Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ron Miller Photography

Our studio is perfect for couples looking to invest in edgy photos and have a blast taking them! Born and raised in the Pacific NW, we are obsessed with all things Washington and addicted to meeting new couples to work with! We are well traveled, so even if your wedding is not in the NW give us a ring so we can connect!

Follow Ron Miller Photography on

jennifer5477
seahawks wedding socks

• Real Weddings 17

56 Reviews for Ron Miller Photography

Ron did a great job with our wedding photos!
    We LOVE them and would highly recommend him.
    He is a professional, flexible and easy to work with.

Colleen · Married on 09/20/2014

Ron is an amazing photographer! He captured our wedding weekend perfectly and we are forever thankful!

Meagan · Married on 06/14/2014

Ron is, hands down, the BEST photographer! I absolutely recommend his services. I was so ecstatic when I saw Ron's unique style & beautiful wedding shots online. I had to have his creativity in my photos! I sent him a request right away and he was quick to respond. He was very easy to talk to and we got things in order right away (we were organizing all this for our beach wedding at The Hotel Del Coronado while living in AZ). We spoke several times up to the big day & I was so comfortable and confident he was going to capture exactly what I was looking for.
    The big day came and he did not disappoint!! He was so great and made things so much fun! All of us, from my family and friends, could not stop talking about how incredible he was! We had such a great time shooting all day from getting ready, hotel photos, beach shots & best of all I wanted to get in the water! Yes, I sure did. He was on board! He went and changed and went all in with us! I got a few sneak peek shots last week & he nailed it! I am absolutely thrilled and excitedly waiting for the rest!
    Ron Miller you are a rock star!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!

Ron Miller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• Enchanted Florist
    Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

Always amazing!

• April's Photography
    April's Photography Wedding Photographers

I was fortunate to work with Ron as a second photographer in the Seattle area. Loved his energy, upbeat attitude, and his knowledge about wedding photography.

• Makeup in the 702
    Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

A wise man once said "stay in their face". Many props go out to this man and his skill level. Looking forward to the next 10 years with you!

• Seattle, WA 98101 See on map
    3603334086 (Other Phone Number)
    9am to 5pm Sun-Sat