Faithfully Yours Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Marieve
    Marieve Married on 04/16/2022

AMAZING, you should absolutely hire Faith!

We hired Faith for the Day of wedding coordinating and she was by far the BEST hire we did for our wedding. As this was a destination wedding it was not easy to choose vendors but Faith suggested companies that she trusted, she sent us quotes and even got discount prices on some of them. She took care of all the vendors timeline and even informed me when i had a payment coming up. Every email i sent was responded in a couple hours sometimes even minutes! She does not keep you waiting and never makes you feel like you are asking for to much. Anything i needed she had a suggestion for. She made us feel calm and confident during the whole process and helped alot for the preparation wich i didn't even know she would do since we only booked for the day of package. On the day of the wedding she helped with the decorations, last minute details and made sur eveything was going smoothly. We would 100% recommend her for your wedding, she is simply the best you could ask for.
  • Annie
    Annie Z. Married on 03/12/2022

Faith is the absolute best!

Faith is the absolute best. She made us feel at ease throughout the whole wedding planning process and wedding day. From the get-go, she was prompt and inviting in her responses during the consultation phase. Then she quickly sprung to action with making sure we had all the wedding planning milestones met. She went above and beyond in so many aspects -- like coming to our wedding decor appointments and offering to pick up our uplights so that we could save on the delivery cost. She's dedicated, knowledgeable, decisive, understanding, patient, and has the kindest heart. She also has so many connections in town -- like when she saved us buckets of stress when my now-husband's tux didn't fit right from his online retailer and Faith was able to get him into another tux shop for a fitting the very next day. Faith is amazing at what she does, and she is so humble about it. We're sad the wedding is over because that means we don't get to work with Faith anymore, but we really hope we can stay in touch with her. She was so pivotal in making our wedding dream seamless and magical. Faith is truly the best. You can always count on her.
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing wedding planner & an even more amazing person

Faith came into my wedding journey under unfortunate circumstances. My wedding planner had just ghosted me two months before my wedding and I was so much stress trying to find someone new. My last planner had already taken a considerable amount of money from me and so I was extremely pressed financially. Faith actually heard about my situation and reached out to me telling me she’d like to help. At first she offered to just help with anything and that given my financial situation I could just pay whatever I could. She was so kind and an generous and I can’t even begin to express my appreciation for her. She took over as my wedding planner and really helped make my wedding dreams come true despite the difficulties we initially faced. She was so professional and organized and I really felt like I could trust her, even though I was a bit traumatized over what I had previously been through. Faith is a spectacular wedding planner and I cannot recommend her enough. She is amazing at what she does and she has the best, most generous heart. I think she would be an amazing choice for anyone’s wedding! She is well known in the Las Vegas wedding community and will not let you down!
  • Ezarrah
    Ezarrah C. Married on 06/01/2021

Amazing Wedding Planner

I booked Faith as a partial wedding planner as I like to take control of many things. She was a great help accepting my packages and decorating my venue. She always was great to communicate with and had everything done to a tee! I highly recommend her!
    Tirana V. Married on 09/21/2019

Day of wedding planner

Faith was absolutely amazing!! It was down to the wire and I was extremely stressed out about everything I needed to do for my wedding. Faith came highly recommended and I am grateful to this day that I hired her. She did so much more than I ever expected and made my wedding day flawless.
  • Jamie
    Jamie D. Married on 05/18/2019

Faith was a huge help keeping us organized, connecting us with other necessary vendors and truly showing up on our wedding day so we could be present!

Faith at Faithfully Yours was a huge help throughout our planning process and instrumental on our wedding day!
    From the beginning she kept us organized and on track. She respected our budget and was especially wonderful connecting us with other vendors in the community and facilitating conversations. When our wedding day rolled around we were able to sit back and relax because she had everything under control! Highly recommend her!!!
    Patricia Married on 05/11/2018
    Faith was the wedding planner at our small wedding at the Red Rock Casino on May 11,2018. She did an incredible job keeping everything and everyone organized so we could just relax and enjoy the experience. She was very responsive to our questions and worked well with the vendors and Lydia (who also was amazing) from the Red Rock. We are very happy we chose Fathfully Yours and Faith Chapin.
    Jennifer Married on 04/06/2018
    I said several times during and right after my wedding that I don't think brides usually get to enjoy their own weddings as much as I did, and I attribute a LOT of that to Faith and her excellent help with our recent wedding!

She is SO communicative and responsive, and although I am a pretty organized person myself, there were times I found Faith had a question answered or a problem handled before I ever got a chance to receive the first email about it.

In particular, Faith helped us sort out a big issue between our venue and our photographer - and although I know the venue sends a lot of work her way, I never felt for a second that she wasn't 100% in our corner.

In addition to being organized and communicative, Faith is relaxed, casual and fun to work with. I always felt like we were partners, and I never felt shy about asking her for a recommendation, information, or help.
    Kara Married on 10/14/2017
    She did an amazing job!! Extremely talented and helpful. Everything that I had a question about or needed a referral for she had the answer and responded quickly. She made it a great experience to work with her and made everything run so smoothly. She made it so easy and made it perfect for us!
    Michelle Married on 10/05/2017
    Faith was absolutely amazing and I can't imagine our day being so amazing without her. We had a destination wedding and she had great recommendations and contacts to help us with our details. Faith took the time for phone calls with us and to places on our behalf, coordinated and joined us for the Bridal show and was available when we visited Vegas to solidify our details. On our wedding day she showed up early, had everything coordinated seamlessly and made sure we were taken care of. Our reception was decorated beautifully and she kept us on schedule for the evening. Our day was perfect!
    Naphtali Married on 04/15/2017
    Faith was very knowledgeable, especially for a couple that was having a destination wedding.
    Monica Married on 11/19/2016
    Faith was a pleasure to work with! She guided me through the entire process from start to finish. She also took the time to walk the bridal show with my fiance and I to introduce us to the many vendors we had to choose from - we were able to book our photographer and make an appointment for invitations all in one day. The day of the wedding was perfect - I highly recommend hiring Faith!
    Hui Married on 11/12/2016
    Faith is absolutely amazing! We rented a big house to do a backyard wedding so I was virtually doing everything myself. After halfway through the planning process and having a few meltdowns I decided to just bite the bullet and get a wedding coordinator. I met Faith at one of the bridal expos and had her card so I reached out and it was the best thing I did hiring her. The best money spent for the whole wedding! I had all of my vendors lined up and contracts signed, but every other detail up to the wedding Faith handled and she couldn't have been more amazing on the wedding day! She took care of everything and I couldn't have been more happy!
    Christel Married on 11/05/2016
    My husband and I found Faith through the IWEDVEGAS program and we were so grateful that we did. She was nothing short of AMAZING. We hired her for day of coordination, but she did so much more than just help us on the day of!!! She was really there every step of the way to help guide us through the process. Since we live in Canada, we really appreciated that Faith offered to let us ship items to her so that we could save on shipping and transportation costs for the items we needed at the wedding. She also took the time to run special errands, which truly impressed us. Faith was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding, we couldn't have done it without her and we highly recommend her services to any and every couple who may be considering hiring her!
    Erika Married on 10/10/2016
    Faith is AMAZING!! We hired her for day of planning service but she went way above and beyond for us. She recommended vendors when I felt overwhelmed and had no idea where to begin.
    The wedding day went off without a single hitch thanks to her. I was able to relax and focus solely on getting married.
    I highly recommend working with Faith!
    Lori Married on 10/01/2016
    She is the very best- goes way beyond expectations.
    Angela Married on 06/10/2016
    Faith has gone above and beyond for assisting our couple marrying in Vegas. No request was too big and our couple had the most incredible day, we look forward to Faith looking after our couples in the future for our vegas weddings.
    Sarah Married on 05/14/2016
    Faith was the best!! We were hesitant to even spend the money on a coordinator as I am very type A and figured I would enjoy doing everything myself, however our venue required one. We used Faith's month of services and my husband and I both are so grateful we did!! I may be organized and like to plan but had no idea what all really went into a wedding until I planned one. She thought of things I never would thought of and coordinated with every single one of my vendors so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was so calm the day of my wedding and I completely owe that to Faith and all the work she did for me behind the scenes to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Hubby and I both agree, best money we spent!
    Montoya Married on 05/07/2016
    I don't have enough words for this lady. Planner, organizer, therapist, GOD SEND. All those fit her and so much more. We hired Faith as our DOC and she definitely went above and beyond. From the very first e-mail reply, she was asking questions, making suggestions, and giving herself task lists to help me out. BEFORE I booked her and paid her.

We planned long distance so her experience was invaluable. Turns out she is very good friends with the manager of our reception venue so planning between the two of them was a breeze. She helped with follow up, with keeping me on task, made sure I never missed a deadline, and answered my absurd questions (at all times of the night no less). She visited venues for me, shopped linen for me, received packages for me, created things for me, and booked transportation for us.

The day of, she managed everything flawlessly while simultaneously keeping a protective bubble around my family. She made sure we ate, made sure our young daughters were having the time of their lives, made sure they got a picture drawn, etc. Did I mention that our reception venue looked THE BOMB?! She set everything up from the linen, to the decor, the cake, escort cards, everything. She even created the floor layout with the venue.

I honestly can't sing her praises enough. This review could turn into a novel.

She was absolutely instrumental in our wedding being a success and my husband and I love her to pieces. Definitely worth the money and then some.

Hire her. You won't regret it.
    Carole-Chantal Married on 10/25/2015
    Rating 5stars. Amazing and my life savior planning for my daughter's wedding and bridal shower . Need help with planning, Faith is your go to planner. love Faith
    Karen Married on 09/06/2015
    Faith is the Spectacular Wedding Planner! I told her my vision & she made it COME TRUE!!!!!
    Victoria Married on 04/21/2015
    Faith was amazing!! The reception went off with out a hitch and everything looked just how I imagined! All my bridesmaids complimented how nice and professional she was :) thanks again!
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 04/04/2015
    I could not have picked a better wedding day coordinator, Faith was absolutely wonderful! She helped me from day 1 which was 9 months before the big day. One of Faiths best qualities were her almost immediate responses! It usually takes minutes for her to respond and for a bride that was super impulsive and wanted to make decisions "right now" it made it super convenient for me. Faith was able to give a lot of great suggestions for vendors since we were planning a destination wedding, and was more than willing to set up contracts for me. We had a few hiccups the day of and Faith handled everything and made the day a breeze. Thank you Faith for being so great!!!!
    Judith Married on 01/03/2015
    It was an honor to have Faith as my wedding planner on my wedding day. She was very helpful. I lived in a different state and there was no problem communicating whatsoever, we kept in touch months before the wedding. Faith made everything a lot easier on me! She was not only my wedding planner, but was somewhat my florist as well. I am glad I had her be a part of my wedding! Faith is great and will keep you up to date! Her service is very affordable! I would recommend her to anybody who is planning their wedding!
    Joan Married on 10/17/2014
    I hired Faithfully Yours Wedding & Events because I needed a “Day Of” Wedding Coordinator but Faith’s efforts started LONG before the big day. This was a destination wedding for us and I was able to have materials shipped directly to Faith months ahead of time so that I wouldn’t have to worry about transporting or mailing items myself. From the very beginning, I was impressed really impressed with Faith’s quick responses and professionalism. Anything I asked for help with, Faith was more than happy to assist with. She was extremely flexible throughout the entire planning process; from shopping for favors to arranging décor and coordinating with other vendors, Faith had it covered. The reception space was exactly how I’d envisioned it and the evening was perfect. It was so wonderful to be able to just enjoy my wedding day and let someone else handle taking care of the details. All of Faith’s hard work and care ensured that our day was enjoyable and stress-free! Not only are we still receiving compliments about our wedding and how everything went off without a hitch, but we're also recommending Faithfully Yours to anyone looking for extra help with their wedding. Choose Faithfully Yours for your coordination and you will be very happy you did!