Makeup in the 702

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, Makeup in the 702 offers on-site wedding beauty services for couples in the greater Las Vegas area. Owner Meg Payne leads a team of excellent stylists, all of whom take delight in helping soon-to-be newlyweds to achieve their dream wedding aesthetics. Whatever your desired hair and makeup style, these professionals aim to give you a flawless look that accentuates your inner and outer beauty.

Makeup in the 702 will go above and beyond to ensure that you look and feel beautiful. Using top-quality products and a range of techniques, the team is willing to travel to your big day to perform on-site hair and makeup duties. Blowouts, extensions, texturing, and hair trials are just a few of the hairstyling services on offer. Available makeup services consist of airbrushing, contouring, fake lash application, and tattoo coverage.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

2,221 Reviews

• User198177
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I HIGHLY recommend Makeup in the 702 for your wedding makeup and hair!

Megan did an AMAZING job on my makeup! They came to my hotel room and had everything with them! At first I thought that the services were a little pricey, but once they handed me the mirror and I looked at myself-WOW WORTH EVERY CENT!!! I have never tried airbrush makeup or fake eyelashes (I have really deep set eyes) Megan put those eyelashes on me and for the first time in my life my eyes actually popped! I was also impressed by how well the airbrushed makeup looked-it was amazing-I was somewhat broke out, because like most brides, I was stressed prior to my wedding day and our Las Vegas vacation, but you could NOT TELL AT ALL once Megan worked her magic on me...I actually asked her if she would be willing to come to Michigan with me to redo my makeup for our Reception haha =D The makeup held up the entire day and night too as promised-we had a Las Vegas Strip Photo Tour, which involved several stops and LOTS of walking in a heavy wedding gown in 95 degree heat..the makeup didn't budge, I cried during the ceremony-the makeup looked FLAWLESS, and it literally did not come off until I TOOK IT OFF with makeup remover....PERFECT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

I asked Whitney (who did my hair) to please do the "Carrie Underwood" half up-half down look with curls/side swept bangs..she did a great job-looked JUST LIKE THE PICTURE! It stayed pretty well too...I wish I had a curling iron about 3 hours later cause half of my hair started to go straight, but I think overall it still looked amazing and I still got a TON of compliments and nobody but me noticed of course =D These girls know what they are doing!!! A+ VERY SATISFIED!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Ashley M. Getting married on 06/02/2023

Wedding hair and makeup

Sofia was amazing!! We did the hair and make up trial the Thursday before my wedding (Saturday). It was also the night of my bachelorette. Thursday night I received so many compliments on my hair and make up - it felt amazing! One thing I really loved was the foundation. I pull yellow sometimes and in the past professional artists did not take this into account and I would end up looking a sickly yellow. Sofia mixed shades together and it led to the PERFECT shade match. On Saturday, I decided I wanted to go with a different hair style than what I had originally thought I wanted and Sofia was happy to oblige. It ended of looking amazing. 10/10 recommend this company and Sofia!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Ashley you my lady are beautiful both inside and out- we loved helping all of you get ready to walk down the aisle. Cheers to all! XOXO Meg
  • illustration stars

Messina & Jeremy
33 photos 路 11/04/2017

Pricing

Green Valley Ranch Green Valley Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Very high quality work! They always make every video extra special for their couples and the quality of their videos and editing is second to none!

Rachel Silber's Makeup Artistry Rachel Silber's Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup in the 702 is one of the most dedicated makeup teams I've had the pleasure to work with. Meghan is so lovely and super professional. Her team is so talented and pleasant to have at your big day. I would recommend them to everyone getting married in Las Vegas.

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club Country Club Weddings

One of my two go to referrals for weddings and my brides always respond with positive feedback and a beautiful wedding day glow!! Highly recommended!!

Anthem Country Club
5.0 out of 5 rating , 100 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Serving all of Las Vegas Las Vegas, 89109
7023011912
Location of (Makeup in the 702)
Serving all of Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89109