Las Vegas Bella Bridesmaid

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

A wedding boutique in Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas Bella Bridesmaid is the ideal choice for the fashion-forward bridesmaid. Recognizing that each bridesmaid is unique, the boutique proudly features one of the largest collections of dresses for women of all shapes, sizes, and heights. Offering a variety of styles, fabrics, and colors to choose from, Las Vegas Bella Bridesmaid is the perfect choice for crafting the perfect wedding day look.

BOOK NOW!!

Designs Offered
Las Vegas Bella Bridesmaid proudly offers styles by some of the most renowned leaders in the fashion industry. Designers include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Adrianna Papell
  • Joanna August
  • WTOO
  • Nouvelle

Areas Covered
Las Vegas Bella Bridesmaid proudly offers bridesmaid dresses for individuals located in Las Vegas, Nevada. With franchises across the country we can assist bridesmaids throughout the U.S. 7

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
  • Sara
    Sara M. Married on 05/11/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Brittnee and CiAnna are the best! I went with our bridal party and we weren't disappointed. We made an appointment and were taken care of the entire time. The dresses were not only extremely beautiful but fashionable for use after a wedding and also reasonably priced. I will definitely be going back here in the future or referring to anyone who needs a dress for an event. Brittnee and CiAnna took the time to hear each of our personal styling needs and made the process so great for someone who doesn't like to shop. Thank you, ladies!
    Lindsey R. Married on 12/14/2019

Great vendor

I recommend Bella Bridesmaids for EVERYONEs wedding. I had 10 bridesmaids to make happy and the two owners made sure that all of my girls were of the up most importance and well taken care of. It’s hard to make so many girls in one group happy and all of my bridesmaids found a dress they loved within the color that would match as well as in a great price range. I didn’t have to do any of the work and because of that I am So thankful for them, it made that part of my wedding process very stress free!!!
  • User2506155 2+ years ago
    It was one stop shopping with Bella Bridesmaid in Henderson (Las Vegas)! I walked in with two of my bridesmaids, we found multiple options and Bella had exactly the dress I'd been looking for...even the bridesmaids loved it! Bella has stores all over the country, so each bridesmaid was able to be fitted in person and place their order. The Henderson (Las Vegas) store is small but mighty, full of unique options and the owners are personable, full of helpful advice and very easy to work with. I would absolutely suggest this Bella location to another bride, or even if you're looking for chic dress. I even bought a cocktail dress from here for the rehearsal dinner. I'm from LA and happened to be in town-- thank goodness, found all that I needed.

Deals

Las Vegas Bella Bridesmaid 1
Exclusive

170 S. Green Valley Pkwy. Suite 180 Las Vegas, NV, 89012
702-426-1163

By Appointment - BOOK NOW!! https://calendly.com/bellabridesmaidsvegas/bella-bridesmaids?month=2021-02
Location of (Las Vegas Bella Bridesmaid)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding