Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 60
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits

Hi! I’m Kristen, the owner and photographer behind Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits. I photograph love of all kinds in Las Vegas and destinations everywhere. My style is timeless and relaxed, yet polished. I am absolutely passionate about preserving your memories through your images, and with my natural posing and editing style, you’ll continue to love them for all the years to come. While I’m always striving to capture the candid laughs and tears of a couple or family, I also give my couples plenty of guidance and direction to help them feel at ease.

Kristen Marie Wedding Collections are carefully crafted to provide you with everything you want on your wedding day, and they are customizable to fit your specific needs. Your full-day wedding photography investment starts at $3450. Elopement packages are also available.

OUR FULL-DAY WEDDING COLLECTIONS INCLUDE:
two photographers • digital edited images on a flash drive • engagement session • large albums and parent albums • guestbook featuring your engagement session images • online gallery • pre-wedding planning meeting • slideshow of wedding images

In 2009 I started my first photography business, KMH Photography, and truly found my calling as a hopeless romantic creating joyous, real memories for couples and families. After ten successful years, I decided it was time to shake things up and rebranded to Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits. I would genuinely love the chance to craft your wedding memories!

Follow Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits on

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits 5
Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits 6
Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits 7

Janelle · Getting married on 05/05/2019

My experience with Kristen was amazing overall! It was my first time taking official pictures of any kind, and I am so happy that I decided to go with KMH Photography for my engagement photos. Kristen ran our photoshoot smoothly and kept us feeling comfortable enough to act naturally. We had so much fun that the three of us just laughed throughout the entire session. The best thing about the final results is that Kristen was able to shoot moments that portray our true personalities. I didn't want our pictures to look too "posed", so I'm extremely happy how natural all of our pictures came out. She captured a large variety of shots, ranging from romantic to very silly pictures. We gave her some samples of what we wanted, and she was able to capture them all. In addition, Kristen responded promptly throughout the whole process from setting up an appointment to delivering the final pictures. I definitely recommend future brides and anyone looking to capture the real moments of your life to choose KMH Photography for your services. She is definitely worth the price and time to invest in! If you don't believe me, then check out her blog to see for yourself!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Janelle! I had so much fun with you guys!

Erica · Married on 06/24/2018

Kristen is the best!

I could not have been more happier with our choice of KMH photography! If it was not for Kristen and her team working so hard to capture every moment as well as leading all of our vendors throughout the day, things could have gotten hectic. She was not overbearing or pushy at all and listened and responded to everything with such care and professionalism, while knowing she had a job to do. She was so focused, and it wasn't until I got the photo album back that I saw what she was so focused on. The pictures were more beautiful than I expected and the albums we ordered were stunning! She was also really good with follow up and even after the wedding made you feel like her number one client. Kristen's professionalism is second to none and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits 8

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Erica, this is such an amazing review and it made my day! Thanks so much and congrats to you and Larry!

Allissa Savoy · Married on 06/16/2018

Phemonimal

KMH Photography is AMAZING and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits 9
    Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits 10
    Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits 11
    Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits 12
    Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits 13

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Sin City Photo Booths
    Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

We love working with KMH Photography. We highly recommend.

• Elegantvegasweddings
    Elegantvegasweddings Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with KMH so many times, it proves the talented good professionals are always busy. This is proven in their unobtrusive ceremony performance and end result.

• Livinh Events
    Livinh Events Wedding DJs

Kristen and KMH photography are just absolutely wonderful to work with. I've seen their work on a few of my clients and just in general totally love the shots they take of their couples. She's got a great photographer's eye and always catches both the bride and groom in their best light and angle. As a business owner, completely personable and just a sweet heart in the industry.

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada, 89139 See on map