Symphony Weddings & Events

Las Vegas, NV View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Specializing in wedding & elopement planning, Symphony Weddings & Events is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The business is run by Brittany, an enthusiastic planner who loves sharing her expertise with couples, helping them plan their dream wedding. Brittany feels pride when she creates the perfect day for a couple, knowing she started off their first step as newlyweds on the happiest note possible.

Symphony Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding planning company, offering full planning, full custom elopement planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. Brittany can help with and be present at the ceremony, reception, and even rehearsal dinner, ensuring everything flows as smoothly as possible. Her abilities extend to timelines, to-do lists, referrals, guest lists, budget analysis, and complete event design. Brittany is able to plan the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Divine H. Married on 01/22/2022

She was the one!

Brittany is simply amazing. My husband and I live in California. He had proposed to me in Las Vegas, and we just knew we had to get married there. Not only were we one of many couples who decided to plan a wedding in the midst of the pandemic, we also decided that it must be a destination wedding. My husband and I work an insane amount of hours during the week, and I just knew there was no way possible I would be able to plan a wedding by myself. I knew that I needed a dream team, and that dream team started with Brittany. We did interview other wedding planners, and shortly after simply speaking with Brittany, we knew she was the one. WE SAID YES TO THE WEDDING PLANNER! LOL! I’ve had friends who planned a destination wedding, and we are so fortunate that our experience was seamless. This is Brittany’s realm, and I trusted her expertise. I definitely had my moments of spiraling, just like any other bride would, but Brittany was great in reeling me back in, to say the least. Now that I am able to reflect back, I am so blessed that my husband and I were able to just enjoy being engaged. Before we knew it, a year had gone by, and our wedding was here! Brittany had sent us our production schedule, we knew where to be, when each event or activity was happening. On the day of the wedding, I was waited on hand and foot by my lady in waiting. Which I must say, no other wedding planner we had interviewed had this special service. I didn’t need to stress about getting my things when I needed it, or stress if my husband and his groomsmen were kept on schedule. It was definitely something that made me feel like a Queen. Brittany and her team coordinated everything from start to finish and even if there was a problem, I didn’t need to know about it, because Brittany and her team took care of it. Our wedding was everything that we had envisioned it to be. We were so blown away on how everything turned out. We was able to enjoy our wedding day with all our loved ones and friends. Each and everyone of my family and guests had mentioned how professional, efficient, and poise Brittany and her team was all throughout our wedding. We honestly can not say enough. If you are a bride who is contemplating wether or not to hire a wedding planner, I would say DO IT. If you want your dream wedding to be everything you dreamed it to be and more, I would say Brittany is the one to do it.
  • Courtney
    Courtney P. Married on 10/15/2021

Who the Events Professionals Trust

More than two months later and we're still on cloud nine after our wedding with Brittany and Symphony Weddings + Events. I could tell from my experience working in the events industry that we were in safe hands with Symphony Weddings. Brittany never missed a beat, despite every challenge presented in the time since we started planning. Because of her, we were able to see all of our ideas come to life in the most beautiful and fun celebration for our loved ones. We'd do it all over again in a heartbeat and only through the brilliant, patient, and diligent work of Brittany. Would recommend Symphony Weddings + Events a million times over.
    Samantha Married on 04/17/2021

So easy to work with!

Brittany was so amazing to have on our wedding day! Everything turned out just as I imagined and was so easy to work with (even with my indecisiveness)! She remained calm and in control on my wedding day which provided great energy for the day and kept me relaxed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

M Place Productions M Place Productions Wedding Photographers

I have had the honor of working with Brittany on multiple weddings over the year. She brings a very detailed and personalized approach to each of her clients. It doesn't take you long in knowing Brittany to know her heart is in her job and she gives all she has to her clients. If you are looking for someone who will be by your side and not only help you relax and enjoy your day, but also help you plan the most amazing day you can imagine - I can't think of someone better to work with. Give this girl a call and meet her!

Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89120
Location of (Symphony Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding