The Emerics Reviews

The Emerics 2
The Emerics 3
The Emerics 4

samantha · Married on 10/17/2017

I can't thank these guys enough for making our day so fantastic. We came over from Scotland to get married out in Eldorado Canyon, not knowing the area very well Jessie went above and beyond helping us arrange our ceremony, including choosing the exact time of day we got married, and boy - was that incredible! It was timed absolutely perfectly with the sun setting over the valley as we said our vows, it was like a fairy tale!
    I've never been someone who's particularly comfortable having my photo taken by other people, (I generally stick to heavily filtered selfies!) so I didn't expect to enjoy the photography experience as much as we did. Jason and Jessie, made us both feel very relaxed and comfortable and the photos definitely show how much of a fantastic day we had! x

Sent on 12/06/2017
    The Emerics 5
    The Emerics 6
    The Emerics 7
    The Emerics 8

The Emerics's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience! I'm so happy you felt comfortable during the session. Your wedding day was so beautiful and I wish you both an amazing life together! XO Jessie

Tamiko · Married on 10/08/2017

Awesome, awesome photographers! We LOVE our wedding photos! Such friendly service and super responsive!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

The Emerics's reply:

Ohhh thank you so much for your kind words! We truly loved being a part of your wedding day. it was so much fun!! Thanks again! Jessie XO

Christine · Married on 06/25/2017

Not only do Jessie and Jason take amazing photos, but they are so friendly and fun to have around! From the beginning Jessie was quick to respond and answer questions. She even helped me figure out my whole day of timeline and recommended hair and makeup vendors as well. As for the photos, I love how they use the natural light and just make all their photos soft and warm and make you feel the love radiating from the couples. We had a preview on Instagram the day after our wedding and a blog post with more photos a couple weeks after. Having a pair of photographers made me feel more comfortable that we'd get all the shots I'd want and I can't wait to see the rest of our photos.

Sent on 07/12/2017

The Emerics's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we got to photograph your beautiful wedding day. Everything was just perfect! Congrats again xo

Tina · Married on 01/04/2017

We had a great experience with The Emerics. Jessie and Jason are so friendly and nice. They provided us several ideas of location for shooting. We had a small elopement ceremony and feel glad that we had these wonderful photographers recording our precious memory. And we are satisfied with those beautiful photos.

Sent on 07/10/2017

The Emerics's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved photographing your beautiful wedding ceremony!

Monica · Married on 10/29/2016

If you are looking for a photographer that is down-to-earth and truly interested in making your wedding day live on, Jessie and Jason Emeric are the ones to hire. They eliminated any worry we had about being at the right place, at the right time. A wholly competent, and fun loving pair to share your special moments!

Sent on 12/29/2016

The Emerics's reply:

Thank you so much, Monica, for your kind words! It means the world to us that you took the time to write up this review. Much love to you both! XO The Emerics

Ana Maria · Married on 10/19/2016

Friendly couple who knew exactly what they were doing! Photos were fantastic! Thank you Emerics ??

Sent on 12/07/2016

The Emerics's reply:

Thank you for having us be a part of your wedding day!

Laura · Married on 08/04/2016

Going with the Emerics was the best decision ever. Organising an elopement was hard, but planning photography was a brilliant. Jessie was prompt, helpful and organised in replying to us and helping us plan suitably. She showed up early on the day chatted and got on with the job in hand and was friendly discreet and courteous to a fault. She kept us all right and capture some truly amazing photos. Family and friends cannot express how amazing our photos were. I now recommend her to anyone I hear who is thinking of eloping to vegas!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

The Emerics's reply:

WOW! From the bottom of my hear, thank you! Your words mean the world to us. And thank you so much for referring us to anyone you know coming to Vegas to tie the knot! XO Jessie

Heather · Married on 07/14/2016

We absolutely loved the Emerics! They were fun, flexible and made beautiful pictures!!! We would recommend them highly to anyone looking for a photographer:) I especially loved the personalized Zip drive they sent us with all our photos on it!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

The Emerics's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write us this sweet review. We're so happy to have been able to capture your wedding day and give you beautiful images to cherish forever. XO Jessie

Bel · Married on 06/01/2016

Jess was so amazing and went above and beyond. Our photos were absolutely perfect and we could not be happier.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Thank you!! You guys were a blast to hang out with!! XO Jessie

Jessie & Jason were simply amazing! Of all the vendors we worked with they were our favorite. Jessie's bubbly attitude is infectious & Jason is a professional "mans man" which meant he& my husband got along well. We had an early morning wedding and they were very accommodating. Jessie met me (the bride) at the venue & Jason met my husband at his hotel& rode a shuttle with my husband and the groomsmen. This meant we got a ton of good, professional (& some funny ie: drunk groomsmen passed out lol) photos. Upon receiving our pictures on the flash drive I realized that there was one we forgot to get (make sure you have a list ladies!) so I emailed Jessie & she quickly edited another photo to make it look like the pic we were missing. Such a relief. I highly recommend The Emerics, they're wonderful!

Sent on 12/07/2016

The Emerics's reply:

Wow, wow, wow!! I'm so beyond grateful for your kind words. I'm so happy we got to be there for you guys on your beautiful wedding day. Much love, Jessie
  • O

O · Married on 04/24/2016

My advice is simple-book the Emerics. They are the best and you deserve the best. They are wonderful human beings and professional photographers. Our pictures looked amazing and everyone still raves about them. In sum, if you want first class service with a smile, then book the Emerics right now.

Sent on 12/09/2016

The Emerics's reply:

I'm humbled by your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and for recommending us. We truly appreciate it. XO Jessie

I highly recommend the Emerics!!! During our wedding planning they were super easy to work with (we live in Canada). When it came around to the wedding day they were beyond amazing! From catching every moment to fixing boutonnieres to fanning us as we walked in the heat (haha thanks jason)! You will be very impressed with them!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

The Emerics's reply:

Thank you for such a thoughtful review. We really appreciate it and we're so glad you guys were happy with our service! XO Jessie

Shayla · Married on 10/05/2015

Jessie and Jason are amazing photographers, We are from New Zealand so booked everything for our Vegas elopement ceremony online, right from our very first contact with Jessie she was so helpful, not only with the photography but with everything! she went out of her way to help us, always replying to our emails and questions quickly and recommending other fabulous vendors for the flowers, location, hair and make up etc and just making sure we were all sorted for the day. Our day was perfect, stress free and lots of fun, thanks to Jessie and Jason. They are an awesome team and we love love love our photos. thank you Jessie and Jason, we feel so lucky that we had you there to capture our special day :)

Sent on 01/12/2016

We got married at the Aria wedding chapel back in August 2015. We were absolutely blown away by how well our wedding day went, and we are glad that our amazing wedding photographers, Jessie and Jason from the Emerics were there to help us on our big day. They were friendly, punctual, organized, great attention to detail, and overall, just a pleasure to deal with. They arrived on time just when we were getting ready, and throughout the entire day, they make our photos experience easy and fun. They are great to work with even though sometimes taking all these wedding photos could be tiresome. We would highly recommend the Emerics to anyone who is looking for wedding photographers. You won't be disappointed. Class A service the whole way.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2015

Jessie and Jason did an amazing job with our engagement photos in Las Vegas, NV and destination wedding in San Francisco, CA! They are super friendly and helpful at every step along the way. Couldn't have been more pleased to work with them. Their work is exceptional and we are excited to show off our pictures to family and friends!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Victoria · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I are so happy that we chose The Emerics to shoot our wedding at The Neon Boneyard Museum. We are from out of town and had never met them before our wedding day. Jessie called me a few days before the wedding and got an idea of what all picture combinations I would like. They were extremely friendly and made us feel so comfortable. We are not much for pictures and posing, but they made it so easy! They were able to capture more images than we ever expected and we are so happy with every picture.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Kristy · Married on 06/28/2014

Jessie & Jason came highly recommended and now I know why! We feel so lucky that they were able to photograph our wedding. Each and every sneak peak has my entire Facebook family dying for the rest!! Talented, friendly, professional, creative, experience.

Sent on 07/02/2014

The Emerics's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review of not just our services, but on who we are! We couldn't do what we love without our amazing couples, like you guys! Thanks again! xo

alicia · Married on 05/17/2014

I found Jessie and Jason Emeric two-months before our wedding day. My fiance and I had compromised on photography for our wedding, and going the "cheaper route" was the only thing I was continually regretting during the planning process. So, after talking it through, we decided to see what other (read as "better") options were still available.

I had seen some work by The Emerics early in my planning stages and pinned their site on to my private wedding board. After reaching out to them to see if they were available on our date, Jessie promptly responded with an enthusiastic "yes!" and we got the process started.

From our first facetime conversation, I could tell this was going to be a perfect fit for our wedding and reception photography. Jessie and Jason were excellent with communication during the planning process. Once we arrived in Vegas, they even came out to our venue to quickly meet with us to see where we were having our event (The Tropicana) and stayed after our meeting to check out the grounds.

On the big day, Jessie and Jason fit right in with our wedding party and added to the fun. I feel like I got to know them so well, it was almost as though they were just friends who offered to take our photos. They were great at giving us direction and letting us take some silly photos with our friends. We've seen some sneak peaks of our photos and I can honestly say hiring them was the best decision we could have possibly made!!

I cannot speak highly enough of them and their services and would recommend them to any Las Vegas bride.

Sent on 05/28/2014

The Emerics's reply:

We really appreciate your kind words and fabulous review! We were so happy to be able to share in your beautiful day and wish you nothing but happiness and love in your marriage! Much love, The Emerics

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2014

What can I say other than Jessie and Jason were amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a personal experience with your photographers on your wedding day. Not only were they extermely professional and prompt, they were also fun and felt like part of the wedding party. They arrived on time and were able to get shots of both myself and husband getting ready. We got ready at Red Rock Casino and did our first look pictures there before heading over to our venue. Jessie and Jason picked out a great location to get some first look pictures and they had great ideas. Then when we got on our location site, they were able to get pictures through the chaos of making sure thing was put together and done!

Beyond the amazing pictures, Jessie and Jason were prepared to help out with non-photography related things (forgot pins for the money dance- Jason was prepared with a bunch of safety pins for us to use). They were prompt at getting back to me when I had questions and they made sure we got all the pictures we wanted.

We got amazing pictures from our wedding (I can't wait to see the rest) but we also gained friends who were able to help capture one of the most important days in our lives. It was exactly what I wanted and more!

Sent on 04/29/2014

The Emerics's reply:

Huge, massive thanks for taking the time to review our services. We just love you guys and it was such a joy working with you both and your awesome friends and family! Thanks again for your kind review. xoxox

Stephanie · Married on 04/04/2014

We couldn't have been more impressed with The Emerics as our wedding photographers! They created such a fun atmosphere which really helped bring out the joy of our day! The photos are just stunning - such unique shots that really captured our personalities and connection! I would highly recommend The Emerics to photograph your special day!

Sent on 04/21/2014

The Emerics's reply:

Thanks so much for your awesome review. It means so much to us that you took the time to write this up! You guys rock! Wishing you much love and happiness! xo

One of the best decisions we made for vendors! The Emerics were friendly, professional and so easy to work with! We had a destination wedding and they made good suggestions for other vendors in the area. They also worked well with our videographer who was from a different company. It is apparent the Emerics love their work and really care about their clients. They were quick to return emails and very easy to talk to. Anxiously awaiting to see the rest of our photos.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Amazing photos and best of all amazing photographers. They went above and beyond from helping with non related photography issues we encountered and checking in to make sure they captured every photograph was taken that I wanted. I highly recommend the Emeric's !

Sent on 11/11/2013

Deborah · Married on 10/12/2013

I've been a fan of Jessie & Jason's work for a while now, so when I got engaged there was no question that I needed them to photograph my wedding. They definitely did not fail to deliver. Our pictures are amazing! I've even had a few friends comment that these are the best wedding photographs they've ever seen!
    Not only are our pictures fabulous, but they were so laid back and easy to work with making for a great day & wonderful memories of our big day.

Many, MANY Thank You's to The Emerics!!!

Sent on 01/22/2014

I loved Jessie and Jason! The pictures turned out amazing. They are both such fun people, it was a pleasure to have them at my wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 11/03/2013

They were Awesome and I would recommend them both. They fit in great at our wedding and did a great job.

Sent on 08/18/2013

The Emerics's reply:

You are too kind and we truly appreciate your kind words. Much love, The Emerics