MaidenWhite Bride

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, MaidenWhite Bride is a wedding dress and formalwear boutique. This store focuses on luxury, stocking couture wedding gowns and designer labels. The team here works hard to make the experience as unforgettable as possible and pay close attention to every last detail. Owner Alyssa is passionate about helping her customers make memories and welcomes to-be-weds from all over the country.

Some of the labels available at MaidenWhite Bride include Galia Lahav, Ines Di Santo, and Dany Tabet. Clients can choose from a range of experiences to customize their time in-store. These experiences include an intimate appointment in one of the boutique's luxurious suites. Customers can also rent out the entire showroom for themselves and their party. This package includes drinks, snacks, hairstyling, makeup, and a bouquet. In addition to gowns, customers will also find veils and other accessories to complete the look in this store.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales
Partial Sale
    Julie C. Married on 08/15/2021

The Best Experience!

Such a wonderful experience!!! Big thank you to MaidenWhite Bride for making my mobile appointment so stress-free and easy. Alyssa took care of everything, had amazing customer service, and was an absolute dream to work with- I would highly recommend MaidenWhite to any bride looking for the luxury experience. The shop features some truly stunning choices, and Alyssa helped me find the PERFECT one for me, all while keeping my budget in mind.

MaidenWhite Bride's reply:

It was such an honor to help you find your dream dress, Julie! Can't wait to see & share photos of you in your gown--you're going to make the most beautiful bride ever!

Team

Alyssa Jacobitz
Alyssa Jacobitz
Owner

Hi babes, my name is Alyssa and I’m overjoyed to be introducing MaidenWhite to Las Vegas! I’ve called this desert valley home for over 20 years. It’s amazing to witness its evolution into what we know and love today.

I’ve spent my career dabbling in fields of luxury, fashion, and customer service–so why not bring that all together to create the perfect spot for brides to have their dream wedding gown shopping experience? I love all things food, fashion, travel, adventure, and positive attitudes. I also love making memories but I’m even more excited about helping others make amazing memories as well!

Creating MaidenWhite is my passion project to provide brides with a Las Vegas Bridal Shop with some incredible designers into our quickly growing city, in a cool, modern, and luxurious way. I’ve spent countless hours mulling over every detail to make things perfect for you. So, I can’t wait to meet you and welcome you to the MaidenWhite family!

9420 W. Sahara Ave STE #102 Las Vegas, NV, 89117

Store Hours | By Appointment Only Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10AM - 6PM Wednesday: 10AM - 6PM Thursday: 10AM - 6PM Friday: 10AM - 6PM Saturday: 10AM - 6PM Sunday: Closed
Location of (MaidenWhite Bride)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding