Sarah Jay Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

Las Vegas, Nevada is home to Sarah Jay Photography, a business specializing in the capture and preservation of wedding day memories. Sarah Rose is the owner and operator of this creatively-inspired enterprise. This expert believes that it is an important decision to make when choosing your photographer. Sarah strives to build genuine relationships and deliver images that accurately showcase the magic of your love story. On the big day, you can find her doing whatever it takes to get the images that you and your partner dream of.

After more than a decade behind the camera lens, Sarah has fine-tuned her service offerings. Sarah Jay Photography has a comprehensive selection of wedding packages tailored to various hours of coverage, to make your planning experience feel more streamlined. Sarah captures everything in high-resolution digital format, guaranteeing a gallery of crystal clear pictures. Some of the services available within your collection include but are not limited to:

• Next-day sneak peek edits
  • All your images taken at the wedding
  • Color or black-and-white edits of YOUR favorite images
  • Downloadable online digital gallery
  • Print release
  • Engagement photoshoot
  • Second photographer
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Polly C. Married on 11/19/2021

The real mvp

Sarah was literally a life saver at my wedding! Not only did she capture amazing photographs, but she helped me every step of the way to make my special day the best day it could be! She stepped in to help with the grooms’ boutonnière, tighten my corset, answered any questions I had, and she stayed well over the time she was hired for because that’s the kind of person she is. She danced along while taking photographs and she made the photo session so personable and fun! My whole bridal party gushed at how much they loved Sarah and I couldn’t agree more! She was more than a wedding photographer, she was part of the wedding and I will never forget how much she made my day so memorable. Even though we met on my wedding day she was so kind and helpful, that it felt like she was a part of my wedding circle and I would be lucky to call her a friend. I can keep going on about how amazing she is, but I would just like to say that you would be lucky to have her at your wedding!
  • Mercedes
    Mercedes M. Married on 11/18/2021

Amazing Photographer

Sarah is by far the best photographer we could ever hope for. She goes above and beyond for her clients. My friends and family can't get over how elegant and beautiful our photos turned out. We can't wait to book her again for all our future family memories. Do yourself a favor and book her asap!
  • Chloe
    Chloe R. Married on 10/01/2021

Words Can't Fully Describe

Wedding Wire asked me to rate Sarah based on 5 things, and I'm a data kinda girl, so I wanted to provide context for all my ratings:

Quality of service: If you look at Sarah's albums, you can see the amazing quality and composition of the photos. But what you can't see is the experience in the moment. Sarah will make you feel so comfortable. She will show you the ropes and how to pose, but she'll also ask "is there any pose that you've seen that we haven't done, but you want to do?" I know everyone has seen at least one breathtaking photo where you think "I'd LOVE to get a picture like that". The fact that Sarah asks this during the session just shows how much she wants you to end up with pictures that you love. Fortunately, she already has a great arsenal of poses, so you'll end up with the gram-worthy photos whether you have inspiration pictures or not. I also just want to mention that Sarah gave me sneak peeks for my engagement, boudoir, and wedding and then gave me the option to have other photos in the albums edited. We didn't need a single engagement photo edited. Why? Because she was in my head or something and she managed to edit all of the pictures in the album that were my favorite, so we didn't need any other pictures edited. Same thing happened with the boudoir shoot - she proactively edited the photos that ended up being my favorite.

Responsiveness: From the very beginning, Sarah never left me hanging. Even at the engagement shoot, she texted me "I'm parking". It's the little things like that that just start to build your trust in someone. Within 5 hours of our photoshoot, I already had previews. This girl is a freaking workhorse. Once again, just book her and you'll see for yourself.

Professionalism: Sarah is a professional through and through. She's been a veteran in the industry and comes from a family of wedding professionals (at least, I think we talked about that?). She's so good at holding the balance between being professional and making you feel like a friend in front of the camera. If you are working with a photographer that's all business and not personable, your pictures are going to show it. Is one chunk of your hair hanging awkwardly over your shoulder all non-committal? Sarah's got your back. We had so many good laughs during our shoots, leading to the most amazing candid pictures that really captured our personality. But then we also got such timeless photos that are classic and beautiful. Get you a photographer who can do both. Get you Sarah.

Value: I love a vendor who is transparent with their pricing because then I'm not wasting my time (or the vendor's time) communicating with someone who is completely out of my budget. Sarah's website listed all the package options so I knew exactly what I was in for when I booked her. Sarah's pricing is like TVs on Black Friday - you aren't getting what you paid for - you're getting well BEYOND what you paid for. Booking a photographer for a major life event can be scary and when I first booked Sarah, her prices were so reasonable and were so far below the quality of the photos in her gallery that I was honestly a little concerned that I was being catfished and was only looking at the handful of photos from each album that were best. Once I got my engagement album, I immediately knew that I had nothing to worry about. If you book Sarah, be sure you have a house with a lot of wall space because you are going to fall in love with at least 50% of your albums and narrowing it down to just a few is going to be TOUGH work.

Flexibility: Here's a perfect example of how flexible Sarah is - about a month before our wedding I decided I wanted to turn our rehearsal dinner into a surprise wedding. So all our guests would arrive thinking it's a rehearsal but then we'd flip the script and let them know it's the real thing. I didn't want to do it without a photographer so if Sarah wasn't available, we were going to scrap the plan. I figured it was a longshot, but I reached out to her, let her know the situation and she was totally on board. Not only that, she let us split our contract hours between Friday and Saturday. Sarah easily could've said "No, sorry. You'll need to book a separate session" and that would've been 100% reasonable because we had a contract and it did not include 2 days of shooting. But instead, she went with the flow (and PS - she was coming back from vacation that day, so she DEFINITELY could've held firm on declining my request). Sarah is the reason we were able to pull off my dream surprise wedding and that's not an exaggeration.

I'm usually really bad about posting reviews, but man, Sarah was just so good to us, I had to share my experience and I told myself that I needed to do everything in my power to convince even just one other couple to book her because I know they won't regret it. If it's not obvious by now, I'm mildly obsessed with Sarah and it's because she's just so real, easy to talk to and hang out with for hours. And on top of that, she's a rockstar photographer and gave us the most incredible memories. It's so rare to come across someone who can capture feelings in a photo and Sarah can do it. If you want a photographer to just take your pictures and be done with you - fine, I'm sure they're out there, but if you want a real relationship with a photographer, someone who becomes invested in you as a couple, and someone who will give you photos that elicit an actual emotion, Sarah is your girl.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

33 photos · 11/04/2017

Deals

Sarah Jay Photography 1
Gift

Thank you for finding on us Wedding Wire! Because we value this site so much, we are offering any couple who finds and books us through Wedding Wire, an additional 15 edits to any of our full digital wedding photography packages.

Cheers and Congrats!

269 Garden Trellis Ct. Las Vegas, NV, 89148
702-557-9050
Location of (Sarah Jay Photography)

Sarah Jay Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarah Jay Photography include in the starting price?

Sarah Jay Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sarah Jay Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarah Jay Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sarah Jay Photography offer?

Sarah Jay Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sarah Jay Photography offer?

Sarah Jay Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sarah Jay Photography offer for wedding events?

Sarah Jay Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sarah Jay Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah Jay Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Sarah Jay Photography offer?

Sarah Jay Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding