Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lighten Films

Relax, Rejoice, Relive

Professional, reputable, leaders, and awesome people who just love to have fun with couples in love. We bring over 300 weddings and 10 years of experience to your very important day. Professional film making is powerful! Combine that with a story, and you get an unforgettable film, just like your favorite movie. Weddings and special events are an unforgettable moment in your life. Shouldn’t you have an unforgettable film to relive it?

What makes us unique is that we build a relationship with our couples that blossoms into friendships. Steven, Suzi and/or Terrence Lighten will personally be there for you from the initial email, wedding day, editing process, all the way until delivery of film and after that. We do not have or manage teams trying to film multiple weddings a weekend. We limit the amount of weddings we do a year, to give brides and their details all the personal attention they truly deserve. With our passion for film, we have mastered the art of storytelling.

That’s enough about us, contact us so we can talk about what’s important, and that’s you and your special day.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)
DVD (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

I am so grateful that I hired Terrence to capture our wedding! He did a phenomenal job! To be honest, I did not consider hiring a videographer for our wedding as a necessity, but after viewing the videos that Terrence captured for us, I am so thankful that I did. It was completely necessary and knowing what I do now, I would have regretted not hiring Terrence for the rest of my life. Our wedding went by so fast, but we have a beautiful summary video, raw footage, a toast video, and a ceremony video that lets me relive the best day of my life forever. I am so impressed with how well Terrence was able to film all the aspects of our wedding. We had a wide variety of footage, which is all beautiful, steady, and clear. This was extremely hard to do since we were moving around so much and Terrence was having to man two cameras at once. Terrence did an exceptional job of creating a summary video that really fit our personalities as well as the mood that we wanted to convey. He really listens to you and gives you exactly what you want. Not only was his work product so great, but I also felt that interacting with Terrence at our wedding made my wedding experience even better. He has a friendly, bubbly personality that is infectious. I felt like he was one of my friends, and I really enjoyed talking to him throughout the day. We laughed a lot.I really appreciated that Terrence worked with my needs and my budget. In summary, you need to hire Terrence! I am so lucky that I did.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/17/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

So very pleased with the work of Lighten Films! Our wedding day videographer, Steven, was incredibly friendly and captured so many great moments, including our choreographed first dance that we practiced for weeks! We were so happy to have this all on film, and Steven made us look great! Correspondence regarding the film packages went primarily through Terrence, who was always quick to get back to us and answer any questions we had. I enjoyed working with both of them, and I so much enjoyed the end result! Our 5-minute Highlight Reel looks just like a movie trailer, with exceptional footage and great editing. Our friends and family are loving it too! We actually found Lighten Films through my sister-in-law, who used their talents for her wedding video as well. I still cry when I watch. Thank you Terrence and Steven!

Photo of Lighten Films in Las Vegas, NV - Steven captures our dance lift! Deidra Wilson Photography.
Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was kinda nervous that videography was going to be one of my most expensive vendors. That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone in the midst of wedding planning. But HOLY COW was it worth every penny! When we got our videos back we were brought to tears. I am so thankful we have a short film to watch for every anniversary to come. They are masters at what they do. Trust them and their final product. Bonus that everyone at Lighten Films is also amazing. They laugh at my corny jokes and I heard they even helped my husband tie his own bow tie!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Hard Drive

Lighten Films Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
9 AWARDS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

Simply the best. Creative. Dynamic. Soulful. Definitely not your mom's wedding video! More like a Hollywood film. Lighten Films are professionals, artists, craftsmen. I wish I had them film my wedding way back in the day.

Each time I watch a clip of the highlights I tear up- I cannot express the amount of amazing talent and personality, love and compassion this man has for his clients. Bravo on every level love!

Love their work and you will too! :)

Recording your Wedding day is more than just pushing a button and following you around. Terrence is a caring and talented individual who films with passion and dedication, making sure your video represents the essence of your Wedding. From the moments preparing for your day to walking down the aisle and sharing your first dance Terrence will make sure to capture every joyful moment as you begin your lives together.

128 PROS I KNOW