San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Come Alive Entertainment

From creating a beautifully romantic setting for your ceremony to packing the dance floor with the perfect playlist, Come Alive Entertainment adds a soulfulness and energy to any event that a DJ alone simply can’t capture. Listen first at comealiveentertainment.com.

If live music is important to you, as well as top quality (and non-cheesy) DJ/Host MC services, Come Alive Entertainment is proud to hold a 5-star rating as one of the highest recommended services on the central coast. Come Alive Entertainment also uniquely, and at no additional cost, provides a music coordinator to guide you through the live music/DJ/MC and sound coordination and logistics to help ease the stress of planning.

Services Offered: Come Alive Entertainment can customize any package to fit your needs.

• Live music for ceremony, cocktail hour, first/parent dances, and reception
  • DJ and MC services
  • Solo (guitarist with vocals OR instrumental)
  • Duo (guitarist with drummer and two-part harmonies OR guitarist and violinist and two-part harmonies)
  • 4-piece full band (guitarist, violinist or keyboardist, bassist, drummer, and 3-part harmonies)
  • Talent will learn new songs as requested
  • Music coordinator
  • Sample music
  • Covers and original music
  • Dance floor lighting
  • Microphones
  • Sound system
Follow Come Alive Entertainment on

• JSH Music Productions, Inc.
  • Monte Mills and the Lucky Horseshoe Band

Videos 7 Videos

25 Reviews for Come Alive Entertainment

• Natalie

Natalie Franzone-Cohen · Married on 10/06/2019

Come Alive Entertainment is Amazing!

Dan Curcio was in a band called StillTime a little bit ago and I had mentioned if I ever found out he did weddings I would hire him in a heart beat. Fast forward a few years later I found out that he started Come Alive Entertainment! Prior to wedding planning, I knew someone who had booked him for their wedding back in 2016 and they said he was amazing and having the live music component was truly a memorable experience for their guests. When we started the wedding planning process we reached out to Steph (Dan's wife). We booked Dan who does live acoustic songs, is the MC and becomes the DJ. We also booked Ryan who played the drums during cocktail hour and the live music portion of the reception.

Steph was amazing to work with during the entire process from the initial conversation to after our wedding. Steph was very attentive and she was available to answer any questions on the process and even offer recommendations. The music plan that Steph and Dan have created is perfection! It just shows how detailed they are and how they are well versed in the process, making it simple and easy for their clients. There was such a good mix of songs from different eras that EVERYONE was on the dance floor and had such a great time!

We met with Dan in person for our meeting and he was professional, offered suggestions and was a delight to work with. We also ended up meeting Ryan who plays the drums the same day as their band was playing at a local venue.

On our wedding day, Dan and Ryan were amazing! I took a moment during cocktail hour to absorb it all in and even requested one of my favorite songs from him. For our first dance song, we had Dan sing live acoustic one of his original songs from his band StillTime and it was perfect!

I couldn't of asked for a better day and having Dan and Ryan be a part of our wedding was the best decision we made! I haven't been to too many weddings with the live music component and now having talked to our family and friends following the wedding, it has made an impression on them and they continue to talk about it!

I can't wait to have another event and hire Come Alive Entertainment again!

Warm Regards,

Natalie and Mark

Sent on 10/24/2019

Come Alive Entertainment's reply:

Love the photos, Natalie, thank you for posting those! We had such a blast being a part of your big day!

Neal · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing Music!

We had Dan Curcio and Moonshiner Collective at our wedding in September. First of all, it's so worth it to get the full band (there are a few package options). Dan handled all the music (live and DJ) and MCing from start to finish. It was so nice to check all that off the list with one vendor. Having a live band was most important to me so I hired them first - their live music was phenomenal and one of my favorite parts to the day. Dan and Moonshiner Collective are so talented. My husband and I listen to them all the time on Spotify; we are fans for life. His wife, Steph, handled all the communication and logistics and she was wonderful to work with! Everything was so organized and smooth - they really have it down. Highly recommend hiring them!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Come Alive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Neal! It was so fun to be a part of your big day and we hope to see you at a Moonshiner Collective show soon!
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing- highly recommend

We chose Dan for our wedding in August and he was AMAZING! He set everything up, played live during and before our ceremony & at the cocktail hour and DJ-ed the rest of the evening. He is so talented and his music selection was perfect for our perfect day. He learned songs and played them live for us and was very accommodating. During the reception he had a great variety and got all our guests up dancing! He has such a fun bright energy and we couldn't have been happier or recommend him more. He exceeded anything we could have imagined and we are so thankful!
    It was very easy to communicate with him and Stephanie. They were always reaching out and quick to respond if we had a question. We met before to discuss the event and they really wanted to make sure we got everything we needed.

Could not recommend more! Dan is so talented and we are SO THANKFUL!

Sent on 08/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Come Alive Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 2950
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
    Strings
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

• Copper & Crystal Wedding Caterers

I can't say enough great things about this company!! I've had the pleasure of working with Dan, the Cimo Brothers and Moonshiner Collective. Each musician on their lineup is exquisite and really brings a special touch to any event!! As another local vendor, I continually hear guests complimenting how talented the musicians are. My personal favorite is Dan... he's just so darn entertaining and has perfected the art of mashing songs together! If you have the chance, book them now!

• Ciel Bleu Event Design Wedding Planners

Growing up in a musically inclined family I have always been drawn to the live music component of a wedding or party but much to my disappointment have found that there are very few resources on the Central Coast....until Dan came along! Dan Curcio and Come Alive Entertainment are by far one of the most regarded and respected musical talents between San Francisco and Los Angeles. They run a pristine operation from the moment you inquire about a date until the last song is played. You can never go wrong when you consider Dan for your event!

• Amanda Holder Events Wedding Planners

I've worked with Dan on weddings, industry events, and attended several of his shows just for fun. He is incredibly talented, professional, and an all-around good man. And, he can do it all...write, sing, play, emcee, DJ...you name it. Always a pleasure!

• San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401 See on map
    805-345-7574 (Phone number)
    Location of (Come Alive Entertainment)