This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2007

Located in vibrant Las Vegas, Nevada, Makeup in the 702 is an excellent mobile hair and wedding makeup artistry. Founded on the idea of enhancing natural beauty, this service exemplifies personalized care and perfection. Specializing in weddings, elopements, and red-carpet events, Makeup in the 702 boasts a diverse team adept at catering to various skin tones, styles, and individual preferences. Their team aimed to revolutionize bridal beauty experiences, and today, they are a beacon of expertise, guaranteeing a 15-hour water and transfer-resistant makeup promise. Their dedication transcends artistry, creating lasting memories for clients to feel their best on their most special days.

Makeup in the 702 presents an unparalleled suite of services tailored to meet diverse needs and preferences. Their mobile on-location services specialize in weddings, elopements, destination weddings, and red-carpet events. With expertise in customized bridal makeup and hairstyling, their skilled artists ensure a flawless and enduring look that complements individual styles. From simple to avant-garde, their team effortlessly adapts to every client's vision. Emphasizing communication and guidance, they aim to make every moment in their chair an opportunity for clients to exude confidence and authenticity

Frequently asked questions

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

2,486 Reviews
J
Julie C. Sent on 02/22/2024
5 out of 5 rating

If you鈥檙e looking for makeup/hair in Vegas, look no more!

I can鈥檛 recommend Makeup in the 702 enough! From the very beginning they made this stressed out long distant bride feel at ease. Planning a wedding from a different state is a difficult task, but they helped cross this off my to do list with no problem at all. Right at start, Meg was literally the sweetest person I have ever spoken to and answered any questions I had, and was available whenever one came up. Some of the places I reached out to had really complicated price lists and packages, but they made everything super simple making this a super easy decision for me! Very reasonable prices, and worth every penny. We had Emely as a make up artist and she was FABULOUS! Two of the three of us didn鈥檛 have inspirational photos before hand, but that didn鈥檛 stop her from making us look flawless. Freedom was our hairstylist and she was also FABULOUS! All three of our hairstyles came out better than we could even imagined. I wasn鈥檛 able to do a trial run before my wedding date due to scheduling, but that was no issue at all - everything went perfect the day of. I hope to never have to have another wedding, but if I ever need my hair and makeup done in Vegas again I will use them 1000%!
J
Janelle Sent on 12/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Great experience all around!

Meg's coordination, communication, and quick responses were great and made me feel confident that our day would go smoothly. Vienna was our stylist and she was so kind to me and made sure I looked and felt the way I wanted.
V
Victoria G. Sent on 03/25/2023

Wedding hair & makeup

I booked Makeup in the 702 for my wedding hair & makeup. They did a wonderful job and my hair & makeup was exactly what I asked for and wanted. I received so many compliments throughout the day! The makeup lasted all day and night and my curls never fell out after a windy outdoor ceremony and hours of dancing at my reception. Meg, the owner, was excellent at communication from the moment I reached out to inquire, until the few days before my wedding to give prep tips and confirmation information!
illustration stars

59 photos 路 10/26/2018
Andrew & Lawrence
34 photos 路 09/22/2018

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Green Valley Ranch Green Valley Ranch Hotel Weddings

Very high quality work! They always make every video extra special for their couples and the quality of their videos and editing is second to none!

Rachel Silber's Makeup Artistry Rachel Silber's Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup in the 702 is one of the most dedicated makeup teams I've had the pleasure to work with. Meghan is so lovely and super professional. Her team is so talented and pleasant to have at your big day. I would recommend them to everyone getting married in Las Vegas.

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club Country Club Weddings

One of my two go to referrals for weddings and my brides always respond with positive feedback and a beautiful wedding day glow!! Highly recommended!!

Anthem Country Club