Come Alive Entertainment Reviews

Come Alive Entertainment 4
Come Alive Entertainment 5
  • Natalie

Natalie Franzone-Cohen · Married on 10/06/2019

Come Alive Entertainment is Amazing!

Dan Curcio was in a band called StillTime a little bit ago and I had mentioned if I ever found out he did weddings I would hire him in a heart beat. Fast forward a few years later I found out that he started Come Alive Entertainment! Prior to wedding planning, I knew someone who had booked him for their wedding back in 2016 and they said he was amazing and having the live music component was truly a memorable experience for their guests. When we started the wedding planning process we reached out to Steph (Dan's wife). We booked Dan who does live acoustic songs, is the MC and becomes the DJ. We also booked Ryan who played the drums during cocktail hour and the live music portion of the reception.

Steph was amazing to work with during the entire process from the initial conversation to after our wedding. Steph was very attentive and she was available to answer any questions on the process and even offer recommendations. The music plan that Steph and Dan have created is perfection! It just shows how detailed they are and how they are well versed in the process, making it simple and easy for their clients. There was such a good mix of songs from different eras that EVERYONE was on the dance floor and had such a great time!

We met with Dan in person for our meeting and he was professional, offered suggestions and was a delight to work with. We also ended up meeting Ryan who plays the drums the same day as their band was playing at a local venue.

On our wedding day, Dan and Ryan were amazing! I took a moment during cocktail hour to absorb it all in and even requested one of my favorite songs from him. For our first dance song, we had Dan sing live acoustic one of his original songs from his band StillTime and it was perfect!

I couldn't of asked for a better day and having Dan and Ryan be a part of our wedding was the best decision we made! I haven't been to too many weddings with the live music component and now having talked to our family and friends following the wedding, it has made an impression on them and they continue to talk about it!

I can't wait to have another event and hire Come Alive Entertainment again!

Warm Regards,

Natalie and Mark

Come Alive Entertainment 6
    Come Alive Entertainment 7
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing- highly recommend

We chose Dan for our wedding in August and he was AMAZING! He set everything up, played live during and before our ceremony & at the cocktail hour and DJ-ed the rest of the evening. He is so talented and his music selection was perfect for our perfect day. He learned songs and played them live for us and was very accommodating. During the reception he had a great variety and got all our guests up dancing! He has such a fun bright energy and we couldn't have been happier or recommend him more. He exceeded anything we could have imagined and we are so thankful!
    It was very easy to communicate with him and Stephanie. They were always reaching out and quick to respond if we had a question. We met before to discuss the event and they really wanted to make sure we got everything we needed.

Could not recommend more! Dan is so talented and we are SO THANKFUL!

Come Alive Entertainment 8
    Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 05/26/2019

Book. This. Band. 😭😭😭

The entire process of working with The Moonshiner Collective was amazing. Steph was super organized from the get go, and made the process of planning for the event itself very simple. A live band was the biggest splurge we allowed ourselves for the wedding, and my parents were a little wary, since it is a biiiiiit more expensive than a traditional DJ. Once we hopped on a call with Dan, we knew we had made the right choice. He seemed so genuinely excited about performing our first dance song, and made an effort to connect with us on a personal level. I have NO WORDS for how amazing the wedding night was - they absolutely killed it. To see my 50 year old boss rapping Left Eye’s verse to a live version of “Waterfalls” is something I’ll never forget. My entire family is made up of professional musicians, and my husband’s family all made the trek from Tennessee, where live music standards are high. Every single guest went out of their way to tell us how much they loved the band. My dad hasn’t stopped talking about it since. Dan and his band made us feel like they were just as grateful to be there as we were to have them there. We would book them ten thousand times over. THANK YOU!

Come Alive Entertainment 9
    Sent on 05/30/2019

Come Alive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Gina! You and Tom were an absolute joy to work with and we truly were honored to be a part of it. We're so happy to hear how much your family enjoyed it too. Congratulations and we hope to see you and Tom out at a show in the near future!
  • Christine

Christine Lavanne · Married on 05/25/2019

We loved Dan!!

Dan was truly amazing! We used Dan for live acoustic music for our ceremony/cocktail hour and he DJ’ed for the reception. He was so easy to work with and helped us create a great playlist for our guests to dance to! But let me tell you- the live music was incredible. All our guests kept asking where we found him and couldn’t stop raving about how great he was.

When I was looking for a vendor to do live music I had this picture in my head of the vibe I wanted to get. I told my planner “picture yourself on a nice summer afternoon at a gathering, maybe a brewery, winery, family gathering and there is live acoustic music in the background, people enjoying and laughing, having a great time” and Dan brought that vibe full force.

We wish we lived nearby so we could enjoy his and his bands music again but for now we will listen on Spotify.

Best part- Dan learned a song for us. And it was sooooo great! I wish I had a copy of his version so we could listen to it forever.

Thanks Dan for making our wedding so memorable!

Come Alive Entertainment 10
    Come Alive Entertainment 11
    Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Live Music, MC and DJ!!

Dan and the Moonshiner Collective were an amazing addition to our wedding in Los Alamos! Everything from the live covers for our processional, recessional and first dances, to his MC and DJ skills--we had a blast and I know our guests would say the same! Let's just say they made it hard to leave the dance floor! We would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Come Alive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristen! We were honored to be part of your special day and it was such a joy to see you and Stephen and your friends and family so happy on the dance floor! Congratulations, you two!

Trevor Williams · Married on 05/10/2019

Look no where else! You found the winner!

We used Come Alive Entertainment for our wedding and they far surpassed our expectations. Dan Curcio played guitar and sang during our cocktail hour and mastered a song of our choice for mine and my wife's first dance, it was surreal. When it came time to wiggle on the dance floor, he kept the party alive. Could not recommend them enough! Looking for another reason to have a party so we can have Dan's whole band play next time around, they are awesome! Shout out to Stephanie for helping us along the way, you rock!

Cheers,

Mr. & Mrs. Williams

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Kuhlmann · Married on 11/11/2018

So much talent!

Dan was so much more than we could have asked for in entertainment for our wedding. His voice is amazing and he was able to play the guitar and sing during our ceremony and happy hour. He then seamlessly started to DJ for the dancing portion of the night. Dan was responsive and professional and we truly enjoyed working with him. He even learned a favorite song of ours and sang it during our cocktail hour. Everything about our wedding day was seamless and Dan had a major part of it. We cannot recommend Dan enough!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Come Alive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lindsay! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2018

Dan Curcio and his band played at our Paso Robles wedding this past weekend. They were fantastic! Guests kept coming up to me the entire night telling me how awesome the music was. We knew we wanted live music at our wedding, it adds that extra level of class, and Dan delivered. We were so pleased and Come Alive Entertainment was worth every penny. Dan was professional and relaxed. As soon as I met him I felt so at ease, I knew we were in good hands. Thank you to Dan, Steph and all the guys for such a great evening!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Rene

Rene · Married on 10/14/2017

If I could give more stars, I would! We hired the Cimo brothers (Vince and Daniel) for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and they were AMAZING! I am so thankful that they were a part of our day. I truly cannot say enough positive things about these two. They are SO talented, easy to work with and are just great people. We had so many people complimenting us on how great the music was and how special it made their experience at our wedding. I hope one day I get to see these two perform again. Hire these two- you won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Autumn · Married on 10/14/2017

We love Dan!! When we started our wedding planning, we initially intended to hire a DJ, to save money. Fortunately, we got smart, and hired Dan. I do not exaggerate when I say he made our wedding. From pre-ceremony through to happy hour, Dan serenaded us and our guests. It set an amazing tone and made the day feel even more magical. The switch to recorded music for dancing was incredibly well done. He picked out songs that fit me so well, I literally did not stop dancing for 2.5 hours -- sometimes the only person on the dance floor! It's been 2 months and people still talk to me about the music. :)

Sent on 12/29/2017

Elissa · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved this duo and their band so much! They are great musicians playing a fabulous mix of their own music and covers. They really "got" who we were, the kind of celebration we wanted to throw and just rocked the house. We couldn't have been more stoked.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Erin · Married on 09/16/2017

Dan and Steph were such a dream to work with! Steph made the process so easy despite all of our emails - she was patient, kind and incredibly responsive! When it came time for our big day, we were blown away by Dan & MC's performance. So many of our guests commented on how great the music was and from start to finish, we were so happy we chose them! We had Dan do the ceremony, the duo do our cocktail hour, and the four person band kick off the dance party moving to DJ towards the end of the night. It was a perfect set up and we got a taste for everything! Can not say enough good things about Dan & Steph!!

Come Alive Entertainment 12
    Sent on 09/28/2017
  • Bobby · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't overstate how grateful we are that Come Alive rocked our wedding! From Stephanie behind the scenes in the months before and Dan as MC and on stage on the big day, their professionalism, charisma, compassion, and talent made our wedding so special for us and our guests. Almost a year later and folks are still talking about the amazing Dan Curcio! Do yourself a favor and don't look anywhere else. Book them early and with confidence.

Come Alive Entertainment 13
    Come Alive Entertainment 14
    Come Alive Entertainment 15
    Sent on 08/22/2018

Jackie · Married on 08/12/2017

Dan was amazing! We were looking for someone who could perform live music as guests were arriving and during cocktail hour, but then transition into a more DJ-type vibe later on in the night for dancing; while also being the MC. That's exactly what we got! We couldn't have been happier with Dan! We had guests during the wedding say how much they loved him, and we had inquiries after the wedding as well.

Stephanie, Dan's wife who manages his schedule, was a pleasure to work with too! They made the experience from start to finish easy, fun and so enjoyable! I cannot say enough good things :)

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jill · Married on 07/22/2017

If you are having a wedding in the Paso Robles area, I would highly recommend having Dan Curcio as your musician and emcee!! Our guests never stopped dancing at the reception. His live music is amazing. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/13/2017

stephanie · Married on 07/22/2017

We had the BEST experience with Come Alive Entertainment and Dan! Dan is so talented -- he knows all the best hits to please the entire crowd, has the best voice and was so fun and easy to work with. The entire process was pretty seamless and working with his wife Stephanie, who manages the events, was very easy and a pleasure. We cannot recommend Dan and his band enough -- you will not regret it, they were amazing and our guests loved it!

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

We absolutely loved working with Dan and Steph. They were so easy to communicate with during the planning process. We got married at Flying Caballos Ranch in May 2017. We never considered live music as an option until we went to a friend's wedding the year before. We saw Come Alive Entertainment as a preferred vendor, checked out their website, saw that he was the former lead singer of Still Time (woot woot!), emailed them and booked them the next day! Fastest and easiest decision we made.
    We had Dan start playing on the porch while the guests arrived and sipped on welcome drinks. It definitely set the mood and vibe we wanted for our wedding. He then moved over to the ceremony spot and played live music for that. It was perfect. We chose to have him play during cocktail hour and had dj/playlist during dinner. He played live music for the special dances and then for the beginning of the dancing, then switched to DJing. We could not have imagined any other music for our wedding and highly recommend him.

Come Alive Entertainment 16
    Come Alive Entertainment 21
    Come Alive Entertainment 22
    Sent on 04/15/2018

Katelyn · Married on 04/15/2017

Hire Dan for your wedding- you will NOT regret it. My husband knew of Dan from his college days and was adamant we hire him since "our song" was one of his originals. Since I never saw Dan perform live, I was a little hesitant but could not have asked for anything better! Communication was flawless, and the day-of event was amazing. This man is seriously talented! Thank you for everything Dan!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/24/2016

Dan and his band were AMAZING! My husband has played in a band since he was 17 and music was a very important aspect of our wedding. Not only was Dan professional and reliable but he had a great energy and demeanor about him that was awesome on our day. I highly recommend the package that includes live music during cocktail hour and the first hour or so of the reception. Our guests are STILL talking about the energy of our dance floor!

Sent on 10/10/2016

I went to two weddings where Dan Curcio/Come Alive Entertainment was the live and DJ entertainment so I feel compelled to review - in short, both were an absolute blast! He played the processional and recessional live and it was so touching, personal, and beautiful. There wasn't a dry eye. Then he kicked it up with live music at cocktail hour, and the reception. Then switched over to DJing...all while MCing the entire wedding. It was seamless. I have a lot of friends getting married right now and there's nothing out there like this, so I suggest him to all my friends.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/13/2015

Dan is so talented and was one of our favorite parts of the wedding! He played acoustic guitar and sang for the ceremony and cocktail hour (which was awesome!) Then, he switched to be our MC and DJ for dinner and dancing! We met with him a few weeks before the wedding and we let him know some of the songs and vibe we wanted for each part of our wedding, and he made it happen! He even played a cover of "Marry Me" upon my request as I walked down the aisle. We love his music and vibe and were so happy with him, and so were all of our guests!

Sent on 07/11/2015
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/07/2014

We were slightly hesitant to book Dan because his rate was a bit higher than we had budgeted, but booking him was one of the best decisions we made. First off, he's a massive talent! Buy his music on iTunes and you'll see for yourself. Some of our guests likened him to Dave Matthews, but I'm not a Dave Matthews fan. He's much better than Dave Matthews. At any route, he hit a home run. He's not only an amazing musician, but he was so so easy to deal with and he's just an all around great guy. He also handled the MC-ing and he was flawless in that regard as well. I really can't say enough good things about him. Do yourself a favor and book him for your wedding. You'll be thankful.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Christine · Married on 08/03/2013

Dan is seriously the best! He is amazingly talented and was so great to work with. He brought his wife to help with coordination and timing (which we admittedly changed on the day of the wedding, but Dan and his wife rolled with everything we put in front of them). They are an adorable couple and were so accommodating. Dan was our musician/DJ/emcee and we couldn't have asked for a better person to fill these shoes! He had everyone dancing all night - people are still talking about how great the music was at our wedding. Thanks Dan!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2012

Dan was amazing! He was professional, extremely accommodating and well received by our wedding guests of all ages. I would highly recommend him for your next event if you want someone who is extremely talented and brings a very special vibe and performance to any event.

Sent on 02/08/2013