent him songs from Africa and he went out of his way to find more songs in the same genre to play and really gave the party life. He was the catalyst to our reception and it wouldn’t have been as easy or interactive without him. I would recommend him to any event not just weddings but any get together where you want a fun stress free time with friends or loved ones. Thank you so much Greg you are the best. 5+ stars all the way you are exceptional.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Amber-Starr · Married on 05/06/2018

Greg Steel was amazing, we thought we had all our bases covered and even when we slipped up, Greg was a god sent and there to make our wedding seamless!! We we so grateful!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Kip · Married on 04/28/2018

Planning our wedding was very stressful until we linked up with Dj Greg Steele. We could tell that he had a great deal of experience as he guided us through the wedding agenda. The wedding was seamless with his impeccable timing, creativity, and humor. We now have a go to DJ for all of our future events and celebrations. Thank you from Kip and Lara!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Debra · Married on 04/14/2018

Las Vegas DJs created a fun, laid back environment, just as we had planned. Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Vanessa · Married on 02/18/2018

Great energy, flexible and great music!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 01/20/2018

Greg Steele is amazing!! If I could give a 1000 star rating, I would. He was very funny, and was very good at communicating when and where things were going to happen. Which my venue staff was too busy and most of the time, non-existent!! We had a very small wedding, but everyone was getting up and dancing, having a grand time. Which you can only dream about on your wedding day. It made my day when he danced with on of our groomsmen, who had a bit too much to drink!! I also really appreciated the fact of being across the country, he made sure to call a few times, and that made our minds at ease so much! It's hard to trust someone you cannot meet face to face, but I cannot have chose a better dj!

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • TaniGeoff

Tani · Married on 12/31/2017

Dj Greg is AWESOME!! We planned our wedding on new year's eve in vegas.
    Any bride will tell you that destination weddings are a HUGE challenge.
    But Greg was super responsive, always willing to help and go out of his way for us, making the destination wedding less of a challenge. He found us other vendors, even negotiated prices for us. He was so professional and caring. he would call us through out the entire wedding planning process to check in. He was worried about new years eve traffic, so he even came in the day early (on dec 30th) to set up during our rehearsal dinner, so there would be absolutely no potential issues with late set up.
    With an industry where many DJ's lack professionalism, finding a considerate DJ is godsend. Very seldom will someone go out of their way to that extent. He also did lights for us, and the
    whole place looked AMAZING. He did our announcements and got the crowd involved. When we were first announced into the reception, he did such a good job that people
    actually started coming into the dance floor immediately after. We started the whole evening with a huge unplanned dance off (everyone forgot about food and open bar), because the music was sooo good and we were having such a blast. Multiple of my guests told me that this is the best and most fun wedding they ever attended, and they have never seen any wedding start off with an open dance floor. We had SUCH a good time. He even stayed a bit later because we just kept dancing and no one was ready to call it quits. Thank you again DJ!! Our wedding was perfect!!

Sent on 01/02/2018