San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Come Alive Entertainment

From creating a beautifully romantic setting for your ceremony to packing the dance floor with the perfect playlist, Come Alive Entertainment adds a soulfulness and energy to any event that a DJ alone simply can’t capture. Listen first at comealiveentertainment.com.

If live music is important to you, as well as top quality (and non-cheesy) DJ/Host MC services, Come Alive Entertainment is proud to hold a 5-star rating as one of the highest recommended services on the central coast. Come Alive Entertainment also uniquely, and at no additional cost, provides a music coordinator to guide you through the live music/DJ/MC and sound coordination and logistics to help ease the stress of planning.

Services Offered: Come Alive Entertainment can customize any package to fit your needs.

• Live music for ceremony, cocktail hour, first/parent dances, and reception
  • DJ and MC services
  • Solo (guitarist with vocals OR instrumental)
  • Duo (guitarist with drummer and two-part harmonies OR guitarist and violinist and two-part harmonies)
  • 4-piece full band (guitarist, violinist or keyboardist, bassist, drummer, and 3-part harmonies)
  • Talent will learn new songs as requested
  • Music coordinator

Come Alive Entertainment 7
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing- highly recommend

We chose Dan for our wedding in August and he was AMAZING! He set everything up, played live during and before our ceremony & at the cocktail hour and DJ-ed the rest of the evening. He is so talented and his music selection was perfect for our perfect day. He learned songs and played them live for us and was very accommodating. During the reception he had a great variety and got all our guests up dancing! He has such a fun bright energy and we couldn't have been happier or recommend him more. He exceeded anything we could have imagined and we are so thankful!
    It was very easy to communicate with him and Stephanie. They were always reaching out and quick to respond if we had a question. We met before to discuss the event and they really wanted to make sure we got everything we needed.

Could not recommend more! Dan is so talented and we are SO THANKFUL!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Come Alive Entertainment 8
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 05/26/2019

Book. This. Band. 😭😭😭

The entire process of working with The Moonshiner Collective was amazing. Steph was super organized from the get go, and made the process of planning for the event itself very simple. A live band was the biggest splurge we allowed ourselves for the wedding, and my parents were a little wary, since it is a biiiiiit more expensive than a traditional DJ. Once we hopped on a call with Dan, we knew we had made the right choice. He seemed so genuinely excited about performing our first dance song, and made an effort to connect with us on a personal level. I have NO WORDS for how amazing the wedding night was - they absolutely killed it. To see my 50 year old boss rapping Left Eye’s verse to a live version of “Waterfalls” is something I’ll never forget. My entire family is made up of professional musicians, and my husband’s family all made the trek from Tennessee, where live music standards are high. Every single guest went out of their way to tell us how much they loved the band. My dad hasn’t stopped talking about it since. Dan and his band made us feel like they were just as grateful to be there as we were to have them there. We would book them ten thousand times over. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Come Alive Entertainment 9

Come Alive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Gina! You and Tom were an absolute joy to work with and we truly were honored to be a part of it. We're so happy to hear how much your family enjoyed it too. Congratulations and we hope to see you and Tom out at a show in the near future!

Christine Lavanne · Married on 05/25/2019

We loved Dan!!

Dan was truly amazing! We used Dan for live acoustic music for our ceremony/cocktail hour and he DJ’ed for the reception. He was so easy to work with and helped us create a great playlist for our guests to dance to! But let me tell you- the live music was incredible. All our guests kept asking where we found him and couldn’t stop raving about how great he was.

When I was looking for a vendor to do live music I had this picture in my head of the vibe I wanted to get. I told my planner “picture yourself on a nice summer afternoon at a gathering, maybe a brewery, winery, family gathering and there is live acoustic music in the background, people enjoying and laughing, having a great time” and Dan brought that vibe full force.

We wish we lived nearby so we could enjoy his and his bands music again but for now we will listen on Spotify.

Best part- Dan learned a song for us. And it was sooooo great! I wish I had a copy of his version so we could listen to it forever.

Thanks Dan for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Come Alive Entertainment 10
    Come Alive Entertainment 11

Award

Come Alive Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Strings, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Copper & Crystal
    Copper & Crystal Wedding Caterers

I can't say enough great things about this company!! I've had the pleasure of working with Dan, the Cimo Brothers and Moonshiner Collective. Each musician on their lineup is exquisite and really brings a special touch to any event!! As another local vendor, I continually hear guests complimenting how talented the musicians are. My personal favorite is Dan... he's just so darn entertaining and has perfected the art of mashing songs together! If you have the chance, book them now!

• Ciel Bleu Event Design
    Ciel Bleu Event Design Wedding Planners

Growing up in a musically inclined family I have always been drawn to the live music component of a wedding or party but much to my disappointment have found that there are very few resources on the Central Coast....until Dan came along! Dan Curcio and Come Alive Entertainment are by far one of the most regarded and respected musical talents between San Francisco and Los Angeles. They run a pristine operation from the moment you inquire about a date until the last song is played. You can never go wrong when you consider Dan for your event!

• Amanda Holder Events
    Amanda Holder Events Wedding Planners

I've worked with Dan on weddings, industry events, and attended several of his shows just for fun. He is incredibly talented, professional, and an all-around good man. And, he can do it all...write, sing, play, emcee, DJ...you name it. Always a pleasure!

• San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo, California, 93401 See on map