Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,450 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,450 Most Popular Price

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits photographs love of all kinds in Las Vegas and destinations everywhere. Our style is timeless and relaxed, yet polished. We are absolutely passionate about preserving your memories through your images, and with a natural posing and editing style, you’ll continue to love them for all the years to come. While I’m always striving to capture the candid laughs and tears of a couple or family, I also give my couples plenty of guidance and direction to help them feel at ease.

WEDDING PACKAGES

My packages are carefully crafted to provide you with everything you want on your wedding day, and they are customizable to fit your specific needs.Your investment starts at $3450. Wedding Collections include:

• two photographers
  • digital edited images on a flash drive
  • engagement session
  • large albums and parent albums
  • guestbook featuring your engagement session images
  • online gallery
  • pre-wedding planning meeting
  • slideshow of wedding images

I also have elopement packages if you're planning a smaller wedding day or micro-ceremony! Whether you're getting married on the Strip, at a country club in Summerlin, on the water at Lake Las Vegas, at a locals' resort in Green Valley, at a golf course in Henderson, or eloping in the desert, I would genuinely love the chance to craft your memories!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,450

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Christine Married on 05/02/2022

The easiest decision you will make

We organized our wedding in February on relatively short notice and are *so happy* with our decision to hire Kristen as our photographer. We honestly did not look any further after meeting her because not only are her photographs stellar, but Kristen is organized, easy-going, and super kind.

Because Kristen grew up in Las Vegas, she has incredibly valuable insights on the venues and vendors in the area, and this made her stand out completely from the other photographers. Having just moved to the area we were happy for her suggestions (including our makeup artist, the venue for our engagement photos, etc.) and ended up not only with amazing photographs, but amazing Las Vegas experiences.

Having Kristen and her husband at our wedding was like having a pair of really good friends with us from the beginning to the end. Kristen was especially great at accommodating all of our extra family that jumped in for our formal photographs. Looking back at our photos, they were able to catch some great shots of the night that I don’t even remember because of how quickly the day went by.

We would not hesitate to hire Kristen again! Right now you have a million details to work out for your wedding, let this be the easiest decision you make.

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Christine, you are so incredibly sweet and it makes me so happy that loved your wedding experience! Best of luck to you and Nick!
    Brittany N. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing!! Would absolutely recommend :)

Kristen was absolutely amazing to work with. We aren’t naturally photogenic people but she knew how to pose us and tell us what to do the whole time. You feel like you’ve known her forever. We would recommend her to anyone and will definitely use her in the future :)

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! I disagree - you guys are totally naturally photogenic! :) Thanks again for your kind words!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany M. Married on 04/18/2022

Outstanding!

Kristen was an absolute joy to work with! She captured the most beautiful moments on our wedding day and her photos came out wonderfully. She was so friendly and professional throughout the whole wedding planning process. From the beginning, she was responsive, prepared, and always had a great attitude. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer capable of capturing those special moments that make you tear up when you look back on your wedding day. We couldn't be happier with our photos!

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! I loved getting to know you and Josh and being a part of your intimate wedding day! XO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kristen Solis
Kristen Solis
Owner + Photographer

Hi! I’m Kristen, the owner and camera behind Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits. That bearded fella with his arms wrapped around me is my husband Anthony, who makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. In 2009 I started my first photography business, KMH Photography, and truly found my calling as a hopeless romantic creating joyous, real memories for couples and families. After ten successful years, I decided it was time to shake things up and rebranded to Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits. I would genuinely love the chance to craft your memories!

Sin City Photo Booths Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

We love working with KMH Photography. We highly recommend.

Elegantvegasweddings Elegantvegasweddings Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with KMH so many times, it proves the talented good professionals are always busy. This is proven in their unobtrusive ceremony performance and end result.

Livinh Events Livinh Events Wedding DJs

Kristen and KMH photography are just absolutely wonderful to work with. I've seen their work on a few of my clients and just in general totally love the shots they take of their couples. She's got a great photographer's eye and always catches both the bride and groom in their best light and angle. As a business owner, completely personable and just a sweet heart in the industry.

Las Vegas, NV, 89139
Location of (Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits)

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits include in the starting price?

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits include in their most popular wedding package?

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits offer?

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits offer?

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits offer for wedding events?

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding