Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 5
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 6
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 7

Jaime Brown 路 Married on 02/27/2019

Professional company that deliver an awesome service

The girls who did my hair and makeup were amazing. I looled like a completely different person and my wedding photos are stunning 馃槉

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 8

Kimberly Snyder 路 Married on 02/02/2019

My Perfect Day

I just returned from my wonderful wedding in Vegas. I must say, it was perfect. I think planning a trip and a wedding hundreds of miles away can be stressful. One of my concerns was having my hair and makeup done just right. I luckily found Amelia C & Co on yelp. From my first correspondence with Rob to my amazing day, everything was smooth. Keisha was my stylist and I couldn't have been more pleased. She texted me the evening of my arrival to check on my room number. She arrived a few minutes early and asked exactly what I had in mind. She was able to capture everything from my hair to my make up. When my husband saw her work, he said my make up was flawless. I had compliments through the day. I'll cherish my wedding day forever. Thank you Keisha and Amelia C & Co for making me feel like a princess.

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 9
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 10

Grace Lauder 路 Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing! Would highly recommend for your wedding/elopement

Could not recommend the amazing crew at Amelia C & Co enough; starting with a super easy booking process combined with incredible hair and makeup artists. They are the perfect addition to your wedding/elopement day!

Beth Briner 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Beth Briner

Very professional! Down to earth and very comfortable to work with. They made me feel beautiful! 10 stars!

Tamar 路 Married on 12/05/2018

Amazing team!

We had Amelia & Co. help us for our destination wedding in Las Vegas and could not recommend them enough!
    Aimee & Jojo helped myself get ready (bride) and both hair and makeup were amazing. I would 100% use them again!

• Ksenia

Ksenia V 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend

My wedding was at November 17th in Aria Hotel. Girls made well their job, me and my made of honor are so satisfied. Thank you so much Amelia C& Co

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 11
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 12

Allison 路 Married on 11/04/2018

Gorgeous and Stunning on my big day!

I cannot say enough about this company. If you want to look truly beautiful and epic on your wedding day, this is the place to go! The artists at Amelia and Co are truly outstanding! I wasn't sure what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like for my wedding, so I did a pre-trial run with Aimee and JoJo at my house, and they made it so fun and easy for me to be myself, while asking questions about what I wanted to make sure they truly captured what my vision was for the big day. No question or tweek was too crazy, and we reviewed pictures to make sure I loved my look and could re-create it for my big day. Rob, the coordinator, was extremely prompt in answering all of my questions and getting the artists set up at times that worked for my schedule. On my wedding day, they came and met me at my venue (which I found to be extremely beneficial considering I didn't have to drive anywhere else on my wedding day), and made me feel relaxed and calm, knowing I was going to look gorgeous. I looked classically beautiful and flawless, which is all I ever wanted for my wedding. If you are looking for the best hair and makeup people - there is nowhere else to go!!

Katy 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Simply the BEST

I am not a girly girl, in any way shape or form, and they made me feel SOOOOO beautiful and glamorous. I'm really glad I did a trial run because although I'm pretty relaxed on things, I knew what I wanted and Keisha was like "I've got this" and g-damn did she! The funniest is that I asked my girls who wanted the professional services, only one signed up ahead of time, and 3 more saw their work and ON THE DAMN WEDDING DAY the crew knocked out make up for 3 more people - they are just THE BEST!

Catherine 路 Married on 10/06/2018

I had a destination wedding in Vegas and the thought of picking a place just from reading things online was kind scary but I had no choice. No trial run, just show and hope for the best and I couldn鈥檛 have gotten luckier. I cannot say enough about Keisha, Sam and Haley. They came prepared with not only lighting but make up chairs! Their skills knocked it out of the park. They were so nice, on time and even finished early. I have never looked better than on my wedding day. Beyond adored my hair and make up! Thank you so much!! Xoxo

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 13
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 19
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 20

Sarah Concannon 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing team!

Such an amazing team! Reserving was so easy and every time I had a question or needed to make a change they were very accommodating which led to very stress free process. I can thank these ladies enough for making me look like the beautiful bride I always dreamt of being.

Mallory 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Amelia C & Co did makeup and hair for our wedding and they were PERFECT! Easy and accommodating to work with from start to finish, great prices and super friendly! They showed up on time, were fun to hang out with and did an amazing job! Everyone loved their hair and makeup! They were the perfect company for us and had more than enough staff to take care of our large group. I will definitely be using them all of the time moving forward!

Laura 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Had a great experience with Amelia C & Co--we eloped and a trial was impossible, so I was a little worried about not getting it right. But Keshia really listened, communicated, and came through with an amazing job.

Melissa 路 Married on 07/21/2018

We chose Amelia C & Co for our hair and makeup after they were recommended by our wedding coordinator. I literally couldn't find a bad review online and now I see why. This company is the real deal. I couldn't be more thrilled to have picked them.
    Overall, we had bride hair and makeup, and 13 other people including mothers, grandmothers, bridesmaids, and flower girls get their hair/makeup done. The company sent six women over who were all incredible. Daisy did my makeup and JoJo did my hair and let me tell you, these ladies are straight up magicians. I have never felt more beautiful in my life, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It was so easy to schedule (and make a few changes) with Rob and service was professional, timely (we finished early on wedding day!), and overall didn't break our budget. You won't go wrong choosing this company.

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 21
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 22

Amber 路 Married on 07/14/2018

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Amelia C & Co. On the day of, they showed up right on time. I was nervous because there weren't a lot of chairs or outlets in my hotel room, but they had their own pop up chairs and power strips. The three ladies got our of our hair and make up done (there were five of us) very quickly and everyone's turned out how they wanted it too--no one was disappointed in their hair or makeup. I highly recommend.

Lauren 路 Married on 06/02/2018

I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day thanks to my team from Amelia and Co. I did a trial a few days before and then altered some things on my wedding day for my own comfort. The ladies asked me questions about my dress, the event and what I wanted to help me put together a look that was perfect.
    My hair and make-up even survived a 20 miniute outdoor ceremony in 105 heat and then partying all night long!

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 23
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 24

claudia 路 Married on 05/15/2018

Jojo did an amazing job for me. my mom and my sister!! Thank you :)

Daniella 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I chose Amelia C & Co for my wedding in Las Vegas on 5/5/18. Booking with Rob was super easy, no matter how many times I had to call/email to change times or locations. He responded promptly and politely every time.
    Bri and Daileny did my hair and makeup. They were on time and very professional for both the trial and the big day! It was such a relief not having to worry about hair/makeup going wrong! I highly recommend Amelia C & Co for any wedding or event!

Kaydan 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Amelia C & Co. was absolutely AMAZING to work with!!! They were super accommodating and easy to book/ work with as we were communicating from Canada for our vegas wedding April 7, 2018! The hair and makeup lasted all night, and looked absolutely stunning . Being in the beauty industry myself, I can鈥檛 stress enough how amazing the work was, and how professional these ladies were. I鈥檇 suggest everyone who want to be picture perfect on their wedding day to book them ! And tip them well... because they diserve it ! Xoxo Amelia C & Co.

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 25
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 26

jaemi 路 Married on 03/03/2018

The crew that came for my wedding day was AMAZING! showed up promptly at the scheduled time, ( at my hotel) and even was AHEAD of schedule! Karah did my hair, and did it just as i had imagined :)
    i definitely recommend Karah and her team, they are VERY affordable for the work they do, and travel, AND have great personalities!

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 27
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 28

Alexandra 路 Married on 02/24/2018

I chose Amelia C & Co for my wedding in Las Vegas on 2/24/18. They were AMAZING!!! They made my wedding party and I look and feel like princesses! Booking with Rob was super easy and he gave great tips for getting ready for my big day. Bri and Daileny did our hair and makeup. They were a pleasure to work with and really took the time to listen to my vision. The work they do is truly art. I highly recommend Amelia C & Co for any wedding or event!

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 29
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 30
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 31

Ashley 路 Married on 02/02/2018

I cannot recommend and rave about Amelia & Co enough! Booking a destination wedding sight unseen is scary enough but then having to worry about who is going to do your hair & make-up perfectly for your big day is a whole other dilemma! I live in San Diego and booked H&M with Amelia & Co. for myself and my bridal party purely off of reviews. And I'm SO glad I did! Bri, Daileny & Melissa did such AMAZING work and all the ladies in my bridal party including myself were so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out! They were all very punctual, personable, friendly and truly sweet! Thank you for making my day one to remember! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Nikki 路 Married on 01/20/2018

Loved them and so happy with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out! Sam reached out to me a couple of weeks before the wedding so I could send her photos of the hair/makeup the girls wanted.

The day of, they were professional, friendly and made sure everyone was ready on time before photos.

Amy 路 Married on 01/15/2018

They were amazing! I had a destination wedding and they communicated with me via email and far exceeded my expectations. They worked with everyone in my Bridal Party and made each person feel beautiful! I highly recommend them. I have had my hair and make up done many times and this was by far the best ! Having false eyelashes have never looked so amazing! My hair was spot on . Pinterest could be overwhelming for some but they did everything I asked of them and more!
    Patient, Professional and Just really nice and easy to work with! Book with them for sure !!!

Katharina 路 Married on 12/30/2017

Their service was great! From organization (from Europe handled) and responsiveness upfront up until trial and wedding day we were very satisifed. The artists were nice, efficient and did a great job listening to our wishes. Very recommendable to choose for your big day!

• Jae-Ane

Jae-Ane 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Daileny and Alicia did a fantastic job. They made me look and feel like the beautiful bride I had always envisioned. They were fun, professional and knowledgeable. Even when I had no idea what I wanted, they helped guide me through without being overbearing or insensitive. They are not mind-readers so my recommendation is that you come with photos and samples of your vision and they will take it from there. Amelia and Chief Dude Rob were wonderful in the contracting phase. Always on top of responses and were able to schedule in the date I needed for the trial run, even though I was fairly last minute!

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 32