Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Reviews

64 | Las Vegas, NV

64 Reviews for Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits

Anat N · Getting married on 02/04/2021

We LOVE Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits!

Kristen is a rockstar, a sweetheart and a real pro! We really enjoyed working with her, and absolutely LOVE our wedding photos! So happy we got Kristen as our wedding photographer. It was the best choice we could make for our special day!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

You guys are seriously the sweetest! Thank you for your review Anat & Idan! Hope you can love those memories forever. :)

Sara Sidlosky · Married on 02/27/2020

Professional, Fun, and Prompt

When my fiancé and I decided we wanted to elope in Las Vegas, the first thing we started to look for was a photographer. After reviewing the top photographers on different wedding sites, we were set on hiring Kristen as our wedding photographer.

I was somewhat nervous about getting pictures professionally taken because I had never done it before (we didn’t even do engagement photos). Luckily, Kristen was extremely professional and made the whole process really fun and easy, and made all of my nerves subside.

Kristen was able to provide some teaser photos to us the following morning, and was able to do a very quick turn around on all of the photos in about 2 weeks. The quality of the photos turned out excellent and they were exactly as we expected based on what we saw from her portfolio.

Something I did not realize when we first started planning our wedding was that most hotels on the strip “force” you to use their photography company if you do not also have your reception at their property. We got married at the Bellagio (no reception, obviously, because we eloped) and we were able to negotiate with them to allow Kristen on site. If you are looking into one of these hotels for your ceremony, and having Kristen as your photographer is important to you, let the venue know and they should be happy to accommodate you for a small fee.

Bottom line, Kristen is great and if you are thinking about booking her, you should do it!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! I'm so happy they allowed you to bring your own photographer. It was my pleasure to be part of your big day! Happy ever after!
  • Heather

Heather Martinez · Married on 11/24/2019

Kristen Marie Wedding + Portraits

Kristen Marie Wedding + Portraits was PHENOMENAL! Well worth every penny. My husband hates pictures normally and she was able to bring out the best in both of us and made us feel so comfortable. I couldn’t find any picture that I didn’t LOVE. My guests complimented Kristen and Loved the pictures!!! I feel like she captured every special moment... brought me to tears. Thank you Kristen! Best day of my life and I have it to look at over and over again!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

You are so sweet Heather! We absolutely loved photographing you and Carlos and making some special memories for you two. You guys made 2019 amazing for us too! XO
  • Ashley

Ashley Nahin · Married on 10/27/2019

Best decision ever 😍

I have loved working with Kristen! She is so fun and I am so thankful that we had her to capture our special day. Since first photographing with her during our engagement shoot, she made my husband and I comfortable being in front of the camera, which was huge for us! She made all of the posing effortless and the results were absolutely stunning! I couldn’t have been happier. Kristen really got to know us and what we liked, and that showed. She brought out our silly and romantic side!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was my pleasure to work with you and Nathan! Couldn't ask for a better couple to photograph and get to know over the course of 2019! XO

Corrin Sullivan · Married on 08/24/2019

INCREDIBLE Photographer & Person

Honestly, look no further. Kristen is incredibly talented and detail-oriented. Along with capturing all the details of our wedding, she delivered breathtaking photos of our families, fun photos of our friends, and overall made all of our guests look stunning and captured the essence and genuine emotion of the day. She was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process, straightforward about time and pricing, and happy to accommodate our preferences and requests. She also gave me great advice about my wedding, was totally reliable, fun to be around, and capable of managing our large families and guests and kept everything relaxed and running on-time. (She was also the very first person to arrive on the wedding day, even though she had scoped and planned the layout of photography weeks before. Amazing.) She charmed my parents and friends, which is not an easy task! We love our wedding photos and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kristen! Hire her. You'll be in great hands.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

You are so kind Corrin! I was overjoyed to be a part of your intimate wedding day. Thank you so much!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Kirwen · Married on 06/30/2019

Best decision

We found this perfect photographer for our quick elopement to Vegas and outstanding would be an understatement! She guided us through what we thought would be an awkward silent photo session into one of the coolest and most memorable experiences of our ceremony. She is a true professional in every sense! The images she captured of our day and our families is something truly special and absolutely priceless. BOOK HER NOW.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! I loved being a part of your and Felcia's big day! You guys were such a pleasure to photograph.
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 05/05/2019

My experience with Kristen was amazing overall! It was my first time taking official pictures of any kind, and I am so happy that I decided to go with KMH Photography for my engagement photos. Kristen ran our photoshoot smoothly and kept us feeling comfortable enough to act naturally. We had so much fun that the three of us just laughed throughout the entire session. The best thing about the final results is that Kristen was able to shoot moments that portray our true personalities. I didn't want our pictures to look too "posed", so I'm extremely happy how natural all of our pictures came out. She captured a large variety of shots, ranging from romantic to very silly pictures. We gave her some samples of what we wanted, and she was able to capture them all. In addition, Kristen responded promptly throughout the whole process from setting up an appointment to delivering the final pictures. I definitely recommend future brides and anyone looking to capture the real moments of your life to choose KMH Photography for your services. She is definitely worth the price and time to invest in! If you don't believe me, then check out her blog to see for yourself!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Janelle! I had so much fun with you guys!

Vilay Berkley · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfection

Kristin is amazing! She was professional, timely with responses and her work is outstanding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you Vilay, you are so kind and I'm so happy Anthony and I got to work with you and Sam on your big day!

Erin Braver · Married on 10/13/2018

Engagement and Wedding photos

Kristen and her husband were everything we could ask for in a wedding photographer. We ended up with her by winning a free engagement session at a wedding expo. We booked her the day of the shoot before even seeing the photos. We got there late because of traffic and spent some time hiding in a building from the rain. She stayed with us extra even though she could have cut us off at the original time to make sure we had everything we wanted. At the wedding they were kind a patient with us and our big family. We got sooo many compliments afterwards about how kind and sweet our photographers were. We love our engagement and wedding photos more than I ever expected to. She captured the day perfectly. We will be using her for our upcoming maternity photos as well!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

You are the sweetest Erin! I'm so excited for you and Kelly and can't wait to be part of your future memories as well! :)

Erica · Married on 06/24/2018

Kristen is the best!

I could not have been more happier with our choice of KMH photography! If it was not for Kristen and her team working so hard to capture every moment as well as leading all of our vendors throughout the day, things could have gotten hectic. She was not overbearing or pushy at all and listened and responded to everything with such care and professionalism, while knowing she had a job to do. She was so focused, and it wasn't until I got the photo album back that I saw what she was so focused on. The pictures were more beautiful than I expected and the albums we ordered were stunning! She was also really good with follow up and even after the wedding made you feel like her number one client. Kristen's professionalism is second to none and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Erica, this is such an amazing review and it made my day! Thanks so much and congrats to you and Larry!

Allissa Savoy · Married on 06/16/2018

Phemonimal

KMH Photography is AMAZING and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/17/2018

DANIELLE · Married on 06/16/2018

Flawless and stress free

LOVE LOVE LOVE my wedding images!!! Kristen did an amazing job and I cannot recommend her more!! I traveled to Las Vegas from St. Louis, MO and she was more than accommodating! She made me feel so at ease having never met her before my wedding day. She was always quick to respond to my emails and had great ideas for our shoot. My entire wedding party raved about her and how quick she was able to work (it was hot hot hot!) all while staying professional and producing GORGEOUS images. I cannot stress this enough, if you are looking for the perfect photographer contact Kristen!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Oh my goodness Danielle, you are too kind! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your lovely words! You and your wedding party were a pleasure to photograph! :)

Mary · Married on 03/16/2018

I loved working with KMH Photography! Not only did Kristen offer the best value of the five photographers I contacted, but she exceeded my expectations! My husband and I shared with Kristen our preferences for our photos- "natural" poses, nothing dramatic- and she totally understood what we were trying to achieve. She instructed us through all the pictures- we needed all the help we could get!!- and I am so thrilled with the way our pictures turned out. To top it all off, she sent us a few pictures to share the day after our wedding and had all the pictures ready within one week. Amazing! I highly recommend Kristen and KMH Photography!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! You are so kind and I loved photographing your elopement!

Jessica Reid · Married on 12/27/2017

KMH Photography is the best!! We are so happy with our wedding photos! Kristen is very organized and helped schedule out the day so everything had a good flow. I would recommend her to anyone looking to capture a big event. The number one thing that led us to them was the ability to get photos done without it being some sort of package that included things we didn't want. We got over 1000 photos and a release form to print our own photos later. Now for the hard part... choosing only a few photos to blow up for the house walls! There are easily 50 photos I want to see up in my home!! Thanks again KMH Photography!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Jess! :)

Gianna · Married on 12/08/2017

I used KMH photography for my November wedding and everything was perfect! Kristin was so amazing from the beginning. She met with us the week before the wedding to go over shot lists and get to know us a little and we were just so comfortable with her. She was very familiar with our venue and was able to easily direct us on all the best shooting locations on the day of. I was ecstatic when only 4 days after the wedding she sent us teaser photos and they captured the day perfectly. If you are looking for a no stress wedding day and absolutely beautiful pictures, KMH is the way to go.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Kristen is an amazing photographer to work with and I cannot recommend her highly enough. My husband and I knew we wanted more candid and "real" moments captured for our wedding and with KMH we found it.

From the first meeting, to the engagement session (where she worked with our two energetic 45 lb Australian Shepherd dogs), to the wedding (she captured so many little details for our big day) and everything in between, Kristen was incredible the whole way through. Our pictures came out absolutely perfect and there were so many real moments captured. I know we will be looking back on all these memories and will be able to relive them over and over again.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Julia · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristen and her team at KMH are fantastic! They totally captured the look and feel we were going for for the day. You can see our photos that Kristen perfected here: https://www.loveandlavender.com/2018/02/las-vegas-strip-rooftop-wedding/

She was such a pleasure to work with and really made the day so smooth!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Thank you so much Julia!

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristen is amazing!!! She did our engagement shoot while my fiancé and I were visiting Las Vegas. I booked her a few months prior to our trip, and her responsiveness to all of my emails was impeccable. She answered every question that I had and gave me some great advice throughout the process. She was also so much fun, and made us feel so comfortable during the shoot. We had a blast with her....and did I mention that the photos are absolutely fabulous?!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thanks Anna! I had so much fun with you two. You are a dream to photograph!

Kara · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing.....Perfect.....We can not express how elated we are with Kristen and KMH photography. We came in from out of state and planned everything off of our wedding planner and venues’ recommendations and I am so thankful that I did. Kristen made the whole experience painless and stressfree. Not only did we love her but everyone at our wedding said how great she was. Everyone had great things to say about her. I can’t believe how lucky we were to find her and have her capture our perfect day. To top it all off the pictures came out amazing!! From start to finish the best experience and most satisfied I have ever been with a vendor and I would high recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Kara, you are SO kind! Thank you for these wonderful words!

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier in our decision to chose KMH Photography as our wedding photographer. We did our engagement shoot with Kristen as well so from the start she made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera - something we both initially feared. We're grateful for her ability to have captured such timeless images that weren't over-edited with filters. We'll enjoy them forever!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! :)

Michelle · Married on 10/05/2017

What an amazing photographer! We met Kristen at the Bridal Show, she was so personable and sweet, as well as, highly recommended from our wedding coordinator. My husband and I knew right away she was perfect to capture our wedding moments. So far we have only seen our wedding teasers and they are amazing! We have had so many compliments on them and can't wait to see the rest! Thank you Kristen and Anthony for capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits's reply:

Thank you so, so much Michelle! Such kind words. Your wedding is next in the editing queue, so I'll be in touch next week with all the photos! :)

Heather · Married on 09/15/2017

Kristen is amazing and beyond talented. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants amazing photos. She is sweet and very easy to work, she listened to all of our ideas.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

We did extensive research on different photographers and could not have been happier with Kristen. From our first phone call and in-person meeting to the wedding day and album creation, Kristen has been an all star. She has needed very little guidance from us and has created masterful work.

Kristen's photos are incredible. She has an eye for great shots, proper arrangements of people, and a modern yet timeless style that my wife and I love. As a person, Kristen is friendly, reliable and true to her word. She was the only wedding vendor that we never had to worry about whatsoever, which was invaluable when planning a Las Vegas wedding from out of state.

On our wedding day, Kristen was professional, but also warm and well-received by our guests. She was effective at capturing every moment without being intrusive. Choosing KMH was one of the best decisions we made and the resulting photos, album, and slideshow go beyond anything we could have hoped for. Wedding planning is hard (I don't miss it at all), but if you want one easy decision for your wedding, Kristen is it.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Alison · Married on 08/19/2017

I don't have enough good things to say about Kristen and KMH! First of all, she is the sweetest person you'll ever meet and you can tell how much she cares about making your day PERFECT, from your first conversion with her to shooting the last dance of the night! From the very beginning, she had such wonderful communication while helping us determine the perfect package and wedding day schedule to suit our vision for our big day. She also had the best recommendations for other vendors who all turned out to be just as wonderful as her! We are from out of state, so my husband and I met with her in person several days before our wedding and immediately knew that we wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else and that our wedding photos would be perfect! From the moment she arrived to our hotel to start shooting the getting ready photos, she quickly made friends with everyone in the room making everyone feel comfortable and at ease. She and her other photographer worked so hard the entire day ensuring they captured every sweet moment. She also kept the day running so smoothly - you can tell she really knows what she is doing! We even had our guests complimenting how sweet and wonderful she was!! When we got our photos back (in an EXTREMELY timely manner I might add), they blew us away. They were even better than we had ever imagined!! The day went by SO FAST and looking through all of our photos made every emotion rush back and we felt just like we were reliving it all over again. You will be SO grateful to have Kristen as your photographer - she is truly the best there is!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Brittney · Married on 06/24/2017

We used KMH photography for our wedding on June 24, 2017. They did a fantasic job working with our wedding party and brought in a wealth of expertise to efficently organize both of our families together for photos. During the wedding they did a very nice job not intruding on the ceremony and reception, but still catching all the best moments throughout the evening. They even took us outside for sunset photos that ended being some of our favorite photos of the day! I highly recommend Kristen and Anthony for any event that you may have!!

Sent on 09/10/2017