Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique

Bowties Bridal is an upscale wedding dress store in Las Vegas.

Bowtie's Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique are Las Vegas upscale bridal salons, where you will find an array of designer wedding dresses and tuxedo rentals exclusive to Bowties Bridal Boutique.

At Bowties Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique we pride ourselves on going the extra mile. Our devoted staff has over 18 years of experience in planning beautiful weddings at Rainbow Gardens so we do understand that planning this special day can be time consuming and stressful. Bowties Bridal is a family owned and operated bridal boutique that appreciates what the wedding day means to you, your family and friends. In the midst of what can be hectic & stressful our qualified team is here to focus on making the selection of your Wedding Gown & Tuxedo rental a memorable occasion.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Sample Gowns (2)
Tuxedos (2)
Garters (1)
Shoes (1)

I went to the Bowties Outlet store and was so happy with my experience! I'm from California and had planned a whole weekend of dress shopping in Vegas with 6 stores to hit up in 2 days... this was only our second shop and I bought the dress and cancelled all other appointments. It felt really quick, but honestly it's because Christine was incredible! She was right there the whole time helping me out in the dressing room, giving her professional opinion when it was appropriate, and making me feel really special in the moment. Because it was the outlet, I got a huge price reduction on my dress from the original cost. To speak on flexibility, Christine gave me an additional 10% discount just because! She was really in the moment with us and enjoying all of it just as much as we were.

Profile Picture Tianna, 11/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations

I went to every bridal store in Las Vegas and probably tried on 40-50 dresses. I was trying to decide between 5 dresses, all which I liked but none that stood out, and I finally stopped in at Bowties Outlet. I didn't have an appointment but Christine allowed me to try on all the dresses I wanted. I ended up spotting one on the mannequin and she got it off for me and I fell i love as soon as I put it on. They had different dresses that I hadn't seen in any other stores and it was more than half off! It was still a big decision so I went home to sleep on it and went back a couple days later to try it on again and even though Christine was with another bride who had an appointment, she got the dress for me and helped me out. I ended up still wanting to think about it and went back the next day, where I purchased this dress, along with a short dress that hadn't been in the store before! I left with two amazing dresses and a wonderful experience. I tell all my Canadian friends to head down to Vegas because it's definitely worth the trip. I never once felt pressured and still left with my dream dress at a dream price!

Profile Picture Krystie, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I got my dress from the outlet on Charelston and it is beautiful. I had an issue with it and the owner was contacted to see what she could do. They were very flexible with the cost and worked with me all the way making sure I was happy with my dress. A big thank you to all the staff and the owner.

Photo of Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique in Las Vegas, NV

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1484080247 0811782af17e2898 1484080011546 20170110122414

gown certificate

Redeem In-Store
BOOK YOUR WEDDING AT RAINBOW GARDENS AND RECEIVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE UP TO $3000 FOR YOUR DREAM WEDDING GOWN FROM BOWTIES BRIDAL. SEE BOWTIES BRIDAL FOR DETAILS
#WW01678ceb1e0e0288

3899 East Sunset Road, (On Sunset between Sandhill & Annie Oakley), Las Vegas, NV 89120   See On Map
702-456-5688 (phone)