Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paulina Clute Events, LLC

Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life, they say. It was that idea that finally pushed me to start my career in event planning and coordinating. As a born "planner", it only makes sense that I'd utilize my need for organization as my job. Through the years I've assisted other wedding planners, worked and bartended at intimate dinner parties, corporate events and weddings. I've had the privilege to help coordinate large political fundraisers, and small non-profit events. However, in the last few years, my draw has really been to plan and execute parties and weddings. I offer different customized "planning packages" to fit your needs. Whether you need help with every detail; like how to word your invitation, to who should be seated where or just help the day of your event, I'm here to work with you and make sure you enjoy your day as much as your guests do.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Cultural (3)
Non-Religious (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Double Weddings (1)

I couldn't possibly give a higher review for Paulina Clute Events. Paulina came to us as a recommendation from the Red Rock Casino (our venue), and boy are we thankful they recommended her to us. We used Paulina sporadically the months leading up to our wedding and then full on the month before and day-of. I was most impressed that Paulina would always respect my opinion but also play the role as an educator, giving me all the information I needed before I would move forward in a decision. She never steered me the wrong way. Her assistance when meeting vendors was really helpful as she asked some of the questions I didn't even know to ask. Paulina also put together a thorough timeline that helped keep our event flowing beautifully throughout the night. And let's not forget all those little things you don't think about, she remembers them.

I also think it's important to point out how kind and patient Paulina is. In the stressful world of weddings, she was a stable person I could count on and I am forever thankful for that. I will admit that I'm fairly type-A, but it was easy to hand the reigns over to Paulina (and her fabulous assistant Mandy!) the day of the wedding because I knew she had it under control (and then some). My best advice would be to not do everything yourself and invest in a wedding planner. It will help you enjoy your day to the max.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/21/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals

We had hired Paulina as a weekend of coordinator, with the add on of some extra email correspondence, and a list of recommended vendors. When my mother passed away suddenly, Paulina not only sent the most beautiful flowers, she helped hold my hand through hiring vendors, and making sure that my vision was still going to be what I had originally wanted, even though going through the wedding planning process had become quite a challenge through my grief.

The wedding that Paulina helped me throw exceeded my expectations. I had a vision, and Paulina helped enhance it every step along the way. Everyone she encouraged me to work with was as much of a godsend as she was. The day before rehearsal, and on the day of the wedding Paulina was militantly organized, but not pushy or mean about it. She made it clear that everyone (even the guys who seemed not to be paying attention) knew where they had to be and when. And it never took away from the fun my guests were having.

Also when she found out my theme was confetti, she hooked me up with a confetti cannon! AMAZING!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I used Paulina Clute as a day of coordinator for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. With a limited permitted caterer list from the venue and some other vendors already in mind, I didn't think I needed full on planning. Flash forward to a month or two before the wedding. We were scrambling to pull together last minute details. Paulina and her assistant Mandy are worth their weight in gold. They're very responsive, creative, and will ensure your day goes smoothly. Bonus points for being just awesome people! If I could do it all over again, I would have hired her for full on planning services to help take care of all those annoying details.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1476330523142 chelsea nicole photography 0089
220x220 sq 1476330556884 chelsea nicole photography 0093
220x220 sq 1476330583012 chelsea nicole photography 0100

1 VIDEO

3/26/2016 - Historic 5th Street School - Erin Stapleton & Bobby Ruiz - Highlight Reel from Memory Lane Video - mlvnv.com on Vimeo.

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Paulina Clute is one of the most professional, most passionate, most down-to-earth event planners I've ever worked with. She will take your vision, run with it, present you with options and help you along the way through your planning process. She's easy to talk to and genuinely cares about each event she works on. As a photographer, it's sincerely awesome to work with someone of her skill! I highly recommend her event planning packages to every Las Vegas bride who needs help bringing their ideas to life.

As a photographer we know that things must run on time or we will not get everything captured. Working with Paulina Clute of Paulina Clute Events was nothing short of fabulous! The minute we arrived she made sure everything was in place and everyone was on the time schedule. She made our job easier and worked with us to make sure our client was taken care of. We highly recommend Paulina for your event! We also hope to work with her very soon!

5888 Spring Ranch Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89118   See On Map