Henderson, NV 89014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Emerald Motion Pictures

Cinematic Wedding Videos, DVDs, Live Streaming

Our studio is honored to be referred by the best Wedding Planners, Venues, Photographers, and other vendors in Las Vegas and around the country. Additionally, in 2012 we were awarded the WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award, in 2010 & 2013 our studio was recognized by The Knot as The Best in Weddings as voted by local Las Vegas brides. Other awards our studio has been awarded include a 2011 & 2013 Bronze People's Telly, a 2012 DVAward Finalist, two 2013 DVAwards and a 2011 EMPixx Gold Award. In 2010 Glenn decided to rebrand the studio to more accurately reflect the enhanced cinematic style that he incorporates into his wedding & event videos using the latest HD technology and a frighteningly creative mind. Thus, Emerald Motion Pictures was born.

Follow Emerald Motion Pictures on

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

25 Reviews for Emerald Motion Pictures

Kara · Married on 04/26/2014

Glenn was a true delight to work with. We were introduced to him through our reception venue, and came highly recommended - and was priced competitively. He arrived at the venue early (thanks for not stressing the bride out!!), and started filming right away. Though he was always there to capture the moment, you never got the feeling of him being in the way or being too obtrusive. Once the day was over, we received our beautifully edited DVD in a timely manor. The end product is everything we could have dreamed it to be, and I couldn't be happier with our choice in videographer. Since the wedding, I have had the opportunity to work with Glenn again on a personal project of his - this allowed me to get to know him a little better on a personal level. I recommend Glenn Student and Emerald Motion Pictures to everyone - professionally and personally.

Sent on 06/06/2014

cindy · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband and I are both from Australia. We decided to elope in Las Vegas August 2013. As I searched the net for a number of vendors the only vendor that matter was our photographer and videographer. It was very nerve racking searching for vendors overseas as I knew I wouldn't be able to sit down and talk to them. The tricky part for us is that we were on a tight budget. I was looking for quality and low price. Not many people existed. I search and found a few I liked. Glenn's short reels were great and his prices were fair. He made it to the top of my list.

I was glad that I contacted him. He answered all my questions and he was willing to Skype with me to put my mind at ease. The moment I spoke to him I know he was the one LOL. He was so friendly, understanding and listened to my vision.

We spoke a few times and the day came when we met him. He was just as amazing in person. I found him very professional. I loved the day we laughed so much. The day was perfect and it turned out just the way I envisioned. I would recommend Glenn to anyone looking for exciting, fresh and imaginative film.

He was prompt in getting the footage back to me ASAP as he knew how important it was to me that my family also got to see our special day.

Thank you for everything Glenn. We love your work and can't wait to see you again when we are back in Sin City.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Jessica · event on: 03/02/2013

Glenn Student is the best. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Emerald Motion Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray