Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89149 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Emerics

I’m Jessie Emeric and I photograph intimate weddings + elopements + proposals in Las Vegas and worldwide! When it’s time to photograph a traditional wedding with lots of guests, cocktail hour, reception, the works, that’s when the hubs, Jason, joins me - hence The Emerics!

I believe you deserve beautiful photos to go alongside your beautiful love story and I’d love to be the one to create those for you.

Get to know us a little better by checking out our site at www.theemerics.com!

Talk Soon,

Real Weddings 22 Photos

56 Reviews for The Emerics

Crystal Velez · Getting married on 10/08/2021

You need to book them!

This was a long time of a review coming!!!

I booked Jessie & Jason back in August 2019 for my engagement session photos. We chose the Half day session photo coverage, which includes your engagement session! I thought that was super helpful and convenient because the package the engagement session and wedding day photos are lumped into one.

The engagement session was amazing! We went to the seven magic mountains and Lake las Vegas at 5 am. They did everything they could and more to make me and my fiance comfortable. We knew that our wedding day photos were going to be epic!

Fast forward to Wedding day, August 2020, Jessie was very understanding and accommodating to changing my wedding date. I had to change my date due to COVID, as I am sure many Brides have had to do.

The Emerics are very flexible. Do not be afraid to book as if things change, you can always reach out and they will accommodate.

Wedding day comes, and oh man. It was Majestic!!!!!!!! It was a dream. I was late but the Emerics made sure to keep me, my bridal party, and family ON SCHEDULE. They are also Spanish speaking!! Which is what I needed for my family.

They make sure to ask what is important to you as far as photos, and what shots to get. The day of, they never leave your side.

I felt 100% total confidence in them that day, and trust me, I am one of those OCD brides who needed to be in control of everything!!! But with them, I let go.

Overall it was amazing. I highly recommend them not just for the beautiful photos, but for the experience. It was intimate, supportive and genuinely caring.

-Crystal
    2020 Corona Bride

Sent on 08/28/2020

samantha · Married on 10/17/2017

I can't thank these guys enough for making our day so fantastic. We came over from Scotland to get married out in Eldorado Canyon, not knowing the area very well Jessie went above and beyond helping us arrange our ceremony, including choosing the exact time of day we got married, and boy - was that incredible! It was timed absolutely perfectly with the sun setting over the valley as we said our vows, it was like a fairy tale!
    I've never been someone who's particularly comfortable having my photo taken by other people, (I generally stick to heavily filtered selfies!) so I didn't expect to enjoy the photography experience as much as we did. Jason and Jessie, made us both feel very relaxed and comfortable and the photos definitely show how much of a fantastic day we had! x

Sent on 12/06/2017

The Emerics's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience! I'm so happy you felt comfortable during the session. Your wedding day was so beautiful and I wish you both an amazing life together! XO Jessie

Tamiko · Married on 10/08/2017

Awesome, awesome photographers! We LOVE our wedding photos! Such friendly service and super responsive!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

The Emerics's reply:

Ohhh thank you so much for your kind words! We truly loved being a part of your wedding day. it was so much fun!! Thanks again! Jessie XO

The Emerics FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

• Sin City Photo Booths
    Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

• Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brillant and innovative!

• Emily Ku Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessie's energy and laughter is contagious and I knew I wanted her to shoot my latest headshots! Even though I'm a photographer too, I get nervous in front of the camera! She definitely makes you feel comfortable and helps you to relax. She really shines in customer service and I know that she really cares about her brides, and her brides love her too!

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89149 See on map
    7024812945 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (The Emerics)