Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Percy Sales Events

Percy Sales Events is a full service event company specializing in weddings, birthdays and other life celebrations. Percy Sales Events is based in Santa Barbara, California, but able to design, plan, and coordinate events worldwide. We pride ourselves in designing events that not only complement our client's personalities and style, but also meet their needs for throwing one of the biggest parties in their lives. We celebrate the diversity of our clients as this is the basis of making a fabulous event.

Percy Sales Events treats every client as individuals, listening to their event DREAMS and establishing a plan to make it a REALITY. We are not a cookie cutter event company, we design each event as unique as our clients. We are commited to our clients' individual needs, making sure that their day is all they hoped and one they will remember with joy forever.

For more information on how Percy Sales Events can be of value to you, please visit our Website or email us at info@percysales.com.

Thank you and we look forward to assisting you on your special day.

Percy Sales Events

President, International Live Events Association (ILEA) Ventura-Santa Barbara Chapter

Immediate Past-President, Wish Upon a Wedding Southern California Chapter 2013-2015

Named Wedding Expert of the Year, California by Luxury Travel Guide, 2016

Winner Best Event Designer, Central Coast, California Wedding Day Magazine 2016

Winner Best Wedding Planner, Central Coast, California Wedding Day Magazine 2015 & 2014

Featured Wedding Planner and Designer on Fox's MasterChef Season 4

Featured Wedding Designer on TLC's Battle of the Wedding Designers

Featured in Vogue Magazine, People Magazine, Style Me Pretty, California Wedding Day Magazine, Maharani Weddings, The Hollywood Reporter, InStyle Weddings Magazine, and Modern Bride Magazine

WeddingWire Couple's Choice (Bride's Choice) Award Recipient in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009

Ranked #1 Destination Wedding Planner in the World by Wedding Industry Experts 2012

Ranked as one of the Top 100 Wedding Planners Worldwide by Wedding Industry Experts 2012

Chosen as one of the Top Wedding Coordinators in the Los Angeles area by The Knot Best of Weddings 2011

Follow Percy Sales Events on

137587510202136591167429826973503

• Videos 6

64 Reviews for Percy Sales Events

Heather · Married on 12/31/2017

Percy is fabulous! A true lifesaver as we needed a coordinator for our very intimate event at Sunstone Winery, rather last minute. He came and conquered all! I had zero concerns as he knew how to pick-up and manage everything so effortlessly, efficiently, cohesively, and mastered it all so our event was PERFECT. Percy has an eye for detail, and gave great advice to ensure the flow of our evening would be flawless. I couldn't recommend him more, as the last thing you want to be concerned about on your wedding day is, well, anything other than taking every moment in. Percy, without a doubt, made this possible for us. THANK YOU!!!!!

Percy Sales Events 1
    Percy Sales Events 2
    Percy Sales Events 3
    Percy Sales Events 4
    Percy Sales Events 5
    Percy Sales Events 6

jennifer · Married on 11/25/2017

Exceptional!!!!
    I knew from the moment I got engaged there was absolutely no way I could plan my wedding without you Percy. There is truly no one better in my opinion.
    Percy really took the time to understand my vision and brought it to life, not to mention coming up with some brilliant ideas of his own, it just added that special touch.
    From the very beginning of planning to the very end, you were always there with great advice. You understood my busy schedule and made the wedding planning process easy. My dream wedding wouldn’t have happened without you. I was not stressed at all because I knew you had everything under control and every detail covered. You are professional, energetic, and just a pleasure to work with.
    Percy we are so blessed to have you in our lives. I have said this once and I will say it again you are like family to us. Thank you for your time and support though out the whole process, we appreciate you and your teams hard work….and to think we did this in less than 4 months on one of the craziest weekends of the year. LOL
    AMAZING.
    If you are looking for some who is highly talented, extremely skilled, knows how to have a good time all while having class go with Percy you will not be disappointed.
    Sincerely,
    Jennifer Shelly

jenn · Married on 09/30/2017

This man.... what can I say. Percy Sales was the BEST wedding planner and beyond that, we feel like we have made a friend for life. Our wedding weekend was the most magical time of our lives and Percy facilitated it to a T. I really have no words and if you are lucky enough to have him as your planner, you will not regret it. We came up with a vision of what the weekend was going to be, work on it together, him handling all the not fun stuff and taking care of business on a daily business. We LOVE Percy and his team. From throwing out old conventions (or sticking to them if that's your bag) to being creative, to seeing things we couldn't even imagine, like a dance floor built over part of the pool, to keeping our surprises for each other, from each other, to dealing with vendors, to smoothing rough situations, to being the most supportive, smiling, funny, fun, lovely, brilliant presence over the 8 months we worked together, to best of all, coming in under budget and over expectations, you cannot go wrong with him. WE LOVE HIM and you will too.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Percy Sales Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Catering Connection
    Catering Connection Wedding Caterers

Percy Sales is professional and has unique and fun ideas for his clients, producing successful and memorable events. We frequently work with him and can without hesitation recommend him.

• The Replicas Music
    The Replicas Music Wedding Bands

Do you know Percy Sales? Well, you need to! He's an amazing event designer. He's a true artist in every sense of the word and pays attention to every little detail beautifully. He always keeps his cool and maintains a zen-like presence. No matter how much pressure he may be under, you will never know it ... which is exactly what everyone should look for in a planner/designer. He is respected among all of the vendors in the wedding/events industry and he reciprocates that same respect. Percy makes every event a magical experience both behind the scenes and for the client and their guests.

• Absolutely Fabulous Glamour On The Go!
    Absolutely Fabulous Glamour On The Go! Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have done some of the most amazing weddings of my career with Percy Sales Events. Percy has an amazing talent and vision that comes across in the most amazing looking events I have ever seen.

• Santa Barbara, CA 93101 See on map
    Consultations by Appointment Only Full Planning | Month of Coordination | Destination Wedding Specialist