Las Vegas, NV 89113 Map · Phone number

About Justlinen.com

Welcome To Justlinen,

The Place for Resort Casual Linen Clothing for Men and Women in Timelessly Classic Styles infused with a wide range of colors. We have a no wait policy on our Men's Linen Wedding Attire Selection. This means we can customize your wedding attire almost instantly with our in stock programs. We carry the finest Men's Linen Suitsor Linen Sport Coatsin all sizes & matching colors for everyone in your wedding party. Destination Weddings are no problem since we are from the Caribbean. We can suggest the best local spots in and around the US Virgin Islands or The British Virgin Islands. We always stock the largest selection of men's linen drawstring pantsand linen dress pants. We carry men's linen shirts, guayaberas, in shortand long sleeves with amazing sought after colors. You will always find our signature white linen shirt at Justlinen.com. We stock the finest linen all year long from designers like: Haspel, Tulliano, Calvin Klein, Tallia and Margaritaville Apparel. Remember you are on vacation so "Relax"......the wrinkles are free.

jllogo
Linen Dress Pants by Tulliano
Linen Dress Pants by Tulliano
Linen Suit by Calvin Klein
Linen Suit by Calvin Klein
Margaritaville Drawstring Pants
Margaritaville Drawstring Pants
Margaritaville Linen Latitudes Roll Up Shirt.
Margaritaville Linen Latitudes Roll Up Shirt.
jllogo

15 Reviews for Justlinen.com

Carissa · Married on 05/02/2015

I used Just Linen for my small private ceremony in August and the suits were perfect. Now we are having a larger wedding celebration and I ordered additional suits for groomsmen and they all arrived in a timely fashion and fit perfectly. These are really beautiful suits.

My husband lost weight so I ordered him new pants ( also didn't like the pleated fit he had worn earlier, I think the flat pant is much more flattering) and at the last minute after talking with Just Linen we realized they were out and for a moment it looked like he was going to be wearing the old pleated baggy pants. But Just Linen made it happen!!! They found a larger size, tailored them down, overnighted the new pants to me and made my day!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

mia · Married on 08/01/2013

The service we received from this company was exceptional. They went above and beyond our expectations. They were totally awesome. Will definitely use again and recommend to anyone looking for quality service and product.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Leon · Married on 04/22/2013

From the easy flow through their website to making our selections that was fitting for our 20th wedding anniversary in paradise, Just Linen delivered on top quality feel and appeal! Thank you.

Sent on 02/17/2018