Scheme Events

8722 Heatherstone St, Henderson, Henderson, NV 89074 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Scheme Events

Scheme Events is a premier Las Vegas wedding planning company who designs weddings with luxury and style in mind. Their designs, entertainment ideas and overall guest experiences are unique to their couples’ love story. No two weddings are alike. Since opening their doors in 2010, Scheme Events has achieved many awards including their most recent, Best Event Planner of Las Vegas by the Las Vegas Review Journal in 2018! Their design work has been featured in Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Love Inc. and Smitten Magazine, along with a variety of other local publications. Winners of WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards seven years in a row, Scheme Events is the top choice for your Las Vegas wedding! Did we mention they have published a book as well?

Services Offered:

• Full Wedding Planning and Design
  • Partial Planning they call "Planning by The Book"
  • Day of Coordination

Follow Scheme Events on Instagram! @schemeevents for Q&A, wedding etiquette, inspiration, featured work and sneak peeks into their daily lives.

Follow Scheme Events on

Floral centerpiece

78 Reviews for Scheme Events

Tyte · Married on 11/10/2018

One happy bride!

Tara and her team were AMAZING!!
    She really made my special day feel completely at ease.
    I didn't even need to stress about anything. My seating chart never even showed up, and she dealt with that without any issues.
    They were so great! If any of my friends ever plan a wedding in vegas, Scheme Events WILL be who i point them to!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 11/10/2018

Must Hire!!!

I was fortunate enough to have Francesca and the Scheme Events team as my "month-of" planner. Francesca took my vision for my wedding and perfected it. From the minute I met with Francesca she was calm, cool and collected...she listened intently to my concerns and requests and delivered perfectly. Francesca assured me that everything would be as I envisioned it, and it was. On the day of my wedding, Francesca and her team worked to make sure that all vendors set up correctly, were on time, everything was in place and everything looked the best it possibly could look, with smiles on their faces the entire day. The whole team was calming, complimentary, assuring, kind, hard-working, professional and positive...with great personalities!! I would recommend Francesca to anyone with an upcoming wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Heidi

Heidi Heinrich · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Dream Wedding Came To Life! :)

Where do I begin! Tara and her team are absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond to make our wedding dream come true.

I interviewed/met with tons of wedding planners but when I met Tara it was different. I could tell she had a passion for her work and she genuinely loved what she did.

I loved the fact that I was able to work directly work with her. Some of my girl friends that got married said they were mostly in communication with the wedding planner’s assistant. This was not the case with Tara. Even though I knew she was planning other weddings she never made us feel like our wedding was not important or too far down the road to worry about. We always felt like her main priority. I also loved the fact that I could email Tara at 9:30PM and when I would wake up the next day I would have an email from her answering all my million questions.

Tara also did an amazing job recommending vendors to use. From DJ Shai Peri to Mike at Pure Light Creative. They were all amazing.

Some other things we loved about Tara:
    • Attention to detail
    • Amazing listener
    • Worked with our budget

She is an amazing wedding planner and has an amazing team. You will not be disappointed. We're so grateful we had her as our planner.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Scheme Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Norina Kaye Photography
    Norina Kaye Photography Wedding Photographers

Scheme is a dream to work with! My clients have loved their experiences with both Tara and Francisca. Of course, I love working with them too! One of the very best Wedding and Event Planners in town <3

• Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits
    Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Wedding Photographers

Scheme Events is an amazing group of creative women who built their business from the ground up with teamwork and passion. They create high-end weddings and events that speak to the personality of the couple and are very thorough when working with other vendors throughout the wedding planning process. Can't recommend them enough!

• Enchanted Florist
    Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

We think that Scheme Events are the bee's knees! They truly take an event concept and bring it to fruition. Every detail is thought of and blended in seamlessly. With The combination of the creative brains at Scheme you will have and event that you and every guest will remember for a lifetime!

• 8722 Heatherstone St, Henderson Henderson, Nevada, 89074 See on map
    7023270178 (Other Phone Number)