Heartfelt Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Most Popular Price

Heartfelt Productions is a wedding videography company situated in Las Vegas, Nevada. Brandon and John Laubhan are the proud owners of this business. Their main goal and core fundamental of their operation are to tell their clients’ love stories. They strive to make their couples feel relaxed in front of the camera so that their personalities shine through. This family-owned company is all about encapsulating celebrations of love. Through their years of camera experience, they can ensure that your big moment is documented and forever remembered.

Heartfelt Productions offers a plethora of wedding packages to best suit your wedding plans. Their most comprehensive collection includes a two-hour prep meeting, 10-hour coverage, three videographers, interviews with guests, ceremony and reception coverage, drone footage, and much more. You can be presented with all raw footage as well as a full-featured film, highlights reel, and promo video. All finalized items are presented through a downloadable link so they can be shared easily with friends and family. Additional videography options include, but are not limited to:

• A proposal video
  • Additional hours
  • First looks
  • Golden hour coverage
  • Personalized DVDs

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

Add'l Hours
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Hard Drive

Leslie Married on 05/21/2022

Magana weeding

I feel so Blessed to have been able to be introduced to Brandon and John. When we first started discussions a year ago on the phone
    I knew I had to have them apart of my special day. They made the experience so easy. The footage is amazing.
    I would recommend them to my family and friends.
    Joseph S. Married on 04/03/2022

Amazing Team of a talented Videographers

Our wedding photographer recommended Heartfelt Productions! They were right. From the moment we met Heartfelt Productions was top notch! On our wedding day a team 4 dedicated videographers captured every moment. They were professional and very helpful all day. Our wedding teaser video was amazing. Our wedding video is the best I’ve seen of videos. The editing music and presentation was outstanding. They captured everything we wanted and more. I couldn’t have been happier with our choice. The value of our choice in Videographer was second to none. I would use them over and over again.
    Jessyka R. Married on 01/15/2022

Best father/son duo in Vegas!

We could not be happier with not only the service, but also the final product that Brandon and John (Heartfelt productions) provided us. My husband was very reluctant to hire a videographer because he thought that we would only watch our wedding video once and would never watch it again. he didn’t agree with the amount that it costed on top of us already having a photographer. After speaking to Brandon and John on the phone about my vision and our wedding date approaching quickly, just two weeks away, I knew that we had to hire them. These two are some of the most personable guys we have ever met. They made the experience a memorable one. Not only did they commit to more time then they normally do, they had our video back in less than a week. I could not be happier with the final video. They captured the most perfect moments and we have watched our video over 10 times! We can’t wait for our next big life event so that we can hire them again! Thanks for everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Brandon  Laubhan
Brandon Laubhan
Co-owner

I'm Brandon Laubhan,

For me, there is nothing more rewarding than capturing your special day and create a video for you to share those moments and memories with family and friends for a lifetime.

I would love to talk to you personally, anytime, regarding your vision and dreams for your wedding day.

John Laubhan
John Laubhan
Co- Owner

My passion is my family. I've been married to Renee for over 43 years and I am one blessed man. I also have a passion for people. Starting Heartfelt Productions was an easy transition for me.

Being a small part of a couples journey and filming one of the most important days of their lives, their wedding day, is a very rewarding feeling. We love filming couples memories.

Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89138
Location of (Heartfelt Productions)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding