Paulina Clute Events, LLC

Las Vegas, NV View map

You Should Be Surrounded by Those You Love Most…

In a Place You’ve Fallen in Love With…

Where Stress, Pressure and Control

are Unwelcome Wedding Crashers

We’re here to get you married and have fun in the process. That means we say no to things like drama, stress, overwhelm, and arguments and yes to things like wonder, ease, vision, excitement, and celebration.

There’s a saying that goes, “Friends knock on your door. Best friends walk into your house and start eating.” We want you to experience that best-friend warmth and openness when you partner with us.

At Paulina Clute Events, we peel back the pleasantries and get to the heart of what really matters to you for your wedding day. Then, we help you execute it. It’s simplicity and sincerity at it’s finest, and we’d love to extend it to you.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Patti
    Patti M. Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Paulina was amazing in every single way and helped us plan the perfect wedding! I loved her from the first time that we talked on the phone. She gave us multiple options for venues, really taking into account our wishes for the day. She helped negotiate pricing with vendors to get us the best deal possible. She answered my emails quickly and thoroughly. She did not bat an eye when I wanted to add a couple of things in the last 2 weeks. The day of the wedding she was even more awesome! She made moving our guests to 3 different locations seem so easy. My husband (who was not sure we needed a wedding planner) even raved about how great she was and admitted how helpful she was. My guests were even complimenting her. I can not imagine having planned our wedding without her. I highly recommend her!
    Christina B. Married on 04/06/2019

Best decision we made!

Paulina was a dream to work with. She guided us through the entire process and made our wedding vision come alive! It was truly a great experience. Our guests are still talking about what an amazing day and party it was. I HIGHLY recommend. Picking Paulina to be our planner was hands down the single best decision we made!
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 10/27/2018

Paulina is the BEST!!!

Paulina and her team were amazing from start to finish! I cannot imagine how our day would've turned out without her. She is a true professional, not to mention warm, kind and fun to work with. She is an amazing communicator, and was great keeping all of our vendors and timelines organized. My husband and I are not from Vegas so her inside knowledge of venues, photographers, hair and make up is invaluable. She is practical enough to respect a budget and creative enough to come up fantastic ideas that worked within that framework.Our hotel had an on-sight venue coordinator, who was also great and work seamlessly with Paulina, but I would highly encourage using Paulian's services in addition to whatever your hotel or venue offer. There are so many small things (most of which you won't know!) that need attention that hotel/venu staff can't or won't be able to take care of. Paulina is nice. She is calm (what every manic bride needs!). Most importantly, she genuinely cares about making sure you have the perfect day. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is truly wonderful. XOXO Lisa

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Lawrence
    34 photos · 09/22/2018

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Wedding Photographers

Paulina Clute is one of the most professional, most passionate, most down-to-earth event planners I've ever worked with. She will take your vision, run with it, present you with options and help you along the way through your planning process. She's easy to talk to and genuinely cares about each event she works on. As a photographer, it's sincerely awesome to work with someone of her skill! I highly recommend her event planning packages to every Las Vegas bride who needs help bringing their ideas to life.

Paul's Vegas Photography Paul's Vegas Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer we know that things must run on time or we will not get everything captured. Working with Paulina Clute of Paulina Clute Events was nothing short of fabulous! The minute we arrived she made sure everything was in place and everyone was on the time schedule. She made our job easier and worked with us to make sure our client was taken care of. We highly recommend Paulina for your event! We also hope to work with her very soon!

5888 Spring Ranch Pkwy Las Vegas, NV, 89118
Location of (Paulina Clute Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding