The Emerics

Las Vegas, NV View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

I’m Jessie Emeric and I photograph intimate weddings + elopements + proposals in Las Vegas and worldwide! When it’s time to photograph a traditional wedding with lots of guests, cocktail hour, reception, the works, that’s when the hubs, Jason, joins me - hence The Emerics!

I believe you deserve beautiful photos to go alongside your beautiful love story and I’d love to be the one to create those for you.

Get to know us a little better by checking out our site at www.theemerics.com!

Talk Soon,

Jessie Emeric

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Erika
    Erika R. Married on 07/05/2021

Thank you for capturing our special day!!

Thank you to Jessie for capturing one of the most intimate and memorable days of our lives – our wedding day. From the very first phone call, Jessi put us at ease, handling all of our requests with a positive, can-do attitude. The day of our elopement, she went above and beyond, helping to set up our GoPro and family FaceTime in addition to working her own camera. The photos captured the joy felt that day and the beautiful scenery, and she was able to send our photos back to us very quickly, which was amazing!
  • Genesis
    Genesis C. Married on 11/25/2020

best of the best!

I’m so happy she was assigned to be my photographer for my elopement. It was so much fun working with her. Thank you for capturing my special day!
    Crystal V. Married on 08/22/2020

You need to book them!

This was a long time of a review coming!!!

I booked Jessie & Jason back in August 2019 for my engagement session photos. We chose the Half day session photo coverage, which includes your engagement session! I thought that was super helpful and convenient because the package the engagement session and wedding day photos are lumped into one.

The engagement session was amazing! We went to the seven magic mountains and Lake las Vegas at 5 am. They did everything they could and more to make me and my fiance comfortable. We knew that our wedding day photos were going to be epic!

Fast forward to Wedding day, August 2020, Jessie was very understanding and accommodating to changing my wedding date. I had to change my date due to COVID, as I am sure many Brides have had to do.

The Emerics are very flexible. Do not be afraid to book as if things change, you can always reach out and they will accommodate.

Wedding day comes, and oh man. It was Majestic!!!!!!!! It was a dream. I was late but the Emerics made sure to keep me, my bridal party, and family ON SCHEDULE. They are also Spanish speaking!! Which is what I needed for my family.

They make sure to ask what is important to you as far as photos, and what shots to get. The day of, they never leave your side.

I felt 100% total confidence in them that day, and trust me, I am one of those OCD brides who needed to be in control of everything!!! But with them, I let go.

Overall it was amazing. I highly recommend them not just for the beautiful photos, but for the experience. It was intimate, supportive and genuinely caring.

-Crystal

Real Weddings

• Andy & Destiny
    22 photos · 04/19/2016

Sin City Photo Booths Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

Makeup in the 702 Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brillant and innovative!

Emily Ku Photography Emily Ku Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessie's energy and laughter is contagious and I knew I wanted her to shoot my latest headshots! Even though I'm a photographer too, I get nervous in front of the camera! She definitely makes you feel comfortable and helps you to relax. She really shines in customer service and I know that she really cares about her brides, and her brides love her too!

Las Vegas, NV, 89149
702-481-2945
Location of (The Emerics)

The Emerics frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Emerics include in the starting price?

The Emerics includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The Emerics include in their most popular wedding package?

The Emerics includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Emerics offer?

The Emerics offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Emerics offer?

The Emerics offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does The Emerics offer for wedding events?

The Emerics offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend The Emerics and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Emerics is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding