Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, NV 89134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Graceful Gatherings

Graceful Gatherings is a wedding and special event planning company located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Owner and lead coordinator, Cicely Hoffman, has worked with hundreds of couples throughout her career, helping them bring their dream weddings to life. Cicely strives to provide a fully tailored experience for every client, ensuring that their service is personalized to their specific needs. Whether your fairytale wedding is an intimate, romantic elopement, or a large, celebratory soirée, Cicely will work with you to make your dreams come true.

Graceful Gatherings provides a range of offerings in order to best serve their clients on their wedding day. Cicely has extensive experience in planning a variety of gatherings, including civil ceremonies, destination weddings, cultural celebrations, and elopements. Depending on your requirements, packages available can include partial planning, full event design, and day-of coordination.

• Woman-owned
Cake & Champagne Reception
Cake & Champagne Reception
holls9 51 2015295 161342587625919

Graceful Gatherings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Graceful Gatherings 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Graceful Gatherings

Cicely Hoffman

Cicely Hoffman

Owner

At the heart of it, I love love and I live for a good party. That’s what guided me to wedding world over 8 years ago when I moved to Las Vegas from Pittsburgh, PA. I am the proud mama of two little girls who like to keep me on my toes. When my creativity isn’t being channeled into styling spectacular events, it’s being used for home remodeling. My husband and I have renovated 2 houses so far and almost always have a project going. I love to cook and am most often found in my (newly renovated) kitchen. Feeding others is my love language. I can't wait to chat about you and your love story.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, NV, 89134 See on map
    Location of (Graceful Gatherings)