Scheme Events Reviews

78 | Henderson, NV

78 Reviews for Scheme Events

Tyte · Married on 11/10/2018

One happy bride!

Tara and her team were AMAZING!!
    She really made my special day feel completely at ease.
    I didn't even need to stress about anything. My seating chart never even showed up, and she dealt with that without any issues.
    They were so great! If any of my friends ever plan a wedding in vegas, Scheme Events WILL be who i point them to!

• Hailey

Hailey · Married on 11/10/2018

Must Hire!!!

I was fortunate enough to have Francesca and the Scheme Events team as my "month-of" planner. Francesca took my vision for my wedding and perfected it. From the minute I met with Francesca she was calm, cool and collected...she listened intently to my concerns and requests and delivered perfectly. Francesca assured me that everything would be as I envisioned it, and it was. On the day of my wedding, Francesca and her team worked to make sure that all vendors set up correctly, were on time, everything was in place and everything looked the best it possibly could look, with smiles on their faces the entire day. The whole team was calming, complimentary, assuring, kind, hard-working, professional and positive...with great personalities!! I would recommend Francesca to anyone with an upcoming wedding, you will not be disappointed.

• Heidi

Heidi Heinrich · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Dream Wedding Came To Life! :)

Where do I begin! Tara and her team are absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond to make our wedding dream come true.

I interviewed/met with tons of wedding planners but when I met Tara it was different. I could tell she had a passion for her work and she genuinely loved what she did.

I loved the fact that I was able to work directly work with her. Some of my girl friends that got married said they were mostly in communication with the wedding planner’s assistant. This was not the case with Tara. Even though I knew she was planning other weddings she never made us feel like our wedding was not important or too far down the road to worry about. We always felt like her main priority. I also loved the fact that I could email Tara at 9:30PM and when I would wake up the next day I would have an email from her answering all my million questions.

Tara also did an amazing job recommending vendors to use. From DJ Shai Peri to Mike at Pure Light Creative. They were all amazing.

Some other things we loved about Tara:
    • Attention to detail
    • Amazing listener
    • Worked with our budget

She is an amazing wedding planner and has an amazing team. You will not be disappointed. We're so grateful we had her as our planner.

Megan M · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Decision!

Tara was a critical component to making our wedding the most wonderful day. She is organized, cool, calm, and collected. Just what we needed!! Tara has excellent vendor relationships and is well positioned to guide you through every decision--large and small. We would highly recommend Tara.

• Michael

Michael Pappas · Married on 05/26/2018

True visionaries who make dreams a reality

Our experience with Scheme events was outstanding. Tara met with us and we instantly connected. The attention to detail and professionalism was immediately prominent. What set her apart was the passion she had towards bringing our vision to life. She didn't only listen and take notes but truly got to know us as a couple. After the first meeting she delivered a wonderfully detailed plan of action for our big day. From then on it was as if we could do nothing but enjoy the entire process. Those cliche feelings of being nervous or anxious about finding a common ground to create a day that appeases each person was washed away. Scheme events truly delivers on the attention to detail you want while also providing creative vision that sets them apart from the rest. Which in turn sets your wedding apart from the rest. We always felt special and that we were getting our own custom designed wedding. When the big day was finally here Tara and her team had everything handled. Scheme events took a dream and made it a reality. It was the greatest day of our lives! We cannot thank Tara enough and it was the best decision.

Vivian · Married on 04/07/2018

I was initially on the fence about needing a day of coordinator...but boy am I glad I found Scheme Events and Francesca. Francesca is absolutely amazing. She handled everything perfectly, even when there were last minute change ups with the wedding party. The wedding went absolutely perfectly and I didn't have to stress about one thing the day of. Francesca and Scheme Events are a definite must-have for any wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Scheme Events's reply:

Vivian! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad you found us as well. :) It was great being a part of your wedding day. Sending you all the best for a beautiful marriage. xoxo Scheme Team

Christina · Married on 10/30/2017

If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no more! Scheme Events is exactly what you're looking for. Tara's attention to detail was very much appreciated leading up to and during the wedding. Her team's expertise and guidance is impeccable. She is sweet, calm and polite but also direct and dedicated to making your day exactly how you picture it.

Unfortunately, we had a small hiccup (due to another vendor, it was in NO WAY Tara's fault!) but I didn't even know there was a problem during the wedding because she discretely handled everything with so much care. Knowing what Scheme Events went through to cover the mistakes of another lazy vendor makes me so grateful! Mistakes and hiccups are bound to happen, but this is nothing you want to or should have to deal with on your special day! I'm so thankful we had this wonderful team on our side.

I can't imagine our wedding without Scheme Events, and will be recommending them to all of my friends! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Scheme Events's reply:

Thank you so much for putting your trust in me. You and Pierre are truly so special to me and I just adore the two of you. Congratulations again! Lots of love, Tara

Julia · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Tara and her team at Scheme Events was a fantastic experience and made our wedding the fun and stress-free celebration that we wanted it to be! I highly recommend hiring Tara for full planning - it's worth every penny and she does an amazing job handling all of the different vendors, and even challenging family personalities. Thank you TARA!!!!

Scheme Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! You and Josh were such a dream and I absolutely loved bringing together your wedding day. It was amazing and beautiful! Can we do it again! :) xoxo Tara

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Tara and her team did an amazing job to help make our day unforgettable. From answering all my questions, to coordinating the rehearsal, and creating a timeline for our day, Scheme Events was critical in making our wedding weekend run smoothly. I would recommend their “day-of” coordination so that you can enjoy your wedding day and let them handle the details.

Scheme Events's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for your kind words! You and Billy were such a class act and I loved everything about your wedding day. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. Wishing you all the best. xoxo Tara

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Tara was so wonderful with everything leading up to our wedding day. We utilized Scheme Events for Day of Coordination, and I feel like we got so much more! She was so helpful in finalizing everything with our vendors- once she stepped it it was like a huge weight was lifted! I can't express how helpful she was. Everything went perfect on the big day, and that was thanks to Tara! I would recommend Scheme Events to anyone! :)

Scheme Events's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for your kind words! Sending you and Josh lots of love and well wishes. xoxo Tara

Barbara · Married on 04/29/2017

We worked with Francesca for month of coordination services. She was just fantastic. She paid excellent attention to all the details. The timeline was perfect. As the mother of the bride,I knew I could just relax and enjoy on the actual day of the wedding. She promptly answered all emails and provided several vendors for other things when I asked her. She was a very delightful person to work with on everything! Thank you,Francesca! You were tops!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/13/2016

Tara is not only the best wedding coordinator out there, but truly an amazing person inside and out. This means so much when planning a wedding because it should be personalized and unique down to the tiniest of details and Tara was able to do that for us because of her genuine interest for us as a couple. We started planning over 2 years out and Tara was organized, timely, thoughtful and creative throughout the entire planning process. She was straight forward with ideas and costs and after a while she was reading my mind when it came down to the design plan. She will spend the time to research, plan and then present you with multiple courses of action and was a life savor when choosing vendors since we were not living in the area. The day of the wedding, I learned of a couple things that went wrong, but it wasn't until after the fact because Tara had it totally under control and was a superstar at putting out the fires. I am beyond grateful that Tara was our wedding coordinator and turned into an amazing friend along the way. She can turn your dream wedding into reality. You will not regret choosing Scheme Events and Tara!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Scheme Events's reply:

Laura! I'm smiling from ear to ear! Thank you so much for your kind words. I absolutely adore you and Doug and I'm so honored to have been a part of your wedding day. You two are truly wonderful friends and I cannot wait to celebrate life's happenings with you. Lots of love for you two. xoxo Tara

Caitlin · Married on 10/18/2016

This was money well spent. We loved working with everybody and would hire them again in a heartbeat! They really take some of the pressure off and let you enjoy your day without worry. Their attention to detail was crucial for me and they nailed it. It was a pleasure to work with them!

Shardonnay · Married on 10/01/2016

Where do I begin...Tara you made my dream wedding come to life! From the very beginning I loved working with Scheme. Our meetings were always so helpful to make sure I was staying on track with the planning and to make sure my design vision was pulled together. Tara gave us so many pointers and tips, I seriously couldn't have done it without you! Then on our actual wedding day, I was so glad to have you there. Tara made sure everything was running smoothly at the wedding site while we were getting ready. I really don't know how brides do it without a day of coordinator. Also thank you to Francesca and Traci for helping with all of my small details and making sure we were taken care of during our reception. You girls are the best! Xoxo

Sent on 11/05/2016

Scheme Events's reply:

Shardonnay and Seth, thank you so much for your kind words. The two of you are considered a part of the Scheme family and we are honored to have been a part of your beautiful wedding day. Love you!!

Angharad · Married on 05/28/2016

Hiring Scheme, and specifically Tara, to help us plan our wedding may be the best thing we have ever done (after getting engaged of course). We loved working with Tara! We were nervous about planning a destination wedding but Tara was with us every step of the way. She worked with our budget, listened to our ideas, and helped us sort out our wants versus needs. Tara understood exactly what we wanted our day to feel like. Even though we lived really far away, Tara was always available whether by email, phone, or Skype. Our wedding day was wonderful and every detail perfectly represented us. It was really beyond our expectations! Having Tara beside us meant we could relax and focus on each other and our guests. We're so thankful that we not only had the wedding of our dreams but we have made a wonderful new friend in the process!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Scheme Events's reply:

Blushing over here! Thank you for your kind words. Love you two and cannot wait to see you again soon. Congratulations!! xoxo Tara

Ethel · Married on 05/03/2016

We cannot thank Scheme & Tara enough for making our wedding day so perfect!!

First of all, planning our wedding was no easy feat because we live in Hong Kong and decided to get married in Vegas, we did not have time to fly over to scout for venues, which meant that Tara had to do all these field trips and videos for us!!

Tara also designed this beautiful wedding theme and gave us some great suggestions on vendors, she took care of all the finer details that I had never even thought of. Its been 2 months since our wedding and our guests are still raving about how amazing the finer details were.

Oh, and did i mention there is a 15 hour time difference between Vegas and Hong Kong so all our meetings were done through skype calls in the evening.

Thank you so much Tara for being incredibly organised, patient and accomodating with us. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives because of her! i would 100% recommend Scheme and Tara :)

Sent on 07/03/2016

Scheme Events's reply:

Ethel! You and Jonathan were amazing to work with. Thank you for putting your trust in me. Your wedding day was gorgeous and I cannot wait to relive it through photos. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Much love, Tara

Tracey · Married on 03/12/2016

Upon getting engaged, my husband and I originally thought we would wait until we eventually moved back to the east coast to get married where all of our friends and family live, but after a few months, we decided we didn’t want to wait any longer and we were going to get married in Las Vegas! My husband and I work opposite shifts so it made the idea of planning a wedding by ourselves unimaginable. I decided to look up wedding planners and Scheme Events had really great reviews so I submitted an inquiry to meet and see if it was a good fit.

At our initial meeting, we met with Traci who was outgoing, fun, passionate and most importantly, she laughed at my husband’s jokes  We got along so well during our first meeting that we decided right then and there that Scheme, and Traci were for us! Traci’s personality and style was a perfect match for us. She seemed to know everything we would love before we did! All of the vendors she recommended were absolutely fantastic and every idea we presented to her seemed to seamlessly fit into the overall vision she was building for us! I’m not sure how many other weddings she may have been planning or helping with at the time, but throughout the 8 months or so that we worked together, I literally felt like I was the only bride she was helping! She answered every text, email and call within minutes! I honestly don’t know how she kept all of the little details straight, she is truly gifted at what she does!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Every detail was executed perfectly and the décor was stunning! I lost count of how many people approached us telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We would not have been able to pull it off without Scheme helping us every step of the way! Scheme is an incredible company comprised of incredible women who are passionate about what they do and it truly shows. We could not be happier with the planning and execution of our wedding!

• Candace

Candace · Married on 11/07/2015

Without a doubt, Scheme Events deserves 5 stars! I cannot speak highly enough about our experience working with Francesca! Throughout the entire coordination process from beginning to end, these ladies were attentive, responsive, professional, maintained fun-loving attitudes and were an absolute joy to work with - allowing me to have no worries and truly be a stress-free bride on our Wynn-ing wedding day. We can't thank y'all enough for making our day absolutely perfect!

joni · Married on 10/17/2015

I don't even know where to start to show my appreciation for Rissa from Scheme Events. She worked with me for over a year putting our wedding together and it was amazing! She is super professional, very sweet, and able to work miracles no matter what crazy things popped up in our planning! She even put up with my fiance and I's obsession with video games and corgis to help us incorporate them into the wedding! She was able to put us into contact with vendors that matched what we were looking for and made things so easy for us in the long run! I had no idea what I was doing putting a wedding together, and there is no way things would have gone so beautifully without her. If I could have her plan all of my events in the future, I would!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Scheme Events's reply:

Congratulations to Drs. Joni & Erick Lu!! You are officially newlyweds :) You were so wonderful to work with and I loved be part of your wedding. I have so many wonderful memories over the past year with you. I will miss you when you move, but I know we'll keep updated on the corgi's and each others' lives. And you know I will be there to help you with any event you ever ever need! xoxoxo, rissa

danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

You know you have an AMAZING wedding planner when after its all over& done .You realize you kind of got attached to her & are sad you wont be dealing with her anymore (Rissa) . There are not enough kind word in the dictionary to describe how Fantastic & hardworking these Scheme ladies are! Let me start off by saying we did not have a large budget for fancy wedding with all the custom details a lot of brides get . Our wedding still turned out to be everything I always dreamed it to be! And if I had a million dollars to spend today I would not change 1 thing ! They worked so hard , Made sure we stayed within our budget, & still made it look like a million bucks! Rissa matched us with fantastic vendors & always looked out for our best interest. These ladies are top notch business women who can do it all & always keep it classy!
    Thank you Scheme!
    Danielle & Mike Munoz

Sent on 10/29/2015

Scheme Events's reply:

Welcome home from the honeymoon! It was absolutely MY pleasure to work with the two of you on your spectacular wedding. I know I've told you before, but I am still impressed by your close knit group of friends and family. You two are loyal beyond words and I feel that in my experience with you. The wedding may be over, but our friendship is just started! I can't wait to see what is in store for your future and I will be there cheering you on from Las Vegas! I know our paths will continue to cross. Sending love to both of you! xoxoxo, rissa

Ali · Married on 09/26/2015

I don't think I could ever find the right words to express just how amazing Tara and all the girls of Scheme truly are. After reading multiple reviews of wedding planners in the beginning stages of our engagement, I kept coming back to Scheme and we absolutely made the right decision. From the very start, I knew hiring Tara was the best decision we could have made. She knew which vendors were best for us and I never had a single worry during our year of planning. Even when she was 9 months pregnant, Tara was amazing in making sure our wedding day was perfect in every detail. We even ran half an hour early! How often does that happen! The only thing Im sad about is that we wont get to do it again. Please do yourself a favor and hire Scheme for your next big event. You will definitely not regret it!
    Thank you Tara for giving us the wedding of our dreams! We love you!
    Ali and Jared

Sent on 12/29/2015

Scheme Events's reply:

Ali, thank you so much for your sweet words. You and Jared were a dream Scheme couple and I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to create your dream wedding day. Can we do it all over again?!?! Let's start planning your 10 year anniversary celebration! Love you two and wish you the absolute best. xoxo Tara

Eddie · Married on 08/22/2015

I'm a guy. I knew what I wanted and the rest didn't really matter. I wanted people to have fun at my wedding. I wanted the wedding to look tasteful and nice. And I wanted my soon-to-be Wife to not have a mental breakdown. Thanks to Scheme, I'm happy to report that I got all that I wanted!

Rissa was exceptional and very professional in handling all the scheduling, details, and questions. Everything she said she would do, she did it and she did it gracefully. She really took the heat off of me by being the Wife's right hand woman. I was able to fly under the radar a lot of the time because Rissa knew all the details. (Thanks Rissa!)

Rissa also listened and paid close attention to our different styles. I really like wood grain and citrus. The Wife likes everything except pink and feathers, so we had lots of stylistic elements we wanted to incorporate into the wedding. Rissa was able to cohesively mesh our ideas tastefully and elegantly.

Most important of all, the Wife trusted Rissa enough to give up the reins and have fun. Which meant less fighting, less tears, no breakdowns, and more fun! Couldn't have done it without Scheme, and I cant recommend them enough. THANK YOU RISSA!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Scheme Events's reply:

Eddie! You were such a key part in the entire wedding planning -- I love the inspiration, style and skillz you incorporated in the wedding. And hello? Who has ever seen a video presentation during a wedding that was THAT cool? Never. I loved that your personalities influenced the style and vibe of the wedding, but you trusted your team to create on your behalf. Each element came together in ways that I just fell in love with and hope you two treasure forever! Love to you and the Wife ;-)

Sybil · Married on 08/22/2015

At first I was only interested in hiring a day-of coordinator; but retaining Scheme's full-service wedding coordination made so much more sense. Rissa (my planner from Scheme) wasn't just my organizer, my reminder, my designer, or my check-list keeper. She became my friend, my wedding diary, my calm to my wedding freak-outs.

First off, the Scheme gals have impeccable style and tastes. I had the good fortune to meet all of Scheme's planners during our first meeting and they all showed up prompt and looking fab. Their office was modern and high-end. Everything was thought out and meticulously styled. If you're wondering if their design eye and attention to detail was beneficial in wedding planning, I'll tell you, "TOTALLY." That was actually one of the most noted compliment from my wedding. People kept saying, "i LOVED the attention to detail." I felt guilty for saying thank you, because I knew it was ALL SCHEME.

Also, I've seen many otherwise cool, calm, and collected brides lose all their cool, calm, and collectedness over the years as the big day approached. I was prepared to do that myself, but the soon-to-be Husband wasn't. He said that if hiring Scheme would give me peace of mind, then it was worth it. What a keeper!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Scheme Events's reply:

Sybil, YOU my dear are dream bride, dream client and dream friend. You were so kind and sweet in every interaction and I loved how you wanted your vendors to be creative and express themselves. Love you!

Sybil · Married on 08/22/2015

There aren't enough nice things I can say about Scheme! I was lucky enough to have Rissa as my planner, but I know you can't go wrong with Scheme no matter which planner you get. These Scheme gals seriously rock. All of them.

But back to Rissa, she was (and still is!) awesome every step of the way. Planning the wedding was a long 2 year process for me and the Husband. Rissa was patient, professional, and oh-so-sweet for every day of the planning process. Rissa took the time to really get to know my husband and I so that she was able to create a beautiful wedding catered specifically to our tastes.

And it wasn't just the planning and the designing. (she designed a GORGEOUS wedding for me, btw) It was executing. When the Big Day came, Scheme was there earlier than I was awake. They started prepping and hauling while I sipped on my bubblies. The whole wedding party and I got to focus on getting ready and having fun. Rissa and her team was able to handle everything from the questions to the decorating. As bad as I felt that they had to hustle because of me, the more grateful I was to have Scheme's help.

Without Rissa, I wouldn't have had such a beautiful and memorable day. Thank you so much Rissa!!!

Christopher · Married on 05/30/2015

After being frustrated with wedding planning for a long time, I decided to call Scheme Events. The woman on the phone was Tara, one of Scheme’s lead planners. After one quick chat with Tara I knew I had to convince my husband Chris that we needed to get a wedding planner. I spoke to Chris about it, and surprisingly he was on board. I didn't have to convince him though, Scheme proved then and there that we needed them in our life! I was in way over my head, trying to plan a wedding and a honeymoon while I was in school. From the moment we walked into Scheme’s office we felt a wave of relief swoosh over us. Tara was going to be our coordinator. She and her perfectly manicured three prong binder were our saving grace. She had an answer for everything, a timeline, ideas, and a plan of attack! Tara listened to my ideas and ran with them. I had a vision. I wanted elegance with a little garden vibe. It was like Tara was in my brain! She knew how to fill in the gaps where I was lacking. She understood that I wanted a level of formality while still maintaining that fun and personal vibe. Piece by piece, our wedding was falling into place. It was honestly one of the easiest experiences of my life. Tara thought of everything. She had a quick answer for everything and lots of great connections to other really good and respectable vendors. The whole day was just so easy. So meticulously coordinated and I didn’t have to do a thing! All I had to do was enjoy myself. All of my cute DIY projects, our cake utensils, picture frames and cards were all thought of, cleaned and put into our hotel room. Scheme really thought of everything and delivered an outstanding performance. Thanks to Scheme Events, my little idea became a vision and then it became a beautiful perfect reality.