San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Come Alive Entertainment

From creating a beautifully romantic setting for your ceremony to packing the dance floor with the perfect playlist, Come Alive Entertainment adds a soulfulness and energy to any event that a DJ alone simply can’t capture. Listen first at comealiveentertainment.com.

If live music is important to you, as well as top quality (and non-cheesy) DJ/Host MC services, Come Alive Entertainment is proud to hold a 5-star rating as one of the highest recommended services on the central coast. Come Alive Entertainment also uniquely, and at no additional cost, provides a music coordinator to guide you through the live music/DJ/MC and sound coordination and logistics to help ease the stress of planning.

Services Offered: Come Alive Entertainment can customize any package to fit your needs.

• Live music for ceremony, cocktail hour, first/parent dances, and reception
  • DJ and MC services
  • Solo (guitarist with vocals OR instrumental)
  • Duo (guitarist with drummer and two-part harmonies OR guitarist and violinist and two-part harmonies)
  • 4-piece full band (guitarist, violinist or keyboardist, bassist, drummer, and 3-part harmonies)
  • Talent will learn new songs as requested
  • Music coordinator

Come Alive Entertainment 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Kuhlmann · Married on 11/11/2018

So much talent!

Dan was so much more than we could have asked for in entertainment for our wedding. His voice is amazing and he was able to play the guitar and sing during our ceremony and happy hour. He then seamlessly started to DJ for the dancing portion of the night. Dan was responsive and professional and we truly enjoyed working with him. He even learned a favorite song of ours and sang it during our cocktail hour. Everything about our wedding day was seamless and Dan had a major part of it. We cannot recommend Dan enough!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Come Alive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lindsay! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2018

Dan Curcio and his band played at our Paso Robles wedding this past weekend. They were fantastic! Guests kept coming up to me the entire night telling me how awesome the music was. We knew we wanted live music at our wedding, it adds that extra level of class, and Dan delivered. We were so pleased and Come Alive Entertainment was worth every penny. Dan was professional and relaxed. As soon as I met him I felt so at ease, I knew we were in good hands. Thank you to Dan, Steph and all the guys for such a great evening!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Rene

Rene · Married on 10/14/2017

If I could give more stars, I would! We hired the Cimo brothers (Vince and Daniel) for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and they were AMAZING! I am so thankful that they were a part of our day. I truly cannot say enough positive things about these two. They are SO talented, easy to work with and are just great people. We had so many people complimenting us on how great the music was and how special it made their experience at our wedding. I hope one day I get to see these two perform again. Hire these two- you won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Award

Come Alive Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Strings, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Copper & Crystal
    Copper & Crystal Wedding Caterers

I can't say enough great things about this company!! I've had the pleasure of working with Dan, the Cimo Brothers and Moonshiner Collective. Each musician on their lineup is exquisite and really brings a special touch to any event!! As another local vendor, I continually hear guests complimenting how talented the musicians are. My personal favorite is Dan... he's just so darn entertaining and has perfected the art of mashing songs together! If you have the chance, book them now!

• Ciel Bleu Event Design
    Ciel Bleu Event Design Wedding Planners

Growing up in a musically inclined family I have always been drawn to the live music component of a wedding or party but much to my disappointment have found that there are very few resources on the Central Coast....until Dan came along! Dan Curcio and Come Alive Entertainment are by far one of the most regarded and respected musical talents between San Francisco and Los Angeles. They run a pristine operation from the moment you inquire about a date until the last song is played. You can never go wrong when you consider Dan for your event!

• Amanda Holder Events
    Amanda Holder Events Wedding Planners

I've worked with Dan on weddings, industry events, and attended several of his shows just for fun. He is incredibly talented, professional, and an all-around good man. And, he can do it all...write, sing, play, emcee, DJ...you name it. Always a pleasure!

• San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo, California, 93401 See on map