2700 E Sunset rd suite 35, Las Vegas, NV 89120 Map · Phone number

About BRIDALXOXO

BridalXOXO should be a bride's first stop when looking for that perfect dress for her special
day. Anna Putignano is the owner and dressmaker extraordinaire who has established
this wonderful "altier" for her clients after having designed and sewn for some of the finest,
high-end bridal shops in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Anna has always had a passion for design; as a young girl in Italy, Anna was often sketching
and drawing dresses and veils for her duck. She brought those drawings to life, and she had
the best dressed duck in her town. Because of the intricacies needed to create an haute
couture outfit that fit her duck to perfection, Anna acquired impeccable skills when it comes to
tailoring one's dress to perfection. She later evolved to designing and creating outfits for her
Barbie® dolls that were the envy of her girlfriends.
Anna offers her clients a keen sense of style and because of her years of experience in
fashion, she is a bride's best resource when it comes to selecting a design that will show off
her body in the best possible way. Anna also has a keen sense of color and offers design and
dressmaking services for bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and anyone who needs a
fabulous dress for a special occasion.
BridalXOXO offers not only the dressmaking and design talents of Anna Putignano, but also
specializes in other services needed on that bride's special day such as pressing (steaming)
the dress, creating custom veils, garters, fabric flowers, sashes, belts, and more. For out of
town brides, BridalXOXO should be your first call when you land to ensure you have your
dress pressed by expert hands, and you have all the necessary accoutrements for your
wedding day.

Customize your gown by adding your own personal touches !

Many brides of BridalXOXO find their wedding dress at other bridal shops and bring their
gown to Anna to customize. There are a number of ways you can alter a dress to make it your
own:
Sleeves: We can add straps or sleeves to any strapless gown. We can adjust the lengths of
existing sleeves.
Corset Backs: If your gown has a back zipper and you wish to change the look or need to let
the dress out or in, ask your dressmaker, Anna Putignano, to show you the corset
back option.
Bustles: A bustle is created by elegantly draping and securing the train to the back of the
wedding dress in order to allow the bride to move freely, safely and hit the dance floor. Your
dressmaker, Anna Putignano, can create the look that's just your style, from simple
and subtle to intricate and detailed.
Belts and Applique: BridalXOXO can customize any dress by using accessories and appliqué
techniques. Many brides choose to wear their mother's wedding dress, but have it updated by
Anna Putignano. Anna has fashioned many of these gowns for her brides, whether for
walking down the aisle or wearing at the rehearsal dinner or post wedding reception.

What you should expect at your first fitting appointment ?

You should plan on one hour for your first fitting appointment for a wedding gown, and a half
an hour for each bridesmaid or special occasion dress. You must bring the bra, slip and shoes
that you will be wearing on your event date for the first fitting and every fitting thereafter. The
dress will be fitted and pinned to show you the best alterations for an ideal fit. For long
wedding gowns with a train, you will be shown the bustle options. During the first
appointment, the fees for the recommended alterations will be discussed so you can agree
upon the look that best suits your needs and budget. You will pay for the agreed to alterations,
receive a copy of the alterations ticket, and schedule your pick up fitting appointment.
We offer complimentary pressing or steaming once alterations are completed.

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY BY CLICKING BELOW

BRIDALXOXO 1
  • Meghan

Meghan Hicks · Married on 05/11/2019

Anna was so sweet!

I came to Bridalxoxo because I needed the straps on my wedding dress adjusted so they wouldn't fall off of my shoulders all night! Anna was so sweet when I came into their shop and made me feel so comfortable about changing it. They even sent me a sweet note on the day of the wedding congratulating us!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2017

In June of 2017 my husband proposed and we were ready to start planning our wedding at last! The first thing I knew I had to do was get the dress. We wanted a late fall/early winter wedding, so I also knew that I had to act fast if I wanted my dress to arrive on time. I explored the local chains I knew, but had yet to find something that felt perfect. I wanted the kind of ball gown that would make me look and feel like a princess. It had to be easy to move in, not irritate my sensitive skin, and just had to look right for me. Though I had been leaning toward a couple of dresses at Alfred Angelo, I decided to visit Anna in Bridalxoxo at the recommendation of my husband's sister. Anna had assisted her with alterations for her own wedding dress and her family spoke very highly of the service. I'm so happy I decided to give her a try!

My mom arrived at the shop before I did and was enamored with Anna and her husband Vincenzo. I drove over after work to meet them and Anna immediately swept me into three dresses based on the styles I told her I liked. All the dresses were beautiful, but it was the third that I kept staring at, petting the ruffles of the skirt inadvertently and trying to decide if I was ready to say yes to the dress. The fabric was so light and smooth--not as stiff as the Alfred Angelo dresses. It swished when I walked. I felt it flattered my shape despite the fact that the tester I tried on was a size 14 clipped in the back to fit a size 2. Anna even brought out a petticoat and tiara to complete the look (which I also purchased and wore on my wedding day!).

Alfred Angelo ended up going out of business a couple of weeks after I made my choice. Bridalxoxo saved me from losing a dress or my money from them! My Bridalxoxo dress arrived just in time for a December 2 wedding, and I couldn't be happier!

If you are going for a wedding that is glamorous and authentic, this is the right place to go!

Wedding photos by Deidra Wilson Photography

Sent on 03/10/2018
    BRIDALXOXO 2

Justine · Married on 10/14/2016

Ana is awesome! She was professional and made me feel beautiful at every fitting :) She does amazing work if you are looking for a custom dress! I chose Ana to help me alter my dress purchased at another boutique. She and her team did amazing work with the hem and straps! She also added in cups so finding a bra wasn't a problem and was even sweet enough to incorporate "something blue" in my dress. In addition, she is the reason I ultimately chose to purchase a veil and she also recommended I purchase a slip to help me have more movement for dancing. Thanks again bella!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

BRIDALXOXO FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• 2700 E Sunset rd suite 35 Las Vegas, 89120 See on map