330 w Valerio St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 69

About The Replicas Music

Thank you for looking at our profile!

Contact us at 323.691.3883 / info@TheReplicasMusic.com thereplicasmusic.com/wedding-music

Available by appointment: Skype - TheReplicasMusic Or FaceTime

THE REPLICAS MUSIC ... We specialize in Live Music Entertainment for your Special Event, Corporate, or Private Event! Variety Bands, 80s, 90s, Big Band Orchestra, Jazz Trio/Solo/Duo, Sitar, Bluegrass, New Orleans Marching Band, Classical and Pop Strings. The Variety Band can perform a wide variety of musical genres from Frank Sinatra to the Foo Fighters . . . Whether it’s Pop, Rock, Country, Alternative, Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, Funk, Jazz, Motown, Classic Rock, Ballads, Disco, Top 40, or even some Hair Metal . . . The Replicas Music has you covered!

THE REPLICAS MUSIC knows how to get your party started and keep it going all night long with a professional, fun, high energy vibe and serious musicianship! The bands can expand and contract based on your musical needs … from a 3 piece to a 12+ piece dance band, they will deliver the sound you’re dreaming of.

The ensembles will travel . . . servicing Southern California and the Greater Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Orange, and San Diego Counties . . . AND any of the Wine Country or Destination locations. Contact us now to secure us for your next event!

We look forward to helping you build your dream soundscape for your special event!

Follow The Replicas Music on

Other couples have also viewed

• Morrison Drive
  • Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment
  • Lucky Devils Band
  • JSH Music Productions, Inc.
img6219

73 Reviews for The Replicas Music

• Emily

Emily J. · Married on 07/20/2019

Best dance party ever

We booked The Replicas for our Santa Barbara wedding after going to see them play at the Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasas about a year out from our wedding. They're used to playing some pretty large parties/venues, so I'm sure our 115-person wedding felt pretty small, but it was like having our own private concert. Booking a kick-ass band was our biggest reception priority and they did not disappoint. Veronica and Mike work with you to put together a song list that you'll love and they also learn up to three custom songs - including my groom's favorite song, which they played at the end as a surprise. They were truly amazing and I'm still getting compliments from my guests about how great my reception was thanks to them!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

Hellooo best party ever!

I’m actually a photographer and have been to over 100 weddings and I can say with certainty: The Replicas are hands down the best wedding band I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. My husband’s #1 goal for our wedding was to have a super fun memorable party with a top notch band. We hired The Replicas on for our very own wedding in Paso Robles last month. Super Fun Memorable Party- CHECK. Veronica and I had an initial phone call that left me in a position thinking “this is more expensive than I was hoping…….but I know if I set up a call with my fiance, he will 100% understand.” It was worth every penny. They gave us a list of songs to choose from and curated an epic play list from it. Tom Petty, Chris Stapleton, Queen… the list goes on. They learned our first dance song since it wasn’t on the list. The band truly was an investment for the entire reception Veronica was a fabulous host and our guests haven’t stopped talking about them ever since. We are super appreciative of their talent and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/19/2018

The Replicas Music FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Reception Music
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 7500
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    R&B / Soul
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
  • What music services do you provide?

• Melissa D. Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

The Replica's ROCK! Hands down the easiest band to work with for a Coordinator - and that is saying a LOT. Their timing was awesome, their energy was high the whole night, which really kept the crowd going. Beyond that, they all were so approachable and in great spirits when little hiccups came up- food came out a little late and they needed to do one more song, etc. That means so much to a coordinator who is already running around like crazy to keep everyone on pace. They saved my life! I refer them to every couple I work with and can't wait to work with them again!

• JPR Weddings Wedding Officiants

I am a non-denominational wedding officiant. I love what I do for many reasons and one of those reasons is that I get to work with some remarkably creative and talented people - people like The Replicas. I go to more receptions than a professional wedding crasher! I've seen all sorts of entertainment - DJ and live. The Replicas are my new favorite group. Yes, they have a great sound, great vocal talent and great range. But, they have something that I seldom encounter – joy. Unbridled joy. I most recently caught them with Veronica, Stephanie and Eddie on vocals. I grew up in the Bronx, come from a family that loves to be the first on the dance floor and so I appreciate how the band and these three singers got the room on that dance floor. But I was especially taken by how these three signers glowed with fun and happiness as they sang. I didn't feel like I was watching people entertain me. I felt like I was watching three friends jamming in the moment. Their joy was contagious - people knew this wasn't "just" a band. A wedding is all about joy (if you're in the throes of planning, you may have forgotten this!) so don't obsess about the linens. Focus on the fun – focus on The Replicas!

• The Ebell of Los Angeles Historic Weddings

We love The Replicas!! This band's talent, enthusiasm, and professionalism is stellar. The range of music and styles they offer is remarkable. The affect they'll have on your guests and the dance floor is unforgettable. I highly applaud The Replicas, and you will too!

• 330 w Valerio St Santa Barbara, CA, 93101 See on map
    424-219-7569 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Replicas Music)