Faithfully Yours Reviews

41 | Las Vegas, NV

41 Reviews for Faithfully Yours

Patricia · Married on 05/11/2018

Faith was the wedding planner at our small wedding at the Red Rock Casino on May 11,2018. She did an incredible job keeping everything and everyone organized so we could just relax and enjoy the experience. She was very responsive to our questions and worked well with the vendors and Lydia (who also was amazing) from the Red Rock. We are very happy we chose Fathfully Yours and Faith Chapin.

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2018

I said several times during and right after my wedding that I don't think brides usually get to enjoy their own weddings as much as I did, and I attribute a LOT of that to Faith and her excellent help with our recent wedding!

She is SO communicative and responsive, and although I am a pretty organized person myself, there were times I found Faith had a question answered or a problem handled before I ever got a chance to receive the first email about it.

In particular, Faith helped us sort out a big issue between our venue and our photographer - and although I know the venue sends a lot of work her way, I never felt for a second that she wasn't 100% in our corner.

In addition to being organized and communicative, Faith is relaxed, casual and fun to work with. I always felt like we were partners, and I never felt shy about asking her for a recommendation, information, or help.

Kara · Married on 10/14/2017

She did an amazing job!! Extremely talented and helpful. Everything that I had a question about or needed a referral for she had the answer and responded quickly. She made it a great experience to work with her and made everything run so smoothly. She made it so easy and made it perfect for us!

Michelle · Married on 10/05/2017

Faith was absolutely amazing and I can't imagine our day being so amazing without her. We had a destination wedding and she had great recommendations and contacts to help us with our details. Faith took the time for phone calls with us and to places on our behalf, coordinated and joined us for the Bridal show and was available when we visited Vegas to solidify our details. On our wedding day she showed up early, had everything coordinated seamlessly and made sure we were taken care of. Our reception was decorated beautifully and she kept us on schedule for the evening. Our day was perfect!

Naphtali · Married on 04/15/2017

Faith was very knowledgeable, especially for a couple that was having a destination wedding.

Monica · Married on 11/19/2016

Faith was a pleasure to work with! She guided me through the entire process from start to finish. She also took the time to walk the bridal show with my fiance and I to introduce us to the many vendors we had to choose from - we were able to book our photographer and make an appointment for invitations all in one day. The day of the wedding was perfect - I highly recommend hiring Faith!

Hui Ju · Married on 11/12/2016

Faith is absolutely amazing! We rented a big house to do a backyard wedding so I was virtually doing everything myself. After halfway through the planning process and having a few meltdowns I decided to just bite the bullet and get a wedding coordinator. I met Faith at one of the bridal expos and had her card so I reached out and it was the best thing I did hiring her. The best money spent for the whole wedding! I had all of my vendors lined up and contracts signed, but every other detail up to the wedding Faith handled and she couldn't have been more amazing on the wedding day! She took care of everything and I couldn't have been more happy!

Christel · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I found Faith through the IWEDVEGAS program and we were so grateful that we did. She was nothing short of AMAZING. We hired her for day of coordination, but she did so much more than just help us on the day of!!! She was really there every step of the way to help guide us through the process. Since we live in Canada, we really appreciated that Faith offered to let us ship items to her so that we could save on shipping and transportation costs for the items we needed at the wedding. She also took the time to run special errands, which truly impressed us. Faith was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding, we couldn't have done it without her and we highly recommend her services to any and every couple who may be considering hiring her!

Erika · Married on 10/10/2016

Faith is AMAZING!! We hired her for day of planning service but she went way above and beyond for us. She recommended vendors when I felt overwhelmed and had no idea where to begin.
    The wedding day went off without a single hitch thanks to her. I was able to relax and focus solely on getting married.
    I highly recommend working with Faith!

Lori · Married on 10/01/2016

She is the very best- goes way beyond expectations.

Angela · Married on 06/10/2016

Faith has gone above and beyond for assisting our couple marrying in Vegas. No request was too big and our couple had the most incredible day, we look forward to Faith looking after our couples in the future for our vegas weddings.

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

Faith was the best!! We were hesitant to even spend the money on a coordinator as I am very type A and figured I would enjoy doing everything myself, however our venue required one. We used Faith's month of services and my husband and I both are so grateful we did!! I may be organized and like to plan but had no idea what all really went into a wedding until I planned one. She thought of things I never would thought of and coordinated with every single one of my vendors so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was so calm the day of my wedding and I completely owe that to Faith and all the work she did for me behind the scenes to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Hubby and I both agree, best money we spent!

Montoya · Married on 05/07/2016

I don't have enough words for this lady. Planner, organizer, therapist, GOD SEND. All those fit her and so much more. We hired Faith as our DOC and she definitely went above and beyond. From the very first e-mail reply, she was asking questions, making suggestions, and giving herself task lists to help me out. BEFORE I booked her and paid her.

We planned long distance so her experience was invaluable. Turns out she is very good friends with the manager of our reception venue so planning between the two of them was a breeze. She helped with follow up, with keeping me on task, made sure I never missed a deadline, and answered my absurd questions (at all times of the night no less). She visited venues for me, shopped linen for me, received packages for me, created things for me, and booked transportation for us.

The day of, she managed everything flawlessly while simultaneously keeping a protective bubble around my family. She made sure we ate, made sure our young daughters were having the time of their lives, made sure they got a picture drawn, etc. Did I mention that our reception venue looked THE BOMB?! She set everything up from the linen, to the decor, the cake, escort cards, everything. She even created the floor layout with the venue.

I honestly can't sing her praises enough. This review could turn into a novel.

She was absolutely instrumental in our wedding being a success and my husband and I love her to pieces. Definitely worth the money and then some.

Hire her. You won't regret it.

Carole-chantal · Married on 10/25/2015

Rating 5stars. Amazing and my life savior planning for my daughter's wedding and bridal shower . Need help with planning, Faith is your go to planner. love Faith

Karen · Married on 09/06/2015

Faith is the Spectacular Wedding Planner! I told her my vision & she made it COME TRUE!!!!!

Victoria · Married on 04/21/2015

Faith was amazing!! The reception went off with out a hitch and everything looked just how I imagined! All my bridesmaids complimented how nice and professional she was :) thanks again!

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 04/04/2015

I could not have picked a better wedding day coordinator, Faith was absolutely wonderful! She helped me from day 1 which was 9 months before the big day. One of Faiths best qualities were her almost immediate responses! It usually takes minutes for her to respond and for a bride that was super impulsive and wanted to make decisions "right now" it made it super convenient for me. Faith was able to give a lot of great suggestions for vendors since we were planning a destination wedding, and was more than willing to set up contracts for me. We had a few hiccups the day of and Faith handled everything and made the day a breeze. Thank you Faith for being so great!!!!

judith · Married on 01/03/2015

It was an honor to have Faith as my wedding planner on my wedding day. She was very helpful. I lived in a different state and there was no problem communicating whatsoever, we kept in touch months before the wedding. Faith made everything a lot easier on me! She was not only my wedding planner, but was somewhat my florist as well. I am glad I had her be a part of my wedding! Faith is great and will keep you up to date! Her service is very affordable! I would recommend her to anybody who is planning their wedding!

Joan · Married on 10/17/2014

I hired Faithfully Yours Wedding & Events because I needed a “Day Of” Wedding Coordinator but Faith’s efforts started LONG before the big day. This was a destination wedding for us and I was able to have materials shipped directly to Faith months ahead of time so that I wouldn’t have to worry about transporting or mailing items myself. From the very beginning, I was impressed really impressed with Faith’s quick responses and professionalism. Anything I asked for help with, Faith was more than happy to assist with. She was extremely flexible throughout the entire planning process; from shopping for favors to arranging décor and coordinating with other vendors, Faith had it covered. The reception space was exactly how I’d envisioned it and the evening was perfect. It was so wonderful to be able to just enjoy my wedding day and let someone else handle taking care of the details. All of Faith’s hard work and care ensured that our day was enjoyable and stress-free! Not only are we still receiving compliments about our wedding and how everything went off without a hitch, but we're also recommending Faithfully Yours to anyone looking for extra help with their wedding. Choose Faithfully Yours for your coordination and you will be very happy you did!

Asha · Married on 10/11/2014

Throughout the months leading up to my wedding she met with us on the days we flew into town and scheduled meetings with the other vendors to meet with us as well, asking questions I'd never even thought I needed to ask and suggesting ideas/options based on what I told her we wanted. She steered me away from vendors that didn't have the most dependable reputation and remained 100% available, dedicated, and timely throughout the entire process. She assured me she actually goes to sleep, but I'd email her at 2 or 3am since I work nights, and she'd reply almost immediately. She helped me find my limo provider, cake vendor, multiple flower options, she called in a favor and created last minute menu cards, offered to let us borrow vases for centerpieces that previous brides left behind, found our speaker provider, got my vendor to go above and far beyond what they agreed to prior to enlisting Faith's help (from getting the cake I wanted-when the venue wanted me to downsize, negotiating linens and centerpieces, the liquor we wanted, and a tasting for 6, all not previously agreed to!). I hired Faith for Day Of, but man did she quickly turn into a lifesaver. It's no question, she loves her job. When we arrived to our hotel, she even helped us keep a more than $800 deposit in our pockets by giving us insider tips since she previously worked in the hotel industry, she even got our room upgraded for the week by calling in yet another favor. She agreed to direct and attend a rehearsal for our wedding party and even offered to pick up our DJ for the day of so that he could set up and we could save on the taxi money. She collected our items and centerpieces for us so that we could continue to enjoy the day and hand delivered them to us a couple of days later, as well as fix an overcharge from limo co. post wedding. Faith Chapin is absolutely wonderful, trust me, it's no need to keep looking for who you want to help plan your wedding, this is the lady right here! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

If you are thinking about having a coordinator for your wedding, do not hesitate and book Faith now! I didn’t think I needed a Day of Coordinator for my destination Vegas wedding. It wasn’t until the day drew closer that I knew I needed help. I wish I had booked Faith sooner. She ensured that my entire reception ran smoothly. From confirming the vendors, to the set up and creating a time line she was awesome! She responds quickly to emails and is always helpful and responsive. I cannot recommend Faith enough!

Russell · Married on 05/31/2014

Faith is an angel and her name suits her very well. She orchestrated an amazing destination wedding for us, sight unseen as we live in Virginia Beach on the east coast. By far the beat wedding planner/organizer in Las Vegas.
    A++++++ 10 stars out of 5..

alicia · Married on 05/17/2014

I ended up hiring Faith somewhat last minute because I was worried about some of the little details we had planned for our reception not turning out right. Her prices were extremely reasonable and she went right to work. Faith was great at corresponding quickly, was always enthusiastic and went above and beyond my expectations by meeting with our vendors separately on her own.

Faith definitely took charge the day of our wedding and helped everything go smoothly, and I got to be a bride and not worry about every little detail! A great addition to our day.

Christy · Married on 04/19/2014

Faith went above and beyond our expectations. We shipped some wedding stuff to her prior to our wedding and she met us the day we arrived in Las Vegas to deliver the boxes. She contacted all of our vendors beforehand and made sure everything went smoothly for this very frazzled bride. I would not hesitate to use her again for any event we needed a coordinator for. A+++++ service!