42 Reviews for Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists

Cleaning (2)
Alterations (1)
Preservation (1)
42 Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists Reviews

I absolutely love this place!! I brought my mother's 30-year-old veil here in hopes that they could restore and make it look new to wear at my wedding. They did exactly what I wanted and more. They were creative and innovative and were able to take out ripped pieces and use them elsewhere in the veil. I was so pleased and impressed at what a great job they did! And it was so affordable. We have to pay for our whole wedding soon and this veil fit right into the budget.

Profile Picture Kalina, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Mary did a great job! I had two fittings and she was very thorough to make sure that everything was perfect. I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mary is great! Confident in her work and knew exactly what needed to be done to my dress. My dress had a ton of seperate pieces in the skirt so it was not the average job and the finished product was perfect!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Brought my wedding dress in to be altered and cleaned. Mary was the sweetest thing ever. She was able to alter my dress perfectly. The cleaner also got 10 year old mud stains out and made my dress look like it did on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Kit , 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Thank You so much for your service!

Profile Picture Svitlana, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

The employees that helped me were very kind and very professional. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions.

Profile Picture Gillian, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Mary was amazing and made me feel beautiful each time I was in their store. Super friendly and my alterations for my wedding dress were perfect! Would highly recommend them to anyone else. They are a tad on the expensive side, however, you get what you pay for. Great service, amazing work, and super friendly and helpful staff who really make you feel like you're their only customer.

Profile Picture Lexi, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mary Blea was amazing. She is very professional and offered to come in on her day off. She did an amazing job cleaning and fixing my dress.

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was getting married at the Grand Canyon and was freaking out about how to get my dress out there. I read some reviews and picked the wedding dress specialists! Best choice ever! They were amazing! Walked me through the process and everybody was great. Called and emailed right back. Called me twice on the day my dress arrived. Great experience!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Amazing service! I traveled to Las Vegas from Canada and was in contact with them about doing my dress less than a week before the wedding! They were totally ok with this and even delivered to the MGM where we were staying! Awesome job!

Profile Picture cecilia, 3/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Cleaning

It looked like my daughter played flag football in her wedding gown with mud, grass and punch stains. Dawn and her team at Las Vega Wedding Gown Specialists restored the dress to its original gorgeous condition. Dawn and her team were amazing!

Profile Picture John, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Eddie, his wife, and all of the staff were so helpful throughout the entire process. With all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, you don't want to have to worry about your dress! They were so attentive and fast! I did multiple fittings and they listened to exactly what I wanted. I had intricate lace and beading all over my dress. I am only 4'11" and just over 100 pounds, so even the small size from the store was huge. They did such a great job taking it in and hemming it for me. I was amazed! They are absolutely the best choice for any alterations!!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I took my wedding dress to Darlene to have it altered for my destination wedding in Puerto Rico. She not only altered my dress but she also added some embellishments that I requested. To say that she did an amazing job is an understatement! She recreated my dress and made it look better than I imagined. My dress was done on time and she made sure I was satisfied every step of the way. Hands down she is the best!!

Profile Picture Candice, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a bridesmaid dress that was very detailed and they did a great job with alterations!

Profile Picture User4549050, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My mother in law told me about this place and they are great! I spilled red wine on my white cocktail dress and I didn't think it would ever come out. I tried soda water on it and got most of it out but not completely. It sat for an entire week before I brought it in to get it cleaned. When I got my dress back the red wine was completely gone and my dress looked great! I was pretty impressed and very happy. I highly recommend this place for any stain or treatment needed. Now I'm getting two of my wedding dresses back and I can't wait!

Profile Picture Jacinda, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very nice people to deal with. Loved them.

Profile Picture User4672643, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Village East Cleaners did an amazing job altering my wedding dress. I had 3 fittings. They listened to my suggestions, and worked to make my dress fit perfectly. When I picked my dress up, it was neatly pressed and careful packed in a hanging bag. They even put it in my car for me. Great value for the money.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/21/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The service was outstanding! And my dress looked fabulous. Thank you so very much for being there,as I could not have "carried" my dress myself on the trip to Las Vegas.

Profile Picture Daryl, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I dropped my wedding dress off for cleaning and preservation. I was told it would take two weeks. After one week, I was called so I could come in and inspect the dress after cleaning. A week later, I picked up the dress in it's box. The front of the dress is visible through the clear window in the protective sealed box.
Easy process. Felt comfortable with the whole procedure.

Profile Picture sheri, 6/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Thank you for your services, I was very happy with the cleaning and preserving of my dress, such wonderful people to work with! and the quality of service was outstanding, I will refer you to all my friends! Thank you again! Lynn

Profile Picture User3398048, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much to village east cleaners for making my special day a spectacular one. I had my gown pressed for my wedding and everyone there was so accomodating on such a short notice. Also a special thank you to denise for preserving my dress afterwards. Such a beautiful job. She really knows what she's doing. I now have a family heirloom thanks to her.

Profile Picture samantha, 3/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I loved the quality and the wonderful customer service that denise gave me ! wanted to perserve my wedding dress looked all over las vegas and im so happy I came to them. everything looks amazing well put together . now this memory will last forever thank you las vegas wedding specialist =)

Profile Picture Daly, 1/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

They were so helpful and did an amazing job cleaning and preserving my beautiful wedding dress.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/27/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Found you guys on line. The best service ever...The last time we had dress cleaned somewhere else they had reservations on even doing it because they were afraid of all the ruffles. YOU GUYS..even at first glance said "not a problem"...WOW we we very happy with all aspects of service..the dress came out like brand new.. and because the wedding has been postponed..we picked it up a few weeks later than we had said....you guys had no problem with that at all. We did not know that you guys are the only licensed ones here in las vegas to do wedding dresses. YOu guys are a blessing and we will definetly use you again for anything else we need. And I have a big mouth so I will tell everyone how great you guys are...Thanks again...oh yes, the girl even carried the dress out to the car and placed it in the car for us....You guys are the best.
(the new wedding date has not been set yet)
Thank you.,