Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists

11041 South Eastern Avenue, Henderson, NV 89052 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists

Village East Cleaners and Restoration Lab does all cleaning using museum care process at their local plants and as a member of the “Association of Wedding Gown Specialists” backs their work with an International Guarantee. Why take a chance, call us at either of our 2 Henderson locations. 702 897-0098 or 702 933-2110. Or visit our website at VillageEastCleaners.net.

What is the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists?

The Association of Wedding Gown Specialists is a not-for-profit trade association of specialty cleaners; members affiliated since 1990. MuseumCare©gown preservation is their specialty offering a unique guarantee. The local cleaning service provides a written international guarantee honored by any other member of the Association; represented in more than 500 cities around the world.

All our locations have on-site tailors or seamstresses. Fittings can be scheduled with the seamstress/tailor or just walk in.
Whatever your “needle needs”, you can rely on our professionals.

The primary mission is to preserve and/or restore the bride’s precious gown and her memories.

dsc01217
After the final inspection the dress is boxed to keep it for a lifetime.
We do alterations on site and last minute adjustments if they are needed.
We do alterations on site and last minute adjustments if they are needed.
dsc00575

43 Reviews for Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists 1
Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists 2

Roy · Getting married on 07/26/2019

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists made my 20 year old wedding gown look brand new. My husband and I decided we were going to renew our vows next year, so I decided to pull out my wedding gown that has been hanging in the back of my closet for the last 20 years to see if it would still fit so I can wear it. Well, the dress fit. Now keep in mind, it was never cleaned nor preserved in a box after our wedding. It was just hung and forgotten. Except for my dog, which decided to pee several times on the bottom of the dress. So, not only did the dress yellow, there was dog pee stain on the bottom of the dress. Eddie, the owner, assured me that his staff can make the dress look brand new again. And indeed, they worked their magic! Well, Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists not only took out the yellow that the dressed turned by just hanging for the past 20 years, but it also removed completely the 20 year old dog pee that I thought had permanently ruined the dress. I was expecting just to shorten the dress to cut out the pee stain part because I thought the pee would never come out. I cannot brag enough about what Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists did to my dress. I can not believe I will now be able to wear my dress, unaltered, when we renew our vows. Thank you so much Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists and Eddie. You have made me so happy. You are definitely the best of the best!

Kalina · Married on 09/21/2017

I absolutely love this place!! I brought my mother's 30-year-old veil here in hopes that they could restore and make it look new to wear at my wedding. They did exactly what I wanted and more. They were creative and innovative and were able to take out ripped pieces and use them elsewhere in the veil. I was so pleased and impressed at what a great job they did! And it was so affordable. We have to pay for our whole wedding soon and this veil fit right into the budget.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists's reply:

Thanks for taking time to write. So glad you veil will be perfect for your big day. Please post a picture of your big day on our FB page when you get a chance. Thanks for letting us be part of your big day.

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns
  • What is your return policy? Partial Sale

• Lasting Keepsakes
    Lasting Keepsakes Wedding Florists

We love Village East Cleaners!!! We have recommended many brides to them. Our brides always tell us what a wonderful job they did!!!

• 11041 South Eastern Avenue Henderson, NV 89052 See on map
    702-983-2653 (Phone number)
    7028971965 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Saturday - 7a.m. to 7p.m. Sunday 10a.m. - 3p.m.