Makeup in the 702 Reviews

Makeup in the 702 6
Makeup in the 702 7
  • Y

Yogini · Getting married on 02/07/2019

loved working with the team! they were fast, efficient and followed my inspiration board idea for hair and makeup really well! I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

O we love you so. So beautiful so kind. Thank you for asking us to be there
  • Barbara

Barbara Bullock · Married on 01/11/2019

Stunning Results

I can't say enough about how they transformed me into the princess role for my special day. Totally satisfied in every way. My makeup and hair were perfect and lasted through our outdoor wedding. They were prompt, cordial, and professional. They listened carefully to my every wish. Thank you sooooo much for making my day even more special.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Barbara your a doll. We loved being there to help you get ready. Hope your day was everything you dreamed it would be. Cheers to you both!!!! XOXO Megan

Claudia Verzilli · Married on 01/04/2019

Fantastic both hair and makeup

Both Annie and Katie were awesome, punctual, professional, and super talented.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Claudia we were all so excited that it was your turn to walk down the aisle. We will be there over and over for you my lady. Cheers to you both. XOXO Megan

Nicole Frick · Married on 01/02/2019

Perfect! Meg and her staff are amazing

These girls are great! Friendly, on time, personable, and can replicate anything!

Makeup in the 702 12

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Nicole we are so bless to have been part of your day. Cheers to you both and safe travels back home! XOXO Megan

Esperanza Lopez-Montenegro · Married on 12/31/2018

Awesome with the wow factor

Wow you talk about a professional company. The entire experience was incredible. The team of Estefi and Katie went above and beyond, They helped to bring to life the vision I was looking for. My husband was overwhelmed and could not say enough good things. Thank you to all

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Esperanza, you have been an amazing bride as well. Thank you so much for all of your communication and preparation. Always kicks the day off with out a hitch! Cheers to you both! XOXO Megan

Lise Garza · Married on 12/26/2018

Wonderful!

If you’re getting married, Makeup in the 702 is who you need to call for hair and makeup, the ladies were fantastic! They really listened to want I wanted and I loved how I looked. Highly recommend them.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Lise we love you to!!!!! Thank you so so much for asking us to be there on your day. Cheers to you both. XOXO Megan
  • Sheree

Sheree Ketchum · Married on 12/26/2018

I Deserve This Level of Pampering

Great job by Estefi and Katie!

Makeup in the 702 13

Makeup in the 702's reply:

You are stunning my lady! Thank you so so much for asking us to be there. Cheers to you both! XOXO Megan
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing to work with

Megan is amazing to work with and was there every step of the way to answer my questions and ease my mind being so far away and not being able to have a trial run. The ladies who came to do my makeup were nice and professional. They really listened to what I wanted and I got so many compliments.

Makeup in the 702 14
    Makeup in the 702 15

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Shannon, we would be there for you again and again! Cheers to you both and hurry back soon. XOXO Megan
  • Y

Yun Hwa · Married on 12/01/2018

Flawless and Classic

From the moment I spoke with Megan, I knew I would be in great hands. Her excitement settled my nerves and gave me the comfort to ask a million and one questions. We booked in-suite hair and make up services for 8. We were not disappointed. My bridesmaids, the moms, and I felt beautiful. Our hair types ranged from thin, coarse, extremely curly, and varied in length. There was no glitches in creating the style we wanted. Make up was flawless. Not only was skill and professionalism at full display, Megan's kindness set the tone for my wedding. About a week before my wedding, I developed partial paralysis on one side of my face. Megan met with me, reassured me, and helped me feel centered and brave enough to face dual photographers and our guests. No one noticed and I felt absolutely beautiful.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Yun, I crying right now because I love you so much. You did it my lady and have a fabulous day in the books. I miss your pretty face, hurry back soon!!!! XOXO Megan

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding @ mandalay

Katie and Annie were absolutely amazing to work with! They took what direction we wanted and added their own creativity to give us the perfect looks! Thank you for making myself and my family feel so beautiful!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Cheers to you Danielle! You all are such sweet and kind women. Thank you so much for asking us to be there. cheers to you all!!! XOXO Megan

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2018

Makeup in the 702 was AWESOME!!!

I had the absolute best experience working with Meg and Courtney for our hair and makeup. Meg was super responsive in the planning process and made me feel excited as we prepared for our big day. On the morning of the wedding, they showed up to our hotel room on time and were able to add makeup service for my mother, who decided she needed her makeup done as well after seeing how awesome my mine looked. I loved my experience with Makeup in the 702 and would recommend them over and over again for any other brides on their special day!!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Shannon- you are the absolute best! We would be there over and over again for you. Can't wait to see photos. XOXO Megan
  • Arvelle

Arvelle Mcgonigal · Married on 11/04/2018

great! Fantastic service and on time!

These ladies were absolutely amazing! Showed Annie and Katie what I wanted and they made it happen!!! Great service!!! Definitely will be recommending you to others!!!
    Thank you!!!😊

Sent on 11/06/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Much love to you both!!!! Your day was magical and we are so honored to have been part of it. Xoxo megan
  • JoAnn

Joann Mcdevitt · Married on 10/23/2018

Fantastic and very professional

Estefi and Jeanette arrived right on time. There were three of us getting hair and makeup for my wedding. Both of these ladies were absolutely wonderful. We had great conversations with them and they took their time to get everything right with all of us. I received so many compliments on my hair. My daughter absolutely loved her hair and makeup and is now following Estefi on Instagram!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
    Makeup in the 702 16
    Makeup in the 702 17
    Makeup in the 702 18
    Makeup in the 702 19
    Makeup in the 702 20

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Cheers to you both!!! Thank you so much for asking us to be part of your day. It’s definitely going down in the books. Xoxo megan

Elaine · Married on 10/20/2018

Meg is amazing!

WOW! Meg exceeded all expectations for a makeup artist. She was caring leading up to the big day, sending gentle payment reminders and sweet cards to catch up. Then, the day of, she was incredibly professional and sweet, the makeup working for each of my bridesmaids, the mothers and myself. She sent everyone off with blotting papers and made sure to check everyone before we left for the venue. On top of all of that, she was more affordable than almost anyone else I saw. All my ladies said Meg was their favorite vendor, she had such positive energy and made the day better. Thank you, Meg!

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Elaine your pretty wow as well. What a day we all had together! Thank you so very much for your sweet and kind words. Cheers to you all! XOXO Megan

Meagan · Married on 10/20/2018

Felt like a princess!

I absolutely loved working with Makeup in the 702. The whole process was easy and fun. The girls that did my hair and makeup were fabulous, conversational, and did a phenomenal job! I would highly recommend Megan’s team of talented artists!

Makeup in the 702 21

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Meagan- you are a princess and thank you for asking us be there so you can be royal on your wedding day! Cheers to you both. XOXO Megan

Tammy · Married on 10/14/2018

I would like to thank Megan for my flawless makeup and Katie for my beautiful hair just as I showed her in the picture of what I would like to have and on such short notice to boot. I contacted Megan the evening before my wedding and she was immediately responsive and accommodated my time request. They were professional, timely, and provided impeccable service from beginnning to end.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Makeup in the 702 22
    Makeup in the 702 23

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Tammy- we miss you already!!!! While I know we just met, I feel like we knew each other for a lifetime. Thank you so so much for reaching out to us and I cannot wait till you both are back next year!

Ally · Married on 10/06/2018

Estefi and Katie were a dream come true on my wedding day. Being a plus size bride I was very self conscious about how I was going to look on my wedding day. They made me feel incredibly comfortable and beautiful.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Ally you beautiful girl you- thank you so much for asking us to be there! Cannot wait to see photos. XOXO Megan

Gabriella · Married on 10/06/2018

The best decision i made was booking with makeup in the 702

My experience with Meg start to finish was amazing and far exceeded expectation. Leading up to my wedding she was available for questions and was so accommodating of all of my request an changes. Meg and Freedom created unique looks for all of my girls and myself. I have never felt more beautiful, and what was best is I still look like myself which was just what I wanted.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Makeup in the 702 24
    Makeup in the 702 25
    Makeup in the 702 26

Makeup in the 702's reply:

O Gabby, we seriously loved being with you. From my first chat with you I just knew we had to be there with you. Your family and friends are lovely. Looking forward to seeing more beautiful photos from the day. Cheers to you both!!!! XOXO Megan

Stefanie · Married on 10/04/2018

I was married on the 10/04/2018. 2 days before my Wedding i called Megan for Make up and Hairstyling :) the Service was perfect ♡ i wept on my Wedding and the Make up hold.

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Stefanie we would be there anytime and anywhere for you. So delighted your day was everything you dreamed it would be. Cheers to you both! XOXO Megan

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

A Happy Canadian Bride

My fiancé and I had a destination wedding on September 29th in Las Vegas. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Megan was so awesome and me feel so comfortable with the whole process. She was so communicative and took the stress of planning hair and makeup off my plate! She came to the hotel for the trial and listened to what I wanted and one thing I will remember is the wonderful hug she gave me when I opened the door to meet her. It made me feel so calm and that I mattered. The day of the wedding she was so awesome and everyone was so happy with both hair & makeup! We couldn’t be more happy with Makeup in the 702 and definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Karen you are amazing!!!!! Thank you so much for being you and asking us to help you get ready to walk down the isle.
    XOXO Megan

SARAH · Married on 09/25/2018

I planned a Las Vegas wedding and was recommended Makeup in the 702 for my special day by my event planner. Everything went awesome. They really had me looking my best and it was all stress free, which is something you appreciate on your wedding day. I loved the girls that did my hair and makeup they made me feel so comfortable. It meant the world. Great service! Definitely will recommend to others.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Sarah, much love to you both, always! Thank you so very much for your sweet and kind words. Cheers to you both! XOXO Megan

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

I was pleased with Makeup in the 702 from start to finish. Meg was super responsive to all my questions and emails. Stephanie and Freedom were my artists and were fabulous. They were on time, were quick to set up and used my inspiration photos to create my look perfectly. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup from everyone I passed in Vegas. And the lasting power is suburb. Even after the ceremony, a photo shoot, dinner and celebrating until 3am, I still looked fresh without touching up anything other than lipstick. I even fell asleep with my makeup on and it still looked as fabulous the next morning. Kudos to Makeup in the 702 for a job well done!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

Christina your a doll. Thank you so much for your kind works and for asking us to be there to help you get ready to walk down the isle. Cheers to you both! XOXO Megan

Destyn’ee · Married on 09/07/2018

Megan was amazing! She really listened to what me and my bridesmaids wanted and fixed anything we weren’t completely happy with!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

My lady, love you to the moon and back!!!!! Cannot wait to see photos. Cheers to you both. XOXO Megan

Tammy · Married on 08/30/2018

Guests and bridal party are still raving weeks later about how great the ladies and I looked on my wedding day. Hair and make up was FLAWLESS. Meg and Katie were an excellent stylist duo that brought out the natural beauty of each gal in her chair. I liked how Meg asked what my vision was like for the bridal party (which was individual for each gal) which enabled her to understand what each gal's own vision was. My hair stayed put for 4 days after my wedding day!! I kept it in and it only needed minor tweaking on day 3 for a post-wedding photo shoot. The communication throughout the planning process far exceeded my expectations and helped me plan for my wedding day. Thank you so much for being part of our special day <3

Sent on 10/03/2018

Makeup in the 702's reply:

You my lady took our breath away. What an amazing day we had together. Thank you so much for asking us to be there!! Xoxo megan