Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 7
  • Randa

Randa Vannoord · Married on 08/17/2019

Magical experience!

Amazing company! Booking was super easy and communication was great. Rob happily answered any and all questions I had, and provided me with great tips for preparing for my wedding day. The girls arrived promptly and I enjoyed the convenience of getting ready from my hotel room. Meg did my hair and she did a beautiful job on it. Alicia W did my makeup wonderfully. She used the airbrush foundation and it lasted all night, even long after my event. Both girls were so friendly and it really was a great experience. I loved sitting in my hotel room and looking out the window at the Vegas lights while they worked their magic!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 8
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 9
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 10
  • SHAUNDS

Shaunds · Married on 07/07/2019

Wedgewood Las Vegas Bride!

Just had my wedding a week ago, my hair and makeup turned glam and fierce as I am hoping it to be, simple but fierce. I had the pleasure of having Amelia C & Co prep my godparent, mom in law, sister and I for my wedding. And as a Wedgewood bride, I get discounts, too! Everything they did was FLAWLESS. They worked quickly but efficiently. I am amazed with how everything turned out. Cheers to Hayley for my hair and 2 makeup artists!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 11
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 12
  • Suhan

Suhan Z · Married on 05/11/2019

Talented Hair and Makeup Artists

Jojo and Alicia did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and they were fantastic! Jojo is incredibly talented with braids and is great at listening to your requests and creating an amazing hairstyle for you, even better than you could have imagined! And Alicia is also super talented at what she does and great at customizing your makeup look to suit exactly who you are and the look that you want for your big day. Both girls were a pleasure to work with and very friendly and fun. They did an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids. Thank you, Jojo and Alicia for my beautiful hair and makeup on my wedding day! I truly appreciate the time and effort you took to make sure everything looked perfect and that I was 100% happy with my look. You girls were great and made our getting ready process especially fun! :)

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 13
  • User3363427 · Recently married

Hair and Make-up

Hair and Make-up were great. My hair stylist was Karah B. She was great. I would recommend that she put more pins in the hair. I have very fine hair and even though she put more than the trial it was still falling out before I even got to our reception. Don't get me wrong I loved the hair style it just didn't hold very long. Rob, the Chief "Dude" was fantastic. I had some concerns going into the wedding after my trial and he handled it all and made the wedding day flow perfectly.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Alysse

Alysse · Married on 04/27/2019

Book them ASAP! You won't regret!

I am frugal by nature. But I knew that I was NOT going to be cheap with my hair & makeup for my wedding. Because, HELLO! this is a well documented day and I wanted to look my best!

In my opinion, Amelia C & Co is the best. I did shop around for quotes for hair and makeup but something kept telling me to book with Amelia C & Co .

I booked my engagement session for in October 2018 (at my house) and my wedding in April 2019 at Rio Hotel & Casino. The booking process for both went smoothly and I had my Rock star team of Jojo (hair) and Daisy (makeup) for both sessions.

We created completely different looks for both, which I appreciate the skill and flexibility of these artists. Both were easy to talk to and fun to be around. Both artists were on time and starting working right when they got there.

If I ever have another photo-session or big event, I know who to call! You will not regret hiring them!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 14
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 15

Jessie Atadero · Married on 04/24/2019

Very professional and always on time!

I just had my wedding on April 24th. Alicia was my make up artist and Jojo was my hair stylist. Both of them did a terrific job. I would definitely recommend Amelia C and Co for any event especially for future brides out there.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 04/10/2019

Perfection!

Rob and the team are extremely professional from the minute you enquire..
    The girls doing my hair and makeup were so lovely from my preview session to the big day.. The listened to everything i wanted and it was perfect..

Booking them was the easiest decision I made.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 16
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 17
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 18

Erin Mahdavi · Married on 04/06/2019

Las Vegas Elopement

I eloped in Las Vegas with my fiancé and soulmate of 8.5 years. This night meant everything to me, and I wanted to feel the most beautiful that I have ever felt. After reading lots of reviews on Amelia C & Co, I decided to book for my hair and makeup. To say I was satisfied is an understatement. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world, and the look on my now-husband’s face when he saw me is one I will always remember. Alicia and Jojo were on time, professional, so sweet and incredibly talented. They turned me into the inspo pictures that I had showed them flawlessly. Thank you so much for making my night exactly what I dreamed it would be.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2019

Amelia c & co is amazing

I chose Amelia C & Co. for my wedding hair and makeup as well as the hair and makeup for my 8 bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law for my wedding on 4/26/19. THEY WERE AMAZING! I had a destination wedding and trusted the reviews and they did not disappoint. Lindsay & Jojo truly listened to what type of look I wanted and really made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. The entire team of stylists were all so friendly, professional and just made our wedding morning such a blast. I'm so so so thankful I found them and DEFINITELY recommend them for anyone who is searching for special event hair & makeup in Las Vegas. They were totally worth it!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 19
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 20
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 21
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 22

Amy Jacobson · Married on 04/05/2019

Flawless, Flexible, and Fun-100% Recommend!

I hired Amelia & Co. for my hair and makeup and my mom/stepmom/sister, as well as my 3 bridesmaids' hair. "You're makeup looked flawless!" and "OMG I LOVE your hair." I got tons of compliments on my wedding day and I don't even have the professional photos yet. The Amelia & Co. crew were right on time, flexible, and did an AMAZING job. Rob was very attentive prior to the event, and willing to change timelines to fit with mine. The ladies were fun to talk to, and they did an even better job than I could have expected. We had Karah/Melissa for hair, and Aimee for makeup. Similar to the other posts, I 100% recommend this company for any special events.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 23
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 24
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 25
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 26
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 27
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 28

Jaime Brown · Married on 02/27/2019

Professional company that deliver an awesome service

The girls who did my hair and makeup were amazing. I looled like a completely different person and my wedding photos are stunning 😊

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 29

Kimberly Snyder · Married on 02/02/2019

My Perfect Day

I just returned from my wonderful wedding in Vegas. I must say, it was perfect. I think planning a trip and a wedding hundreds of miles away can be stressful. One of my concerns was having my hair and makeup done just right. I luckily found Amelia C & Co on yelp. From my first correspondence with Rob to my amazing day, everything was smooth. Keisha was my stylist and I couldn't have been more pleased. She texted me the evening of my arrival to check on my room number. She arrived a few minutes early and asked exactly what I had in mind. She was able to capture everything from my hair to my make up. When my husband saw her work, he said my make up was flawless. I had compliments through the day. I'll cherish my wedding day forever. Thank you Keisha and Amelia C & Co for making me feel like a princess.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 30
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 31

Grace Lauder · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing! Would highly recommend for your wedding/elopement

Could not recommend the amazing crew at Amelia C & Co enough; starting with a super easy booking process combined with incredible hair and makeup artists. They are the perfect addition to your wedding/elopement day!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Beth Briner · Married on 12/08/2018

Beth Briner

Very professional! Down to earth and very comfortable to work with. They made me feel beautiful! 10 stars!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Tamar · Married on 12/05/2018

Amazing team!

We had Amelia & Co. help us for our destination wedding in Las Vegas and could not recommend them enough!
    Aimee & Jojo helped myself get ready (bride) and both hair and makeup were amazing. I would 100% use them again!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Ksenia

Ksenia V · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend

My wedding was at November 17th in Aria Hotel. Girls made well their job, me and my made of honor are so satisfied. Thank you so much Amelia C& Co

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 32
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 33

Allison · Married on 11/04/2018

Gorgeous and Stunning on my big day!

I cannot say enough about this company. If you want to look truly beautiful and epic on your wedding day, this is the place to go! The artists at Amelia and Co are truly outstanding! I wasn't sure what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like for my wedding, so I did a pre-trial run with Aimee and JoJo at my house, and they made it so fun and easy for me to be myself, while asking questions about what I wanted to make sure they truly captured what my vision was for the big day. No question or tweek was too crazy, and we reviewed pictures to make sure I loved my look and could re-create it for my big day. Rob, the coordinator, was extremely prompt in answering all of my questions and getting the artists set up at times that worked for my schedule. On my wedding day, they came and met me at my venue (which I found to be extremely beneficial considering I didn't have to drive anywhere else on my wedding day), and made me feel relaxed and calm, knowing I was going to look gorgeous. I looked classically beautiful and flawless, which is all I ever wanted for my wedding. If you are looking for the best hair and makeup people - there is nowhere else to go!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Katy · Married on 10/19/2018

Simply the BEST

I am not a girly girl, in any way shape or form, and they made me feel SOOOOO beautiful and glamorous. I'm really glad I did a trial run because although I'm pretty relaxed on things, I knew what I wanted and Keisha was like "I've got this" and g-damn did she! The funniest is that I asked my girls who wanted the professional services, only one signed up ahead of time, and 3 more saw their work and ON THE DAMN WEDDING DAY the crew knocked out make up for 3 more people - they are just THE BEST!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

I had a destination wedding in Vegas and the thought of picking a place just from reading things online was kind scary but I had no choice. No trial run, just show and hope for the best and I couldn’t have gotten luckier. I cannot say enough about Keisha, Sam and Haley. They came prepared with not only lighting but make up chairs! Their skills knocked it out of the park. They were so nice, on time and even finished early. I have never looked better than on my wedding day. Beyond adored my hair and make up! Thank you so much!! Xoxo

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 40
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 41

Sarah Concannon · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing team!

Such an amazing team! Reserving was so easy and every time I had a question or needed to make a change they were very accommodating which led to very stress free process. I can thank these ladies enough for making me look like the beautiful bride I always dreamt of being.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mallory · Married on 09/01/2018

Amelia C & Co did makeup and hair for our wedding and they were PERFECT! Easy and accommodating to work with from start to finish, great prices and super friendly! They showed up on time, were fun to hang out with and did an amazing job! Everyone loved their hair and makeup! They were the perfect company for us and had more than enough staff to take care of our large group. I will definitely be using them all of the time moving forward!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Had a great experience with Amelia C & Co--we eloped and a trial was impossible, so I was a little worried about not getting it right. But Keshia really listened, communicated, and came through with an amazing job.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

We chose Amelia C & Co for our hair and makeup after they were recommended by our wedding coordinator. I literally couldn't find a bad review online and now I see why. This company is the real deal. I couldn't be more thrilled to have picked them.
    Overall, we had bride hair and makeup, and 13 other people including mothers, grandmothers, bridesmaids, and flower girls get their hair/makeup done. The company sent six women over who were all incredible. Daisy did my makeup and JoJo did my hair and let me tell you, these ladies are straight up magicians. I have never felt more beautiful in my life, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It was so easy to schedule (and make a few changes) with Rob and service was professional, timely (we finished early on wedding day!), and overall didn't break our budget. You won't go wrong choosing this company.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 42
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 43

Amber · Married on 07/14/2018

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Amelia C & Co. On the day of, they showed up right on time. I was nervous because there weren't a lot of chairs or outlets in my hotel room, but they had their own pop up chairs and power strips. The three ladies got our of our hair and make up done (there were five of us) very quickly and everyone's turned out how they wanted it too--no one was disappointed in their hair or makeup. I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day thanks to my team from Amelia and Co. I did a trial a few days before and then altered some things on my wedding day for my own comfort. The ladies asked me questions about my dress, the event and what I wanted to help me put together a look that was perfect.
    My hair and make-up even survived a 20 miniute outdoor ceremony in 105 heat and then partying all night long!

Sent on 06/05/2018