Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists

11041 South Eastern Avenue, Henderson, NV 89052 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists, based in Henderson, Nevada, is a non-profit trade association of speciality wedding dress cleaners. The company offers a number of locations throughout the Las Vegas areas, all of which provide robust on-site tailors and seamstresses. The company endeavors to help brides savor the precious memories contained in their wedding dresses, working to restore or preserve dresses. In pursuit of complete customer satisfaction, all of the company’s locations offer both scheduled and walk-in tailoring.

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists offers a number of robust services to suit client needs, working with bridal gowns as well as bridal belts, veils, and customary items. Clients getting married in Las Vegas can ship their wedding dress to the team so that it is cleaned and pressed upon arrival. Alteration service is also available, as the company is known as the wedding dress alteration experts in the area. Professional services provided by the company include:

• Alterations

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists 2
  • Elaine

Elaine Ruddie · Married on 10/19/2018

Fast and effective

I was super impressed with Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists. My dress had travelled from the UK and around the US for two weeks before I reached Vegas. I was totally disorganised and needed my dress cleaned in a hurry. I found them online, called and within an hour they had collected my dress from the concierge at my hotel. When I collected it two days later it was beautifully wrapped and protected for my drive to Sedona where I was getting married. That was an extra touch that I didn’t expect but I was very grateful for it! Pricing was reasonable.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Kalina · Married on 09/21/2017

I absolutely love this place!! I brought my mother's 30-year-old veil here in hopes that they could restore and make it look new to wear at my wedding. They did exactly what I wanted and more. They were creative and innovative and were able to take out ripped pieces and use them elsewhere in the veil. I was so pleased and impressed at what a great job they did! And it was so affordable. We have to pay for our whole wedding soon and this veil fit right into the budget.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists's reply:

Thanks for taking time to write. So glad you veil will be perfect for your big day. Please post a picture of your big day on our FB page when you get a chance. Thanks for letting us be part of your big day.

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns
  • What is your return policy? Partial Sale

• Lasting Keepsakes
    Lasting Keepsakes Wedding Florists

We love Village East Cleaners!!! We have recommended many brides to them. Our brides always tell us what a wonderful job they did!!!

• 11041 South Eastern Avenue Henderson, Nevada, 89052 See on map
    702-983-2653 (Phone number)
    7028971965 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Saturday - 7a.m. to 7p.m. Sunday 10a.m. - 3p.m.