Makeup in the 702 Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• User198177
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I HIGHLY recommend Makeup in the 702 for your wedding makeup and hair!

Megan did an AMAZING job on my makeup! They came to my hotel room and had everything with them! At first I thought that the services were a little pricey, but once they handed me the mirror and I looked at myself-WOW WORTH EVERY CENT!!! I have never tried airbrush makeup or fake eyelashes (I have really deep set eyes) Megan put those eyelashes on me and for the first time in my life my eyes actually popped! I was also impressed by how well the airbrushed makeup looked-it was amazing-I was somewhat broke out, because like most brides, I was stressed prior to my wedding day and our Las Vegas vacation, but you could NOT TELL AT ALL once Megan worked her magic on me...I actually asked her if she would be willing to come to Michigan with me to redo my makeup for our Reception haha =D The makeup held up the entire day and night too as promised-we had a Las Vegas Strip Photo Tour, which involved several stops and LOTS of walking in a heavy wedding gown in 95 degree heat..the makeup didn't budge, I cried during the ceremony-the makeup looked FLAWLESS, and it literally did not come off until I TOOK IT OFF with makeup remover....PERFECT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

I asked Whitney (who did my hair) to please do the "Carrie Underwood" half up-half down look with curls/side swept bangs..she did a great job-looked JUST LIKE THE PICTURE! It stayed pretty well too...I wish I had a curling iron about 3 hours later cause half of my hair started to go straight, but I think overall it still looked amazing and I still got a TON of compliments and nobody but me noticed of course =D These girls know what they are doing!!! A+ VERY SATISFIED!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Ashley M. Getting married on 06/02/2023

Wedding hair and makeup

Sofia was amazing!! We did the hair and make up trial the Thursday before my wedding (Saturday). It was also the night of my bachelorette. Thursday night I received so many compliments on my hair and make up - it felt amazing! One thing I really loved was the foundation. I pull yellow sometimes and in the past professional artists did not take this into account and I would end up looking a sickly yellow. Sofia mixed shades together and it led to the PERFECT shade match. On Saturday, I decided I wanted to go with a different hair style than what I had originally thought I wanted and Sofia was happy to oblige. It ended of looking amazing. 10/10 recommend this company and Sofia!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Ashley you my lady are beautiful both inside and out- we loved helping all of you get ready to walk down the aisle. Cheers to all! XOXO Meg
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lily M. Getting married on 04/22/2023

Wedding Hair and Makeup

I had such a good time with this company. Even though I live out of state, they were so helpful by sending tips and always asking if I needed any help till the day of. The day of my wedding Noelle and Edith were on time and they were both so nice, fun and gave me the best experience. They were also so nice and kind to my flower girl and my other bridesmaid. Thank you so much!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

All the love in the world to you Lily!!!! We were elated to have all of you in our chair. Cheers to all! XOXO Meg
    Riley W. Getting married on 03/18/2023

Amazing and perfect!

they did such a wonderful job!! ask for kim and vienna they are amazing and meg is awesome she kept in contact the entire time!! love them!! thank you guys for making me and my girls look amazing on my wedding day :)

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Riley we cannot rave enough about you! So Sweet and so kind. Thank you so much for asking us to help you get ready to walk down the aisle. Cheers to all! XOXO Meg
    Shannon M. Getting married on 03/11/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing product and service, ladies were great very professional

Ladies were fantastic hair and makeup was flawless!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Shannon, you my lady are pretty wonderful and amazing as well. Thank you so much for your kindness and asking us to help you get ready to walk down the aisle. Cheers to all! XOXO Meg
    Brittani A. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Professional and Organized

Makeup In The 702 is an amazing company to work with! They are organized, professional, and educational. Vienna, who did my bridal hair and makeup did a fantastic job. It was perfect. I felt like a princess on my day! I would definitely book with them for another event 😊

Makeup in the 702's reply:

You my lady ARE a princess, well at least for 1 day, but every day to us. Cannot wait to have you in our chair again! Cheers to all XOXO Meg
    Trinka H. Married on 01/14/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly a great experience!

We had a great experience! Michelle and Kim came to our hotel, right away when they came in and introduced themselves we felt like friends. They were professional, yet down to earth and didn’t make us feel anything other than comfortable and special! The ladies set up quickly, asked us what we wanted to do, gave ideas and recommendations based on our hair/face/likes and dislikes. They arrived on time, finished on time and we never felt rushed or pressured. They were flexible with the order of us getting done and truly made it an enjoyable experience. My hair and make up lasted through desert light rain and wind.

We do not frequently wear make up or have our hair done. It felt nice, I was worried make up would feel “gross” and awkward throughout the day, it didn’t. Washing it off and out of our hair was easy. It was like magic hair and makeup.

The whole experience from kind texts and emails to the actual day of was easy going and felt very uplifting. Any questions or concerns were answered and explained. We will definitely treat ourselves to this experience in the future when we are back in vegas!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Trinka, I speak on behalf of all of us when I say that our chair is ALWAYS open for all of you. We loved every single moment and cannot wait to share the joy again. Cheers to all XOXO Meg
    Markie B. Married on 01/14/2023

The absolute best!

Meg and her team at Makeup in The 702 are the best! I can't say enough about Megs communication throughout the process. Planning your wedding is stressful enough; having a provider who communicates and wants to make everything run smooth is EVERYTHING! On top of the great service, all of us LOVED our hair and makeup. I decided to do something different than my trial; the team was very supportive of my changes and made me not only look but feel amazing on my big day! So happy I went with the Makeup in The 702 team!
    Rach B. Married on 01/10/2023

Excellent experience

I hired Makeup in the 702 for my wedding day and it was a great experience! From the start Meg was extremely responsive and helpful. She responded to all of my questions and guided me through the process. Alexx did my makeup and Vienna did my hair. They both did an amazing job and were so kind and friendly. It was wonderful from start to finish and I’m very happy with the services they provided on my special day!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Rachel you are so beautiful with inside and out! You are amazing to work with as well and cannot wait to see photos. Cheers to all! XOXO Meg
  • Cegal
    Cegal R. Married on 01/01/2023

Outstanding work!

KATHRYN WAS OUTSTANDING!! WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZED AT HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE MADE ME LOOK FOR MY WEDDING DAY. I WAS HONORED TO HAVE Makeup In The 702 AGREE TO BE THERE FOR ME ON MY WEDDING DAY! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Cegal YOU my lady are amazing and we cannot thank you enough for asking us to help you get ready to walk down the aisle. Cheers to you both! XOXO Meg
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 01/01/2023

Perfect Hair and Makeup For My Big Day

The Makeup in the 702 team did my best friend's and my makeup and hair for my Las Vegas elopement. The convenience of having them come to my room was awesome but the outcome was the BEST. I looked gorgeous. They got all the details right and my hair was windproof and makeup stayed until the next morning. I love every photo from the day because they made me feel like a movie star.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Victoria, that Las Vegas wind is no joke! Thank you so much for having us there to help you both get ready- best friends forever!!! Cheers to all XOXO Meg
    Tish Married on 12/31/2022

Outstanding!

If you are getting married, or just want make-up glam for the day, I highly recommend Makeup in the 702! Why? Well, let’s start with Meg, the owner. From my initial call and text messages, Meg made me feel special as we chatted about my hair and makeup needs and wants. She was warm, personal, and empathetic. As for the makeup artist, Sofia was outstanding! Sofia, you are truly an incredible artist. You made me feel and look stunning, and my makeup and hair stayed gorgeous all day and all night. I am honored to have had Sofia on my special day. Thank you Makeup in the 702, and thank you, Sofia, for making me look beautiful on my wedding day!!
    Tori M. Married on 12/31/2022

Fantastic service

Fantastic job on my big day. We are from Texas and we’re getting married NYE in Las Vegas. I found Meg and her team through a recommendation on a Facebook post that I posted looking for hair and makeup. Meg and her team were amazing and made my big day special. They were prompt and very welcoming and supportive. I highly recommended them for your big day!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Tori, you all were AMAZING!!!! What a way to end the year and kick off the new one. cannot thank you enough for asking us to help all of you get ready to walk down the aisle. Cheers to all! XOXO Meg
    Malisa B. Married on 12/31/2022

Soft glamour nye bride

Alexx did an amazing job My Maid of Honor (niece) and I received so many compliments We are so very appreciative of all Meg’s emails of preparation for my big day Thank you again 🙏🏽

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Malisa, all the love in the world for all of you. Loved every moment with you. Cannot wait for you to be back! Cheers to all XOXO Meg
    Nicoli B. Married on 12/30/2022

Wedding day bliss

My stylist, Sophia was amazing. I showed pictures and when done I looked just like them. Sophia explain makeup options and advised what would be best for my skin. Meg was amazing with prep, interum questions, and followup as well helpful videos and tips. Meg is an awesome business woman. The prices was great and outcome was well worth it. Thank you so much Meg and Sophia. Congratulations Meg on wonderful team and business.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

You are making us all blush over here- thank you. Thank you so so much for asking us to help you get ready. Cannot wait to see photos! Cheers to all XOXO Meg
  • Ashley
    Ashley K. Married on 12/22/2022

Delightly Wonderful

The process from start to finish was great! Everything went smooth and Vienna went above and beyond with my hair and makeup. Such talent! Meg, you and your team are so talented, and I hope for more success to you all! Thank you!!
    Nadiya G. Married on 12/18/2022

Makeup in 702 is the best

I love hair and makeup that Vienna from makeup in 702 did. I was very happy that she came on time to my hotel room. She was very nice and I believe Vienna is a true professional that did an Anzac job. Everything was great and I recommend this place to everyone who would like to look beautiful before special occasion.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Nadiya, you are pretty fantastic yourself! Thank you so so much for asking us to help you get ready to walk down the aisle. Cheers to all! XOXO Meg
    Alyse A. Married on 12/17/2022

Makeup in the 702

Makeup in the 702 was attentive from the start and made sure to promptly answer any questions or concerns I had along the way. I was immediately comfortable with my hair and makeup artists, Edith and Emily, and each worked hard to make sure I felt like a princess both during my trial, but especially on my wedding day. My hair and makeup held up all night through drinking and dancing, and my curls even lasted the first two days of my honeymoon! I can’t thank the team enough for the best bridal hair and makeup experience!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Alyse, you my lady are so very welcome. You are beautiful both inside and out and would be there again and again for you. Cheers to all! XOXO Meg
    Hanna G. Married on 12/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience with Makeup In The 702 + Vienna!

The entire process from start to finish was wonderful. Meg quickly responded to my request, answered all of my questions, and moved me through the process quickly and efficiently. It was so simple.

My make-up artist/hair stylist was Vienna and she did such a great job! She was on-time, easy to talk to, and she listened to my ideas on what I wanted. I have never had my hair and makeup done professionally and I felt so beautiful. She truly was one of the best parts of my wedding day experience. Thank you Vienna, I will always recommend you and Makeup In The 702.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Hanna thank you! Thank you so very very much for asking us to help you get ready to walk down the aisle. You are Pure joy! Cheers to all XOXO Meg
    Kelly B. Married on 12/16/2022

Incredible!

They are so professional. Meg follows up with you + checks in with you. Her team is so amazing, they make you feel like you’re the only one in the spotlight + it’s awesome. We had an effortless process + it was so delightful to be around this positive energy that the team we had radiates. They take their time on makeup + hair to make sure it’s perfect + you do not feel rushed at all. It’s very upfront at the beginning when you talk to Meg too + she lays everything out there so there are so surprises. She is very flexible with last minute modifications which made the experience so perfect. For my bridal party, I had some last minute add on’s so it was nice to be able to talk to Meg and get those all situated! They are a perfect vendor + from here on out I will always recommend them for anything whether it’s bridal, homecoming/prom, boudoir, or any sort of pictures! 10/10!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Kelly, remember when we started planning and it seemed so far away- my word how quickly time flew by. You are super special to us and I want you to know our chair is ALWAYS open for all of you. Cheers XOXO Meg
    Janet C. Married on 12/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Makeup in the 702 was AMAZING!!

Makeup in the 702 was FANTASTIC, from start to finish. They were very efficient at answering any and all the questions I had. They continually reached out to me with little tips and ideas to help make my day and my look, be the best it could be. I felt like I was their only client.... it was awesome! They did exactly what I wanted - spot on! Highly recommend their wedding hair & makeup services.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Awe Janet, thank you so much- you are so super special to us. So honored to have had you in our chair and help you get ready for your wedding day. Cheers to you both! XOXO Meg
    Kaitlyn H. Married on 12/11/2022

Absolutely perfect!

Katie & Kimberly were amazing; start to finish. They arrived on time, communicated well, & did exactly what we wanted. Our hair and makeup turned out stunning & they were the sweetest. We could not have asked for better service for our elopement.
  • F
    Felicia E. Married on 12/10/2022

Excellent Service

The communication right up to the day of your event is incredible. They were so kind, patient, and professional. Jeanette and Kathryn were fantastic!
  • Jen
    Jen R. Married on 12/09/2022

Vision come to life!

Makeup in the 702 was referred by my venue (Bear's Best) and a friend that was recently married. I reached out to Meg on instagram and she responded quickly, answering all of my questions about getting my bridal party hair and makeup done for my wedding. Meg has the best communication with you up until your big day.
    I reached out to her a month prior to my wedding and arranged to have my bridal party and I get our hair and makeup done at our hotel for my bachelorette party! Freedom & Alexx were amazing to work with. They took care of us for my bachelorette party and wedding day! Everyone looked and felt great!
    On wedding day, I showed Freedom & Alexx sample pictures of how I wanted everyones hair and makeup done and they nailed it!! They helped make my vision for the look of my bridal party come to life and can't thank them all enough!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Jen, you all were such a joy to work with and we had such a blast with all of you both days!!! Our chair is ALWAYS open for any of you and we cannot wait until we get to see you all again. Cheers XOXO Meg
illustration stars