Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry

Las Vegas, NV View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and provides professional hair and makeup services for weddings and other various events. The imaginative creations and expert techniques of the team of hair and makeup artists allow you to bask in how you look and feeling on your special day. Multiple hair and makeup artists are available to provide on-site beauty services.

The multiple hair and makeup artists that are part of Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry each share unique training and expertise. There are artists that specialize in solely hair or makeup services available, as well as those who can provide both hair and makeup services. The following beauty services are offered by Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry:

• Licensed
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

Other Services
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry offers an array of other services that include, but are not limited to, commercial film, television, editorial and marketing and professional headshots. This team of professionals is also available for fitness competition hair and makeup and Halloween makeup.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• SARAH
    Sarah R. Getting married on 09/11/2022

Amazing experience.

I used Amelia & Co for a last minute engagement shoot last week and it was beyond. I emailed very last minute fully accepting that they may not be able to fit me in but they were quick to respond with a yes! Sierra was amazing to work with, so personable and knowledgeable on trends/products and completely understood my vision. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and am beyond happy with how everything came out. I cannot recommend them enough and am excited to be using them for my wedding next year.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth M. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Amazing services

This company was so easy to work with. I was able to send them ideas for inspiration for my look they were very responsive and helpful. Sierra was my hair and makeup artist she was amazing I've never felt so beautiful in my life the service was professional and very high quality. I'm so glad I chose this company to help me create the look I wanted for my wedding day.
    Sherrie S. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My one and only makeup trial

Steffanie with Amelia and Co. was my makeup artist for my wedding day. She was incredible to work with. She took the time to listen to what I wanted and made adjustments per my request on my wedding day. I truly felt like a princess and loved how the look turned out. From my trial appointment to my wedding day, the experience was just a lot of fun and in the future, I would not hesitate to book them again. Additionally, the booking process with Robb was such a breeze. I had to rebook my trial several times due to unforeseen circumstances and it was so painless. They replied to my inquiries and concerns in a timely manner and were incredibly professional through and through. I can鈥檛 recommend Amelia and Co enough!!
  • illustration stars

35 photos 路 05/26/2018
  • James & Anna
    17 photos 路 06/06/2016

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Another highly recommended artist in town!! Amelia is a genuine sweetheart who truly cares! Every one of my brides who has reached out them has been beyond pleased and amazed. Truly shining on their special day!! Thank you Amelia!!!

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Amelia C - every member of this team has the highest level of quality and skill, and they are equally professional and are always on time. When Amelia C is doing a bride's hair and makeup, I know it will be impeccable and it will last throughout the day and night. As a customer myself, Amelia has personally done my hair and makeup, and I couldn't have been happier with the result.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas Wedding Vows Las Vegas Wedding Officiants

Amelia & Co is a fabulous addition to the Las Vegas wedding market. They do a fabulous job!

• Fogo de Chao
  • Paper and Home
    4.8 out of 5 rating , 65 Reviews
    路 Wedding Invitations

Las Vegas, 89147
Location of (Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry)
Reno, 89502