Las Vegas, NV 89145 Map · Phone number

About Couture Bride

Couture Bride is the ultimate luxury bridal salon in Las Vegas. Voted one of the 50 top wedding salons in the country! Exclusive retailer of Vera Wang, Anna Maier, Rosa Clara, Simone Carvalli, Victor Harper, Mikaella, Watters, WToo, Willowby, Olvi's, & Marisa in Southern Nevada.

Follow Couture Bride on

Couture Bride 1
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect Dress. Great Experience

Absolutely perfect experience. I knew what dress I wanted and called around las vegas and they had it! We were able to try on as many dresses as we wanted. Dawn was patient, kind, and like a Fairy Godmother! The dress process from start to finish was a easy and fun! Forever grateful!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Couture Bride 2
  • MizzzCara

Cara · Married on 06/03/2017

They were amazing. They spent time with me, didn't pressure me into buying anything and made me feel so comfortable. I definitely recommend them. I honestly cannot express enough how welcoming they were to me and my family - from trying dresses on to the fittings. They were just great.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Gillian · Married on 04/29/2017

Dawn at Couture Bride is absolutely, hands-down the BEST. With her help, I found the most perfect bridal gown for my April wedding. She was so sweet and made the experience so wonderful. It was completely stress-free. I really cannot say enough good things about the entire experience. THANK YOU, DAWN AND COUTURE BRIDE!!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Couture Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally