455 South Fort Apache Road Suite 146, Las Vegas, NV 89147 Map · Phone number

About Grey Pearl Bridal Gallery

Grey Pearl Bridal Gallery is a wedding dress boutique located in Las Vegas that services weddings throughout the local area. Recently joining the bridal gown wedding industry, Grey Pearl is a professional bridal stylist that specializes in emerging designers, small independent brands and unique gowns.

Grey Pearl Bridal Gallery is aimed at bringing its customer together with emerging designers. Danyelle, the owner of the company, supports uniqueness and craftsmanship; she wants to help you find the dress that will make you feel the most like you. Dress and attire items include bridal belts, bridal gowns, custom options, hair accessories, jewelry and veils. Additionally, Grey Pearl offers the following dress and attire services:

• Appointments only

1 Reviews for Grey Pearl Bridal Gallery

• Kindra

Kindra Beason · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Amazing and fun!

Danyelle was so great! I absolutely love her attention to her brides. I didn’t have the greatest experience the first time I looked at dresses at other shops. She made dress shopping so fun. I loved that I was the only one in the shop. And her attention was just on me. She had a lot of insight and suggestions for me based on what I told her I wanted. The experience I had with her was so different than my other one. She was able to help me modify a dress to make it work for me. Im so thankful for her! I can’t wait to see my dress when it comes in!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Grey Pearl Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 455 South Fort Apache Road Suite 146, Suite 146 Las Vegas, Nevada, 89147 See on map