Las Vegas, NV 89147 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Handcrafted Affairs

Personalized wedding dress hangers, wedding hair accessories, bridal accessories, headpieces, sashes, flower fascinators and birdcage veils - everything you need to add a special handcrafted touch to your wedding day!

Personalized hangers for the bride's wedding gown and the bridesmaids' dresses are the perfect addition to your wedding photos. Orders of 3 or more hangers receive a 10% discount--please send me a message and I will set up a private listing for your group order! For orders of 5 or more hangers I will also include a handmade flower on the bride's hanger at no additional charge:-)

Each piece that I create is meticulously handcrafted with love and care. All headpieces and sashes are created using fine fabrics and vintage jewelry accents. Each flower is individually hand-cut and hand-shaped, petal by petal, so slight variations may occur, but that's the beauty of having a gorgeous accessory that no one else has!

I do accept custom orders, so feel free to contact me at handcraftedaffairs@gmail.com with your vision and I will collaborate with you to create a completely bespoke item that fits your needs.

Follow Handcrafted Affairs on

Personalized wedding dress hanger
Personalized hanger for your maid of honor
Personalized hanger for your maid of honor
Personalized Wedding Dress Hanger
Personalized baby hanger - perfect for flower girls!
Personalized baby hanger - perfect for flower girls!
Wedding Dress Hanger
Bridal hanger featuring wedding date and bride's future last name
Bride Hanger for wedding dress
Bride Hanger for wedding dress
Photo courtesy of HeatherK Photography
Headpiece & Sash by Handcrafted Affairs.  Photo courtesy of Jess Barfield Photography
Headpiece & Sash by Handcrafted Affairs. Photo courtesy of Jess Barfield Photography
small

11 Reviews for Handcrafted Affairs

• User4036508 · event on 05/09/2014

I was more than impressed with the hand made gift I ordered, the coat hangers I got were absolutely brilliant, they are beautiful & I can't wait until the Engagement party in a few weeks for them to love them as much as I do, such a unique present & I'm thrilled with how they turned out!!
    The efficiency & prompt service in responding, making them & mailing them to me so they arrived in plenty of time before the event was over and above!
    I have certainly spread the word in New South Wales Australia of how amazing the work is!
    I'm sure there will be plenty more orders & referrals for another order!
    Much appreciated!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Caitlin · event on 02/01/2014

Beth is fabulous! I ordered 3 custom wedding dress hangars from her at the beginning of January. I needed to have all of them within 10 days of ordering. Not only did Beth have the hangars early, but I was able to go right over and pick them up, saving me about $15 in shipping!

Every one of my Bride-To-Be girlfriends love their hangars and said that they are one of the most special gifts they received.

This is the second time I have had a hangar made and I am completely satisfied! I will definitely use Beth and Wedding Wire again!

Sincerely

Caitlin

Sent on 01/31/2014

Alana · Married on 01/28/2014

Beth from Handcrafted Affairs was willing to bend to help me with my wants for my wedding. The hangers I ordered from her for my bridesmaids and myself looked amazing and she had them to me in no time at all! I ordered on Monday and had the hangers Friday! Then I added a bridesmaid later and she sent me another one no problems! She is always quick to email back and was always friendly. I would definitely recommend her and will continue to use her service for any of my needs!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Handcrafted Affairs FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Handcrafted Affairs 1
    Discount on Personalized Wedding Hangers
    WeddingWire brides receive 10% off all purchases at www.handcraftedaffairs.com with the online promo code provided. Hangers are custom made and personalized according to your specifications. Perfect for bridal shower gifts and a great way to ask your ladies to be in your bridal party!

• Las Vegas, 89147 See on map