Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique 3
Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique 4

Annette Overstrom · Married on 11/22/2018

Beautiful dress

Christine at your bridal outlet helped us expertly to find our wedding dress in record time plus some accessories and even another evening gown. Thank you so much Christine! You were a pleasure and so helpful. Thank you!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Thank you Annette.
    I am so happy Christine was able to be a part of helping you find your Dream Wedding Dress. She truly Loved working with you and we cant wait to see the final photos of your wedding Day.
    Best Wishes
    Bowties Bridal
  • Tianna

Tianna · Married on 11/09/2018

I went to the Bowties Outlet store and was so happy with my experience! I'm from California and had planned a whole weekend of dress shopping in Vegas with 6 stores to hit up in 2 days... this was only our second shop and I bought the dress and cancelled all other appointments. It felt really quick, but honestly it's because Christine was incredible! She was right there the whole time helping me out in the dressing room, giving her professional opinion when it was appropriate, and making me feel really special in the moment. Because it was the outlet, I got a huge price reduction on my dress from the original cost. To speak on flexibility, Christine gave me an additional 10% discount just because! She was really in the moment with us and enjoying all of it just as much as we were.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Tianna for writing us such an awesome review. We are so happy you were able to find your Dream Gown with us.Christine says hello and she truly enjoyed working with you .Please Be sure to post your wedding photos on our social media @bowtiesbridal.
    Best Wishes

Brenda · Married on 05/11/2018

I got my dress from the outlet on Charelston and it is beautiful. I had an issue with it and the owner was contacted to see what she could do. They were very flexible with the cost and worked with me all the way making sure I was happy with my dress. A big thank you to all the staff and the owner.

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique 5

Hi Brenda,
    We loved working with you to make your wedding dress fit perfectly. Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at Bowties Bridal. Please be so kind and post your photos on our social media at Bowties Bridal. Can’t wait to see how beautiful you looked on your wedding day.
    Evana

Courtney · Married on 04/28/2018

The team at Bow ties Bridal is amazing. They were amazing every step of the way. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful. My alterations were amazing.

- Courtney

Kirstin · Married on 03/25/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Bowties Bridal! From the day I walked into the store, I truly felt like a PRINCESS! Their entire staff is incredible, Richelle especially.

I purchased my dress in July 2017 for my March 2018 wedding. It was a 2018 design so I was told that it wouldn't be ready until January of this year, which was fine... they called me in November to tell me it was in, and when I tried it on, it fit like a GLOVE! I made a few alterations to the dress and purchased my own straps to be added, and they were always so accommodating.

Overall, it was the best experience I could have ever dreamed of as a Bride!

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique 6

Adrienne · Married on 12/30/2017

I loved my dress experience at bowties bridal. The saleswoman understood my vision and pulled so many lovely dresses. The selection at this shop is great! I loved that we had the shop to ourselves and the owner even popped champagne when I said yes to the dress. My girls and I had a great time!

brittany · Married on 11/02/2017

I went to bow ties bridal outlet. I had the best experience. The lady who worked their really loves what she doesn’t and took great care of me. She searched for the dress she thought was the one for 20 minutes while also helping me try on other dresses. When she found the dress. It truly was THE dress! I am so grateful to her :) and the price was amazing !

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique 7
    Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique 8

Hello Brittany,
    I had so much fun helping you find the Dress of your Dreams. Congratulations on your wedding and Thank you so much for sharing your photos with us. Please be so kind and #us on instagram @bowtiesbridal and FB as well.

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

Bowtie bridal is amazing. This was the dress experience I was looking for. I had gone to many other bridal shops here in town and none stood close to being like bowtie bridal. I can't wait to wear my dress in October. Everyone in that shop are like family now. Don't waste your time shopping at any other bridal salon go straight to bowtie bridal and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Heather for such kind words.
    Please be sure to post your photos on all social media using #bowtiesbridal so we can see it . You are a beautiful bride and we all loved working with you . We will miss your similes.
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 05/29/2017

I purchased my dress from their outlet store. I didn't have an appointment and I just wanted to see what they had . The store caught my eye while checking out a venue across the way. Evana was wonderful, she was happy to accommodate me and let me try on a few dresses. She was so sweet and very honest about the dresses and they way the looked one me. I didn't feel pressure at all to purchase a more expensive dress like I had experienced at some other stores. My dad actually picked out my dress. I was able to score a beautiful Maggie Sottero Lorelei for only $650! It was a lovely experience. I'm obsessed with my dress and want to put it on everyday! Guess I'll have to wait.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Linda for such a kind review. We truly appreciate it and are so happy you have chosen Bowties Bridal as your Boutique.

Barbara · Married on 04/29/2017

My daughter purchased her dress at Bowties after looking at several CA stores. We went there because my daughter was interested in a designer they carried. As it turned out,she did not like any of those gowns. Richelle ,our wonderful bridal fashion stylist, suggested a gown. It turned out to be the one! Richelle totally knows all the dresses in the shop,never pushed us in any way. She did everything on time and exactly as she promised. Maggie our alterations lady was perfect! You would think my daughter was her daughter with the care she gave us. This shop was first class in every way and one mile from our house! Bowties was amazing!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

As the saying goes Happy brides do not write reviews .... We are so Thankfull you have taken the time to share your daughters experiance at our store on the Social media. We would love to see the photos from the wedding on our Facebook @bowtiesbridal and on the www.theknot.com. Also be sure to bring in her wedding dress so we can clean and preserve it for her.
    Best wishes
    Richelle

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

I LOVED working with the team at Bowties Bridal. I found my perfect dress on my first visit :) They were so helpful to let me try on numerous styles and fits to make sure I was truly happy with my selection. Once my dress was ordered, it arrived on time and they were very flexible in my fittings since I was an out of town bride. My dress was absolutely stunning and I can't say thank you to their team enough for making my dress fit me perfectly :)

Sent on 04/05/2017

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Sara. It was our pleasure helping you find your dream wedding dress. We would love to see your final wedding photos. Please be sure to post them on our FB and do not forget to bring your wedding dress in so we can clean and preserve it for you,

diedra · Married on 03/23/2017

lovely style!!!! Keep up the good work!

• MELISSA

MELISSA · Married on 03/06/2017

I had been to literally EVERY store in Las Vegas and found my dream dress at Bowties Bridal. Ivana was so sweet and helped me find the exact style of dress I had imagined myself wearing on the beach but was also within my budget. Lucette was so sweet and helpful with all my alterations and at every appointment she made me comfortable that my dress would turn out perfect and it truly did. My only disappointment was that I didn't have it in my budget to buy like 5 dresses, there were so many that I just loved! Their selection was far better and more reasonably priced at both their locations than all the other Bridal Salons combined in my opinion.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Melissa, So sweet of you to take the time to share about your experience at Bowties Bridal here on Wedding Wire. So happy we were able to help you find the Perfect 1 dress not 5 so so dresses. ;)
    Please be sure to post your wedding photos on our FB.
  • Z

Zara · Married on 12/12/2016

Bowties Bridal was very flexible & responsive offering customer service that I really felt went above & beyond the ordinary. I am very grateful to them for their help in making everything fall in line, on very short notice, for my big day!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Hi Zara,
    So sweet of you to take the time to write us a review. We always appreciate the feedback from our Brides. Be sure to post your wedding photos on the www.theknot.com
    We love to see them.

Justine · Married on 10/14/2016

I said "Yes to the Dress" at Bowties Bridal back in February 2016. Cassandra was the knowledgable gal who assisted me through the overwhelming dress search!! I did purchase a Justin Alexander dress here for under $1,000! What a steal! I was recently wed on 10/14 and I received several compliments on my gown! Thanks again Cassandra for your help and making the process a breeze!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Julia for your kind words, We appreciate it. It was our pleasure helping you find your dream wedding dress.

Erika · Married on 10/10/2016

I bought my dress here and I had alterations done here. They provided wonderful service.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

We would love to see your wedding photos be sure to post them on our FB

Diana · Married on 08/27/2016

Yes, yes, yes and another yes! This is the place to go if you are looking for a wedding gown and want great and attentive service, a large selection and friendly staff.

I was being super wishy-washy on making my decision about my dress - it's a big decision afterall - and actually ended up coming to Bowties THREE times. And each and every time the staff was amazing! They weren't pushy, they knew I was really in love with one dress but continued to let me try on other gowns to compare it to, and were very patient as I made my decision. They happily answered all my questions and the sales associate even gave me one of her shoes to slip on to get an idea of how the dress would look with a certain height of heel.

This store really gives you the whole experience in that ideal 'wedding dress shopping' kind of way.

I walked in and gave a few ideas of styles I liked, and the sales associate too me over to each section, strapless here, backless there, and pointed out a few popular designers. She also browsed the dresses as I did and would ask me about ones she thought I might like, if I wanted to try them on, ect. She was super helpful in the room as well and explained a lot about the dresses to me as we went.

Aside from the great service, the thing I LOVE about this place is that each gown in in a clear garment bag, but attached to the bag is a magazine sized laminated 'tag' with the designers photos of a model in the dress - front and back. It can be hard to tell what dresses really look like while they are hanging on the racks and there are so many it can be overwhelming. The photos make it very easy to see the dresses and decide if you want to try it on or not.

The experience at Bowties was just very nice and I left very happy with my decision.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Wow Diana,
    Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience on social media. We so appreciate it. We cant wait to see you in your dress on you wedding day. You truly just made our day.
    Love
    Bowties

I absolutely loved my dress!! All of the staff was super friendly, and I always felt like a princess when I had my dress fittings. My dress was absolutely perfect. We ended up buying a plain dress that was on sale, and purchasing "bling" from Lucette that she sewed onto my dress for me. It all turned out perfectly. I have never felt more beautiful than I did in that dress on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our store with us all. We truly appreciate it. Please be sure to send us a picture of your gown on your wedding day. You can post it at www.theknot.com.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2016

Honestly, my whole day ended up being planned around my dress. If it wasn't for the beautiful ladies at Bowties Bridal, I would never had the day I did. Originally I was looking for something pretty to do a photoshoot in for my 10 year vow renewal. Being one of those women, I went in thinking long sleeved lace with color or something to that nature. So when I didn't find anything standing out for me on the racks, they asked me to trust them, I did. Um wow!!! I ended up with a gorgeous Morilee form fitting mermaid dress with a blush pink ombre bottom and the most ruffles I have ever seen!!! Being a wedding photographer myself, I wanted a dress I hadn't photographed and the girls produced!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my gown.

I did have a self conscious moment the first time I put my actual dress on and the girls made sure to listen to my concerns but overall encouraged me to stay true to my original gut feeling about the dress. I'm so happy I did!!!!

Thank you Bowties Bridal for the amazing experience working with you!!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Sara, We are so happy to hear that everything was perfect for you. You were so much fun to work with . Please post us a photo on Bowties bridal facebook of you on our special day . Congratulations for all of us.

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2016

Kathy was amazing!!! She was the one who ACTUALLY picked out my dress, and I love it! She even met me when the store was closed because I was traveling through town. Great experience!

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 03/19/2016

I had such a good experience at Bow ties!! My consultant, Jennifer, was so sweet! She made me feel comfortable and she really understood my vision and what I was looking for. She even cried when we found the one!! The owner, Richelle, was also there and she was great! They have an incredible selection. We went in on a Sunday and it was quiet and calm and was such a nice setting to try on dresses. I am so happy I found my dream dress here!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

So kind of you to take the time to write us a review. It was our pleasure helping you here at Bowties.

Cassandra · Married on 03/19/2016

I was so blown away with this place from the moment I made my appointment to the instant I found my dress. Evana was so fun and uplifting to work with. Her honesty and graciousness was so appreciated. I have told ALL my friends in Las Vegas about this bridal store and I'm so happy I found my dress here!! Loved this place, and the staff.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Hello Cassandra,
    It was so much fun working with you . You made a beautiful bride .Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an awesome review. Trully appreciate it.. Be sure to bring us your wedding pictures so we can put them up on our wall as well as bring your gown so we can preserve it for you.

Angela · Married on 02/06/2016

I purchased my wedding dress here and this is where we rented the tux's! We had a great experience with both. I found my dream dress and the ladies were so helpful. The seamstress was also very talented! No complaints!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Angela for allowing us to be a part of your wedding at our Bridal as well as Tuxedo Store. It was our pleasure working with you and the bridal party. Be sure to share your picture on www.theknott.com so we can post it in our store.

Candice · Married on 01/09/2016

Had such a wonderful experience with all the lovely ladies here. Everyone is very attentive and helpful. They have an amazing selection but i finally made up my mind is absolutely gorgeous and cant wait to wear it on my wedding day!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

We love that you have taken the time to share your experience at our store on the social media. It was our pleasure helping you find your dream gown. Cant wait to see you in your gown on your wedding day.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!! I'm not a fan of trying on clothes let alone several wedding dresses. However, the ladies here made this process fun. I also didnt' think that I would be lucky enough to find my dress on the first try. However, they pulled such a variety of dresses that I said yes to my third dress, I have already reccomended this place to some of my friends getting married and I will glady continue to do so. Thank you thank you!!