Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique

Bowties Bridal is an upscale wedding dress store in Las Vegas.

Bowtie's Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique are Las Vegas upscale bridal salons, where you will find an array of designer wedding dresses and tuxedo rentals exclusive to Bowties Bridal Boutique.

At Bowties Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique we pride ourselves on going the extra mile. Our devoted staff has over 18 years of experience in planning beautiful weddings at Rainbow Gardens so we do understand that planning this special day can be time consuming and stressful. Bowties Bridal is a family owned and operated bridal boutique that appreciates what the wedding day means to you, your family and friends. In the midst of what can be hectic & stressful our qualified team is here to focus on making the selection of your Wedding Gown & Tuxedo rental a memorable occasion.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Sample Gowns (2)
Tuxedos (2)
Garters (1)
Shoes (1)

I went to the Bowties Outlet store and was so happy with my experience! I'm from California and had planned a whole weekend of dress shopping in Vegas with 6 stores to hit up in 2 days... this was only our second shop and I bought the dress and cancelled all other appointments. It felt really quick, but honestly it's because Christine was incredible! She was right there the whole time helping me out in the dressing room, giving her professional opinion when it was appropriate, and making me feel really special in the moment. Because it was the outlet, I got a huge price reduction on my dress from the original cost. To speak on flexibility, Christine gave me an additional 10% discount just because! She was really in the moment with us and enjoying all of it just as much as we were.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tianna, 11/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations

I loved my dress experience at bowties bridal. The saleswoman understood my vision and pulled so many lovely dresses. The selection at this shop is great! I loved that we had the shop to ourselves and the owner even popped champagne when I said yes to the dress. My girls and I had a great time!

Profile Picture Adrienne , 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to bow ties bridal outlet. I had the best experience. The lady who worked their really loves what she doesn’t and took great care of me. She searched for the dress she thought was the one for 20 minutes while also helping me try on other dresses. When she found the dress. It truly was THE dress! I am so grateful to her :) and the price was amazing !

Photo of Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique in Las Vegas, NV

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1484080247 0811782af17e2898 1484080011546 20170110122414

gown certificate

Redeem In-Store
BOOK YOUR WEDDING AT RAINBOW GARDENS AND RECEIVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE UP TO $3000 FOR YOUR DREAM WEDDING GOWN FROM BOWTIES BRIDAL. SEE BOWTIES BRIDAL FOR DETAILS
#WW01678ceb1e0e0288

Events

3899 East Sunset Road, (On Sunset between Sandhill & Annie Oakley), Las Vegas, NV 89120   See On Map
702-456-5688 (phone)