Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paulina Clute Events, LLC

Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life, they say. It was that idea that finally pushed me to start my career in event planning and coordinating. As a born "planner", it only makes sense that I'd utilize my need for organization as my job. Through the years I've assisted other wedding planners, worked and bartended at intimate dinner parties, corporate events and weddings. I've had the privilege to help coordinate large political fundraisers, and small non-profit events. However, in the last few years, my draw has really been to plan and execute parties and weddings. I offer different customized "planning packages" to fit your needs. Whether you need help with every detail; like how to word your invitation, to who should be seated where or just help the day of your event, I'm here to work with you and make sure you enjoy your day as much as your guests do.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Cultural (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Double Weddings (1)

I used Paulina Clute as a day of coordinator for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. With a limited permitted caterer list from the venue and some other vendors already in mind, I didn't think I needed full on planning. Flash forward to a month or two before the wedding. We were scrambling to pull together last minute details. Paulina and her assistant Mandy are worth their weight in gold. They're very responsive, creative, and will ensure your day goes smoothly. Bonus points for being just awesome people! If I could do it all over again, I would have hired her for full on planning services to help take care of all those annoying details.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for the best planner is Las Vegas Paulina is your planner. I worked with Paulina for 14 months on my vintage Circus wedding idea. Throughout the whole wedding planning process she was on top of it. Trust me I threw her some curveballs during planning to from, food trucks, smoke bombs, circus performers and animals. She was absolutely amazing. As for the day of the wedding her team and her kept to the time line and we didn't have to worry about a thing. She is top in my books

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Paulina was personable, knowledgeable, experienced and very easy to work with. She was very organized. We didn't have to worry about anything! There was even a last-minute crisis involving the wedding cake that was beyond our control, but Paulina kept calm, found a solution and made sure the wedding was perfect. We tell everyone that a good wedding planner is a vital part of a wedding and we were able to trust Paulina with everything She provided valuable advice and recommendations on vendors that surpassed our expectations. Paulina helped make our wedding at Legends Ranch an event that our friends and family are still talking about.

Photo of Paulina Clute Events, LLC in Las Vegas, NV

220x220 sq 1476330507189 chelsea nicole photography 0081
220x220 sq 1476330523142 chelsea nicole photography 0089
220x220 sq 1476330556884 chelsea nicole photography 0093
220x220 sq 1476330583012 chelsea nicole photography 0100

3/26/2016 - Historic 5th Street School - Erin Stapleton & Bobby Ruiz - Highlight Reel from Memory Lane Video - mlvnv.com on Vimeo.

Paulina Clute is one of the most professional, most passionate, most down-to-earth event planners I've ever worked with. She will take your vision, run with it, present you with options and help you along the way through your planning process. She's easy to talk to and genuinely cares about each event she works on. As a photographer, it's sincerely awesome to work with someone of her skill! I highly recommend her event planning packages to every Las Vegas bride who needs help bringing their ideas to life.

As a photographer we know that things must run on time or we will not get everything captured. Working with Paulina Clute of Paulina Clute Events was nothing short of fabulous! The minute we arrived she made sure everything was in place and everyone was on the time schedule. She made our job easier and worked with us to make sure our client was taken care of. We highly recommend Paulina for your event! We also hope to work with her very soon!

5888 Spring Ranch Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89118   See On Map