Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89120 Map · Phone number

About Symphony Weddings & Events

Specializing in wedding planning, Symphony Weddings & Events is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The business is run by Brittany, an enthusiastic planner who loves sharing her expertise with couples, helping them plan their dream wedding. Brittany feels pride when she creates the perfect day for a couple, knowing she started off their first step as newlyweds on the happiest note possible.

Symphony Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding planning company, offering full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. Brittany can help with and be present at the ceremony, reception, and even rehearsal dinner, ensuring everything flows as smoothly as possible. Her abilities extend to timelines, to-do lists, referrals, guest lists, budget analysis, and complete event design. Brittany is able to plan the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Non-religious
  • Religious
Follow Symphony Weddings & Events on

Wedding Planner Las Vegas
neon museum wedding las vegas nevada golden nugget photography by v ally and dan 3366 51 988293
Bouquet

Symphony Weddings & Events 4
  • Ashley

Ashley Reimer · Married on 05/25/2019

Worry free

We had such an amazing experience working with Brittany. She helped us every step of the way even though we were in Canada. She was always available for any questions we had and eager to help.
    Our wedding day was perfect thanks to her. She had everything under control and made our lives easy

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Symphony Weddings & Events 5

Symphony Weddings & Events's reply:

Ashley!! You are so sweet! I am so thankful for the opportunity to work with you and Manik and I truly wish you all the best! xoxo -B
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Aviles · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Experience

I absolutely loved working with Brittany she was awesome and made my wedding beautiful.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Symphony Weddings & Events 6

Symphony Weddings & Events's reply:

I loved working with you too love!! You were so gorgeous and I'm so happy to have been a part of your beautiful day! xoxo -B
  • Y

Yun Hwa · Married on 12/01/2018

Smoothed the Edges

Brittany was our day of coordinator for our wedding through JW Marriott. I wish we had made the move to hire her to plan the entire event. She was spot on in her production time line. Coordinated with our vendors so I did not have to worry about when, where, and if they had arrived at our venue. She was able to smooth all the edges of last minute details from teaching me how to walk (without tripping) in my gown, making sure we ate in the midst of wedding festivities, and helping us enjoy the happy moments of our day. Brittany also guided me through post wedding details and made sure I remembered who, what, and when of that day!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Hello Mrs. Gennaro!!!
    Thank you so so much for your kind words! You and James are so wonderful and you were an absolute blessing to work with! I am so thankful to have been a part of your special day! Truly wishing you two all the best!! xoxo, B

Award

Symphony Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• M Place Productions
    M Place Productions Wedding Photographers

I have had the honor of working with Brittany on multiple weddings over the year. She brings a very detailed and personalized approach to each of her clients. It doesn't take you long in knowing Brittany to know her heart is in her job and she gives all she has to her clients. If you are looking for someone who will be by your side and not only help you relax and enjoy your day, but also help you plan the most amazing day you can imagine - I can't think of someone better to work with. Give this girl a call and meet her!

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89120 See on map