1221 Gold Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89106 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Lighten Films

Professional, reputable, leaders, and awesome people who just love to have fun with couples in love. We bring over 300 weddings and 10 years of experience to your very important day. Professional film making is powerful! Combine that with a story, and you get an unforgettable film, just like your favorite movie. Weddings and special events are an unforgettable moment in your life. Shouldn’t you have an unforgettable film to relive it?

What makes us unique is that we build a relationship with our couples that blossoms into friendships. Steven, Suzi and/or Terrence Lighten will personally be there for you from the initial email, wedding day, editing process, all the way until delivery of film and after that. We do not have or manage teams trying to film multiple weddings a weekend. We limit the amount of weddings we do a year, to give brides and their details all the personal attention they truly deserve. With our passion for film, we have mastered the art of storytelling.

That’s enough about us, contact us so we can talk about what’s important, and that’s you and your special day.

Follow Lighten Films on

dsc4128 edit 1846863394 ooo

• Videos 12

94 Reviews for Lighten Films

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2018

Absolutely Amazing! Everything we could have dreamed of and more. You can not go wrong with Lighten Films. I would highly recommend them!!

Laura · Married on 03/17/2018

I am so grateful that I hired Terrence to capture our wedding! He did a phenomenal job! To be honest, I did not consider hiring a videographer for our wedding as a necessity, but after viewing the videos that Terrence captured for us, I am so thankful that I did. It was completely necessary and knowing what I do now, I would have regretted not hiring Terrence for the rest of my life. Our wedding went by so fast, but we have a beautiful summary video, raw footage, a toast video, and a ceremony video that lets me relive the best day of my life forever. I am so impressed with how well Terrence was able to film all the aspects of our wedding. We had a wide variety of footage, which is all beautiful, steady, and clear. This was extremely hard to do since we were moving around so much and Terrence was having to man two cameras at once. Terrence did an exceptional job of creating a summary video that really fit our personalities as well as the mood that we wanted to convey. He really listens to you and gives you exactly what you want. Not only was his work product so great, but I also felt that interacting with Terrence at our wedding made my wedding experience even better. He has a friendly, bubbly personality that is infectious. I felt like he was one of my friends, and I really enjoyed talking to him throughout the day. We laughed a lot.I really appreciated that Terrence worked with my needs and my budget. In summary, you need to hire Terrence! I am so lucky that I did.

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2017

So very pleased with the work of Lighten Films! Our wedding day videographer, Steven, was incredibly friendly and captured so many great moments, including our choreographed first dance that we practiced for weeks! We were so happy to have this all on film, and Steven made us look great! Correspondence regarding the film packages went primarily through Terrence, who was always quick to get back to us and answer any questions we had. I enjoyed working with both of them, and I so much enjoyed the end result! Our 5-minute Highlight Reel looks just like a movie trailer, with exceptional footage and great editing. Our friends and family are loving it too! We actually found Lighten Films through my sister-in-law, who used their talents for her wedding video as well. I still cry when I watch. Thank you Terrence and Steven!

Lighten Films 1

Lighten Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Sin City Photo Booths
    Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

• STEVEN JOSEPH PHOTOGRAPHY (formerly FOGARTYFOTO) - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer
    STEVEN JOSEPH PHOTOGRAPHY (formerly FOGARTYFOTO) - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Simply the best. Creative. Dynamic. Soulful. Definitely not your mom's wedding video! More like a Hollywood film. Lighten Films are professionals, artists, craftsmen. I wish I had them film my wedding way back in the day.

• Makeup in the 702
    Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Each time I watch a clip of the highlights I tear up- I cannot express the amount of amazing talent and personality, love and compassion this man has for his clients. Bravo on every level love!

• 1221 Gold Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89106 See on map