Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Reviews

70 | Las Vegas, NV

70 Reviews for Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits

Christine G · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The easiest decision you will make

We organized our wedding in February on relatively short notice and are *so happy* with our decision to hire Kristen as our photographer. We honestly did not look any further after meeting her because not only are her photographs stellar, but Kristen is organized, easy-going, and super kind.

Because Kristen grew up in Las Vegas, she has incredibly valuable insights on the venues and vendors in the area, and this made her stand out completely from the other photographers. Having just moved to the area we were happy for her suggestions (including our makeup artist, the venue for our engagement photos, etc.) and ended up not only with amazing photographs, but amazing Las Vegas experiences.

Having Kristen and her husband at our wedding was like having a pair of really good friends with us from the beginning to the end. Kristen was especially great at accommodating all of our extra family that jumped in for our formal photographs. Looking back at our photos, they were able to catch some great shots of the night that I don’t even remember because of how quickly the day went by.

We would not hesitate to hire Kristen again! Right now you have a million details to work out for your wedding, let this be the easiest decision you make.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Christine, you are so incredibly sweet and it makes me so happy that loved your wedding experience! Best of luck to you and Nick!

J B · Getting married on 04/05/2022

Creative, Professional and Flexible Photographer

Kristen was excellent in her communication, punctuality, creativity and flexibility. On a whim, my wife (then fiancé) and I wanted to do a small wedding despite pandemic cancellations. We managed to find Kristen's contact information and reached out within 48 hours of our event. She was very responsive and supportive. She met us at the location and time planned and was very helpful in making our impromptu wedding a success.

Looking back, my wife has said on multiple occasions, that getting Kristen was the second best decision of the day (the best was saying yes to getting married). She would have regretted not getting a professional photographer for the occasion, and Kristen made the memories last.

We have been extremely happy with the outcome of the images and sentiment captured. They are a representation of us and the special day we shared. If I had the opportunity, I would definitely recommend Kristen and her services or use them myself again.

Sent on 09/05/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Joshua! It was my pleasure to be part of your and Maureen's elopement in Las Vegas!

Anat N · Getting married on 02/04/2021

We LOVE Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits!

Kristen is a rockstar, a sweetheart and a real pro! We really enjoyed working with her, and absolutely LOVE our wedding photos! So happy we got Kristen as our wedding photographer. It was the best choice we could make for our special day!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

You guys are seriously the sweetest! Thank you for your review Anat & Idan! Hope you can love those memories forever. :)
  • Chee

Chee Lim · Getting married on 02/03/2021

10 out of 10 would definitely recommend!

From start to finish, Kristen was undeniably amazing! Despite being as busy as she is, she always found time to respond to our texts/emails in a timely fashion and even preemptively contacted us regarding important details/events. Unfortunately, we had to change our wedding date and Kristen was super flexible and helpful with that as well. Photographs were absolutely gorgeous and we were extremely happy with our decision with choosing Kristen. Exceptional professionalism and service from an extraordinary person, would definitely recommend Kristen to anyone for their photographic needs!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review Chee! You and Carlie are heroes! It was my pleasure to photograph your big day.

Alexandra Kruse · Married on 11/07/2020

The best, timeless wedding photos!

Kristen took the engagement pictures and wedding pictures for me and my husband! We picked Kristen because she met every box that my husband and I were looking for when it come to our wedding photographer. We loved how bright and vibrant her pictures look. They are truly timeless! Not only are her pictures amazing but she is amazing to work with! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable while we were taking our engagements and wedding pictures! We were so thrilled when we got our wedding pictures back that we cannot stop looking at them! We can't wait to have Kristen take more pictures for us in the future!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Ally & Bobby! You guys were truly a joy to photograph and I so admire how you rolled with the punches throughout 2020 and still made your wedding day so memorable. Congrats!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/26/2020

Top-Notch Wedding Photography

We hired Kristen to shoot our September 2020 wedding and were SO lucky to work with her. She brings a level of professionalism and enthusiasm to her photography that is truly top notch. Kristen was incredibly flexible when it came to postponing our engagement shoot and scaling down our wedding day plans due to Covid. She communicated with us throughout the entire wedding planning process to provide guidance on timelines and preparation. And best of all, she brings a great energy to her shoots and her photography is stunning. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the Las Vegas area.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Molly! So honored to work with you and Brian on your big day. Wishing you guys many years of happiness!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Hook · Married on 03/10/2020

Excellent Photographer!

Stop, no need to keep looking for a Wedding photographer cause Kristen is your girl! I can't express enough how much we love of all the images I received from Kristen, including the engagement shoot. My husbands remark was "WOW, she did an incredible job!!" Kristen has the BEST personality, is very easy going, and gives great direction on poses to capture the love of you and your partner. She even accommodated my request of coming to our home and photographing us and our cats!!! Her images are bright, vibrant, timeless and her turn around is quite fast!! Trust me when I tell you, you will be happy to have chosen her for your special day or frankly any special occasion. We love her!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Stefanie! You are beautiful inside and out and I was so lucky to get to know you and Jason. :) Congrats!

Sara Sidlosky · Married on 02/27/2020

Professional, Fun, and Prompt

When my fiancé and I decided we wanted to elope in Las Vegas, the first thing we started to look for was a photographer. After reviewing the top photographers on different wedding sites, we were set on hiring Kristen as our wedding photographer.

I was somewhat nervous about getting pictures professionally taken because I had never done it before (we didn’t even do engagement photos). Luckily, Kristen was extremely professional and made the whole process really fun and easy, and made all of my nerves subside.

Kristen was able to provide some teaser photos to us the following morning, and was able to do a very quick turn around on all of the photos in about 2 weeks. The quality of the photos turned out excellent and they were exactly as we expected based on what we saw from her portfolio.

Something I did not realize when we first started planning our wedding was that most hotels on the strip “force” you to use their photography company if you do not also have your reception at their property. We got married at the Bellagio (no reception, obviously, because we eloped) and we were able to negotiate with them to allow Kristen on site. If you are looking into one of these hotels for your ceremony, and having Kristen as your photographer is important to you, let the venue know and they should be happy to accommodate you for a small fee.

Bottom line, Kristen is great and if you are thinking about booking her, you should do it!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! I'm so happy they allowed you to bring your own photographer. It was my pleasure to be part of your big day! Happy ever after!
  • Heather

Heather Martinez · Married on 11/24/2019

Kristen Marie Wedding + Portraits

Kristen Marie Wedding + Portraits was PHENOMENAL! Well worth every penny. My husband hates pictures normally and she was able to bring out the best in both of us and made us feel so comfortable. I couldn’t find any picture that I didn’t LOVE. My guests complimented Kristen and Loved the pictures!!! I feel like she captured every special moment... brought me to tears. Thank you Kristen! Best day of my life and I have it to look at over and over again!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

You are so sweet Heather! We absolutely loved photographing you and Carlos and making some special memories for you two. You guys made 2019 amazing for us too! XO
  • Ashley

Ashley Nahin · Married on 10/27/2019

Best decision ever 😍

I have loved working with Kristen! She is so fun and I am so thankful that we had her to capture our special day. Since first photographing with her during our engagement shoot, she made my husband and I comfortable being in front of the camera, which was huge for us! She made all of the posing effortless and the results were absolutely stunning! I couldn’t have been happier. Kristen really got to know us and what we liked, and that showed. She brought out our silly and romantic side!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was my pleasure to work with you and Nathan! Couldn't ask for a better couple to photograph and get to know over the course of 2019! XO

Corrin Sullivan · Married on 08/24/2019

INCREDIBLE Photographer & Person

Honestly, look no further. Kristen is incredibly talented and detail-oriented. Along with capturing all the details of our wedding, she delivered breathtaking photos of our families, fun photos of our friends, and overall made all of our guests look stunning and captured the essence and genuine emotion of the day. She was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process, straightforward about time and pricing, and happy to accommodate our preferences and requests. She also gave me great advice about my wedding, was totally reliable, fun to be around, and capable of managing our large families and guests and kept everything relaxed and running on-time. (She was also the very first person to arrive on the wedding day, even though she had scoped and planned the layout of photography weeks before. Amazing.) She charmed my parents and friends, which is not an easy task! We love our wedding photos and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kristen! Hire her. You'll be in great hands.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

You are so kind Corrin! I was overjoyed to be a part of your intimate wedding day. Thank you so much!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Kirwen · Married on 06/30/2019

Best decision

We found this perfect photographer for our quick elopement to Vegas and outstanding would be an understatement! She guided us through what we thought would be an awkward silent photo session into one of the coolest and most memorable experiences of our ceremony. She is a true professional in every sense! The images she captured of our day and our families is something truly special and absolutely priceless. BOOK HER NOW.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! I loved being a part of your and Felcia's big day! You guys were such a pleasure to photograph.
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 05/05/2019

My experience with Kristen was amazing overall! It was my first time taking official pictures of any kind, and I am so happy that I decided to go with KMH Photography for my engagement photos. Kristen ran our photoshoot smoothly and kept us feeling comfortable enough to act naturally. We had so much fun that the three of us just laughed throughout the entire session. The best thing about the final results is that Kristen was able to shoot moments that portray our true personalities. I didn't want our pictures to look too "posed", so I'm extremely happy how natural all of our pictures came out. She captured a large variety of shots, ranging from romantic to very silly pictures. We gave her some samples of what we wanted, and she was able to capture them all. In addition, Kristen responded promptly throughout the whole process from setting up an appointment to delivering the final pictures. I definitely recommend future brides and anyone looking to capture the real moments of your life to choose KMH Photography for your services. She is definitely worth the price and time to invest in! If you don't believe me, then check out her blog to see for yourself!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Janelle! I had so much fun with you guys!

Vilay Berkley · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfection

Kristin is amazing! She was professional, timely with responses and her work is outstanding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you Vilay, you are so kind and I'm so happy Anthony and I got to work with you and Sam on your big day!

Erin Braver · Married on 10/13/2018

Engagement and Wedding photos

Kristen and her husband were everything we could ask for in a wedding photographer. We ended up with her by winning a free engagement session at a wedding expo. We booked her the day of the shoot before even seeing the photos. We got there late because of traffic and spent some time hiding in a building from the rain. She stayed with us extra even though she could have cut us off at the original time to make sure we had everything we wanted. At the wedding they were kind a patient with us and our big family. We got sooo many compliments afterwards about how kind and sweet our photographers were. We love our engagement and wedding photos more than I ever expected to. She captured the day perfectly. We will be using her for our upcoming maternity photos as well!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

You are the sweetest Erin! I'm so excited for you and Kelly and can't wait to be part of your future memories as well! :)

Erica · Married on 06/24/2018

Kristen is the best!

I could not have been more happier with our choice of KMH photography! If it was not for Kristen and her team working so hard to capture every moment as well as leading all of our vendors throughout the day, things could have gotten hectic. She was not overbearing or pushy at all and listened and responded to everything with such care and professionalism, while knowing she had a job to do. She was so focused, and it wasn't until I got the photo album back that I saw what she was so focused on. The pictures were more beautiful than I expected and the albums we ordered were stunning! She was also really good with follow up and even after the wedding made you feel like her number one client. Kristen's professionalism is second to none and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Erica, this is such an amazing review and it made my day! Thanks so much and congrats to you and Larry!

Allissa Savoy · Married on 06/16/2018

Phemonimal

KMH Photography is AMAZING and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/17/2018

DANIELLE · Married on 06/16/2018

Flawless and stress free

LOVE LOVE LOVE my wedding images!!! Kristen did an amazing job and I cannot recommend her more!! I traveled to Las Vegas from St. Louis, MO and she was more than accommodating! She made me feel so at ease having never met her before my wedding day. She was always quick to respond to my emails and had great ideas for our shoot. My entire wedding party raved about her and how quick she was able to work (it was hot hot hot!) all while staying professional and producing GORGEOUS images. I cannot stress this enough, if you are looking for the perfect photographer contact Kristen!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Oh my goodness Danielle, you are too kind! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your lovely words! You and your wedding party were a pleasure to photograph! :)

Mary · Married on 03/16/2018

I loved working with KMH Photography! Not only did Kristen offer the best value of the five photographers I contacted, but she exceeded my expectations! My husband and I shared with Kristen our preferences for our photos- "natural" poses, nothing dramatic- and she totally understood what we were trying to achieve. She instructed us through all the pictures- we needed all the help we could get!!- and I am so thrilled with the way our pictures turned out. To top it all off, she sent us a few pictures to share the day after our wedding and had all the pictures ready within one week. Amazing! I highly recommend Kristen and KMH Photography!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! You are so kind and I loved photographing your elopement!

Jessica Reid · Married on 12/27/2017

KMH Photography is the best!! We are so happy with our wedding photos! Kristen is very organized and helped schedule out the day so everything had a good flow. I would recommend her to anyone looking to capture a big event. The number one thing that led us to them was the ability to get photos done without it being some sort of package that included things we didn't want. We got over 1000 photos and a release form to print our own photos later. Now for the hard part... choosing only a few photos to blow up for the house walls! There are easily 50 photos I want to see up in my home!! Thanks again KMH Photography!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Jess! :)

Gianna · Married on 12/08/2017

I used KMH photography for my November wedding and everything was perfect! Kristin was so amazing from the beginning. She met with us the week before the wedding to go over shot lists and get to know us a little and we were just so comfortable with her. She was very familiar with our venue and was able to easily direct us on all the best shooting locations on the day of. I was ecstatic when only 4 days after the wedding she sent us teaser photos and they captured the day perfectly. If you are looking for a no stress wedding day and absolutely beautiful pictures, KMH is the way to go.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Kristen is an amazing photographer to work with and I cannot recommend her highly enough. My husband and I knew we wanted more candid and "real" moments captured for our wedding and with KMH we found it.

From the first meeting, to the engagement session (where she worked with our two energetic 45 lb Australian Shepherd dogs), to the wedding (she captured so many little details for our big day) and everything in between, Kristen was incredible the whole way through. Our pictures came out absolutely perfect and there were so many real moments captured. I know we will be looking back on all these memories and will be able to relive them over and over again.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Julia · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristen and her team at KMH are fantastic! They totally captured the look and feel we were going for for the day. You can see our photos that Kristen perfected here: https://www.loveandlavender.com/2018/02/las-vegas-strip-rooftop-wedding/

She was such a pleasure to work with and really made the day so smooth!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Thank you so much Julia!

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristen is amazing!!! She did our engagement shoot while my fiancé and I were visiting Las Vegas. I booked her a few months prior to our trip, and her responsiveness to all of my emails was impeccable. She answered every question that I had and gave me some great advice throughout the process. She was also so much fun, and made us feel so comfortable during the shoot. We had a blast with her....and did I mention that the photos are absolutely fabulous?!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thanks Anna! I had so much fun with you two. You are a dream to photograph!

Kara · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing.....Perfect.....We can not express how elated we are with Kristen and KMH photography. We came in from out of state and planned everything off of our wedding planner and venues’ recommendations and I am so thankful that I did. Kristen made the whole experience painless and stressfree. Not only did we love her but everyone at our wedding said how great she was. Everyone had great things to say about her. I can’t believe how lucky we were to find her and have her capture our perfect day. To top it all off the pictures came out amazing!! From start to finish the best experience and most satisfied I have ever been with a vendor and I would high recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Kara, you are SO kind! Thank you for these wonderful words!