Makeup in the 702 Reviews

Makeup in the 702 6
Makeup in the 702 7

Nicole · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing service!

Make up in the 702 was amazing. Megan was so responsive and sweet through the entire process, even though I bugged her constantly! My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted and made me feel my most beautiful on my special day...and I didn't even need to leave my house! Thank you ladies so much!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Nicole, no way- you never bugged me. I'm happy to help with anything you need. We are all so grateful that you choose us to help you get ready to walk down the aisle! Can't wait to see photos! Cheers to you both. XOXO Megan

Miranda Merrick · Married on 03/01/2019

So happy with my choice!

Makeup in The 702 was amazing. They arrived on time and were very friendly and professional at the same time. I had a couple inspiration photos and the ladies absolutely nailed it. I couldn't be happier with who I chose to make me feel beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Miranda you are so beautiful both inside and out! Thank you so so much for asking us to be there. Cheers to you both! XOXO Megan

Camilla · Married on 02/12/2019

I could imagine a better experience

This review is for the bride that is coming from out of town and unsure about which company to book. After shopping around and making many phone calls to different hair and make up artists I found that Makeup in the 702 was the best option. The other places seem like they’re cheaper but they have too many add on fees. Megan(the owner) and her staff were extremely responsive, professional, friendly and prepared. I paid for a trial run as well as the day of bridal hair and makeup because I was unsure. But honestly, I did not need to do a trial run because the girls executed everything exactly the way I asked it to be done the first time. Megan was literally just a text message away at all times. From the first time of contact until the actual wedding(actually, even after the wedding I got a follow up email) she maintained contact wig weekly emails. All in all, I highly recommend Makeup in the 702. I could not imagine a better experience. Thank you Megan, Annie & Katie making me feel and look so special on my big day. You deserve one million positive reviews and the business from every single Vegas bride.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Makeup in the 702's reply:

O Camilla- all the love in the world to you. thank you so so much for asking us to be there to help you get ready to walk down the aisle. We are so lucky that you were in our chair twice. Cheers to you both! XOXO Megan
  • Y

Yogini · Married on 02/07/2019

loved working with the team! they were fast, efficient and followed my inspiration board idea for hair and makeup really well! I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

O we love you so. So beautiful so kind. Thank you for asking us to be there

Courtney Joyner · Married on 02/07/2019

Happy, beautiful bride

I booked Makeup In the 702 at the last minute; however Megan was very responsive and incredible. Megan got back with me quickly with availability and addressed all my concerns and needs. Megan assigned me the most amazing makeup artist, Anna for me and my girlfriend. Anna was on time, personable and equipped. Considering that I can't wear MAC makeup, she had a variety of makeup products that I do wear. Anna was just amazing and left me and my girlfriend looking so beautiful. As we say back home in Washington, DC, "Our faces were BEAT". Thank you so much Anna and Makeup In the 702 for making my day so special.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Makeup in the 702 8

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Courtney seriously you both are sooo amazing. Thank your for your sweet and kind words. We will be there anytime you need us. Cheers to you both! Xoxo Megan

Rebecca Buckner · Married on 02/06/2019

Best Experience

Makeup in the 702 is a very professional company to work with. Meghan goes out of her way to keep you updated and make sure your day is as special as ever. The makeup artist and hairstylist were able to replicate the looks I wanted exactly. I wouldn't reccomend any other company for hair and makeup for any special occasion.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Miss Rebecca, thank you so so much for asking us to be there on your day. All the love in the world to you both. Cheers!!!!! XOXO Megan
  • Lynsee

Lynsee · Married on 02/03/2019

YES! YES! YES! Worth every penny and then some!

Not only would I recommend this company to anyone needing hair or makeup for any reason, I WILL be using them again at every possible opportunity! I booked my event a year in advance and I have to say that doing so seemed to be viewed, by the company, as more time to provide outstanding customer service. Most of the vendors I used for my wedding accepted my bookings and then went radio silent for 6-8 months because of how far in advance I'd booked but Makeup in the 702 maintained warm and friendly contact with me the whole way through. Their online portal for viewing invoices, adding my maid of honor for makeup service, and uploading pictures of the dress and the hair and makeup ideas that I had made everything so much easier! They sent me helpful videos about how to prep for my services, when to wash my hair before the big day, and how to best prepare my skin etc. Every correspondence was warm, friendly, professional, and helpful. Every. Single. One. When the big day arrived the girls - who probably do a dozen brides a week at the very minimum, treated me like the only bride on earth. They arrived as excited and enthusiastic about my big day as my own maid of honor and I consider them both honorary bridesmaids. They worked fast and they were certainly professional but they were also personable and relieved some of the day-of jitters by keeping conversation light and fun and getting us to laugh with them. I didn't have a clear set vision of what I wanted for my hair or makeup, so I showed each of them 5-7 pictures of things that I liked and a general style I was going for and then let them be creative and they NAILED IT in both cases. The finished results were better than anything I could have found pictures for elsewhere. My first view of myself was jaw dropping and then I couldn't stop grinning. I've never loved looking at my own reflection so much in my life. 36 year of self-esteem issues went out the window in under an hour BUT I still looked like myself which was super important. They brought out of the very best version of me without making me look like a totally different person. All night my guests and family members would just gape when they got their first view of me and then grin ear to ear and tell me how amazing I looked. Even my wedding coordinator was impressed and she's worked with dozens of hair and makeup companies in Vegas but it was obvious that Makeup in the 702 made as wonderful an impression on her as they did on me. The airbrush foundation was fantastic and as we played a lot of EDM and Dubstep at our reception I was sweating a lot but left nothing behind on the white napkins that I dabbed my face with and I still looked fresh and gorgeous at the end of the night when we got to the hotel. My new husband and I had an ... energetic wedding night so I expected to go to sleep looking like Marilyn Monroe and wake up looking like Lucille Ball but, to my surprise, everything was STILL in place THE NEXT MORNING! I ran a soft brush through the ends of my hair and went to the family brunch still looking and feeling like a glamour star. After that we had a 7 hour drive to our honeymoon destination and my hair STILL looked incredible 28 HOURS LATER!!! I can't get over how impressed I - and my maid of honor - were with this company. 10 Very enthusiastic thumbs up!

p.s. I kissed literally everyone who asked to take a picture with me (with their consent) and my lipstick didn't need touching up even ONCE (and we ate a full dinner at the reception!)

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Makeup in the 702 17
    Makeup in the 702 18
    Makeup in the 702 19

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Lynsee, seriously, we are all smiling and crying at the same time. We came in and do what we do and had such an amazing time with you in the process. Your kind words mean the world to us and we can't thank you enough for recognizing excellence in standards and amazing artistry. We really do work hard to keep our skill set above the bar. Again, we are crying tears of joy as we are looking at this outstanding review. We all cannot thank you enough. Cheers to you both and cannot wait for the next time your in our chair!!! XOXOXO Megan

Elizabeth Carter Fayers · Married on 01/21/2019

Best Makeup and Hair professionals in Las Vegas

This is hands down the best hair and makeup experience I have ever had! Megan and her team were amazing from the very beginning. Not only are they great artists and flawlessly execute whatever your dream look is, they provide the best 5 star experience included in the price. Airbrush makeup is included, eyelashes are included, which I have never seen a makeup professional include in the rate. Let's talk about the rate. It's amazing, I was shocked when I got our quote back for my mom and I's wedding hair and makeup. I seriously can not recommend their services more!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Makeup in the 702 20
    Makeup in the 702 21

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Elizabeth, we would be there again and again for all of you. thank you so so much for your sweet and kind words. Cheers to you both!!!! XOXO Megan

Rabecca Messick · Married on 01/21/2019

Work of Art!

I had the most amazing experience with Makeup in the 702. It started with an inquiry about my wedding day needs. Meg promptly responded to my inquiry and we discussed both my hair and makeup ideas. A quote was provided and it never changed. I received regular updates prior to my wedding and even some do’s and dont’s for prepping the day of and even days before my wedding! The stylist and mua arrived right to my door at the Venetian!! They truly know their way around the Vegas strip hotels! My make-up and hair could not have been more beautiful. I felt my pictures turned out perfectly due to their amazing work. I’ve never felt prettier than on the day of my wedding :)

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Makeup in the 702 22

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Rabecca, thank you so so much for asking us to help you get ready to walk down the aisle. We loved being with you just as much! Cannot wait to see photos. Cheers to you both!!!! XOXO Megan
  • Kelli

Kelli Yeager · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible!

From the moment I reached out to Megan, I knew my bridal party and I would be in wonderful hands! We had been in communication for over a year before my wedding and she would periodically check in along the way to ensure she understood the vision for our hair and makeup. When she and Katie arrived for my trial, they both listened to my vision and NAILED IT! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids too! I would definitely recommend Megan and Katie and hope to have another reason to have professional hair and makeup again so I can hire them again!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Kelli, without a doubt, Katie and I were so honored to be there with all of you. What an amazing group of family and friends and each of you are soo soo special! Thank you so very much for coming at us with your awesome hair and makeup vision. cheers to all!!! XOXO Megan
  • Barbara

Barbara Bullock · Married on 01/11/2019

Stunning Results

I can't say enough about how they transformed me into the princess role for my special day. Totally satisfied in every way. My makeup and hair were perfect and lasted through our outdoor wedding. They were prompt, cordial, and professional. They listened carefully to my every wish. Thank you sooooo much for making my day even more special.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Barbara your a doll. We loved being there to help you get ready. Hope your day was everything you dreamed it would be. Cheers to you both!!!! XOXO Megan

Claudia Verzilli · Married on 01/04/2019

Fantastic both hair and makeup

Both Annie and Katie were awesome, punctual, professional, and super talented.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Claudia we were all so excited that it was your turn to walk down the aisle. We will be there over and over for you my lady. Cheers to you both. XOXO Megan

Nicole Frick · Married on 01/02/2019

Perfect! Meg and her staff are amazing

These girls are great! Friendly, on time, personable, and can replicate anything!

Makeup in the 702 23

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Nicole we are so bless to have been part of your day. Cheers to you both and safe travels back home! XOXO Megan
  • tiffney

tiffney · Married on 01/01/2019

Book with them

Excellent service convenient professional courteous. It was a great experience. I will use this company every time I come to avegas even if it’s just for a night out. It’s so rare you get this type of customer service & quality work.

Makeup in the 702 24
    Makeup in the 702 25
    Makeup in the 702 26
    Makeup in the 702 27

Makeup in the 702's reply:

All the love in the world to you Tiffney. Thank you so much for asking us to be there. cheers to you both! XOXO Megan

Esperanza Lopez-Montenegro · Married on 12/31/2018

Awesome with the wow factor

Wow you talk about a professional company. The entire experience was incredible. The team of Estefi and Katie went above and beyond, They helped to bring to life the vision I was looking for. My husband was overwhelmed and could not say enough good things. Thank you to all

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Esperanza, you have been an amazing bride as well. Thank you so much for all of your communication and preparation. Always kicks the day off with out a hitch! Cheers to you both! XOXO Megan

Lise Garza · Married on 12/26/2018

Wonderful!

If you’re getting married, Makeup in the 702 is who you need to call for hair and makeup, the ladies were fantastic! They really listened to want I wanted and I loved how I looked. Highly recommend them.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Lise we love you to!!!!! Thank you so so much for asking us to be there on your day. Cheers to you both. XOXO Megan
  • Sheree

Sheree Ketchum · Married on 12/26/2018

I Deserve This Level of Pampering

Great job by Estefi and Katie!

Makeup in the 702 28

Makeup in the 702's reply:

You are stunning my lady! Thank you so so much for asking us to be there. Cheers to you both! XOXO Megan
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing to work with

Megan is amazing to work with and was there every step of the way to answer my questions and ease my mind being so far away and not being able to have a trial run. The ladies who came to do my makeup were nice and professional. They really listened to what I wanted and I got so many compliments.

Makeup in the 702 29
    Makeup in the 702 30

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Shannon, we would be there for you again and again! Cheers to you both and hurry back soon. XOXO Megan
  • Y

Yun Hwa · Married on 12/01/2018

Flawless and Classic

From the moment I spoke with Megan, I knew I would be in great hands. Her excitement settled my nerves and gave me the comfort to ask a million and one questions. We booked in-suite hair and make up services for 8. We were not disappointed. My bridesmaids, the moms, and I felt beautiful. Our hair types ranged from thin, coarse, extremely curly, and varied in length. There was no glitches in creating the style we wanted. Make up was flawless. Not only was skill and professionalism at full display, Megan's kindness set the tone for my wedding. About a week before my wedding, I developed partial paralysis on one side of my face. Megan met with me, reassured me, and helped me feel centered and brave enough to face dual photographers and our guests. No one noticed and I felt absolutely beautiful.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Yun, I crying right now because I love you so much. You did it my lady and have a fabulous day in the books. I miss your pretty face, hurry back soon!!!! XOXO Megan

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding @ mandalay

Katie and Annie were absolutely amazing to work with! They took what direction we wanted and added their own creativity to give us the perfect looks! Thank you for making myself and my family feel so beautiful!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Cheers to you Danielle! You all are such sweet and kind women. Thank you so much for asking us to be there. cheers to you all!!! XOXO Megan

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2018

Makeup in the 702 was AWESOME!!!

I had the absolute best experience working with Meg and Courtney for our hair and makeup. Meg was super responsive in the planning process and made me feel excited as we prepared for our big day. On the morning of the wedding, they showed up to our hotel room on time and were able to add makeup service for my mother, who decided she needed her makeup done as well after seeing how awesome my mine looked. I loved my experience with Makeup in the 702 and would recommend them over and over again for any other brides on their special day!!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Shannon- you are the absolute best! We would be there over and over again for you. Can't wait to see photos. XOXO Megan
  • Arvelle

Arvelle Mcgonigal · Married on 11/04/2018

great! Fantastic service and on time!

These ladies were absolutely amazing! Showed Annie and Katie what I wanted and they made it happen!!! Great service!!! Definitely will be recommending you to others!!!
    Thank you!!!😊

Sent on 11/06/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Much love to you both!!!! Your day was magical and we are so honored to have been part of it. Xoxo megan
  • JoAnn

Joann Mcdevitt · Married on 10/23/2018

Fantastic and very professional

Estefi and Jeanette arrived right on time. There were three of us getting hair and makeup for my wedding. Both of these ladies were absolutely wonderful. We had great conversations with them and they took their time to get everything right with all of us. I received so many compliments on my hair. My daughter absolutely loved her hair and makeup and is now following Estefi on Instagram!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
    Makeup in the 702 31
    Makeup in the 702 32
    Makeup in the 702 33
    Makeup in the 702 34
    Makeup in the 702 35

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Cheers to you both!!! Thank you so much for asking us to be part of your day. It’s definitely going down in the books. Xoxo megan

Elaine · Married on 10/20/2018

Meg is amazing!

WOW! Meg exceeded all expectations for a makeup artist. She was caring leading up to the big day, sending gentle payment reminders and sweet cards to catch up. Then, the day of, she was incredibly professional and sweet, the makeup working for each of my bridesmaids, the mothers and myself. She sent everyone off with blotting papers and made sure to check everyone before we left for the venue. On top of all of that, she was more affordable than almost anyone else I saw. All my ladies said Meg was their favorite vendor, she had such positive energy and made the day better. Thank you, Meg!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Elaine your pretty wow as well. What a day we all had together! Thank you so very much for your sweet and kind words. Cheers to you all! XOXO Megan