Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists Reviews

43 | Henderson, NV

43 Reviews for Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists

43 Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists Reviews

Roy · Getting married on 07/26/2019

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists made my 20 year old wedding gown look brand new. My husband and I decided we were going to renew our vows next year, so I decided to pull out my wedding gown that has been hanging in the back of my closet for the last 20 years to see if it would still fit so I can wear it. Well, the dress fit. Now keep in mind, it was never cleaned nor preserved in a box after our wedding. It was just hung and forgotten. Except for my dog, which decided to pee several times on the bottom of the dress. So, not only did the dress yellow, there was dog pee stain on the bottom of the dress. Eddie, the owner, assured me that his staff can make the dress look brand new again. And indeed, they worked their magic! Well, Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists not only took out the yellow that the dressed turned by just hanging for the past 20 years, but it also removed completely the 20 year old dog pee that I thought had permanently ruined the dress. I was expecting just to shorten the dress to cut out the pee stain part because I thought the pee would never come out. I cannot brag enough about what Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists did to my dress. I can not believe I will now be able to wear my dress, unaltered, when we renew our vows. Thank you so much Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists and Eddie. You have made me so happy. You are definitely the best of the best!

Kalina · Married on 09/21/2017

I absolutely love this place!! I brought my mother's 30-year-old veil here in hopes that they could restore and make it look new to wear at my wedding. They did exactly what I wanted and more. They were creative and innovative and were able to take out ripped pieces and use them elsewhere in the veil. I was so pleased and impressed at what a great job they did! And it was so affordable. We have to pay for our whole wedding soon and this veil fit right into the budget.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists's reply:

Thanks for taking time to write. So glad you veil will be perfect for your big day. Please post a picture of your big day on our FB page when you get a chance. Thanks for letting us be part of your big day.

Carrie · Married on 08/19/2017

Mary did a great job! I had two fittings and she was very thorough to make sure that everything was perfect. I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day.

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2017

Mary is great! Confident in her work and knew exactly what needed to be done to my dress. My dress had a ton of seperate pieces in the skirt so it was not the average job and the finished product was perfect!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists's reply:

Thanks for taking time to write. Our Wedding Specialists are so glad that we could be a part of your big day and relieve some of your stress. We want you to be picture perfect as you walk down the aisle.

Kit · Married on 07/07/2017

Brought my wedding dress in to be altered and cleaned. Mary was the sweetest thing ever. She was able to alter my dress perfectly. The cleaner also got 10 year old mud stains out and made my dress look like it did on my wedding day.

Svitlana · Married on 04/22/2017

Thank You so much for your service! <3 <3 <3 I cleaned my wedding dress here. It took only one week!!! The dress look amazing and was packed very nice so now I may keep it for my daughter =)

Sent on 07/13/2017

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Our staff wants to make sure that all our BRIDES have the best and most professional experience they can receive. You can be sure that your daughter will be able to enjoy your gown for her big day with our 100% guarantee you have no worries.

Gillian · Married on 08/27/2016

The employees that helped me were very kind and very professional. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists's reply:

Thanks for taking time to write a review. We are so glad that we were able to answer all of your questions. We understand all the things that Brides have to do prior to their big day is a never ending list so the fact that we are able to answer your questions just leaves one less thing for you to worry about.

Lexi · Married on 06/04/2016

Mary was amazing and made me feel beautiful each time I was in their store. Super friendly and my alterations for my wedding dress were perfect! Would highly recommend them to anyone else. They are a tad on the expensive side, however, you get what you pay for. Great service, amazing work, and super friendly and helpful staff who really make you feel like you're their only customer.

Alicia · Married on 05/15/2016

Mary Blea was amazing. She is very professional and offered to come in on her day off. She did an amazing job cleaning and fixing my dress.

• Chris and Jess

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2016

I was getting married at the Grand Canyon and was freaking out about how to get my dress out there. I read some reviews and picked the wedding dress specialists! Best choice ever! They were amazing! Walked me through the process and everybody was great. Called and emailed right back. Called me twice on the day my dress arrived. Great experience!

cecilia · Married on 03/03/2016

Amazing service! I traveled to Las Vegas from Canada and was in contact with them about doing my dress less than a week before the wedding! They were totally ok with this and even delivered to the MGM where we were staying! Awesome job!

John · Married on 01/02/2016

It looked like my daughter played flag football in her wedding gown with mud, grass and punch stains. Dawn and her team at Las Vega Wedding Gown Specialists restored the dress to its original gorgeous condition. Dawn and her team were amazing!

Haley · Married on 09/04/2015

Eddie, his wife, and all of the staff were so helpful throughout the entire process. With all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, you don't want to have to worry about your dress! They were so attentive and fast! I did multiple fittings and they listened to exactly what I wanted. I had intricate lace and beading all over my dress. I am only 4'11" and just over 100 pounds, so even the small size from the store was huge. They did such a great job taking it in and hemming it for me. I was amazed! They are absolutely the best choice for any alterations!!

Candice · Married on 07/18/2015

I took my wedding dress to Darlene to have it altered for my destination wedding in Puerto Rico. She not only altered my dress but she also added some embellishments that I requested. To say that she did an amazing job is an understatement! She recreated my dress and made it look better than I imagined. My dress was done on time and she made sure I was satisfied every step of the way. Hands down she is the best!!

I had a bridesmaid dress that was very detailed and they did a great job with alterations!

Jacinda · Married on 10/11/2014

My mother in law told me about this place and they are great! I spilled red wine on my white cocktail dress and I didn't think it would ever come out. I tried soda water on it and got most of it out but not completely. It sat for an entire week before I brought it in to get it cleaned. When I got my dress back the red wine was completely gone and my dress looked great! I was pretty impressed and very happy. I highly recommend this place for any stain or treatment needed. Now I'm getting two of my wedding dresses back and I can't wait!

Very nice people to deal with. Loved them.

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Village East Cleaners did an amazing job altering my wedding dress. I had 3 fittings. They listened to my suggestions, and worked to make my dress fit perfectly. When I picked my dress up, it was neatly pressed and careful packed in a hanging bag. They even put it in my car for me. Great value for the money.

Daryl · Married on 09/14/2013

The service was outstanding! And my dress looked fabulous. Thank you so very much for being there,as I could not have "carried" my dress myself on the trip to Las Vegas.

sheri · Married on 06/14/2013

I dropped my wedding dress off for cleaning and preservation. I was told it would take two weeks. After one week, I was called so I could come in and inspect the dress after cleaning. A week later, I picked up the dress in it's box. The front of the dress is visible through the clear window in the protective sealed box.
    Easy process. Felt comfortable with the whole procedure.

Thank you for your services, I was very happy with the cleaning and preserving of my dress, such wonderful people to work with! and the quality of service was outstanding, I will refer you to all my friends! Thank you again! Lynn

samantha · Married on 03/19/2013

Thank you so much to village east cleaners for making my special day a spectacular one. I had my gown pressed for my wedding and everyone there was so accomodating on such a short notice. Also a special thank you to denise for preserving my dress afterwards. Such a beautiful job. She really knows what she's doing. I now have a family heirloom thanks to her.

Daly · Married on 01/06/2013

I loved the quality and the wonderful customer service that denise gave me ! wanted to perserve my wedding dress looked all over las vegas and im so happy I came to them. everything looks amazing well put together . now this memory will last forever thank you las vegas wedding specialist =)

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2012

They were so helpful and did an amazing job cleaning and preserving my beautiful wedding dress.